Author Topic: The Trump " it's rigged " claim?  (Read 7665 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The Trump " it's rigged " claim?
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2016, 09:35:21 AM »
LOL, I may be a retard but I'll bet this is going to drive some of YOU crazy:
In 9 days you will hear ;* "President elect, Hillary Clinton "

Deal with it! ;)

Oh Howard.  Just. Stop.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »
Oh Howard.  Just. Stop.

Ok, let me give a more thoughtful reply.

Going negative can/has worked BUT only when a 3rd party makes the attack on the other candidate.
BOTH Hillary and Trump went negative this election.

The difference was that Trump made direct, personal insulting attacks  against her.
Hillary also did some of that, but it became a major part of the Trump political brand.

Trump should have stuck with his depth of knowledge on trade, immigration, job creation, etc.
He was awesome when he did this for the first 20 min of the 1st debate.
Hillary had plenty of sex scandal baggage  due to Bill's antics.
BUT, she deflected and simply ignored a lot of it.
Trump kept digging his own grave deeper and never let things go.

In the end, Trump's serious policy positions were rarely "heard" by voters.
THAT was drowned out by the bluster and hot air.

Hillary showed more discipline and self control which allowed her to stay on message more then Trump.
Thus Hillary was able to give the PERCEPTION that she's got the temperament and knowledge for the job.
Trump's lack of Presidential demeanor, hurt him big time with suburban , career/educated females.
Losing the demographic will cost him some key swing states.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 09:50:17 AM »
where did you get the fat chicks stuff from.. bro you're all over the place.. focus...

Hey moron - try to keep up.  I know you are a liberal tool - and being uninformed is par for the course - but the reference was to the fat chick Hillary had at the debate who was on the Beaty pageant.  

James

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2016, 09:58:35 AM »
Hillary showed more discipline and self control which allowed her to stay on message more then Trump.
Thus Hillary was able to give the PERCEPTION that she's got the temperament and knowledge for the job.

She called half of Trump's supporters a 'basket of deplorables'

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2016, 10:01:31 AM »
Ok, let me give a more thoughtful reply.

Going negative can/has worked BUT only when a 3rd party makes the attack on the other candidate.
BOTH Hillary and Trump went negative this election.

The difference was that Trump made direct, personal insulting attacks  against her.
Hillary also did some of that, but it became a major part of the Trump political brand.

Trump should have stuck with his depth of knowledge on trade, immigration, job creation, etc.
He was awesome when he did this for the first 20 min of the 1st debate.
Hillary had plenty of sex scandal baggage  due to Bill's antics.
BUT, she deflected and simply ignored a lot of it.
Trump kept digging his own grave deeper and never let things go.

In the end, Trump's serious policy positions were rarely "heard" by voters.
THAT was drowned out by the bluster and hot air.

Trump's lack of Presidential demeanor, hurt him big time with suburban , career/educated females.
Losing the demographic will cost him some key swing states.
He is winning Florida, NC, Iowa, Ohio easily and now we are hearing the latest that New Hampshire, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Michigan and Wisconsin even are looking to go Trump.

I don't think you have been paying attention at all what has been going on.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2016, 10:19:36 AM »
where did you get the fat chicks stuff from.. bro you're all over the place.. focus...

She just got fired from CNN for rigging the primary debates in Hillary's favor.

EDIT: excuse me, CNN accepted her resignation. I know how you guys like to twist words.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2016, 11:35:13 AM »
He is winning Florida, NC, Iowa, Ohio easily and now we are hearing the latest that New Hampshire, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Michigan and Wisconsin even are looking to go Trump.

I don't think you have been paying attention at all what has been going on.

Hmmmm, NC, NH and maybe FL could go Trump, but Michigan,  and Wisc would be a real long shot for him.

I guess we'll all know the real , final vote count soon ( Nov 8).

On a personal note, I can understand the reasons why  folks support Trump or Hillary.
What I don't understand is the need for  to ridicule the other side for just voting differently.

For example, I voted for Hillary because when I weighed all the pros/cons I felt she would do a better job.
Plus, my Mom's memory added a bit to the decision but it wasn't the main reason.
Obviously, others like you, will have a different conclusion. That's why it's called an election.

I don't think most Trump supporters are stupid. It all comes down to making the best personal judgment one can.

Hope all is well with you in NC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 11:44:52 AM »
New email shows Donna Brazile leaked a second debate question to Clinton campaign
Washinton Examiner ^ | Oct. 31, 2016 | T. Becket Adams
Posted on 10/31/2016, 2:20:06 PM by Hadean

Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman and former CNN contributor Donna Brazile appears to have leaked more than one debate question to Hillary Clinton's campaign team during the primaries.

In an email dated March 5, 2016, Brazile sent a note to Clinton's campaign chairman, John Podesta, and the Democratic nominee's director of communications, Jennifer Palmieri, titled "One of the questions directed to HRC tomorrow is from a woman with a rash."

