Author Topic: George Farah - Colon Cancer  (Read 33494 times)

Hack Benchers

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: George Farah
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2017, 03:32:19 PM »
jason huh's products are way above what anyone else is offering , especially his pre workout powder
Try 2-3 cups of coffee.

THANK ME LATER.

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2017, 03:34:16 PM »
Wasnt his alias mushroom head at the craig titus after parties....

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2017, 03:38:47 PM »
Correct.

But it means the girl featured in that article for example, probably got it from anal sex.  Assuming Tim Fogarty was correct when he stated most cases are from HPV.

It would make me wonder if actor Sam Whipple died of HPV-based colon cancer, from receiving anal sex?

I have my HPV shots.  I do not want to inoculate a woman with cervical cancer.  I think people should give consideration to stopping anal sex, but I guess no one cares, and people are obsessed with sex.

matt are you saying i give girls cancer when i shove my old school schlonger up there tite pooper ?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2017, 05:38:31 PM »
Whats HPV Matt?

Check out Nether Animal's Wiki link.  There are over 100 strains of HPV and something like 90% of all sexually active people over the age of 50 have at least one strain.  I got my HPV shot which protects against the four strains of HPV which, in combination, cause something like 90% of all cervical cancer and 90% of all warts.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
Try 2-3 cups of coffee.

THANK ME LATER.

;D ;D ;D

matt are you saying i give girls cancer when i shove my old school schlonger up there tite pooper ?

If you are shooting a fresh load of sperm up there - yes.

Here are the results of my semen analysis/sperm test.  My total sperm count was over one BILLION.  Yes, that's right.  Regis Philbin eat your heart out.  ;D  Does anyone remember the former Getbig member HebrewBillions?  I would like to inform him of this result!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2017, 06:31:36 PM »
So is George dying or not?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2017, 06:41:18 PM »

FINALLY.  Thank you for asking.

I am disgusted at this thread.  Firstly, because I am disgusted by cancer in general.  But also because I am disgusted at the thread's lack of sources.  This thread's lack of sources sickens me.

I am disgusted that such big news is posted with no verification.  If George does have Stage IV cancer, he may have only a year to live.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2017, 06:46:37 PM »
FINALLY.  Thank you for asking.

If George does have Stage IV cancer, he may have only a year to live.

Or if he has the right attitude and great doctors and surgery that can get to the areas the cancer has gone to, he may be like a friend of mine who is cancer free several years after being diagnosed with a final stage of pancreatic cancer, the hardest category of cancer to get rid of.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2017, 06:58:44 PM »
Or if he has the right attitude and great doctors and surgery that can get to the areas the cancer has gone to, he may be like a friend of mine who is cancer free several years after being diagnosed with a final stage of pancreatic cancer, the hardest category of cancer to get rid of.

Not sure if you realize how rare it is to go into remission from pancreatic cancer. Glad to hear your friend is OK. Usually when they say late stage that's when it has metastasized to other areas of the body. Then it becomes much harder to put into remission.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2017, 07:04:23 PM »
Not sure if you realize how rare it is to go into remission from pancreatic cancer. Glad to hear your friend is OK. Usually when they say late stage that's when it has metastasized to other areas of the body. Then it becomes much harder to put into remission.

Had an Uncle die from it. It spread quick. I heard something like a 10% chance of survival?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2017, 07:07:53 PM »
Had an Uncle die from it. It spread quick. I heard something like a 10% chance of survival?

No less than 1%

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2017, 07:11:21 PM »

The doctors themselves were blown away by my friend's results.  I believe there had been some spreading to liver which they got by surgery.  Heavy duty chemo and lots of faith.  Now they are careful to watch for any spreading elsewhere.  So far so good.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2017, 08:47:00 PM »

Pancreatic cancer is the scariest cancer of them all.  Patrick Swayze lasted a very long time relative to that cancer.

In 2004, a friend of a friend from Lakehead University went to the hospital in my city at the age of 22 with a stomach flu.  He was told he had pancreatic cancer and had two days to live.  He died eight days later.  True story.  :'(

Hack Benchers

« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2017, 09:52:40 PM »
Pancreatic cancer is the scariest cancer of them all.  Patrick Swayze lasted a very long time relative to that cancer.

In 2004, a friend of a friend from Lakehead University went to the hospital in my city at the age of 22 with a stomach flu.  He was told he had pancreatic cancer and had two days to live.  He died eight days later.  True story.  :'(
Terrible just trrrible

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2017, 10:29:11 PM »
Terrible just trrrible

It made no sense.  It still makes no sense to me.  Pancreatic cancer is horrible.  It scares me more than any other form of cancer.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2017, 01:22:26 AM »
So is George still dying or not?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2017, 03:45:00 AM »
So is George still dying or not?

That's a pretty tasteless comment, don't you think?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2017, 05:43:01 AM »
That's a pretty tasteless comment, don't you think?

The OP is the one that started this thread saying he has cancer

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2017, 06:19:01 AM »
The OP is the one that started this thread saying he has cancer

How would you feel when someone asked you this question when you or a friend had cancer? ::)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2017, 06:49:48 AM »
We all are
U

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2017, 03:09:35 PM »
How would you feel when someone asked you this question when you or a friend had cancer? ::)

I wouldn't feel anything, it's already happened in my family, Germans don't have emotions

Sorry u feel offended

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2017, 03:33:21 PM »
Don't wish cancer on anyone. Sure genetics play the major role but stress has to also be considered a factor. I'd imagine being a cop has to be one of the most stressful jobs on the planet. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2017, 04:48:18 PM »
I wouldn't feel anything, it's already happened in my family, Germans don't have emotions

Sorry u feel offended

Really -- Germans don't have emotions  ::)

They sure do whenever You Mention The War & or Hitler The SS.

So Sorry if it offends You.
 ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
Did he died?