Author Topic: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.  (Read 7866 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-files-report-attorney-general-no-details-made-public-222132352.html

No idea or clue what's in the report yet, but we'll all know eventually.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mueller files Russia report with AG, nothing made public yet.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 07:57:21 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mueller-files-report-attorney-general-no-details-made-public-222132352.html

No idea or clue.......???

Here's a clue.....it's been stated there are no further indictments.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 08:17:59 PM »

I wonder if Individual 1 feels relieved ?

what do you think?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2019, 12:27:37 PM »

what do you think?

If someone dug into your life, your family's life and the life of everyone you ever associated with for two years looking to prove you guilty of something you knew you didn't do, would you feel relief when they were finally done?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2019, 04:51:19 PM »
Another failed Hillary Clinton strategy.

The gullible liberal goldfish will need to suffer through six more years of historical Trump success.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2019, 06:09:45 PM »

"The delivery of the Mueller report, which a DOJ official called "comprehensive," does mean the investigation has concluded without any public charges of a criminal conspiracy between the campaign and Russia or of obstruction by the president.

That's good news for a handful of Trump associates and family members dogged by speculation of possible wrongdoing. They include Donald Trump Jr., who had a role in arranging a Trump Tower meeting at the height of the 2016 election campaign with a Kremlin-linked lawyer, and Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who was interviewed at least twice by Mueller's prosecutors"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2019, 06:11:56 PM »

what do you think?

You made and continue to make a complete fool of yourself over this

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2019, 06:57:12 PM »
You made and continue to make a complete fool of yourself over this

I'm not the only one that said they would never even admit they might have been wrong let alone apologize.....pretty sure you were one as well.  Why the fuck should we be surprised at him and Prime still wanting to wait and see......."for sure"?  Nothing will ever put this to rest for them, and even if something did they would never have the decency to admit to it.

Watching the left right now, now that this is basically done; has made me an even bigger fan of Candace Owens.  She has said multiple times that it was terrifying and humiliating to have to admit that she had been suckered by the democratic party her whole life as a black girl and young woman.  I agree that it took a lot of stones for her to do that with just her peers.  The fact that she is now taking her awakening to the people and having really good discussions with blacks on the opposing side tells me that woman is going to be a force.  On her new show she is having discussions with people and about things that no white conservative host could pull off. 

The irony is that she has been the victim of more threats of harm, and racism from the left in just the last couple of years being a conservative than she has her entire life by evil white republicans.  "The compassionate, loving, and accepting party of the KKK Democrats"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2019, 09:04:54 PM »

Another option. It has been stated you can't indict a sitting president. It has been said that even if there was video and a power point  of Donald Trump and Putin participating in a strategy meeting to affect the outcome of the election, in addition to the "Russia, if you're listening" video, Mueller would not and could not indict Trump. So when someone says "Lets wait and see what the report reveals and not just assume", it's a pretty sound position 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2019, 09:43:40 PM »
Another option. It has been stated you can't indict a sitting president. It has been said that even if there was video and a power point  of Donald Trump and Putin participating in a strategy meeting to affect the outcome of the election, in addition to the "Russia, if you're listening" video, Mueller would not and could not indict Trump. So when someone says "Lets wait and see what the report reveals and not just assume", it's a pretty sound position 
You've been drinking again
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2019, 09:52:41 PM »

Trump was not the POTUS, and it was clearly a tongue in cheek remark FFS.  Why does the left choose to take everything that he says so literally and seriously, and spin his words into evil?  He's always been a jokester, and while not everyone loved him (myself included, and that's actually an understatement) everyone was a bit fascinated by him and dreamed of having his fame, fortune, and lifestyle until the day he came down that escalator.

So you guys are all butthurt over words, and calling him evil.....some even the devil......and yet when it comes to terminating "pregnancies" after the child has been pushed out of the womb and is "kept comfortable on the table" somehow those are good people that care about humanity and women's rights, and suddenly those actual sinister words were just understood wrong by those not on the left?  

I don't follow this line of thinking, and the self-critical thought that is NOT taking place in these people's head.  Infanticide is the murder of a newborn baby.  A newborn baby is a life that has been pushed out of the womb.  The "progressive" left is condoning murder!   I have always been pro-choice, but this is waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much! >:(

A woman should have 3 months to figure out that she is pregnant, and decide what she wants to do.  After that is nonsense.  I don't believe in abortion from a Christian standpoint, but there's a lot of things in today's world that the bible never accounted for and that we are never going to be able to stop.  We can stop medically assisted infanticide.......AKA the murder of a newborn baby.

