Author Topic: Likely indictment for Killary  (Read 7138 times)

Salmon12

Re: Likely indictment for Killary
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 07:59:12 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
I know it's been a big week for Trump supporters. And if Comey were to have made the announcement this coming Friday, it really may have swayed the election to Trump. However, Hillary is starting to surge again, and she will be elected President Of The United States next Tuesday. From there, this new round of investigation goes away. This stuff is just another day at the office for the Clintons. NO indictment, no impeachment.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:10:59 PM »
ugh.....that Cuck Tim Kaine is gonna end up president  :-X

Salmon12

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »
ugh.....that Cuck Tim Kaine is gonna end up president  :-X
Nah. The Clintons are Teflon. She will get elected, the economy will be roaring by Summer, and the world will be scared shitless of her unlike they ever were of Barry Obama. Good times coming.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 08:39:56 PM »
Hillary = Teflon Don..
Meet your new president...  

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 11:08:46 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

sorry coach, just relax & enjoy your last 7 days with a negro muslim as your president.

After Nov 8th, penis-less mama Hillary will your your prez & she'll allow gay muslims to use the bathrooms at your gym.  ;D

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 11:32:42 PM »
From an outsider's (ie - someone living in Europe) perspective, Hillary could walk through Times Square with a gun shooting people and she'd still get elected.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 01:29:06 AM »
From an outsider's (ie - someone living in Europe) perspective, Hillary could walk through Times Square with a gun shooting people and she'd still get elected.

Exactly. We all wonder what dirt she has on media moguls and fellow politicians. Nobody this obviously crooked would be electable here. And by 'here' I mean the developed world, not Mediterranean countries.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2016, 02:39:55 AM »
a

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2016, 04:29:02 AM »
sorry coach, just relax & enjoy your last 7 days with a negro muslim as your president.

After Nov 8th, penis-less mama Hillary will your your prez & she'll allow gay muslims to use the bathrooms at your gym.  ;D

Lmao
 ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2016, 05:57:51 AM »

Dude, you are nearly always wrong lol.

Obama was supposed to be impeached by now as he is a Kenyan muslim terrorist.

Stop and think for a second.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2016, 06:02:22 AM »

Coach, it's not going to happen. All these power brokers look after each other as you're seeing. Nothing will happen and sad to say it looks like she will be our president. Sad day for America but We all talk about it here so it shouldn't be a surprise. America has become a nation of pussies. Bottom line the media and politicians have molded us and guided us into that direction.
You can only watch so much Bravo TV and E! as a man then your balls start to go away.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2016, 06:36:46 AM »
If Clinton wins America will officially be a banana republic.
Ψ

Simple Simon

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 06:42:08 AM »
the fact this info on Hilary is in the public eye is because the PTB want it there.

Salmon12

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 07:01:49 AM »
Love it when europeans from crumbling countries weigh in on American politics. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2016, 07:07:51 AM »
I know it's been a big week for Trump supporters. And if Comey were to have made the announcement this coming Friday, it really may have swayed the election to Trump. However, Hillary is starting to surge again, and she will be elected President Of The United States next Tuesday. From there, this new round of investigation goes away. This stuff is just another day at the office for the Clintons. NO indictment, no impeachment.

You are right about this.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2016, 07:08:54 AM »
Love it when europeans from crumbling countries weigh in on American politics. ::)

FUCK off gimmick.
Ψ

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 07:10:29 AM »

If Bush hadn't invaded Iraq for no reason, then there would be no illegal immigrant invasion.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2016, 07:13:34 AM »
Dude, you are nearly always wrong lol.

Obama was supposed to be impeached by now as he is a Kenyan muslim terrorist.

Stop and think for a second.

Well, unlike your "climate change" fallacies, I've been pretty much dead on about Obama for the last eight years. All the way from "cash for clunkers" to the failing Obamacare to the economy.

Libs melting hard in this thread. But I will agree she probably will win although I hope I'm wrong.

Salmon12

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2016, 07:17:45 AM »
Well, unlike your "climate change" fallacies, I've been pretty much dead on about Obama for the last eight years. All the way from "cash for clunkers" to the failing Obamacare to the economy.

Libs melting hard in this thread. But I will agree she probably will win although I hope I'm wrong.
Let's clean up this last statement: you have been "dead on" (but not really)in quoting what you think you heard conservative talk radio hosts say.

Now moving forward, Hillary is the next President. She will win both the Electoral Vote and the Popular Vote. End of story.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2016, 07:19:44 AM »
Let's clean up this last statement: you have been "dead on" (but not really)in quoting what you think you heard conservative talk radio hosts say.

Now moving forward, Hillary is the next President. She will win both the Electoral Vote and the Popular Vote. End of story.

FUCK off gimmick.
Ψ

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 07:23:47 AM »
Trump should have coasted into the White House.  If only he didn't say so much dumb shit.  The guy clearly can't help himself.  Trump from the 80s and 90s would have done much better.  Hillary is hardly trustworthy, but what choice do people have.  He did it to himself and America.
N

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 08:49:45 AM »
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 08:52:32 AM »

She won't come close to winning the popular vote. I'm sorry I must have missed something. Why are you for her again?

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3