Author Topic: What kind of Brain damage would it be to.....  (Read 7985 times)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: What kind of Brain damage would it be to.....
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2006, 11:11:30 PM »
 How strong was he?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2006, 12:05:26 AM »
How bad would it be feel being a huge pro and one day dwindle down to a normal 200ish pounds and look like an average guy again?  The guys I would be referring to are Flex, Kevin, Tom etc.  Obviously Shawn never put himself to the limits that everyone else did so he never got the dramatic weight loss that all these other guys get. 

Will anyone on here admit to doing huge amounts of gear and coming off to look normal again?

Some of them never overcome it. Look at all the pros who acquired meth habits, once they retired from pro bodybuilding.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2006, 11:41:19 AM »
He bought it when there was one and sold it when there 650+.  He had clothing in one location when he bought it.  When he sold it Gold's Gym wear was in more that 13,000 retail outlets worldwide.  Lucious did you know who Pete is. Here is a few when he competed.  He was 265 when he competed. 

I guess Pete did pretty well for himself financially. He always had those broad shoulders.
The House that Ruth built

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2006, 12:27:22 PM »
I guess Pete did pretty well for himself financially. He always had those broad shoulders.

Lets just say Pete did VERY VERY good financially.  He has houses in LA, Vegas, Hawaii and just had one built in Cabo San Lucas.  He used to collect Porsches (that was his below but I bought it), he has had numerous Rolls Royce's and lives very well.  He still has two Porsches which are unreal.  He has a 961 that has been dyno tested at 217mph.  He has a 911 with a rear engined V-8 with a blower that has 1100 horsepower.  And the read hood is almost stock just a little added on.  Both are street legal that he drives.  I had pics of them both and did post them up here along time ago.  They are awesome.  The Porsche that I bought was in the movie No Man's Land with Charlie Sheen who also collected Porsches

The last pic is him and my two daughters in one of his Funny Cars.  He owned a race team too

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2006, 02:38:11 PM »
Lets just say Pete did VERY VERY good financially.  He has houses in LA, Vegas, Hawaii and just had one built in Cabo San Lucas.  He used to collect Porsches (that was his below but I bought it), he has had numerous Rolls Royce's and lives very well.  He still has two Porsches which are unreal.  He has a 961 that has been dyno tested at 217mph.  He has a 911 with a rear engined V-8 with a blower that has 1100 horsepower.  And the read hood is almost stock just a little added on.  Both are street legal that he drives.  I had pics of them both and did post them up here along time ago.  They are awesome.  The Porsche that I bought was in the movie No Man's Land with Charlie Sheen who also collected Porsches

The last pic is him and my two daughters in one of his Funny Cars.  He owned a race team too

dyno tested at 217mph  ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 03:19:27 PM »
Yes it was and if you seen it you would think more.  Somewhere on here is some pics of it.  It is actually a 961-951-935 (I think I got that right)  Twin turbo Ruff Motor, carbon-fiber body with a Koenig package.  3 piece rims, and it put out something like 700 hp.  I use dto have all the specs but the little website I did for it has been down for awhile.  Candy Apple Red.  He had over $200,000 in receipts for it.  He still has it.  Awesome car.  I will try to find it.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2006, 04:33:33 PM »
dyno tested at 217mph  ???

I'm certain he means that while dyno testing the car they shifted gears and the car went to 217 while on the roller.  With 700hp, it should go 200+ on the road too!!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2006, 04:49:42 PM »
I'm certain he means that while dyno testing the car they shifted gears and the car went to 217 while on the roller.  With 700hp, it should go 200+ on the road too!!!

An indicated 217 mph is what he should have said. It is pretty dangerous to actually go 217 mph on a dyno.

LeePriestLover

• Getbig II
  • ---LPL---
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2006, 05:03:24 PM »
I definitely feel dumber reading that too.

How come Arnold is still so big. He looks like he is still 250 pounds at 60 years old. OLDSCHOOL baby!

Once again, Alexxx embarasses himself merely by speaking.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2006, 05:09:37 PM »
Posting that pic of Arnold on the beach is akin to blasphemy in these parts. Kinda like posting a pic of Jesus masturbating on a bible study message board.

I guess when he's 80 years old and in a wheelchair, guys will be posting pics of Arnold's bony legs.

Special "Da Governator" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2006, 05:18:00 PM »
I definitely feel dumber reading that too.

How come Arnold is still so big. He looks like he is still 250 pounds at 60 years old. OLDSCHOOL baby!
  Whatever ::)
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2006, 07:53:37 PM »
Arnold looks pretty big to me here maybe not 250 but at least 230 is possible.
just push some weight!

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »
Arnold looks pretty big to me here maybe not 250 but at least 230 is possible.
Something tells me that he's a little younger in this pic.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2006, 07:58:30 PM »
Something tells me that he's a little younger in this pic.

Arnold dwarfs you ::)

Bones

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2006, 08:55:06 PM »
  How can you say that?? Look at my big fat face ;D
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2006, 09:08:16 PM »
  How can you say that?? Look at my big fat face ;D

;D I don't know where you found that pic, but sheesh :-\

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2006, 09:15:23 PM »
Here is Arnold around 88 or 89. We did worked the Special Olympics and introduced the weightlifting competition at the LA Games.  He looked about 220 at tops.  The girl is Spice Williams.  I wonder what she is doing now.  She was so nice.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2006, 09:16:25 PM »
Here is Arnold around 88 or 89. We did worked the Special Olympics and introduced the weightlifting competition at the LA Games.  He looked about 220 at tops

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2006, 09:17:52 PM »
Here is Arnold around 88 or 89. We did worked the Special Olympics and introduced the weightlifting competition at the LA Games.  He looked about 220 at tops

DAMMIT ONLYME!!!! You know with pics like that you gotta let us know what hapened? What was Arnold like and what did you guys do? Why does Arnold look like he got no fat on him? A little skinny in the neck! Do tell please!
just push some weight!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2006, 09:18:51 PM »
Also you two look practically the same height. You are 6'1" right?
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »
DAMMIT ONLYME!!!! You know with pics like that you gotta let us know what hapened? What was Arnold like and what did you guys do? Why does Arnold look like he got no fat on him? A little skinny in the neck! Do tell please!

Sorry but fat, out of shape, and whatever else Shawn called me, type of guys, do not tell stories cause no one believes them.  But, I have a great one at the buffet at Caesars Palace

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2006, 09:47:06 PM »
Sorry but fat, out of shape, and whatever else Shawn called me, type of guys, do not tell stories cause no one believes them.  But, I have a great one at the buffet at Caesars Palace

>:(  I am not Shawn! If you want I will go slap him around a couple of times. I read all 44 pages of that history thread and your stories are the ones that I looked forward to. So come on man for the love of God tell me what happened!
just push some weight!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2006, 06:55:15 AM »
Here is Arnold around 88 or 89. We did worked the Special Olympics and introduced the weightlifting competition at the LA Games.  He looked about 220 at tops.  The girl is Spice Williams.  I wonder what she is doing now.  She was so nice.

Keith, did you come to New haven for the 1995 Special Olympics?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2006, 06:58:48 AM »
  Whatever ::)

I don't think that pic of Arnold is legit. He was in great shape just a few years ago for T3 and Collateral Damage. That pic shows a physique that couldn't get back into shape no matter what anabolics it took.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2006, 09:00:51 AM »
BUMP FOR ONLYME TO TELL THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on me know you are a positive guy.. show that you are better than that!
just push some weight!