Author Topic: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol  (Read 12193 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol
« on: March 29, 2018, 07:34:04 PM »
Sorry I haven't been online lately.   As some of you know from my last post, I won't have any power at my new home until April 9th so I've been pretty much camping out lately and getting my showers and hygiene at the gym.  Right now I'm at a McDonalds charging up my phone and using my laptop.

Anyway, I wake up and turn back in the keys to my apartment.   Even though I left plenty of notice and completed my lease agreement with them, they tried to charge my bank account for 1500 bucks for not leaving them enough notice.   I had to go to Wells Fargo to cancel that shit....snake mother fuckers trying to squeeze a last buck out.   I'm glad I'm out of renting apartments.  I then go to In Town Suites as I thought I would hang there for 7 days since I had no power.  Soon as I pulled the bedsheet off, a bunch of bedbugs came flying out....NO FUCKING THANK YOU...REFUND PLEASE!!!    Then I go to a store to get a fast charger for my S8 as my other charger was pretty slow but the machine was down.     I then head back home and as I get on the highway I hear a loud bang and my rear right tire was completely torn to shreds.   I then pull over to get the spare put on and limp back home to be in time for the appointment. The guy from Gutter Guard came out for what was suppose to be a free estimate....instead they send a piece of shit salesman who refused to give an estimate unless I gave him a credit card.   Guess we won't be buying from those guys....not like they were going to make much off of my place.  I'll just call my old boss from Lowes instead.   I then hump down to Rick Auto Tire to have the tire checked....apparantly, I had ran over a bunch of metal pieces and it actually cut the rest of my tires pretty bad.   So I went ahead and bought 4 new tires for my trusty old Ford Taurus along with an alignment for 489 bucks....it was about time anyway as I've had them on the car for about 4 years.

Its all good because I was still able to hit the gym and sauna.....but man I'm glad this day is about to end....lol :P
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I've Had One Of The Worst Days Ever.....Lol
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 07:37:31 PM »
Yup. The worst.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 07:38:12 PM »
What did you order at mcdonalds?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 07:40:30 PM »
Sorry I haven't been online lately.   As some of you know from my last post, I won't have any power at my new home until April 9th so I've been pretty much camping out lately and getting my showers and hygiene at the gym.  Right now I'm at a McDonalds charging up my phone and using my laptop.

Anyway, I wake up and turn back in the keys to my apartment.   Even though I left plenty of notice and completed my lease agreement with them, they tried to charge my bank account for 1500 bucks for not leaving them enough notice.   I had to go to Wells Fargo to cancel that shit....snake mother fuckers trying to squeeze a last buck out.   I'm glad I'm out of renting apartments.  I then go to In Town Suites as I thought I would hang there for 7 days since I had no power.  Soon as I pulled the bedsheet off, a bunch of bedbugs came flying out....NO FUCKING THANK YOU...REFUND PLEASE!!!    Then I go to a store to get a fast charger for my S8 as my other charger was pretty slow but the machine was down.     I then head back home and as I get on the highway I hear a loud bang and my rear right tire was completely torn to shreds.   I then pull over to get the spare put on and limp back home to be in time for the appointment. The guy from Gutter Guard came out for what was suppose to be a free estimate....instead they send a piece of shit salesman who refused to give an estimate unless I gave him a credit card.   Guess we won't be buying from those guys....not like they were going to make much off of my place.  I'll just call my old boss from Lowes instead.   I then hump down to Rick Auto Tire to have the tire checked....apparantly, I had ran over a bunch of metal pieces and it actually cut the rest of my tires pretty bad.   So I went ahead and bought 4 new tires for my trusty old Ford Taurus along with an alignment for 489 bucks....it was about time anyway as I've had them on the car for about 4 years.

Its all good because I was still able to hit the gym and sauna.....but man I'm glad this day is about to end....lol :P

Anyone else read this in Vince's voice?

