Author Topic: Goodrum and Wikipedia.  (Read 5404 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Goodrum and Wikipedia.
« on: January 14, 2016, 02:27:36 PM »
Who started a Goodrum wikipedia page?  :D :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Goodrum

X

doggler

• Getbig IV

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Goodrum and Wikipedia.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 02:35:02 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589982.25

Wasn't the same. Someone just listed Goodrums name under notable people under the Wikipedia page, "Greenville, SC."  Anyway, someone deleted his name :(

This is Goodrums own actual wikipedia page.
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 02:38:34 PM »
Recent pictorial evidence shows that Vince's ex has moved on  :'(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 02:41:30 PM »
Recent pictorial evidence shows that Vince's ex has moved on  :'(

I was very sad to see this. This means that any hope of Goodrum and his ex getting back together is slim-to-none. Sad times we live. First, terrorism, second, global warming, third, Goodrum and his ex break up.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »
I fleshed it out a bit, and added a few sources. Perhaps, other Goodrumpologists could add more?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 03:42:32 PM »
I fleshed it out a bit, and added a few sources. Perhaps, other Goodrumpologists could add more?

;D ;D

Wikipedia says it needs references in 7 days, or the article will be deleted.  :-X :-X :'( :'(
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 03:48:32 PM »
"ABOUT Melvin Vince Goodrum is CSN MFT, an owner, CEO, President and Pontiff of The Caliber Fitness Empire, supplement tycoon, Beepollen Behemoth, Bitcoin bedlam, fitness industry insider, wrestling legend and promoter Venom Vince Versace."

An iMeister creation? :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 04:04:10 PM »
"ABOUT Melvin Vince Goodrum is CSN MFT, an owner, CEO, President and Pontiff of The Caliber Fitness Empire, supplement tycoon, Beepollen Behemoth, Bitcoin bedlam, fitness industry insider, wrestling legend and promoter Venom Vince Versace."

I started the first Goodrum article and added those first two lines, but i'm glad someone else added more to it, since it was going to be deleted.

Good to see so much more added, but we need to add more or it will be deleted.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 04:42:28 PM »
I started the first Goodrum article and added those first two lines, but i'm glad someone else added more to it, since it was going to be deleted.

Good to see so much more added, but we need to add more or it will be deleted.

Haha, good work :D

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2016, 05:01:15 PM »

;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=589982.msg8363098#msg8363098

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2016, 05:22:14 PM »
Wasn't the same. Someone just listed Goodrums name under notable people under the Wikipedia page, "Greenville, SC."  Anyway, someone deleted his name :(

This is Goodrums own actual wikipedia page.

Vince Goodrum is gonna be here in Greenville, SC? I guess he will train at powerhouse, gold's, 24 hour fitness or pivotol.
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2016, 06:40:02 PM »
I am not surprised.  There have have multiple attempts to put me in Wikipedia.   However  this one needs to be cleaned up pretty badly
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
I am not surprised.  There have have multiple attempts to put me in Wikipedia.   However  this one needs to be cleaned up pretty badly

Vince, what parts are inaccurate?  ??? ???
X

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »
\
Considering you are the one that placed it there..........

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2016, 07:28:16 PM »
Why did you censor the spitting part? The world needs to know about this pussy bitch!! >:(

;D
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 02:26:13 AM »
Impressive CV

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 06:08:29 AM »
;D ;D

Wikipedia says it needs references in 7 days, or the article will be deleted.  :-X :-X :'( :'(

Just reference a few Goodrum threads on Getbig, and it should be good to go.   :D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:00 AM »
Snippets from the V-Files of Vincenzo il Magnifico. Greatness faces many tangles, but perseveres perforce.

I like Vince G. Why he ran afoul of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, I'll never know.

No, its justice and vengence.

He spit on you. Get over it!

The Count of Fists and Crisco, a revenge tale of how one man's spit turned into another man's spite.

Fallout from being in love with El Culo Frio.

from the wiped-out Vince-hackers thread:

The hackers think that they pulled one over on Vince. Ha! Little do they know that he is the Kim Philby (or, perhaps, the Mata Hari) of the bodybuilding community. The old KGB used to keep a three foot dossier on Vince, and Fidel Castro himself (still a regular, if anonymous, habitué of Anabolic Mayhem Español) conferred upon him the codename El Culo Frio for his icy bearing and stone-cold precision. Vince is a covert double-agent who courts danger, plants desires, and feigns weakness for his ultimate advantage. He is the mutha' fuckin' polonium-210 of the fitness industry. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shit's about to go nuclear.

