Author Topic: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.  (Read 7868 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2019, 06:44:51 PM »
Not sure why anyone is trying to make the Mueller Special Investigation out to be something from the Democrats when almost every person responsible for it were Republicans.

The only republican responsible for it wasn't even really a republican, and he's dead.  The whole fuckin mess was created by the Clinton's hiring a former british spy to write up a bunch of bullshit because she was sad that she didn't get her turn that she "earned" at being POTUS.  That is the only collusion that took place, and it's crazy that you still refuse to admit or even read about how it happened.  You were bamboozled.  We tried to warn you and steer you straight, and you kept veering to the left.  Time to go get re-aligned.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2019, 07:45:17 PM »
finally done?

you obviously have no clue what I'm referring to

all that happened was that he avoided being indicted by Mueller coordination with Russia (which makes him as "innocent" as OJ)

the scope of Mueller investigation was limited to any links/coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with Trump's campaign

Anything else he found outside of this was handed off and are separate/ongoing investigations and these are happening in jurisdictions that are beyond Trumps pardon power

Classic deflection
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2019, 08:19:05 PM »
Mueller spent 2 years as the only man for the job according to MSNBC, CNN, etc to being a "lifelong republican/partisan appointee" in just one hour...haha.

So...now we need to get Mueller and Barr into the house to grill them until the left hears the answers they want to try and save 2020.

SAD!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2019, 09:29:12 PM »
Lmfao.   You are in total meltdown. 

finally done?

all that happened was that he avoided being indicted by Mueller coordination with Russia (which makes him as "innocent" as OJ)

the scope of Mueller investigation was limited to any links/coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with Trump's campaign

Anything else he found outside of this was handed off and are separate/ongoing investigations and these are happening in jurisdictions that are beyond Trumps pardon power

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2019, 09:41:06 PM »
Mueller spent 2 years as the only man for the job according to MSNBC, CNN, etc to being a "lifelong republican/partisan appointee" in just one hour...haha.

So...now we need to get Mueller and Barr into the house to grill them until the left hears the answers they want to try and save 2020.

SAD!
Yep. They won't quit until 2024
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2019, 01:02:41 AM »
That fbi thing was a fraud and sham as well.   Face it you got played for a sucker

Okay, if you say so.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2019, 01:24:48 AM »
And who started the investigation and why?

In July of 2016, the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials. James Comey was the Director of the FBI at the time. Loretta Lynch was the U.S. Attorney General.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2019, 03:01:28 AM »
This Mueller investigation and his report are nearly as bad as, if not worse than:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2019, 04:49:26 AM »
In July of 2016, the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into possible links between the Russian government and Trump campaign officials. James Comey was the Director of the FBI at the time. Loretta Lynch was the U.S. Attorney General.

Based on nothing.    You liberal gullible psychos fell for it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2019, 06:11:16 AM »
Agnostic, Prime and Straw got worked by the Dems and their media hand puppets like G4P Johns on Mr. Olympia weekend.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2019, 10:12:17 AM »
AS you know by now, the Mueller report was released to AG Barr and he released his summation of it.
Let's try to focus on some real info now. Thanks.

F off - you got played for a complete sucks and fool just like the other libfaggets.   All of you are nothing but a complete joke.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2019, 11:40:03 AM »
Agnostic, Prime and Straw got worked by the Dems and their media hand puppets like G4P Johns on Mr. Olympia weekend.

Clever.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2019, 01:42:49 PM »
Huh? In my opinion, The Mueller report came out with a rather favorable conclusion for Trump.
Yet, you're mad about something?
I saw similar sentiments after Trump won in 2016.

When your side wins, you're supposed to be happy NOT mad .

So, if you were investigated for two years for a crime you didn’t commit and were finally exonerated, you’d be happy?

I’d be pissed?

The thing to be happy about is liberals melting down again.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 03:10:23 PM »
Lmfao.   You are in total meltdown. 