On March 6, during a Democratic primary debate in Flint, Mich., Clinton fielded a question from Lee-Anne Walters, one of the city's first residents to report having issues with water contamination.

"After my family, the city of Flint and the children in D.C. were poisoned by lead, will you make a personal promise to me right now that, as president, in your first 100 days in office, you will make it a requirement that all public water systems must remove all lead service lines throughout the entire United States, and notification made to the — the citizens that have said service lines," Walters asked Clinton.

The former secretary of state responded, "Well, I agree completely. I want to go further though. I want us to have an absolute commitment to getting rid of lead wherever it is because it's not only in water systems, it's also in soil, and it's in lead paint that is found mostly in older homes. That's why 500,000 children today have lead – lead in their bodies."

Brazile seemingly leaked more than one debate question to the former secretary of state's campaign team.

On March 12, Brazile reached out a second time to Palmieri to give advance notice of a certain question that would be asked the next day at a town hall hosted by CNN.

"From time to time I get the questions in advance," Brazile, then a CNN as a political analyst, wrote. "Here's one that worries me about [Hillary Rodham Clinton]."

Brazile included in her email the following question:

DEATH PENALTY

19 states and the District of Columbia have banned the death penalty. 31 states, including Ohio, still have the death penalty. According to the National Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty, since 1973, 156 people have been on death row and later set free. Since 1976, 1,414 people have been executed in the U.S. That's 11% of Americans who were sentenced to die, but later exonerated and freed. Should Ohio and the 30 other states join the current list and abolish the death penalty?

Palmieri responded, "Yes, it is one she gets asked about. Not everyone likes her answer but can share it."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2016, 12:07:33 PM »
Earth to Howard. It's over. It's about 50/50 she doesn't make it to Election Day. The rats are already jumping off the ship, and Wiki and the FBI haven't broken out the big guns.

Tomorrow is a big day. Obama is supposed to campaign with Hillary in Ohio. Will he be there? Stay tuned.

Because of Hillary, Obama got caught in a lie on national TV. You think he doesn't hate her guts?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2016, 12:12:16 PM »
Earth to Howard. It's over. It's about 50/50 she doesn't make it to Election Day. The rats are already jumping off the ship, and Wiki and the FBI haven't broken out the big guns.

Tomorrow is a big day. Obama is supposed to campaign with Hillary in Ohio. Will he be there? Stay tuned.

Because of Hillary, Obama got caught in a lie on national TV. You think he doesn't hate her guts?

hOWARD MAKING SUCH A BLITHERING MESS AND FOOL OF HIMSELFIN THIS THREAD. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2016, 01:55:40 PM »

OK, we'll see if these issues make a decisive dent in the election results.
I suspect they won't make much difference.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2016, 02:02:07 PM »
LOL, I may be a retard but I'll bet this is going to drive some of YOU crazy:
In 9 days you will hear ;* "President elect, Hillary Clinton "

Deal with it! ;)

You would be proud of that? Wow.

Great one liners by Hillary:
 "Lincoln made me do it"
"Stop complaining about rigging the election! Wait, the Russians are trying to rig the election!"
"I love families and children so much! Wait, I also love slaughtering babies by the millions!"

Great one liners by her voters:
"I made my mother proud by voting for her!"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2016, 02:04:20 PM »
hOWARD MAKING SUCH A BLITHERING MESS AND FOOL OF HIMSELFIN THIS THREAD. 

Ok, we'll see who the bigger fool is on election day, ok?
Again, I don't see how you can persuade anyone over to your side by ridiculing them.

Think about it for a minute.

Trump supporter: " I just called a Hillary supporter a faggy, worthless fuktard. I'll bet they vote for Trump now."

See that's not too effective is it.

Imagine asking some girl out by telling her she's fat, and smells bad. I don't think she's gonna blow you after that.

Right now after reading most of the typical get big rantings and insults of the Hillary camp, I'm even more glad I voted for her.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2016, 02:06:52 PM »
You would be proud of that? Wow.

Great one liners by Hillary:
 "Lincoln made me do it"
"Stop complaining about rigging the election! Wait, the Russians are trying to rig the election!"
"I love families and children so much! Wait, I also love slaughtering babies by the millions!"

Great one liners by her voters:
"I made my mother proud by voting for her!"

In the words of the late, great President , Ronald Regan ; " There you go again ."
I already know all the negative crap on BOTH of 'em.

How about telling us all some POSITIVE things Trump might do if he were elected.
Ya know, explain WHY we should support him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2016, 02:08:27 PM »
So nothing matters other than she wins right to you libs right?  Thats all that counts?  Crimes, felonies, shit all over national security, etc - no biggie right?

You should be ashamed of yourself but you are not - your a lib

Again, I don't see how you can persuade anyone over to your side by ridiculing them.

Trump supporter: " I just called a Hillary supporter a faggy, worthless fuktard. I'll bet they vote for Trump now."