This case is over with, can we please start focusing on the craziness that this new style of democratin is trying to push.  Do you really think that Dems believe a wall is immoral when they have all said it in the past?  You really don't grasp that they are losing hold of the black vote that they took for granted, and the mexican and immigrant vote is their new scam?  You really think that a 16 yr old should be allowed to vote for our nation's leader?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2019, 11:17:37 PM »
You've been drinking again

From day 1 I have said lets see where the chips fall. Never said Trump was guilty of collusion or any other crime. Unlike 99% of the Trump supporters who claimed from the start he was innocent, I said I didn't know I would have to wait until the investigation was over and look at the information. That hasn't changed. He could very well be a boy scout according to the report. But declaring him a boy scout a year ago, or even now is not a good position for a logical thinking adult. Wait and see is a very reasonable position.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2019, 08:27:17 AM »
From day 1 I have said lets see where the chips fall. Never said Trump was guilty of collusion or any other crime. Unlike 99% of the Trump supporters who claimed from the start he was innocent, I said I didn't know I would have to wait until the investigation was over and look at the information. That hasn't changed. He could very well be a boy scout according to the report. But declaring him a boy scout a year ago, or even now is not a good position for a logical thinking adult. Wait and see is a very reasonable position.
You may be the 1% of America haters that said "let's wait", but 99% of your people had Trump convicted as soon as he won the election just because he stopped Killary from getting "her turn". If they've publicly said no new indictments are coming, then what are you hoping to see in the full report?

I would still like to see Mueller investigated. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2019, 12:23:19 PM »
You may be the 1% of America haters that said "let's wait", but 99% of your people had Trump convicted as soon as he won the election just because he stopped Killary from getting "her turn". If they've publicly said no new indictments are coming, then what are you hoping to see in the full report?

I would still like to see Mueller investigated. ;)

According to what Nunes said on FOX News last night, Mueller (and others) will be investigated. Nunes will spearhead the investigation and taxpayers will foot the bill as usual. ::)

I'm tired of paying for politician's follies. Let the people determine what they want by voting in 2020.

I don't like Trump now and whether or not he's reelected, I'll continue not liking or respecting him.  Despite what anyone else thinks, it's my right to like or dislike whoever I choose to.

Honor the 1st Amendment; "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."  This is what makes America great.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2019, 12:43:15 PM »
According to what Nunes said on FOX News last night, Mueller (and others) will be investigated. Nunes will spearhead the investigation and taxpayers will foot the bill as usual. ::)

Can you point to your posts were you complained about footing the bill for 2 years for Mueller and company to investigate Trump? Or are you only bothered by it now that the investigating will be flipped?

I agree with the rest of your post, except for muzzies, they should be eradicated from the face of the earth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2019, 01:08:26 PM »
Can you point to your posts were you complained about footing the bill for 2 years for Mueller and company to investigate Trump? Or are you only bothered by it now that the investigating will be flipped?

I agree with the rest of your post, except for muzzies, they should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

I'm not sure if I did or not. I agree with taxpayers paying for this:  "The Special Counsel investigation (also referred to as the Mueller probe or the Mueller investigation) was a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election." Russia's interference in our political system is scary business, IMO.

The media made it all about Trump, which it wasn't.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2019, 01:14:21 PM »
I'm not sure if I did or not. I agree with taxpayers paying for this:  "The Special Counsel investigation (also referred to as the Mueller probe or the Mueller investigation) was a United States law enforcement and counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election." Russia's interference in our political system is scary business, IMO.

The media made it all about Trump, which it wasn't.

Not sure why anyone is trying to make the Mueller Special Investigation out to be something from the Democrats when almost every person responsible for it were Republicans.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2019, 01:43:54 PM »
Atty General: “Special Counsel's investigation did not find that Trump campaign or anyone associated w it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »
Not sure why anyone is trying to make the Mueller Special Investigation out to be something from the Democrats when almost every person responsible for it were Republicans.

False it all started w the fake dossier finances by LIbfags

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2019, 01:50:23 PM »
Can you give us a list of those republicans?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2019, 02:06:06 PM »
False it all started w the fake dossier finances by LIbfags

False.

McCain did alert the FBI to the dossier, but he did that in December 2016 — one month after the presidential election, and five months after the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign was first opened.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2019, 02:15:20 PM »
False.

McCain did alert the FBI to the dossier, but he did that in December 2016 — one month after the presidential election, and five months after the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation of the Trump campaign was first opened.

That fbi thing was a fraud and sham as well.   Face it you got played for a sucker

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2019, 04:39:35 PM »
False.

And who started the investigation and why?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2019, 06:26:04 PM »
If someone dug into your life, your family's life and the life of everyone you ever associated with for two years looking to prove you guilty of something you knew you didn't do, would you feel relief when they were finally done?

finally done?

you obviously have no clue what I'm referring to

all that happened was that he avoided being indicted by Mueller coordination with Russia (which makes him as "innocent" as OJ)

the scope of Mueller investigation was limited to any links/coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with Trump's campaign

Anything else he found outside of this was handed off and are separate/ongoing investigations and these are happening in jurisdictions that are beyond Trumps pardon power