I like how he says Trump "avoided" being charged.  He literally just went about being POTUS, and kept relentlessly taunting leftards, the Democratic party, Mueller (the guy doing his damndest to find something to charge him with), and every left-biased MSM tv, radio, internet, and print entity there is.  Trump did the exact opposite of avoidance.  He even went to CPAC, and said it was "bullshit" knowing it was being covered by everyone.....I know.....so un-Presidential......,but the left needs to give him credit bcuz non-POTUS Trump was holding back big time.  Normal Donald J. Trump would have said "listen you mother fuckers..." 8)

You bitch-ass crybabies on the left that are all butthurt need to grow the fuck up, and realize that we are not living in the damn 60's anymore and people cuss in everyday life.  Part of why Trump won is because he basically said "fuck being like all the phonies b4 me, I'm taking over and gonna run this shit like it ought to be ran current day!"  It's exactly what our country needed.  Some day these little oversensitive twats on the left will realize he saved them from themselves....though they'll never admit it, or show any gratitude for it.

You want presidential....let's talk about JFK and his philandering ways even though he was married to an iconic woman that blessed him with 2 kids.  

How about BJ Clinton who shot a load all over a chunky intern's nice blue dress, sexually assualted and paid off multiple women, and is buddies with Jeff Epstein and was a regular on the Lolita Express?  .....Oh, and who was also a part of the Iran-Contra arms for coke fiasco.....why do you think him and GB Sr. "suddenly" became like the best of old pals?  Dummies...they were!  We don't even need to bother with all the other crimes him and his wife are without a doubt guilty of, but let us not forget about their remarkable best buddy Vince Foster who was so damn good at life that he managed to shoot himself in the head twice when he "took his own life" ::)

How about we also talk about LBJ, who begrudging signed the Civil Rights Act?  You know the bill that every single Republican voted for so that it was impossible for him not to sign, and also the fact that he was so pissed about it that after signing he said he just signed over the Presidency to the Republican Party for the next 4 decades.  He also referred to the Great Society concept as "nigg#rville".  

Yes, I see now how Trump's words are very un-Presidential when compared to the amazing standards that were set by those who came before him. ::)  Dipshits! >:(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 03:46:59 PM »

Are you implying they should all pm each other to coordinate at this years Mr. O?  Any chance Room 7 by the ice machine at the Mirage is available?  We know Prime goes is down for it!

;D

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2019, 03:55:52 PM »
So, if you were investigated for two years for a crime you didn’t commit and were finally exonerated, you’d be happy?

I’d be pissed?

It's not just about Trump here though TL.  What about all of us that said this was nonsense the whole time?  All of the searching for truth we did vs. listening to the cucktard left media and taking their word as gospel, links, and vids we posted....reading and doc movie recommendations.....and just like when we called bullshit on that hatefilled racist piece of shit queer Smollet what did we get for trying to help them see the light so they didn't end up looking like fools?

Nothing but cusswords, and being labeled as racists, bigots, traitors, putin and trumps puppets, and homo-scaredycats!  Fuck the left.  I hope CA, NY, dummies like straw, howard, and prim, and all of those fake ass celebrities decide to leave the U.S.  They're fed up, and have had enough.  So are we.  2020-2024 is not going to be a fun time in their lives!  They will learn to respect our President, or suffer in groups of rejects that circle jerk each other and talk about how they're "going to have the last laugh" and "get back at us"......it will be like they're back in junior high all over again. :'(

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2019, 04:02:30 PM »
I like how he says Trump "avoided" being charged.  He literally just went about being POTUS, and kept relentlessly taunting leftards, the Democratic party, Mueller (the guy doing his damndest to find something to charge him with), and every left-biased MSM tv, radio, internet, and print entity there is.  Trump did the exact opposite of avoidance.  He even went to CPAC, and said it was "bullshit" knowing it was being covered by everyone.....I know.....so un-Presidential......,but the left needs to give him credit bcuz non-POTUS Trump was holding back big time.  Normal Donald J. Trump would have said "listen you mother fuckers..." 8)

You bitch-ass crybabies on the left that are all butthurt need to grow the fuck up, and realize that we are not living in the damn 60's anymore and people cuss in everyday life.  Part of why Trump won is because he basically said "fuck being like all the phonies b4 me, I'm taking over and gonna run this shit like it ought to be ran current day!"  It's exactly what our country needed.  Some day these little oversensitive twats on the left will realize he saved them from themselves....though they'll never admit it, or show any gratitude for it.