Can Vince Basile and Goodrum fill each other's gaps?

Discuss.

;D

The existence of gaps is an offense against God, man, and orthodontists. Man, in his eternal task to increase the spiritual propinquity between himself and his beneficent Creator, is charged with completing God's work (non-unionized) as atonement for self-incurred exile from the Garden (no more free breadsticks). Ironically, the idea of open gaps fills man with the hornies terror. Wise men like Parmenides, Plato, and Aristotle were troubled by the idea of gaps, and transferred some of their unease to the physical world through a saying the ancient sages knew like the back of their glans; namely, that nature abhors a vacuum (unless it's a cordless Dustbuster).
      Contra ancient wisdom, but no less disturbed by the notion of gaps, Galileo the Great tried to put the issue to rest. Galileo (who, during his confinement, developed a hack squat prototype based on his kinematic law of angled resistance -- although apocryphal, his jailers reported to the Pope that the father of modern science displayed very pleasing thigh sweep in his front abdominal and thigh pose) proposed that God had written the book of Nature in the language of mathematics, and, if interpreted correctly and taken to its logical limits, shows that the idea of a pure vacuum is most untenuous (True, but we must consider what conclusions might have arisen if this giant of thought had made the acquaintance of one Tbombz).
      Nevertheless, gaps, either material or in thought, must be filled: gaps in faith, gaps in knowledge, gaps in Queen Vissy's mangina (I need not remind erudite Getbiggers of Aristophanes' revealing disquisition in Plato's Symposium). Subsequently, with consideration to the question posed above, I do believe that the aggregate surface area of Master Goodrum's engorged tube can fill, if not dilate-the-shit-out-of, the hollow volume area(s) of Magister Basile's gap(s). However, I do not believe this sacred act of corking lacunae can be reciprocally performed. This is no knock against our venerable Brother Hypertrophus, but rather, as expressed in Pascal’s Pensées, "The internal vastness of Goodrum's ass frightens me." Hand to God, and with a sincere No Homo.

The Pitch: The Gods Must Be Crazy (1980) meets Sleeping With The Enemy (1991).

One day, while out in the Kalahari looking for meerkats to help feed his bare-assed African tribe, clan member Me 'el Vin is almost smashed to death by a plunging skydiver who got separated from the formation of his all-gay team. Miraculously, the skydiver survives the fall with only minor bruises and damage to one of his ocular muscles. Interpreting the occurrence as that of a wind god descending to the earth, Me 'el Vin inspects the fallen man, marveling at his white skin, teal eyeliner, and phallic rainbow necklace.

Convinced that he has experienced the rare gift of a theophany, Me 'el Vin secretly carries the shaken man to his hut, and, invoking the tribal principle of finder's-keepers, is intent on having him all to himself. At first, things follow smoothly. Vissy, as the man calls himself, is slowly nursed back to health. Sex ensues in gentle, healing waves. Blurring the lines of individuality, and accompanied by an enchanting symphony of livestock and drums, a chromatic manlove of grey is born, filling the hut with a primal, aromatic musk.

However, while Vissy is contently convalescing, his 'keeper' finds that he desires more. Unable to conjure amazements and wonders, the power of which the greedy Me 'el Vin wants to learn, if not steal, Vissy is tied up, gagged, and placed in an underground hole. Me 'el Vin becomes increasingly unrealistic with his demands, and, with disappointments mounting, releases his frustration in a series of sexually violent acts. Vissy, now broken and despondent, vows to escape his African nightmare by faking his death. But how?

(BTW: had Robert Altman's The Player (1992) in mind)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 06:10:27 AM »
I used the word search function on that page

no matches for "spook"

ET TU, wikipedia

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 06:26:52 AM »
Snippets from the V-Files of Vincenzo il Magnifico. Greatness faces many tangles, but perseveres perforce.

Strong work as always :D

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 06:57:38 AM »
Strong work as always :D

:D Thank you, Dr.P.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »

kind of like your asshole on friday night :D
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 09:07:24 AM »
The page was deleted.  :'( :'( :-\ :-\ ??? ???
X