Imagine asking some girl out by telling her she's fat, and smells bad. I don't think she's gonna blow you after that.

Right now after reading most of the typical get big rantings and insults of the Hillary camp, I'm even more glad I voted for her.

James

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »

For example, I voted for Hillary because when I weighed all the pros/cons I felt she would do a better job.

Hillary would be the most corrupt person to ever be in the White House. She has left a big pile of shit everywhere she goes, from stealing furniture out of the WhiteHouse when they left in 2000, to telling the public that Benghazi was because of a youtube video while at the very same time emailing her daughter that is was a terrorist attack, to deleting and bleaching emails after getting a subpoena to turn it over, to laughing about how the rapist she represented in court passed a lie detector test, to personally collecting millions and millions from foreign governments and individuals for pay-to-play favors while she was Secretary, she is scum and she is a criminal, and no one believes they are above the law more than her, and anyone who could admire her is in need of mental help. and anyone who believes she would do a good job as President is beyond help.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2016, 02:11:10 PM »
In the words of the late, great President , Ronald Regan ; " There you go again ."

How about telling us all some POSITIVE things Trump might do if he were elected.
Ya know, explain WHY we should support him.

Hillary = 100% chance of obamacare, liberal pos judges, corruption, etc.

Trump = 50-50% chance of being good

Do the math. 

James

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2016, 02:17:33 PM »
DONALD J. TRUMP CONTRACT WITH THE AMERICAN VOTER

“Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:

FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

On the same day, I will begin taking the following seven actions to protect American workers:

FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars’ worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure

Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:

FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won’t take them back
FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.

Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:

1. Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.

2. End The Offshoring Act Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.

3. American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.

4. School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.

5. Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.

6. Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-site childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.

7. End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.

8. Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.

9. Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values

10. Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.

On November 8th, Americans will be voting for this 100-day plan to restore prosperity to our economy, security to our communities, and honesty to our government.

This is my pledge to you.

And if we follow these steps, we will once more have a government of, by and for the people.”

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-delivers-groundbreaking-contract-for-the-american-vote1

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/CONTRACT_FOR_THE_VOTER.pdf

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2016, 02:20:27 PM »

Don't lie. If you knew all of the negative info there would be no possibility of you voting for her unless you are as corrupt as she is.

Come on. Just look at his policies. He has gone over what he will do, etc. in many, many places (rallies, etc.) so don't cop out with that either. His policies are better if it came to just that even.
It's not rocket scientist to find this stuff out.

Soul crusher is right. Hillary you know exactly what you get with her and it is pure awful. Trump (if he sticks to what he says) will make a good president for this day and age. There is a chance with him to turn our nation back around from where it has been heading.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2016, 02:21:11 PM »
The most persuasive argument any of you can give  is that it's a 50/50 crap shoot that Trump might do a good job.
 ??? wow, and to think some wonder why Hillary still has a slight lead in most polls going into the last week.

Here's the deal : BOTH sides went negative during this campaign. BUT Hillary did a much better job of laying out some actual policy positions that got thru all the negative noise.

Look at the majority of Trump supporters posting here and on other blogs.
Most of it only bashes Hillary and is short on optimism and reasonable plans to make the country better.
It's like some disgruntled ex-husband bashing his former spouse no matter what she does or did.
Eventually, everyone thinks he's just a bitter old ex-husband .

In the end , most of the Trump supporters yelled to each other about how bad Hillary sucks.
While the Hillary camp did plenty of that too, "some" of her message got out and  swung some moderate votes her direction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 02:24:01 PM »
The most persuasive argument any of you can give  is that it's a 50/50 crap shoot that Trump might do a good job.
 ??? wow, and to think some wonder why Hillary still has a slight lead in most polls going into the last week.

Here's the deal : BOTH sides went negative during this campaign. BUT Hillary did a much better job of laying out some actual policy positions that got thru all the negative noise.

Most of it only bashes Hillary and is short on optimism and reasonable plans to make the country better.
It's like some disgruntled ex-husband bashing his former spouse no matter what she does or did.

In the end , most of the Trump supporters yelled to each other about how bad Hillary sucks.
While the Hillary camp did plenty of that too, "some" of her message got out and  swung some moderate votes her direction.

LOL - which is what?  Start a war w russia over syria and keep obamacare? 

Dude - put down the damn crack pipe.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2016, 02:56:58 PM »

Why do us supporters need to convince the stupid?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2016, 03:12:30 PM »

I was able to find Trump's positions in 5 seconds.

Perhaps Howard's Google is broken.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2016, 03:22:28 PM »

Because he'll need a few of us "stupid " people to vote for him if he wants to be elected.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2016, 03:23:43 PM »

As expected, dumb reply by someone who supposedly voted for Hillary in memory of his mother.

You voted for her because you wanted to and that is terrible. Your posts show that. You refuse the obvious.

Just a few threads down there is a whole list of things Trump plans on doing, etc. This is not rocket science.