Author Topic: LET'S GET SERIOUS!!  (Read 4758 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LET'S GET SERIOUS!!
« on: November 20, 2016, 03:56:31 PM »
This GetBig site appears to be very popular to one and all. no matter their shape, color, or creed.

Skinny, guys, small guys, ripped guys, bulky blunders, etc. …. they all seem to end up here.

It appeals to the very smart and the very dumb. (Place me in the middle there someplace.)

Some stick around …. but the real, competitive individuals soon discover that this place really has nothing to offer serious contenders … so they disappear as swiftly as a fart in a wind-storm.

But the fans and the haters stay because it’s ‘funner’ to read GetBig than the Sunday Comics … or those gossip mags that are on sale by every grocery store cash register.

Where else can one keep up to date on the  current knowledge of electricity, the flatness of planet earth, the cuinery expertise of cooking home made potato chips,  the success or failure information among all US supplement companies, who did what to whom near the closest ice machine,  or the advantages of placing both feet in a shopping bag in a Gold’s Gym bathroom stall.

All somewhat interesting to read the very first time … but nothing worth a Pulitzer Award.

So much info about absolutely nothing bodybuilding nor fitness related.

It’s pretty  damn evident that most contributing GetBigger have never placed both feet on a gymnasium floor nor lifted anything heaver than a half full Walmart shopping bag  ... but they do write funny things.

If you feel offended…. you’re probably guilty!

So this is my attempt to open a discussion that may appear  to be somewhat different  than the usual stuff found on this GetBig Board.  ….. Just simple shit about training and drugs and  stuff and folks within the industry  that will be plain and honest and factual to the best of the knowledge of those who contribute.

Those GetBiggers who are simply looking for ‘Ha-Ha’s’ or “yuk-Yuks” are requested to go tto the “Ha-HA, Yuk-Yuk” board which is somewhere on this internet.

So here’s the start of this ‘serious busiiness’ shit.

Are IFBB Pro Cards given away much  too generously?
And are there now way too many Pros within the IFBB?

AND  in an attempt to offer a positive fix ...MY SOLUTION which would benefit one and all!

To be continued!

PUNCHES IN THE NOSE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED!

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: LET'S GET SERIOUS!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:08:40 PM »
i know a wall of text was waiting for me

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 04:09:27 PM »
Why are your posts so long?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 04:10:06 PM »
Ha-Ha

Yuk-Yuk
Q

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »
CALFZILLA, Old habit as a result of writing movie scripts, I guess.

I once wrote  a 90 page script that was over in five minutes once the shoot was completed

So you're not the first one to ask that question.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 05:13:25 PM »
I have a shit memory but for some reason I remember that this stunt guy always starts these really passionate threads about this site.....

"passionate" to the point that they are fucking weird

I mean----it's just a bulletin board on the internet

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »
You fuckers, i'm back!

Q

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 05:53:37 PM »
This GetBig site appears to be very popular to one and all. no matter their shape, color, or creed.

Skinny, guys, small guys, ripped guys, bulky blunders, etc. …. they all seem to end up here.

It appeals to the very smart and the very dumb. (Place me in the middle there someplace.)

Some stick around …. but the real, competitive individuals soon discover that this place really has nothing to offer serious contenders … so they disappear as swiftly as a fart in a wind-storm.

But the fans and the haters stay because it’s ‘funner’ to read GetBig than the Sunday Comics … or those gossip mags that are on sale by every grocery store cash register.

Where else can one keep up to date on the  current knowledge of electricity, the flatness of planet earth, the cuinery expertise of cooking home made potato chips,  the success or failure information among all US supplement companies, who did what to whom near the closest ice machine,  or the advantages of placing both feet in a shopping bag in a Gold’s Gym bathroom stall.

All somewhat interesting to read the very first time … but nothing worth a Pulitzer Award.

It’s pretty  damn evident that most contributing GetBigger have never placed both feet on a gymnasium floor nor lifted anything heaver than a half full Walmart shopping bag  ... but they do write funny things.

So this is my attempt to open a discussion that may appear  to be somewhat different  than the usual stuff found on this GetBig Board.  ….. Just simple shit about training and drugs and  stuff and folks within the industry  that will be plain and honest and factual to the best of the knowledge of those who contribute.

