Author Topic: Reports WikiLeaks Founder’s Major Announcement on Wednesday Will Finish Hillary  (Read 9308 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
LOL..... uh huh.....

Hildog 2016 is your new POTUS

I don't care if they have her on video killing puppies and kittens with her bare hands laughing about it while pissing on infants.

TPTB = NWO = Soros/Rothschild/Rockerfeller = JEWS =  Brainwashed Sheeple = Hildog POTUS

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

It's better be something spectacular.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
she let americans die in benghazi.  she committed many felonies with her email.  She took bribes and did pay to play.  AND she's highly unlikable.   She controls the media, and her opponent is essentially nail-gunning his toes to the floor on a daily basis, and she's STILL at a 2/3 chance to win and climbing in every poll.

But hey, maybe some illegally hacked govt documents on her, released by a pro-trump group, can turn the tide!

Oh, and LOL at the news source.  "some say it'll be about clinton" and "maybe it'll sink her...."

grossly misleading headline, complete supposition.   Just making that shit up lol.   Wikileaks founder didn't promise a thing, he's just saying some words from his balcony lol.   Article just ASSUMED it'd be about hilary, and it will "finish" her.   oh man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
she let americans die in benghazi.  she committed many felonies with her email.  She took bribes and did pay to play.  AND she's highly unlikable.   She controls the media, and her opponent is essentially nail-gunning his toes to the floor on a daily basis, and she's STILL at a 2/3 chance to win and climbing in every poll.

But hey, maybe some illegally hacked govt documents on her, released by a pro-trump group, can turn the tide!

Oh, and LOL at the news source.  "some say it'll be about clinton" and "maybe it'll sink her...."

grossly misleading headline, complete supposition.   Just making that shit up lol.   Wikileaks founder didn't promise a thing, he's just saying some words from his balcony lol.   Article just ASSUMED it'd be about hilary, and it will "finish" her.   oh man.

And knowing all of this you're still voting her.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And knowing all of this you're still voting her.

i make a good point about a weak article and you resort to insults.

we get it.  you realize the article was completely not what the headline claimed. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Reports WikiLeaks Founder Major Announcement on Wednesday
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 11:14:18 AM »
Saw an article saying that the Announcement from the Balcony is now cancelled due to Security concerns.

a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Saw an article saying that the Announcement from the Balcony is now cancelled due to Security concerns.

he also promised a major game-changing leak, 3 days before the 1st debate.

He doesn't need to be "on" the balcony to release it.  He could print 100 copies and have someone throw them from the balcony.  Or just post it online like he usually does.   

he wanted attention.  young cons website, and all its blind minions, reposted it.  par for course.  All while coach shits on my MBA and calls me stupid.  okay.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
he also promised a major game-changing leak, 3 days before the 1st debate.

He doesn't need to be "on" the balcony to release it.  He could print 100 copies and have someone throw them from the balcony.  Or just post it online like he usually does.   

he wanted attention.  young cons website, and all its blind minions, reposted it.  par for course.  All while coach shits on my MBA and calls me stupid.  okay.

Trump needs to link up with that Seattle coach and get hooked up with a script of adderall.

He gets distracted too easily with shiny objects.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump needs to link up with that Seattle coach and get hooked up with a script of adderall.

He gets distracted too easily with shiny objects.

oh, 3am to 5am sober tweeting about sex tapes?   Something smells like adderall already.  Not coke.  but definitely some prescribed energy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
oh, 3am to 5am sober tweeting about sex tapes?   Something smells like adderall already.  Not coke.  but definitely some prescribed energy.

Charles Krauthammer summed it up best..."Vanity will be Trump's downfall"

The guy has all the talent in the world to control a crowd but the unquenchable need to preserve his image seemingly takes precedence over everything else.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Charles Krauthammer summed it up best..."Vanity will be Trump's downfall"

The guy has all the talent in the world to control a crowd but the unquenchable need to preserve his image seemingly takes precedence over everything else.

I don't get how a dude this rich and successful can be this insecure, for what seems like his entire life.

