Author Topic: Dear White People, Does it Bother You When........  (Read 17069 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Dear White People, Does it Bother You When........
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2016, 11:54:45 PM »
Priapic of peace
"

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2016, 01:52:50 AM »
Black females will complain about whitey stealing their "good" men though.

this must be acknowledged!

I'm surprised it's taken 5 pages for someone to point this out. One of the biggest opponents to black men dating white women is not white men, but black women.

Usain Bolt received a strong backlash in Jamaica for dating a white woman instead of his own -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139764/Usain-Bolt-fashion-designer-girlfriend-unsporting-race-storm.html

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2016, 05:24:58 AM »
Sure bothers Spike, but he's probably a racist fuck, too.

He is.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2016, 05:28:41 AM »
I like when a big fat whale abuses black dude. :P

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2016, 05:31:14 AM »
Black dudes will fuck literally. A. N. Y. T. H. I. N. G.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2016, 05:39:58 AM »
Sooo true the post about black women. I've never dated one, so how can I say? Bah, the vast majority I just don't feel attracted to sexually even though I may find some pretty.

But you can just feel the attitude from them telling ya "stay the hell away"

But I'd date a black woman as long as she's not the hood type and has non hood type friends.
?

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2016, 09:35:20 AM »
Actually, the reverse seems to be true. Black Men really don't like to see White guys with Black women...

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2016, 09:50:32 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2016, 09:59:18 AM »
In this case, the manlet is nowhere near any lawn, I just find him to be a priapic pile of shit.  I doubt that's too difficult for anyone above an IQ of 85 to understand.  He reminds me of a black Groink.

A fucktard of color whose mundane acolytes fawn at the drop of a post.  Just like devotees of Groink once did.  The resemblance is as real as it is fetid.

How is BMC like Groink? Sure, BMC takes steroids like Groink, but so did your heroes, such as Arnold, Nubret, etc.

BMC has a full time job, pays his bills, has a wife, step-daughter, never scammed anyone out of money on GB, and I do not believe he's ever been in jail.

As for his sexual behavior, he is married. Unless he cheats on his wife, I suspect he only sleeps with her. His whole, "raw, pulling out" is his persona on getbig. He even stated that if he did all he said he does on getbig, he would probably have HIV.

I still don't see the connection between BMC and Groink.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2016, 10:23:49 AM »
wrong, you racist fuck.
Black guys didn't give a fuck went i dated black chicks
Black men tend not to or pretend not to, whereas every other race does. That should tell you something. Especially since black folk tend to put other people up on a pedestal above them.

We all are tribal, and men and women tend to not like or take note of if an eligible mate from their tribe is with another tribe (even though the observer may not be worthy to that other person). It is competition, particularly for the men of the tribe. Most men have no problems with an attractive woman of another tribe/race, because we are men, an attractive woman is an attractive woman.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2016, 12:04:10 PM »
you see a white chick with a black guy? Be honest.

To be honest, I envy ANY guy with a sexy PAWG  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2016, 12:54:59 PM »
How is BMC like Groink? Sure, BMC takes steroids like Groink, but so did your heroes, such as Arnold, Nubret, etc.

BMC has a full time job, pays his bills, has a wife, step-daughter, never scammed anyone out of money on GB, and I do not believe he's ever been in jail.

As for his sexual behavior, he is married. Unless he cheats on his wife, I suspect he only sleeps with her. His whole, "raw, pulling out" is his persona on getbig. He even stated that if he did all he said he does on getbig, he would probably have HIV.

I still don't see the connection between BMC and Groink.

Simple.  Like Groink he's full of shit.  Or if you prefer a metaphor, himself.  Either way it's still crap.

We have different standards on different subjects, you and I.   I find this, as you say, persona of Mike to be repulsive. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2016, 12:56:29 PM »
Simple.  Like Groink he's full of shit.  Or if you prefer a metaphor, himself.  Either way it's still crap.

We have different standards on different subjects, you and I.   I find this, as you say, persona of Mike to be repulsive. 

What's repulsive? Him hitting fat chicks or over exaggerating a bit?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2016, 12:57:34 PM »
What's repulsive? Him hitting fat chicks or over exaggerating a bit?

If you fail to see what I am referring to as repulsive it is likely due to you not finding it so.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2016, 12:57:40 PM »
It bothers me when the girl is good looking but the vast majority of the time they're ugly and/or fat so the answer I suppose is no

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2016, 01:01:15 PM »
Black men tend not to or pretend not to, whereas every other race does. That should tell you something. Especially since black folk tend to put other people up on a pedestal above them.

We all are tribal, and men and women tend to not like or take note of if an eligible mate from their tribe is with another tribe (even though the observer may not be worthy to that other person). It is competition, particularly for the men of the tribe. Most men have no problems with an attractive woman of another tribe/race, because we are men, an attractive woman is an attractive woman.

black guys HATE when you walk down the street with a HOT black chick, they stare across the street with jealousy. But most black women are hideous (just like black men) anyway so I wouldn't blame them for not being jealous about most of 'em

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2016, 01:06:58 PM »
Black women will say shit if the man is a doctor or lawyer. I've only ever met one or two black dudes who'd waste time thinking about shit like that.

What you said is not true - when you see a hot black woman with a good looking white man (like me), it really bothers you because you're still a slave to us deep down. We are your superiors.

Most black women are ugly as hell and we don't want them...if all white women were vile like that it certainly wouldn't bother me who they were fucking  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2016, 01:39:36 PM »

Or maybe its not that complicated and you just don't know how to take a joke.  ;D ;D ;D
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2016, 07:24:06 PM »
What you said is not true - when you see a hot black woman with a good looking white man (like me), it really bothers you because you're still a slave to us deep down. We are your superiors.

Most black women are ugly as hell and we don't want them...if all white women were vile like that it certainly wouldn't bother me who they were fucking  ;D

You're a nobody.

Why would anyone (black, white, yellow, brown, purple, yellow, magenta, pink, etc...) give a fuck?

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2016, 07:33:13 PM »
No. Why? It is their decision and there is nothing wrong with it.

Although I try to see mankind as a whole and not divide it by races, skin color, etc...
©

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2016, 07:37:41 PM »
You're a nobody.

Why would anyone (black, white, yellow, brown, purple, yellow, magenta, pink, etc...) give a fuck?

Meltdown.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2016, 08:29:14 PM »
BigMikeCox what do you think in your head when you think about african history or what africans have given to society?  ;D ;D ;D

;D

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »
Someone has to fuck those fat bitches!

;D

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2016, 08:38:38 PM »
Would you take Taylor Swift over the following beautiful creature? Crackers please!

I'd get such a hard boner I'd poke one of my eyes out.

I'd take Katy Perry before this nubian queen  ;D

Taylor Switft terrible jewish genetics even overlaid with sugery n false teeth.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2016, 08:43:15 PM »
I slap him with a glove and challenge him to a fuck-off upon this fair maiden's fertile field.  Descending with the wrath of a twister upon a trailer park cometh I, tumescing with the mandate of my race.  Behold!  Unsheath thy sooty noodle if thou beist a man.