Author Topic: Do you consider Vince Goodrum a mover and a shaker in the bodybuilding industry?  (Read 5037 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Vince talks like he is Joe Weider about the bodybuilding industry, do you believe he has the credentials and power to back this up?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
why?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
The only thing that moves and shakes, is Vince's bodyfat.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Like him or not, Vince is an alpha male. Things are always more exciting when he's around.

Dude could make chicks wet if he liked them.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
...i mean---it's not even cute in a "ironic way" anymore to do this type of thread

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Like him or not, Vince is an alpha male. Things are always more exciting when he's around.

why?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Gays can't be alpha males by default.

Army of One

• Getbig V

Vince says he is bi, has dated women.

http://www.meetme.com/member/37266985

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Vince should have stayed in the syrup business.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

Hack Benchers

Vince talks like he is Joe Weider about the bodybuilding industry, do you believe he has the credentials and power to back this up?

No I believe he is not. But the man sure is a stand-out persona and great poster if you ask me.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Vince not accept charity..he works hard and tries different things..
K

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince not accept charity..he works hard and tries different things..

Mover and Shaker in the Industry of Peace
Q

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Vince is a true bodybuilding legend. Over the past 15 or 16 years, I bet Vince has more threads on forums started about him, than all but the highest level pro BBs.

Vince takes a lot of shit and has survived through it all.

Nothing bad to say about the guy. He lives life by his own rules, in his own way.
If because of nothing else, you should respect that.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Vince gets made fun of alot, sometimes deserved, sometimes not.

Thing is no matter what you think of VVV, whether you, love, hate, etc or he goves you a variety of thoughts towards the man any one with an IQ cannot deny that this man gets up every morning, goes to work and does what he needs to do for basic needs. The rest of the stuff with the business exploits, whether he fails repeatedly or one day succeeds beyond his wildest dreams does not matter to me as he already has my respect and admiration for trying, which even myself at times can admit to failing at in difficult times years prior.

Is he a mover and shaker? I think he is, as pretty much anyone who runs in this industry knows of VVV. That stuff he keeps re-quoting towards Shizzo is true. I have known Vince and of him since Circa 2000-01 on these boards and he has always made me think of what I would like to do and not do.

I am not his friend in real life, and was even an opponent of his exploits back about 12 years ago, and I get involved in the joking, but all in all I consider Vince some kind of online buddy in a way I think of most here, in that you guys inform, entertain, and piss me off, sometimes all at once.

I even don't actually hate anyone here for that matter even if it comes across that way sometimes.

So yeah, vince is important because he always keep people interested in his latest shenanigans, whether you like him or hate him, you know its true
"

Simple Simon

Vince is a true bodybuilding legend. Over the past 15 or 16 years, I bet Vince has more threads on forums started about him, than all but the highest level pro BBs.

Vince takes a lot of shit and has survived through it all.

Nothing bad to say about the guy. He lives life by his own rules, in his own way.
If because of nothing else, you should respect that.

Pretty much...guy rolls with the punches...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Red Hook

• Getbig V

Yes!!!

Vince runs an online empire with more success than Amazon..  Caliber Fitness solutions LTD INC

also, in the financial realm he is known as the bitcoin board room kingpin guru

he is a personal friend and mentor of Scott Alexander

he conquered wrestling, sales,  real estate, the media and now he is a building body move and shaker

Venom Venice Versace aka VooDoo Vince leaves a body count of his enemies
I

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Fortress

• Getbig V
Pole-smoking buffoon of peace

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
I believe Vince is like a G List Bodybuilding celebrity. I would be better for Vince to move to the West Coast near Muscle Beach. Maybe start a show interviewing the up and comers at the gym. Sort of like that old ESPN bodybuilding show, American Muscle. Vince can do it, just not in NC. Too back woods, not even on the map for bodybuilding.

STAY POSITIVE/LIFT5th

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
I believe Vince is like a G List Bodybuilding celebrity. I would be better for Vince to move to the West Coast near Muscle Beach. Maybe start a show interviewing the up and comers at the gym. Sort of like that old ESPN bodybuilding show, American Muscle. Vince can do it, just not in NC. Too back woods, not even on the map for bodybuilding.

STAY POSITIVE/LIFT5th

Good Idea Alex..he could put it on his Youtube and monetize it for a few extra $
K

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
The more Vince is on here the more I like him. I could care less about his sexuality. For the most part he is no different than the rest of us- just trying to enjoy life and make something happen.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I've known Vince since around 2001-2002.

The man is probably one of the most, if not the most, entertaining bodybuilding forum character(s) to have ever graced the boards. Some people don't like him and I can respect that. But for what it's worth, you have to admit that he is entertaining.

Think about all the shit Vince has taken part in within bodybuilding.  He has made us laugh, cry and has evolved over time. He has survived while many of his rivals have, well literally, died.

I have no qualms with the man. He rolls with the punches like none other and has been around the industry for close to 2 decades.

"1"