Decades ago, he's calling news repoters, pretending to be a Trump spokesman lol.   I mean, that is nuts... he's worth a fortune, he bangs supermodels, he's a tv star.... and he still gives a shit what people think.  Almost to a fault.  No, definitely to a fault.  Anyone else would have just said "I said a lot of regrettable things in the 80s and 90s, and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone" then never given that Miss Universe another thought or mention.  It would have been a 2 day half-story. 

Five days later, and he's still tweeting about it.   Unreal how insecure this dude is.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I don't get how a dude this rich and successful can be this insecure, for what seems like his entire life.

Decades ago, he's calling news repoters, pretending to be a Trump spokesman lol.   I mean, that is nuts... he's worth a fortune, he bangs supermodels, he's a tv star.... and he still gives a shit what people think.  Almost to a fault.  No, definitely to a fault.  Anyone else would have just said "I said a lot of regrettable things in the 80s and 90s, and I'm sorry if I hurt anyone" then never given that Miss Universe another thought or mention.  It would have been a 2 day half-story.  

Five days later, and he's still tweeting about it.   Unreal how insecure this dude is.

It's like the story of him on the golf course where some other rich billionaire type guy visits for the first time.

Trump walks straight across the green, red faced and hair a mess, without even shaking hands or exchanging pleasantries he makes it a point to go right into a 3 minute spiel about how "this very golf course is the best in the world" and went on to state the exact reasons why.

In a certain way I can appreciate that sort of passion.

But politics is a tricky business and people will always look for that one angle to exploit their opposition and we are seeing that being played out.

Trump can still win this one but for God sake, Stick To The Damn Message!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Trump can still win this one but for God sake, Stick To The Damn Message!!!

he's been told this so many times.

Either he wants to lose, or he truly cannot take good advice.

I'm not sure I want a president who cannot take good advice.  If he's this thick headed about 3am tweets and other dumb moves - even as EXPERIENCED, WISE people around him recommend otherwise... what will he do in office?  If all the congress and generals and thinktanks are recommending one thing - and he just FEELS like doing the opposite, no matter how dumb or wrong - we can bet our asses he WILL do it.  :(

His supporters trust his judgment more than they should  :-\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
he's been told this so many times.

Either he wants to lose, or he truly cannot take good advice.

I'm not sure I want a president who cannot take good advice.  If he's this thick headed about 3am tweets and other dumb moves - even as EXPERIENCED, WISE people around him recommend otherwise... what will he do in office?  If all the congress and generals and thinktanks are recommending one thing - and he just FEELS like doing the opposite, no matter how dumb or wrong - we can bet our asses he WILL do it.  :(

His supporters trust his judgment more than they should  :-\

I would pick a retarded monkey with his only toy being the red button to push over Hillary.

The whole scope of things changed when unfortunately The Honorable Justice Antonin Scalia left us.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Do you support wikileaks and Assange, Coach?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Do you support wikileaks and Assange, Coach?

I'll support anyone that could bring this communist pile of shit down along with Obama.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I'll support anyone that could bring this communist pile of shit down along with Obama.

You got that right Joe.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

that's a lot of groups.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
WikiLeaks Founder’s Major Announcement on Wednesday Will Finish Hillary
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2016, 03:30:46 PM »
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201609/the-psychology-behind-donald-trumps-unwavering-support

Wanna see my Psychological reasons... let me know if you need elaboration on any of the points.

