Author Topic: ‘I GOT A LOT TO SAY’: Obama refers to himself 92 times during 38-min NV speech  (Read 6992 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Still as arrogant and self absorbed as ever.

‘I GOT A LOT TO SAY’: Obama refers to himself 92 times during 38-minute NV speech
OCTOBER 22, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

Barack Obama was supposed to talk about Nevada Senate candidate Jacky Rosen in Las Vegas on Monday.

Appearing under the guise of speaking on behalf of Democrat candidates at a University of Nevada rally, the former president really just wanted to talk about himself.

“You guys go ahead and take a seat, I got a lot to say,” he confessed just moments into his remarks.

He wasn’t kidding.

“First of all, I have to say that uh, I miss you, too!” he told an adoring fan. “I do!”

After saying “I want” twice, Obama said, “This is the most important election I can remember in my lifetime and that includes when I was on the ballot.”

He couldn’t help but claim credit for the economy under the Trump administration.

“I do think it’s kind of interesting, I just hope people kind of notice,” he said.

“And that’s what I handed off to the next guy,” he continued, referring to Trump.

After a length amount of fearmongering and setting up strawmen about the Republicans’ plans, Obama said, “I’m just— unlike some, I actually try to state facts. I believe in facts.”

You Might Like

Learn more about RevenueStripe...
“I believe in a fact-based reality,” he continued. “I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should, like, actually say to people what’s true.”

He even talked about himself in the third person.

“I see Obama’s doing pretty good,” he said of those he claims are benefiting from the tax cut.

Talking about the way the federal government really works, he said, “I mean, if, if, if, if, if all it took was being president, shoot, I would have solved everything.”

All told, Obama referred to himself 92 times during his 38-minute speech.

He said “I” 85 times, “Me” 4 times, “My,” “Obama” and “Barack” once each.

Obama couldn’t help but talk about himself an average of every 24.7 seconds.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/i-got-a-lot-to-say-obama-refers-to-himself-92-times-during-38-minute-nv-speech/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
What a clown show.   Delusional incompetent and flaming homo

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Little Hussien the gay Muslim of piss
K

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Crowd looked really small compared to Trump's.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

‘I GOT A LOT TO SAY’: Obama refers to himself 92 times during 38-minute NV speech
OCTOBER 22, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

Barack Obama was supposed to talk about Nevada Senate candidate Jacky Rosen in Las Vegas on Monday.

Appearing under the guise of speaking on behalf of Democrat candidates at a University of Nevada rally, the former president really just wanted to talk about himself.

“You guys go ahead and take a seat, I got a lot to say,” he confessed just moments into his remarks.

He wasn’t kidding.

“First of all, I have to say that uh, I miss you, too!” he told an adoring fan. “I do!”

After saying “I want” twice, Obama said, “This is the most important election I can remember in my lifetime and that includes when I was on the ballot.”

He couldn’t help but claim credit for the economy under the Trump administration.

“I do think it’s kind of interesting, I just hope people kind of notice,” he said.

“And that’s what I handed off to the next guy,” he continued, referring to Trump.

After a length amount of fearmongering and setting up strawmen about the Republicans’ plans, Obama said, “I’m just— unlike some, I actually try to state facts. I believe in facts.”

You Might Like

“I believe in a fact-based reality,” he continued. “I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should, like, actually say to people what’s true.”

“I see Obama’s doing pretty good,” he said of those he claims are benefiting from the tax cut.

Talking about the way the federal government really works, he said, “I mean, if, if, if, if, if all it took was being president, shoot, I would have solved everything.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/i-got-a-lot-to-say-obama-refers-to-himself-92-times-during-38-minute-nv-speech/

LOL - I thought you Trumptards worshiped arrogance

How dare Obama use the word "I" when making a speech.  

He should really be using the third person like when Trump refers to Trump

It seems some fucking idiots counted up the times Obama used "I" in a speech and think it's a sign of arrogance

For example - Obama said he believes in a fact based reality and telling the truth

How should he have done that without using the word "I"

Should he have said "Obama believes in a fact based reality"

For a bit of perspective here are just a few examples of actual arrogance and self absorption

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Of course who can forget this classic

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Of course who can forget this classic

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

Hey Straw Man, I heard Obama had a first mid term election.

