Author Topic: Bostin Loyd done?  (Read 53398 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Bostin Loyd done?
« Reply #125 on: January 19, 2021, 07:21:13 AM »
Talking about hypocrisy, there's a bit in the video where they state that Pakulski also had kidney failure a couple of years back when he rapidly down-sized (maybe even a transplant in the end)

Covered it up by saying he was thinking about his family

Opinions..?

If it's true Pakulski had kidney failure then someone reading this knows about it. I would be curious if it's true.
If he had a kidney transplant, that would be amazing, keeping it a secret.

And like the rest of them, instead of focusing on sticking around, nah, it's about talking about other fellas who have gone through it - got the transplant and are still large ::)

It's a sickness.

Haha he isn't quitting anything.

He seems quite relaxed about it, maybe an act but still  :D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 19, 2021, 07:47:05 AM »
If it's true Pakulski had kidney failure then someone reading this knows about it. I would be curious if it's true.
If he had a kidney transplant, that would be amazing, keeping it a secret.

Haha he isn't quitting anything.

He seems quite relaxed about it, maybe an act but still  :D

I can see it with bakulski, as his whole angle is as a science guy (training in the lab etc). So it'd destroy his brand.

Who's that slimy looking guy he's getting advice from on the podcast though  ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2021, 08:31:43 AM »
I can see it with bakulski, as his whole angle is as a science guy (training in the lab etc). So it'd destroy his brand.

Who's that slimy looking guy he's getting advice from on the podcast though  ???

The arab, "Leo"? He's pretty good, new-ish angles on stuff, sharp. Palumbo called him this era's Duchaine lol :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2021, 09:35:56 AM »
Remember how Derek Antony looked at the end stages? That's Bostin in 5 years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2021, 09:41:25 AM »
“A light that burns twice as bright burns half as long” – Dr. Eldon Tyrell

;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2021, 10:04:27 AM »
"team3ccbostin

Very 1st episode of the "Non Fraudulent Bodybuilding Podcast". I go into depth about my health issues. Ever since I found out I was in Stage 5 Kidney failure in late October my focus and studying has turned into how I can restore my kidney function. If I'm able to recover from this it will be a miracle and I will go into detail on my treatments such as recovery peptides, Gluthithione, stem cells etc. My interest for the kidneys has increased tremendously. When I was younger I use to think I was invincible and my only fear in bodybuilding (kidney failure) has became a reality. I did this to myself with a idiotic experiment and it finally all caught up to me. Do I regret anything? Absolutely not but I will continue to learn from my mistakes and hope to spread the word and benefit people in the long run when it comes to longevity. I want to thank Real-Peptides, Amino Asylum, and IaSuperPharma for providing me with proven and tested supplements to get me healthy again. Hate all you want but I dreamed it, lived it, and now experiencing it and I wouldn't wish this even on my worst enemy...... LINK IN THE BIO!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKM5gVon-Qy/

So it's not that serious then...

"Stage 5 kidney disease means total kidney failure and the necessity of dialysis. Five decades ago, a failed kidney meant death was likely. These days, things are quite a bit different. According to the National Kidney Foundation, the average life expectancy for a patient on dialysis is 5-10 years"

:o

T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2021, 10:16:18 AM »
reality is if he ceased some of the crap he was doing and stuck to 'basics'i guess.dialysis is nothing to take lightly its not something i would look comfortable having to do for yrs and yrs to survive.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2021, 10:23:56 AM »
aaaand... he has kidney failure

old thread about the dummy http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=502785.0

I stopped watching when the middle eastern shmoe said his face was "back to normal".  ::)

This "sport" is filled with idiots.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2021, 10:56:47 AM »
Hope he recovers well, dude def hat potential to go far as a young athlete

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2021, 11:22:29 AM »
Hope he recovers well, dude def hat potential to go far as a young athlete

You don't really "recover" from stage-5 kidney failure as far as I know.

How old is he?  I think he is still under 30.

Most people with late-stage kidney failure are much older than him and have other complications like diabetes and cardiovascular disease (although from the BB "lifestyle" he may have those too).  It's not unheard of for younger people to live for 20-30 years on dialysis.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2021, 11:26:40 AM »
You don't really "recover" from stage-5 kidney failure as far as I know.

How old is he?  I think he is still under 30.

Most people with late-stage kidney failure are much older than him and have other complications like diabetes and cardiovascular disease (although from the BB "lifestyle" he may have those too).  It's not unheard of for younger people to live for 20-30 years on dialysis.

He will have a decent chance if he stops all the drugs now.

Based on the latest pics/vids, he's till juiced to the tits.

He will end up like Derek Anthony.

Just can't handle being "small" like a normal person.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2021, 11:31:11 AM »

F*ck being a "normal" person, at least his legacy will live on forever (while most "normal" guys will be forgotten quickly)

20 million clicks for probably the most epic 1 year steroid transformation in history, top this 8)

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2021, 11:33:17 AM »
"team3ccbostin

So it's not that serious then...

