Author Topic: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.  (Read 7867 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2019, 09:57:13 PM »
I don't get it.

;)

In Sub chapter 10 it explains that there will be a small part of your audience 2% that are unable to grasp your message. In those cases,just let it go

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2019, 09:59:02 PM »
In Sub chapter 10 it explains that there will be a small part of your audience 2% that are unable to grasp your message. In those cases,just let it go
Yep, you're drunk again. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2019, 10:03:12 PM »

I've noticed you do this. When you have no response you default to the "are you drunk" question to somehow disguise your lack of ability to address my post. If this was Friday or Saturday, your dart might have landed on target. Not that it would have anything to do with the validity of my post but you could raise that question.  This is one of those times when you just have to deal with the fact your rebuttal falls flat.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 27, 2019, 09:34:54 AM »
I've noticed you do this. When you have no response you default to the "are you drunk" question to somehow disguise your lack of ability to address my post. If this was Friday or Saturday, your dart might have landed on target. Not that it would have anything to do with the validity of my post but you could raise that question.  This is one of those times when you just have to deal with the fact your rebuttal falls flat.
Not really, you're 60+ years old posting jibberish on getbig at 1 in the morning...you're either drunk or lead a really sad pathetic life, I was trying to give you the benfit of doubt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2019, 10:21:38 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2019, 10:26:33 AM »
Not really, you're 60+ years old posting jibberish on getbig at 1 in the morning...you're either drunk or lead a really sad pathetic life, I was trying to give you the benfit of doubt.

-Chiming in here. Judging from the one photo I've seen of you, which has been floating around here for what seems like a very long time and if it is accurate, you aren't all that far behind a 60 year old.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2019, 11:36:05 AM »
-Chiming in here. Judging from the one photo I've seen of you, which has been floating around here for what seems like a very long time and if it is accurate, you aren't all that far behind a 60 year old.
And I'm not drunk posting at 1 a.m. either am I, you twit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2019, 11:59:30 AM »
And I'm not drunk posting at 1 a.m. either am I, you twit.

It looks as if you missed some punctuation in your statement making it very hard to decipher. Perhaps it is written in code.  ;)

BTW, it has been almost three weeks since I've had any alcohol whatsoever. Being retired, I am able to go with my biological clock. 1:00 a.m. is about an hour before my usual bedtime. I start my day somewhere around 10:00 a.m.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2019, 06:00:31 PM »
If people don't get what you're saying, it doesn't necessarily mean they are dumb. It can also mean you have a problem communicating clearly. So yeah, bring on the speaker tools; such as colored crayons, visuals, dances, jingles and whatever it takes to make up for your lack of good communication skills. Your buddy Trump employs a lot of the standard hand gestures to make his point every time he speaks nonsense, which is most of the time. Do it and do it "bigly".

I literally underlined the words I was referring to in the thread you are referencing; specifically to keep you from responding like you didn't comprehend what was going on, and you went full on  :P

BTW, in my 3 decades of working years so far; I have only spent ~6 months (warehousing/distribution at 19y.o.) in positions where I didn't come into contact via phone, email, and/or in person with at least 150+ people a day.  My paychecks, awards, and rewards are a direct commentary that gives feedback on my communication skills. (Ex. commissions, bonuses, prizes, extra pto, recognition, etc.)  I'll grant you that some of those 150+ people a day are co-workers that have gotten used to my hard to comprehend brutally blunt style of confusing communication, but you get the point.....or< > DO you<? :-\

If 150+ people a day understand me perfectly well to the point that they open their wallets, escalate service issues, seek advice/help, sign contracts, etc., but you and Howard don't?
  ....... I think the problem identifies itself. ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2019, 06:06:15 PM »
I know you don't like my politics, but I'm not that bad of a guy.
This is 12 yrs old but I'm the same kind of man now ( ok older LOL) and my current wife is in it.

You really don't get that I have no interest in knowing you do you? :o

Me no clicky-click! >:(

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2019, 06:17:07 PM »
Subjected to a lot of classes in my time. Communication 101- The receiver determines if the message is clear. So the Messenger constructs the message. But if the receiver doesn't understand it, it falls on the messenger.

I don't get it.

;)

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Is this what typically happens after I go to bed at night, and it just didn't get deleted this time?  ;D

Beautifully done Chaos!  A007 I like ya dude, but I don't ever think I've seen someone prove a point that someone is missing the point, while the person tried to prove the point that the person proving the point had actually missed the point, was then to be reminded one last time that the person was trying to prove a point.

I'm not sure I got that right, ??? but fuckin A!!!!!.... this exchange is getbig afterdark at it's finest!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: March 27, 2019, 06:22:09 PM »
By the way someone in this thread is lying..........

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #87 on: March 27, 2019, 06:33:57 PM »
I know you don't like my politics, but I'm not that bad of a guy.
This is 12 yrs old but I'm the same kind of man now ( ok older LOL) and my current wife is in it.

I swear I have seen you post that clip about ten times on this board.  Weird. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »

Yep.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2019, 07:09:40 PM »
Yep.
Yeah, no way a Marine calls it a "clip"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2019, 07:17:03 PM »
Yeah, no way a Marine calls it a "clip"

I don't own a gun so I didn't know about that....

Correction:  2 someones in this thread are lying.....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2019, 07:20:23 PM »
I don't own a gun so I didn't know about that....

Correction:  2 someones in this thread are lying.....
Page of the first liar?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2019, 07:53:51 PM »
My 8 ex-wives might agree with you . ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2019, 08:41:00 PM »

LOL!

I'm disappointed we didn't get a full re-write of the song though TBH!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2019, 08:42:31 PM »
Page of the first liar?

The person knows, and that's all that matters.  Well, that and why they would bother telling that lie ???