How exactly did that turn out for him??

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

:D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Not only arrogant, but delusional and as dishonest as ever.  I wish he would just go away.  He did enough damage as POTUS. 

KUDLOW HITS BACK AT OBAMA CLAIMING CREDIT FOR ‘ECONOMIC MIRACLE’
10/23/2018 | POLITICS
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/kudlow-obama-credit-economic-miracle/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I see you'd like the avoid the topic of Trumps arrogance and self absorption

Fine with me.

Everyone knows that  no one does arrogance and self absorption better than Trump

On to your deflection of the topic at hand.

Yep, the Dems had a bad mid-term in 2010 and Obama made a speech the next day acknowledging they
"shellacked"

Let's compare  that to Trump who has already said that if the Republicans lose The House it's not his fault.

I guess mid-terms are only a referendum on the party that holds the White House when a Dem is POTUS

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not only arrogant, but delusional and as dishonest as ever.  I wish he would just go away.  He did enough damage as POTUS. 

KUDLOW HITS BACK AT OBAMA CLAIMING CREDIT FOR ‘ECONOMIC MIRACLE’
10/23/2018 | POLITICS
Saagar Enjeti | White House Correspondent
https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/23/kudlow-obama-credit-economic-miracle/

wow, what a surprise, a Faux News commentator turned Trump advisor wants to deny that we recovered from a huge recession during the Obama administration

shocking

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

OCTOBER 22, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

He wasn’t kidding.

You Might Like

And he's still trying to take credit for the economy....lmao

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Desperately trying to save his horrible legacy.  Worst president of my lifetime. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL  - and you're still trying to deny it

what was UE before Trump took office ?

I heard is was around 42%

Is that what you heard?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Desperately trying to save his horrible legacy.  Worst president of my lifetime. 

2001 through 2008 must have been a nightmare for you

how did you manage to survive?

I can't remember for sure but I think 9-11 happen when Obama was POTUS

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

That was one of the more cringe worthy things I have seen in quite some time, I must admit.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That was one of the more cringe worthy things I have seen in quite some time, I must admit.

what specifically made you cringe (just not sure what you're referring to)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

I agree.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

OCTOBER 22, 2018
BY KYLE OLSON

He wasn’t kidding.

You Might Like

Obama sees how well Trump's doing.  So he's now trying to copy him, kind of like the DNC people cursing in public right after Trump won the election, thinking "if it worked for Trump..."

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Obama sees how well Trump's doing.  So he's now trying to copy him, kind of like the DNC people cursing in public right after Trump won the election, thinking "if it worked for Trump..."

yeah, I was shocked when Obama said

Nobody can do it like me

Nobody is stronger than me

Nobody had better toys that I do

Nobody is bigger or better at the military that I am

Nobody love the bible more than I do

Nobody is better to people with disabilities than me

Nobody has done so much for equality as I have

Nobody respects woman more than I do

I'm the least racist person you have every met

Nobody understands the horror of nuclear better than me

Nobody even understands it bu me...it's called devaluation

Nobody knows more about trade than me

Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Barak Obama

I know the H1B ...I know the H2B....Nobody knows it better than me

Nobody knows more about taxes than I do

Nobody knows more about debt than I do

Nobody knows the system better than me...which is why I ALONE can fix it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Good point.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LOL  - and you're still trying to deny it

what was UE before Trump took office ?

I heard is was around 42%

Is that what you heard?

You've lost this (along with everyone else) argument to me like 30 freaking times already. Care to go for 31?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
This 100% without a doubt, undeniably true.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
what specifically made you cringe (just not sure what you're referring to)

Do you ever recall Reagan or Bush Sr. or Clinton or Bush Jr. going out there stumping in the midterms right after they left office, making it all about themselves and making a complete ass out of themselves in the process?

Talk about a guy with a MASSIVE inferiority complex.

Kwon3

Whenever I speak here, the straw men flail helplessly and painfully in the icy winds.  8)