Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 53386 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #100 on: January 18, 2021, 01:52:23 PM »
Hahaha what an idiot!

And Fouad, the bastard blames it on working too much hahaha, yeah, always bragging about being 260+ pounds at 5’4. Sure, not even competing but blasting so much gear and staying too heavy

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: January 18, 2021, 02:19:38 PM »
He said he still regrets nothing! Really?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2021, 02:32:03 PM »

Pure narcissistic, self absorbed attitude. And this guy I believe has kids too.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2021, 02:38:09 PM »

He seems pretty relaxed about it on the surface

Says that 'Nocturnal Home Dialysis' is the answer (smh)

https://homedialysis.org/home-dialysis-basics/nocturnal-home-hemodialysis
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2021, 03:06:40 PM »
It’s all a joke until it isn’t.

This guy’s always been a clown.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2021, 03:14:52 PM »
Just has to get his blood cleaned once in a while, no big deal.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2021, 03:15:07 PM »
I’m going to go against the consensus here and say I
Like the kid! ...( he’s entertaining ) Piana also ... they have (had) personality’s ... and could make me laugh hope he gets his kidney issues figured out!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2021, 05:52:31 PM »
Trust me I`ve been sick...........he`s as scared as scared can be

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2021, 06:30:52 PM »
I’m going to go against the consensus here and say I
Like the kid! ...( he’s entertaining ) Piana also ... they have (had) personality’s ... and could make me laugh hope he gets his kidney issues figured out!

Yeah, he is entertaining, entertaining like piano man before they drop dead

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2021, 06:35:18 PM »
They both did shit for the sport and just made it look more like the sideshow it already was.

Why dont bodybuilders today set good examples.....Lee Haney for example ?

Can you imagine Haney even remotely associating with these two shitstain  fucking clowns?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2021, 06:43:43 PM »
They both did shit for the sport and just made it look more like the sideshow it already was.

Can you imagine Haney even remotely associating with these two shitstain  fucking clowns?

It was inevitable thing coming for Bostin, bragged about taking so much shit, reusing needles, not disinfecting anything, shooting up in the parking lot, he’s most likely going to be done for pretty soon. All for entertainment

I agree with you Wes, too many shitstains in this industry of fuck ups and degenerates

Need more Lee haney, Jay, and Lee labrada types

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2021, 06:56:14 PM »
Bevo my friend,the kid was the epitome of "generation nothingness" !!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2021, 07:41:36 PM »
Bevo my friend,the kid was the epitome of "generation nothingness" !!

Fully agree.

Although, Wes, you were a smoker I believe, (which I think you admit now was also an very idiotic thing to have done). Lets see how Bostin progresses. I suspect he has done life long damage - bloody idiot he is. Still, he avoided legal issues to date, (unless he snitched which is possible) so that's something.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2021, 08:04:51 PM »
Fully agree.

Although, Wes, you were a smoker I believe, (which I think you admit now was also an very idiotic thing to have done). Lets see how Bostin progresses. I suspect he has done life long damage - bloody idiot he is. Still, he avoided legal issues to date, (unless he snitched which is possible) so that's something.
Yes it was a very stupid thing for me to smoke and I have paid and am still paying the price.

There`s a long story behind my smoking though but it changes nothing.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2021, 08:37:33 PM »
Yes it was a very stupid thing for me to smoke and I have paid and am still paying the price.

There`s a long story behind my smoking though but it changes nothing.

Well hopefully you can recover. Body does have amazing regeneration abilities. Is it all OK for now with the treatment?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2021, 11:04:02 PM »
Well hopefully you can recover. Body does have amazing regeneration abilities. Is it all OK for now with the treatment?
It`s in remission right now and my next scan i in March.......thanks for the kind words.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #116 on: January 19, 2021, 12:26:24 AM »
It was inevitable thing coming for Bostin, bragged about taking so much shit, reusing needles, not disinfecting anything, shooting up in the parking lot, he’s most likely going to be done for pretty soon. All for entertainment

I agree with you Wes, too many shitstains in this industry of fuck ups and degenerates

Need more Lee haney, Jay, and Lee labrada types

There's another way of looking at it. To me it's kind of refreshing with guys who expose the dirty underbelly in bodybuilding in this case.
Nothing is more off-putting than some dude who portrays some holyroller persona in public but acts in absolutely detestable ways in private.