In case you have forgotten, here is a list of the scandals and criminal actions she is not interested in talking about today:
•DNC Leaks - Ambassadorship sales, emails and more
•Private server - FBI subpoenas
•Private server - Platte River Networks ALL plead the 5th
•Private server - Not 1, but 14 devices used, many lost
•Private server - Laptop full of classified info sent in public mail; lost
•Private server - Evidence destroyed after subpoena
•Private server - Huma access without proper clearance
•Private server - risk to national security
•Private server - risk to lives of human sources and colleagues
•Private server - risk to exposure of other sources and methods
•Private server - lying to public and perjury
•Private server - discovery of 15,000 new emails
•Private server - destroying evidence (emails)
•Paid Speeches - Audiences, Wall Street and others
•Paid Speeches - Fees/rates per hour and demands
•Paid Speeches - Not releasing transcripts to public
•Paid Speeches - Clinton Foundation collusion
•State Department - Clinton Foundation pay-for-play
•State Department - destroying evidence (calendars and email)
•State Department - Huma and her Muslim Brotherhood connection
•State Department - Rajiv Fernando, donor/no experience appointment
•State Department - 18 USAID grants to donor and disgraced banker
•Huma Did It - Huma forgets top secret information; leaves it in car
•Huma Did It - Huma previously served as assistant editor for radical Islamic pub
•Huma Did It - Willfully accessed above-top-secret info without proper clearance
•Huma Did It - Married to a serial creep; increasing blackmail possibility; security breech possibility
•2016 Elections - DNC fraud and collusion against Bernie Sanders
•2016 Elections - Avoidance of unscripted press conferences and questions
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, Failure to secure consolate, security and deaths
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, What difference does it make comment
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, Videos not terrorism response and lie
•Foreign policy - Libya, policy and general incompetence
•Foreign policy - Failed Afghanistan policy and strategy
•Foreign policy - Iraq premature exit, creating place for ISIS
•Foreign policy - Cuba embargo signed by hubby
•Foreign policy - ISIS and failed strategy
•Foreign policy - Iran and nuclear deal
•Foreign policy - Russian reset
•Older Legal - Rose Law Firm, papers hidden in the White House
•Older Legal - Chinagate, China influence on American politics
•Older Legal - Watergate, fired for lying and unethical behavior
•Older Legal - Travelgate, firing of White House Travel Office
•Older Legal - Whitewater, failed real estate investment
•Older Legal - Whitewater, removal of documents (Vince Foster)
•Older Legal - Whitewater, other documents hidden in White House
•Older Legal - Cattle Futures, mysterious $100,000 deposits
•Older Legal - Filegate, improper access to security-clearance documents
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about name from Sir Edumand Hillary
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about hot sauce in her handbag / racist pandering
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about sniper fire in Bosnia
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about going "door to door"/New Bedford, MA/disabled children
•Personal Pinnochios - Picklegate - Lie about opening jar to show healthiness on TV show (was already open)
•Womens Issues - Blaming rape and abuse victims
•Womens Issues - Concept of voting based on sex or gender
•Womens Issues - Monica, the Blue Dress, and Stand-by-your-man
•Health Issues - Past and present
•Leadership Issues - Not thinking through consequences; Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997
•Leadership Issues - Not thinking through consequences; Super Predators/support 1997 Crime bill
•Leadership Issues - Army confirms training materials list Hillary as insider threat
•Leadership Issues - Married to a guy who sold Arlington Cemetery plots
•Video Ghosts - Supported Muslim Racial Profiling
a

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Wanna see my Psychological reasons... let me know if you need elaboration on any of the points.

