Author Topic: Stephen Hawking Puts An Expiry Date On Humanity  (Read 12202 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Stephen Hawking Puts An Expiry Date On Humanity
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2016, 08:10:58 PM »
LOL!!!

Jesus is documented in history time and time again. I know you have a constant yearning to be edgy and "special", but you do spend a good majority of the time bitching.

Yes, Croatch really yearns to "buck the system." He tries REALLY hard not to be a sheeple. He fits in great with the other sheeple who try not to be sheeple. They should all hang out together and try not to be sheeple, while typing on their computers, using their cell phones, and putting their money into major banks.  :D
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2016, 10:00:46 PM »
Yes, Croatch really yearns to "buck the system." He tries REALLY hard not to be a sheeple. He fits in great with the other sheeple who try not to be sheeple. They should all hang out together and try not to be sheeple, while typing on their computers, using their cell phones, and putting their money into major banks.  :D

Yes, SF!

"Let me spend all day bitching about people and their daily routine, without ever really looking at my existence in the mirror".

His schtick gets very old, would rather listen to Walter Sobchak's unoriginal dick jokes than another Croatch society driven meltdown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2016, 08:43:54 AM »

Yes, SF!

"Let me spend all day bitching about people and their daily routine, without ever really looking at my existence in the mirror".

His schtick gets very old, would rather listen to Walter Sobchak's unoriginal dick jokes than another Croatch society driven meltdown.

In before Croatch states that, of course he uses a computer; he knew I was going to say that  :D :D :D But he finds other ways to buck the system!
X