I even added a few "heres" and "theres" to make it sound more authentic.

The day is over Vince. No matter how bad it seemed, it could have always been worse.

"1"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:45:10 PM »
Sorry to hear Vince.  Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2018, 07:49:02 PM »
What do bed bugs look like? I think you needed a microscope to see those things??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2018, 07:52:07 PM »
welcome to real life vince stop being so fancy vancy gay , start chasin that good ol vagina bro.  trust me u don want a quote from gutter guys im sure it would be 2k are u too fat to hang gutters. how many amps will your panel be ?do u even know any thing about electricity? take care vince

;D ;D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2018, 07:53:36 PM »
Sorry to hear Vince.  Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Said in the voice of Scarlet O'Hara.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2018, 07:54:47 PM »
What do bed bugs look like? I think you needed a microscope to see those things??

Actually you don't...they look like tiny pieces of black rice.
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2018, 07:55:46 PM »

The day is over Vince. No matter how bad it seemed, it could have always been worse.

"1"

Oh yea, could have crashed the car...gone to jail...etc
A

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 07:56:50 PM »
just wait until u hit hell

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2018, 07:57:16 PM »
What did you order at mcdonalds?

Large Coffee....always good and always a buck.   Headed to Dave and Busters to unwind as they are closing the dining room area
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2018, 08:02:39 PM »

Large Coffee....always good and always a buck.   Headed to Dave and Busters to unwind as they are closing the dining room area

Interesting.

Premium Roast Coffee   Small   $1.00
Premium Roast Coffee   Medium   $1.29
Premium Roast Coffee   Large   $1.49

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2018, 08:04:29 PM »
I love the simplicity behind Vince's life. He doesn't sweat the small stuff and he marches to the beat of his own drum.

Most of us can't divorce ourselves from the lifestyles we lead or from adhering to social expectations that somewhat define or provides us with the illusion of status.

Vince says fuck that and just does it his way.

Good for you man,

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2018, 08:14:03 PM »
Interesting.

Premium Roast Coffee   Small   $1.00
Premium Roast Coffee   Medium   $1.29
Premium Roast Coffee   Large   $1.49

Any size coffee for 1.00 and small latte for 2...stop trying to show me up
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2018, 08:22:47 PM »
About $2.00 a foot at Lowe's. Looks like it would an easy DIY project.

I had Englert LeafGuard gutters installed a few years back. They work great but they are really expensive. They are guaranteed for as long as you own your property.

https://www.leafguard.com/photo-gallery

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2018, 08:26:15 PM »

"1"

Rough day, but OTOH, at least he’s not black!

;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2018, 08:28:56 PM »
Any size coffee for 1.00 and small latte for 2...stop trying to show me up

Prices vary on McD coffee by location. It's the only thing I buy there... Unless VVV is getting the senior discount, haha.

Sometimes you get a month's worth of shit in one day....it happens.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2018, 08:32:34 PM »
I'm not a believer.  Anything that gets past the guard you can't clean out.

You don't need gutter guard, V.  You need a generator.  Everyone should have a generator.  Go buy a generator.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2018, 08:40:37 PM »

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for ya Melly!
Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2018, 08:52:32 PM »
Why not live in your new house for a week with no power. Doesn't seem that difficult. Our forefathers had it much worse.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 10:09:03 PM »

At least  no married blokes shat on your balls today.  That's something, right?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2018, 10:20:08 PM »
Hope tomorrow will be a better day for ya Melly!

Well, I don't! I hope tomorrow brings ten times the hardship and pain, leaving "Melly" even more destitute. And then I want to read all about how he fails to triumph over all of these multiplying misfortunes. Vince has a special knack for disaster, for landing in dire straits, for the art of the schlemiel; it's something I've grown accustomed to reading about ever since I came to Getbig; it's a part of its allure, its distinctive brand. And I don't want to ever see this change. In bocca al lupo, Vince. Literally, of course.