Those GetBiggers who are simply looking for ‘Ha-Ha’s’ or “yuk-Yuks” are requested to go tto the “Ha-HA, Yuk-Yuk” board which is somewhere on this internet.

AND  in an attempt to offer a positive fix ...MY SOLUTION which would benefit one and all!

To be continued!

TL / DR / GFY
Y

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 06:15:27 PM »
Too many words...not interested..limit less characters then will read
real men= no rubbers

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 06:16:50 PM »
Sorry tldr

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2016, 06:18:18 PM »
I go to the gym!! I do exercises!!

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2016, 06:37:41 PM »
WARNING, WARNING, This post cold possibly even be longer!

I never met Peter McGouth, nor do I ever recall reading his extra long stories in the bodybuilding magazines.

In fact I don't think I ever bought one of those magazines and only looked through them when I found a copy in the gym or the barber-shop.

But he recently wrote a pretty damn long but interesting article regarding the large number of IFBB Pro Cards that have been issued by the IFBB over the past few years .... and the same concerns that have caused some interest among a handful of GetBiggers lately.

And it sure ain't like me, but I'm going to do my best to 'passionately CONDENSE  it with emphasis on the problems and offer a solution that the IFBB may eventually consider.

So watch for section two of THIS THOUSAND PART SERIES regarding this subject matter.

It may prove to be of interest to one or two GetBiggers. All others can simply ignore this part of the GetBig Board.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2016, 07:48:04 PM »
No mention of z list celebrities he knew back in 58 or movie sets he was on in the 70s, will file under anamolies like a go4it post without his picture .

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2016, 07:49:52 PM »
Let's get Sirius!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 08:07:55 PM »
Am Sirius

In Uranus

Am Afraid

Pooh Parr..
Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2016, 08:32:11 PM »
Far too many Pro Cards given out.
It's lowering the quality of Pro's.
The IFBB don't care - it's about generating $
The More Pro's the more are likely to compete
Paying more $ & each competitor brings 'X' number
Of supporters ~~~ more $
That's why there are so many additional nonsense classes.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2016, 09:51:56 PM »
Am Sirius

In Uranus

Am Afraid

Pooh Parr..

Poof to?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2016, 10:10:55 PM »
Stunt, you'll probably get way more views and replies to this post on the Positive Bodybuilding Board section that Ron put up special for the things you're looking for. Or are you trying to turn the Gossip section of Ron's board into the positive section? Confused :-\

Here's the special section I believe you're looking for in case you didn't know about it...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=26.0

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2016, 04:54:42 AM »
a

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2016, 05:11:52 AM »
Poof to?

Does he does it?

Indianno Jones with Bones in Nose, Mangoo-juice in Poosy...
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2016, 07:24:55 AM »
I work against the jewish created evil forces of gravity to break down my muscle tissues on a daily basis.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2016, 08:26:53 AM »
Q

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2016, 08:50:06 AM »

To be continued!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2016, 09:10:57 AM »
WARNING, WARNING, This post cold possibly even be longer!

I never met Peter McGouth, nor do I ever recall reading his extra long stories in the bodybuilding magazines.

In fact I don't think I ever bought one of those magazines and only looked through them when I found a copy in the gym or the barber-shop.

But he recently wrote a pretty damn long but interesting article regarding the large number of IFBB Pro Cards that have been issued by the IFBB over the past few years .... and the same concerns that have caused some interest among a handful of GetBiggers lately.

And it sure ain't like me, but I'm going to do my best to 'passionately CONDENSE  it with emphasis on the problems and offer a solution that the IFBB may eventually consider.

So watch for section two of THIS THOUSAND PART SERIES regarding this subject matter.

It may prove to be of interest to one or two GetBiggers. All others can simply ignore this part of the GetBig Board.

Far too many given out in the USA only. Everywhere else you have to win the overall to get one... Some countries you have to go to the work games or the arnold classic amature and get one there

Having a pro card used to mean somthing, means fuck all now and the USA w them away for turning up it seems, giving bantam weights pro cards etc

Its a joke and part of the reason the quality is so poor and no one cares less about who is new on the scene

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2016, 12:27:43 PM »
Stunt...I always look forward to reading your posts, no matter long or not. It just shows you're able to have more than one opinion or multiple views on any given topic you're posting about.
  I may have responded with a stupid retort to an older one you had posted a few months back and if I did I apologize... keep putting up topics that open up discussions.