"Stage 5 kidney disease means total kidney failure and the necessity of dialysis. Five decades ago, a failed kidney meant death was likely. These days, things are quite a bit different. According to the National Kidney Foundation, the average life expectancy for a patient on dialysis is 5-10 years"

:o

Thanks for the info. I have set calendar reminders for 2026 to remind me to post him as a pick in the dead pool for the year

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2021, 11:33:49 AM »
There is the small hope that this was an acute kidney injury due to this paticular drug so there might be significant recovery, apparently this is what the docs have said too, just waiting too see how labs look, then a biopsy which he's sort of afraid of. Usually kidney damage isn't reversible though.

He won't stop of course. Nearly no one stops.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2021, 11:34:46 AM »
Hopefully, the kid pulls through this. He has a family.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #140 on: January 19, 2021, 11:35:59 AM »
F*ck being a "normal" person, at least his legacy will live on forever (while most "normal" guys will be forgotten quickly)

20 million clicks for probably the most epic 1 year steroid transformation in history, top this 8)

do you think his kid is gonna forget him when mom remarries and he starts calling the stepfather dad

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 19, 2021, 11:37:34 AM »

Hi, Bostin. ;D

Legacy?

He's a drug dealer and snake oil salesmen who will die very young.

Nobody outside of bodybuilding has a clue who he is.

After he's dead, he will be forgotten very quickly.

He's doing this for attention, because he knows the show is over.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #142 on: January 19, 2021, 11:57:33 AM »
He won't stop of course. Nearly no one stops.

You've got the eye for this - what do you think of this fella?

dazballifbbpro
Hi everyone update photo, my bodyweight hit 245lbs but had some digestion problems so had to cut back on the food and sort that out it’s taken about 3weeks to sort now all good and gonna creep the food back up today at 238lbs. My metabolism has sped up so conditioning is a lot better fitness is always good hit style training and volume gets a good sweat on. Feel am at good starting point to add or diet whatever comes first all I can say health is wealth and getting fat is not my thing no disrespect to you fat bodybuilders that thinks that’s the way 👍🏽😂👋🏽

#train #traininghard #weights #volume #hit #bodybuildinglifestyle #ifbbproleague #mass #fitfam #instafitness #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #believe #inspire #kidneytransplant #natural #classic #sidetricepselfie #lockdown #healthiswealth #nevergiveup💪 #dreambig #instagood #inspiration #picoftheday #mrs#kids #twins #family
T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #143 on: January 19, 2021, 12:06:03 PM »

Yeah no, far from natural - 245 and real lean lol.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 19, 2021, 01:07:31 PM »

dazballifbbpro
Hi everyone update photo, my bodyweight hit 245lbs but had some digestion problems so had to cut back on the food and sort that out it’s taken about 3weeks to sort now all good and gonna creep the food back up today at 238lbs. My metabolism has sped up so conditioning is a lot better fitness is always good hit style training and volume gets a good sweat on. Feel am at good starting point to add or diet whatever comes first all I can say health is wealth and getting fat is not my thing no disrespect to you fat bodybuilders that thinks that’s the way 👍🏽😂👋🏽

#train #traininghard #weights #volume #hit #bodybuildinglifestyle #ifbbproleague #mass #fitfam #instafitness #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #believe #inspire #kidneytransplant #natural #classic #sidetricepselfie #lockdown #healthiswealth #nevergiveup💪 #dreambig #instagood #inspiration #picoftheday #mrs#kids #twins #family
Looks like we’ll have more content for the “bodybuilders in hospital beds” thread very soon!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #145 on: January 19, 2021, 05:51:13 PM »

dazballifbbpro

All these guys deserve to die, no sympathy given. A bunch of insecure degenerates

Take a page out of tom prince, walk away for good

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #146 on: January 19, 2021, 05:55:41 PM »

He can handle being small in other areas though

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 19, 2021, 05:56:13 PM »
Good for him. Health is more important than 23'' arms or a 500 lb bench or a 800 lb deadlift

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #148 on: January 19, 2021, 06:02:50 PM »
That's the biggest Penoris I have ever seen....

That reminds me.... Where is Grant Michaels?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #149 on: January 19, 2021, 08:58:55 PM »
Palumbo and Bostin talk about this new wrinkle -

Blames Peptide, was using 5x the standard gymrat dose. Peptide - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibitin-targeting_peptide_1 ( Adipotide ).

He's still going half steam / full steam ahead with bodybuilding. Being advised by Don Long. Current cycle - 450mg test, 300mg Deca, 300 Primobolan. He's staying there depending on health, could go lower or higher depending on health.

Knows he won't be a pro, but thinks he could get one in today's climate, wants to reject it.

Thinks healthy average bodybuilder cycle would be 1 gram test, 600-800 mg Equipoise, 500mg Deca.

Palumbo denies having any major kidney problems. Just heart and joint trouble.

Bostin's father had major heart problems recently.

Claims he was making 800ish x 12.95 a month in forum subs.

Tom Prince is telling Bostin to stop, that the kidney problems will wreck him.

Last 5 minutes or so is Bostin and Palumbo arguing about his lifestyle. Palumbo wants him to mellow out, and you can tell Bostin wants back on.