You want presidential....let's talk about JFK and his philandering ways even though he was married to an iconic woman that blessed him with 2 kids.  

How about BJ Clinton who shot a load all over a chunky intern's nice blue dress, sexually assualted and paid off multiple women, and is buddies with Jeff Epstein and was a regular on the Lolita Express?  .....Oh, and who was also a part of the Iran-Contra arms for coke fiasco.....why do you think him and GB Sr. "suddenly" became like the best of old pals?  Dummies...they were!  We don't even need to bother with all the other crimes him and his wife are without a doubt guilty of, but let us not forget about their remarkable best buddy Vince Foster who was so damn good at life that he managed to shoot himself in the head twice when he "took his own life" ::)

How about we also talk about LBJ, who begrudging signed the Civil Rights Act?  You know the bill that every single Republican voted for so that it was impossible for him not to sign, and also the fact that he was so pissed about it that after signing he said he just signed over the Presidency to the Republican Party for the next 4 decades.  He also referred to the Great Society concept as "nigg#rville".  

Yes, I see now how Trump's words are very un-Presidential when compared to the amazing standards that were set by those who came before him. ::)  Dipshits! >:(

Great post 👍🏻
Exactly the leftist try and pretend & forget about all the very salient points you’ve
Brought up. Like those Potus’s were all such Decent honourable people  ::)
FFS I just wish they’d grow up & stop whining & bitching - They Don’t like Trump
Good for them - Only he is The Current POTUS & Lump it until the Next Elections
And Cast your Vote & See who Wins.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2019, 04:05:33 PM »
Great post 👍🏻
Exactly the leftist try and pretend & forget about all the very salient points you’ve
Brought up. Like those Potus’s were all such Decent honourable people  ::)
FFS I just wish they’d grow up & stop whining & bitching - They Don’t like Trump
Good for them - Only he is The Current POTUS & Lump it until the Next Elections
And Cast your Vote & See who Wins.

Trump along w Reagan are my two favs in my lifetime. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2019, 04:12:44 PM »
Trump along w Reagan are my two favs in my lifetime. 

I think Donald is Doing Great & Has Had a Much Needed Positive influence
Both in America & Definitely in Europe
We Need More Like Him.
The western world has been fucked up by the idiotic Leftists and their dangerous agenda.
Trump and his influence is starting to correct that - Long may he continue.

And no I’m not American b4 Some Cucktard leftist try’s to use that against Me.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2019, 04:15:24 PM »
"For many Americans, it's easier to believe that Russia — not American voters — installed Trump as president.

Even if Mueller found that Trump conspired with the Russians, that wouldn't be enough to explain his election. There were millions of voters who wanted Trump to be President — and that wasn't only the work of bots."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wants-us-151801200.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2019, 04:27:29 PM »
Classic deflection

certainly is....on your part

everything I wrote is a fact (except the part about OJ - that is obviously just an opinion)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2019, 04:30:42 PM »
"For many Americans, it's easier to believe that Russia — not American voters — installed Trump as president.

Even if Mueller found that Trump conspired with the Russians, that wouldn't be enough to explain his election. There were millions of voters who wanted Trump to be President — and that wasn't only the work of bots."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-wants-us-151801200.html

Yeah and a comparative handful of New Yorkers probably didn't realize they were electing a stone cold idiot to Congress. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2019, 04:39:20 PM »
finally done?

FFS SnowFlakeMan Give it up Already
Just How Mentally & Butt hurt are You
I’m almost starting to Feel a bit Sorry for you & your Mental State.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2019, 05:05:33 PM »

I’d be pissed?

Collusion, didn't commit. Had help from the Russians, but other than his asking Russia to leak emails, apparently Russia helped Trump of their own volition.

Obstruction... not exonerated. Wasn't charged at this point, although it's not a surprise since Trumps hand picked man got to make the decision. But ok.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2019, 05:07:47 PM »

Worked? There was smoke with Trumps campaign meeting with Russians and then LYING about it. certainly not the norm for innocent people but maybe for Trumps camp, lying is the same as breathing, they just can't help it, and there was no reason to lie.

I as well as enough top officials from both parties felt it warranted an investigation. I'm glad to know Trump is in the clear on collusion.