Author Topic: Scott Alexander update  (Read 15681 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Re: Scott Alexander update
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2016, 06:48:09 AM »
Scott, are you still friends with that model guy who was in all your pics?

Scott is still friends with Waz, yes. He's a good guy, a club promoter in London. Loves his Muay Thai. Some of their photos back in the day were outstanding, I must say hah.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2016, 06:48:29 AM »
Can I tell people I know you personally?

Of course. I tell folks that we've been friends for years!

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2016, 06:50:32 AM »
Of course. I tell folks that we've been friends for years!

That's cool, but I'm sorry, I've just realise I know CMFG ABC Vince Goodrum personally.

I'm over the moon.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2016, 06:52:14 AM »
Scott is still friends with Waz, yes. He's a good guy, a club promoter in London. Loves his Muay Thai. Some of their photos back in the day were outstanding, I must say hah.

Haha, that was his name.Scott Scott's friend, is it true you he trained Tom Cruise?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 06:52:54 AM »
Haha, that was his name.Scott Scott's friend, is it true you he trained Tom Cruise?

Lol

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 06:53:20 AM »
Vince, do you know him? Because I'm actually good friends with Scott. He's certainly not married to the hottest girl in the UK so let's not overstate things. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying that (too much), I went to school with Natalie, but she's still super hot. Scott has been humbled in recent years, but he's now happily married and he's very hopeful that his Cardio Guru app will be a success and I wish him every success. In person he genuinely is huge and ripped. He's about 6ft 5 and I haven't seen him over 5-7% body fat in 5 years. He barely sleeps and trains like a maniac, particularly cardio on his watt bike plus functional training these days.

Do you know how he diets?  Anything unusual or just the standard "low calorie" approach?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 06:57:10 AM »
Isn't this the guy that promoted HGH for a while?  Basically said it was the fountain of youth and he took it year round?  Was this the guy?  I seem to remember watching a documentary where he was bragging about paying 1500 pounds for each dose, and he took it weekly.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2016, 06:58:34 AM »

I know he claimed he did. I can't say for sure he didn't, but let's say I never saw evidence he did.

He's recently trained Calum Best. Not the biggest celeb, but pretty well known in the UK.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2016, 06:59:10 AM »
Waz and Scott were getbig's idols back in the day

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2016, 07:00:13 AM »
Do you know how he diets?  Anything unusual or just the standard "low calorie" approach?

Intermittent fasting. V low cals - High protein, medium fats, very low carb.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2016, 07:02:53 AM »
Obviously we are not shower room buddies but me and him have chewed the fat and he has given me some great advice on life and business which was very helpful

That's really not considered knowing him personally.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2016, 07:04:20 AM »
MEET Scott Alexander - Britain's vainest man. The multi-millionaire has spent a fortune turning himself into the bronzed, albeit slightly balding, Adonis he is today,

Fitness freak Scott has spent pounds 55,000 on a new set of teeth and forks out pounds 2,000 a year on Botox. And his latest "miracle" defence against ageing is a pounds 100,000-a-year growth hormone programme... which he hopes will keep him alive until he's 140.

Scott, 31, is one of Britain's biggest spenders and thinks nothing of splashing out pounds 15,000 on a suit if it makes him look "slick" and helps him snare glamour models - the only girls he dates.

His millions - made advising the super-rich on how to obtain the ultimate body and luxury lifestyle - have bought him plush bachelo London, Manchester and Marbella

One wall of his Manchester the biggest in the city - is devoted to a pounds 10,000 portrait of... himself. Now he is fi pounds 3million deal to buy an entire Bulgarian town - which he plans to rename Alexander. Scott estimates he has spent pounds 500,000 on his looks since he took up training as a weedy 19-year-old law student.

He found work as a trainer and helped stars like Tom Cruise work on their physique for action films. Now he spares no expense when it comes to keeping himself in shape. He says: "I get up at 6am and do an hour of cardio-yascular training. When I get home I do another 90 minutes."

He adds: "I spent pounds 55,000 on a new set of teeth made from the finest Japanese porcelain, and it was worth every penny. I had to have my jaw realigned because it had dropped slightly and I had teeth implants.

"I get Botox around three times a year and that costs about pounds 600 a time because I get the best."

Twice a day he injects himself with a growth hormone: "It costs between pounds 60,000 and pounds 100,000 a year but it's amazing. People using it could expect to live to 130 or 140 while still looking young."

Scott believes flashing his cash is essential for business - and women. He loves to pay with his exclusive black Centurion American Express credit card and his fleet of cars includes a Lamborghini, Rolls-Royce, Porsche and Aston Martin.