In case you have forgotten, here is a list of the scandals and criminal actions she is not interested in talking about today:
•DNC Leaks - Ambassadorship sales, emails and more
•Private server - FBI subpoenas
•Private server - Platte River Networks ALL plead the 5th
•Private server - Not 1, but 14 devices used, many lost
•Private server - Laptop full of classified info sent in public mail; lost
•Private server - Evidence destroyed after subpoena
•Private server - Huma access without proper clearance
•Private server - risk to national security
•Private server - risk to lives of human sources and colleagues
•Private server - risk to exposure of other sources and methods
•Private server - lying to public and perjury
•Private server - discovery of 15,000 new emails
•Private server - destroying evidence (emails)
•Paid Speeches - Audiences, Wall Street and others
•Paid Speeches - Fees/rates per hour and demands
•Paid Speeches - Not releasing transcripts to public
•Paid Speeches - Clinton Foundation collusion
•State Department - Clinton Foundation pay-for-play
•State Department - destroying evidence (calendars and email)
•State Department - Huma and her Muslim Brotherhood connection
•State Department - Rajiv Fernando, donor/no experience appointment
•State Department - 18 USAID grants to donor and disgraced banker
•Huma Did It - Huma forgets top secret information; leaves it in car
•Huma Did It - Huma previously served as assistant editor for radical Islamic pub
•Huma Did It - Willfully accessed above-top-secret info without proper clearance
•Huma Did It - Married to a serial creep; increasing blackmail possibility; security breech possibility
•2016 Elections - DNC fraud and collusion against Bernie Sanders
•2016 Elections - Avoidance of unscripted press conferences and questions
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, Failure to secure consolate, security and deaths
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, What difference does it make comment
•Foreign policy - Benghazi, Videos not terrorism response and lie
•Foreign policy - Libya, policy and general incompetence
•Foreign policy - Failed Afghanistan policy and strategy
•Foreign policy - Iraq premature exit, creating place for ISIS
•Foreign policy - Cuba embargo signed by hubby
•Foreign policy - ISIS and failed strategy
•Foreign policy - Iran and nuclear deal
•Foreign policy - Russian reset
•Older Legal - Rose Law Firm, papers hidden in the White House
•Older Legal - Chinagate, China influence on American politics
•Older Legal - Watergate, fired for lying and unethical behavior
•Older Legal - Travelgate, firing of White House Travel Office
•Older Legal - Whitewater, failed real estate investment
•Older Legal - Whitewater, removal of documents (Vince Foster)
•Older Legal - Whitewater, other documents hidden in White House
•Older Legal - Cattle Futures, mysterious $100,000 deposits
•Older Legal - Filegate, improper access to security-clearance documents
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about name from Sir Edumand Hillary
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about hot sauce in her handbag / racist pandering
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about sniper fire in Bosnia
•Personal Pinnochios - Lie about going "door to door"/New Bedford, MA/disabled children
•Personal Pinnochios - Picklegate - Lie about opening jar to show healthiness on TV show (was already open)
•Womens Issues - Blaming rape and abuse victims
•Womens Issues - Concept of voting based on sex or gender
•Womens Issues - Monica, the Blue Dress, and Stand-by-your-man
•Health Issues - Past and present
•Leadership Issues - Not thinking through consequences; Adoption and Safe Families Act of 1997
•Leadership Issues - Not thinking through consequences; Super Predators/support 1997 Crime bill
•Leadership Issues - Army confirms training materials list Hillary as insider threat
•Leadership Issues - Married to a guy who sold Arlington Cemetery plots
•Video Ghosts - Supported Muslim Racial Profiling

Christ you look like a lune here.  I feel sorry for your girlfriend.  To bad you didn't write that on your own or I'd be impressed.

You do realize this unstable man has exhibited behavior that could get us all killed in a war of some kind, don't you?  Is being able to get "finally" get the "green light" to be a bigot racist really worth it to you and fellow man?  Because that is the only real reason you are supporting Trump.  Has nothing to do with him being anti-Washington, anti-Killary, or pro-billionaire job maker.

I gotta tell you Yamcha, it is entirely doable to be a racist POS without Trump at the helm.  As for making America great again with new prosperity, sorry.  You'll still be working the isles at Home Depot in 4 years, brah.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
can someone tell me when exactly...

telling the truth became = racist bigotry??

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Christ you look like a lune here.  I feel sorry for your girlfriend.  To bad you didn't write that on your own or I'd be impressed.

You do realize this unstable man has exhibited behavior that could get us all killed in a war of some kind, don't you?  Is being able to get "finally" get the "green light" to be a bigot racist really worth it to you and fellow man?  Because that is the only real reason you are supporting Trump.  Has nothing to do with him being anti-Washington, anti-Killary, or pro-billionaire job maker.

I gotta tell you Yamcha, it is entirely doable to be a racist POS without Trump at the helm.  As for making America great again with new prosperity, sorry.  You'll still be working the isles at Home Depot in 4 years, brah.

How is Trump's message racist?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
even on FR, they're shitting all over this fake non-story.