Few of us like bodybuilders who say they are natural, right?
Someone like Jay, maybe a nice "rolemodel" but we all know he has done unimaginable things with drugs over decades. When someone like that lies about what it takes, and I don't know if Jay has lied but just as an example, it doesn't sit well with us.

Bostin does take responsibility and he also lays out what exactly might have precipitated this crisis, so that's a good service to others.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: January 19, 2021, 05:12:15 AM »
There's another way of looking at it.

Bostin does take responsibility and he also lays out what exactly might have precipitated this crisis, so that's a good service to others.

Well, I see your point. You certainly cannot fault him for hypocrisy. The guys here putting him down would be welcomed into the IFBB Public Relations Department, for example.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2021, 05:18:17 AM »
There's another way of looking at it. To me it's kind of refreshing with guys who expose the dirty underbelly in bodybuilding in this case.
Nothing is more off-putting than some dude who portrays some holyroller persona in public but acts in absolutely detestable ways in private.

Few of us like bodybuilders who say they are natural, right?
Someone like Jay, maybe a nice "rolemodel" but we all know he has done unimaginable things with drugs over decades. When someone like that lies about what it takes, and I don't know if Jay has lied but just as an example, it doesn't sit well with us.

true,,,we know now it takes a lot to get on stage and then to actually place and or win.the magazine era had you believe oh following this plan and this training and voila your a champ like haney ect....laughable now of course.i think bostin tho really blew the scene open extremely and that probably pissed people off.it is what it is...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2021, 05:19:02 AM »
I've always liked Bostin because he shoots straight.

But that's not good enough any more.  Being honest and saying "oh I fucked up" doesn't indemnify him from fucking up.

Kidney failure, despite having partner and a young kid ::)

His partner, given her obvious androgen history I can see him saying "if you're with me, you should know I might kill myself using steroids".   

His kid didn't sign up for that shit, though.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2021, 05:19:16 AM »
Haven't seen the new video yet, but bostin's a good guy. It's just a shame he turned into a drug junkie and wasn't taking medical advice.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2021, 05:44:54 AM »
It's a strange situation to think a fella is a good guy but also know that as interesting and refreshing as it has been for him to be depicting the situation as something of a self aware reporter, he has still followed the archetypal bodybuilder's script like a fucking moron. 

And like the rest of them, instead of focusing on sticking around, nah, it's about talking about other fellas who have gone through it - got the transplant and are still large ::)

It's a sickness.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2021, 05:48:54 AM »
Well, I see your point. You certainly cannot fault him for hypocrisy. The guys here putting him down would be welcomed into the IFBB Public Relations Department, for example.

Talking about hypocrisy, there's a bit in the video where they state that Pakulski also had kidney failure a couple of years back when he rapidly down-sized (maybe even a transplant in the end)

Covered it up by saying he was thinking about his family

Opinions..?
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #123 on: January 19, 2021, 05:53:50 AM »
Talking about hypocrisy, there's a bit in the video where they state that Pakulski also had kidney failure a couple of years back when he rapidly down-sized (maybe even a transplant in the end)

Covered it up by saying he was thinking about his family

Opinions..?
thats the weird thing having a family but destroying your health for a 'individual selfish'goal of drugging your body to extremes.but on that  level it must be hard to let go of that size .

prowlermaniac

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2021, 06:29:07 AM »
He's a genuinely nice guy but he went way overboard with the drugs and used a ton of experimental peptides.  He's battled a few infections from bad shots, most notably one in his arm from a bad tricep shot (his arm looked like an elephants trunk).  I pray he learns to separate bodybuilding from drugs or I fear this may not be the worst of things to come.