He said: "If you move in circles with the big players, you've got to step up to the plate. I spend "000 a year on clothes - excluding jewellery."

And Scott has no plans to abandon his playboy want to make as much money as keep in great shape and a partner comes which girls don't like to hear.

"But I won't compromise on that, so however I meet will have to accept it." Scott is currently customising his new pounds 5million mansion overlooking a Marbella golf course.

In the master bedroom the main feature's going to be the bed, of course. And I'm thinking of getting mirrors on the ceiling."

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2016, 07:19:43 AM »
Of course. I won't say he doesn't know him before checking for sure... but he doesn't know him...

Please ask him and post a screenshot so we can make fun of Vince  :)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2016, 07:39:57 AM »
So by known him personally for years, you mean you spent a few hours in total chatting?

Not sure what the point is.  He befriended me on Facebook a few years ago so I had a good chat with him and sporadically over the years.  I've not talked to him in quite some time though....enough to consider him a friend but not the same as someone like maybe Aaron Singerman, Skip La Cour, or Bob Chick.  

I think Scott gets too much flack as an arrogant asshole but he's actually a pretty nice guy and cares about his clients getting in shape and anyone who helps me out in my goals is someone I consider a friend as I find his lifestyle and habits very motivating.  His title of being "Britain's Most Vainest Man" is far from the truth.  He simply works harder than everybody else and doesn't make excuses.   
A

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2016, 07:43:44 AM »

LOL  hilarious you stupid fuking muppet..listen to yourself fuktard.
K

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2016, 07:44:03 AM »
Facebook friend = knowing somebody personally

::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2016, 07:45:34 AM »
Waz and Scott were getbig's idols back in the day

Rebels without a clue  ::)
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »

Not sure what the point is.  He befriended me on Facebook a few years ago so I had a good chat with him and sporadically over the years.  I've not talked to him in quite some time though....enough to consider him a friend but not the same as someone like maybe Aaron Singerman, Skip La Cour, or Bob Chick.  

I think Scott gets too much flack as an arrogant asshole but he's actually a pretty nice guy and cares about his clients getting in shape and anyone who helps me out in my goals is someone I consider a friend as I find his lifestyle and habits very motivating.  His title of being "Britain's Most Vainest Man" is far from the truth.  He simply works harder than everybody else and doesn't make excuses.   

That is not considered knowing him personally.

The way you made it sound like, you and Scott were BFFs  :D :D :D
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2016, 07:47:33 AM »
Facebook friend = knowing somebody personally

::)

I facebook stalk half the board members.  Ergo, I know them personally.   :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2016, 07:48:06 AM »
That is not considered knowing him personally.

The way you made it sound like, you and Scott were BFFs  :D :D :D

He doesnt know him, why on earth would scott add goodrum?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2016, 07:49:54 AM »
Please ask him and post a screenshot so we can make fun of Vince  :)

How about I post one first so we can move on to things that are not stupid.  I know a ton of people in the industry....some I consider friends and others acquaintances.  I consider him one because he's given me great advice on life and improving myself and well-being.  That to me is what I consider a friend.  As I said before, he's not an arrogant dick...he simply works harder than everyone else.  Being better than other people doesn't mean you're an asshole.  Follow the guy's example and get shit done  ::)
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2016, 07:54:24 AM »
He doesnt know him, why on earth would scott add goodrum?

I wonder if Scott will one day work for Caliber Fitness Solutions.
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2016, 07:59:25 AM »

How about I post one first so we can move on to things that are not stupid.  I know a ton of people in the industry....some I consider friends and others acquaintances.  I consider him one because he's given me great advice on life and improving myself and well-being.  That to me is what I consider a friend.  As I said before, he's not an arrogant dick...he simply works harder than everyone else.  Being better than other people doesn't mean you're an asshole.  Follow the guy's example and get shit done  ::)

How do you equal being friends on facebook to knowing someone personally?

You tried to make it sound as you and him were very good friends. As simple as that.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2016, 08:05:05 AM »
I've known him personally for years.  He's very focused and driven in life...married to the hottest girl in the UK and getting people ripped very face.  Can't hate that

Quote from: Google
Personally
with the personal presence or action of the individual specified; in person.
she stayed to thank O'Brien personally
sinónimos: in person, oneself

Facebook friend ≠ Personally
Hope this helps

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2016, 08:07:03 AM »
I wonder if Scott will one day work for Caliber Fitness Solutions.

Caliber Fitness Solutions was dissolved many years ago.  My US company is CFS/GX International and in Kǒujìng Jiànshēn in Shenzhen, China .  Things have changed

https://www.facebook.com/koujingjianshen/?pnref=lhc .

A