Author Topic: Spence vs. Porter - Los Angeles - Who will win?  (Read 5843 times)

Randomum

• Getbig III
Re: KWON
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2019, 07:03:09 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2019, 07:04:25 PM »
Thanx fuckhead!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2019, 07:13:12 PM »
Thanx fuckhead!

You’re so pleasant  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2019, 07:18:35 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2019, 07:18:54 PM »

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2019, 07:20:29 PM »
I'd love to lick that announcer Heidi Anadrol's asshole.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Spence vs. Porter
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2019, 07:22:38 PM »
I'm having good luck right now with www.crackstreams.com.

Thoughts so far.............

Robert Guerrero needs to consider retirement.

John Molina should never be licensed again. 

No disrespect, but I don't want to see either end up a tragedy. 

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2019, 07:23:19 PM »

You and the assholes man - you better watch out or you’re gonna get your tongue permanently stuck in one someday!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2019, 07:23:35 PM »
You`d have tostand in line,

She is fine!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2019, 07:29:18 PM »
Try sportsurge.net. I watch college and nfl football on there, and I’ve seen boxing on there as well.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2019, 07:30:18 PM »
You and the assholes man - you better watch out or you’re gonna get your tongue permanently stuck in one someday!!  ;D

You`d have tostand in line,

She is fine!

:D :D

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2019, 07:36:12 PM »
:D :D

You would be in hog heaven buried to your chin in that hot piece of ass.
I can’t say I disagree my man. Nose in the ass / tongue in the twat - that’s a good place to be!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2019, 07:46:08 PM »
I'm having good luck right now with www.crackstreams.com.

Thoughts so far.............

Robert Guerrero needs to consider retirement.

John Molina should never be licensed again.  

No disrespect, but I don't want to see either end up a tragedy.  

After tonight, Lopez and Guerrero will be matched up.  The winner gets fed to a top contender.  Some shot fighter is in line for 2 more good paydays  

I could see PBC making Molina Jr vs Devon Alexander, both shot to hell, so the fight isn't dangerous for either.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2019, 07:48:57 PM »
After 9 rounds, I've got Akmedov and Barrios dead even.  But all the momentum is with Akmedov.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2019, 09:43:39 PM »
Awesome fight so far!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2019, 10:21:33 PM »
Porter Spence split decision.............WOW!!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2019, 10:26:00 PM »
porter has hella conditioning. love how pbc pretends the #1 welterweight doesn't exist. they can make wilder/fury (top rank) but can't make that nebraska fight.  ::)

spence is strong but too basic for nebraska. he'll figure spence out in 3-4 rounds and run downhill on him.

thank you al haymon  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2019, 10:32:44 PM »
porter has hella conditioning. love how pbc pretends the #1 welterweight doesn't exist. they can make wilder/fury (top rank) but can't make that nebraska fight.  ::)

spence is strong but too basic for nebraska. he'll figure spence out in 3-4 rounds and run downhill on him.

thank you al haymon  ::)
People on youtube said Porter got robbed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2019, 10:35:29 PM »
Great night for boxing.  Cannot remember the last time a boxing PPV delivered that way tonights card did.  All 4 fights ranged from good to great.

John Molina needs to retire.  ASAP.

Barrios was lucky to get the decision.  I had him losing 7-5 but gaining a draw because of the two knockdowns.  But if someone scored it 6-6 and had him winning by virtue of the knockdowns, I'm ok with that. But the judge who gave Barrios 8 rounds filled his scorecard out in Al Haymons hotel room before the fight.

Anthony Dirrell fought a good fight and has nothing to be ashamed of.  He showed heart/balls.  Benavidez is a bad ass.  Dude is so relaxed in there.  Almost too relaxed.  But once he gets going, he's kind of like a run away train.  

Great main event.  Shawn Porter is a bad mother fucker.  Tough and conditioned as they come.  Errol Spence is the truth.  But again one judge gave Porter 8 rounds and two judges gave Spence 8 rounds.  To my eyes, nobody won 8 rounds in this fight.  

Disappointed to see his next fight will be against Danny Garcia and not Manny or Bud Crawford.  No surprise it isn't Crawford, but I figured it might be Manny.

I still firmly believe that Crawford is the best welterweight in the world as well as the best p4p fighter on the planet.

Great night for boxing.  It's why I've loved this sport since I was a child.  Only shame is that with it being ppv, next to nobody saw it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2019, 10:47:57 PM »
Great night for boxing.  Cannot remember the last time a boxing PPV delivered that way tonights card did.  All 4 fights ranged from good to great.

John Molina needs to retire.  ASAP.

Barrios was lucky to get the decision.  I had him losing 7-5 but gaining a draw because of the two knockdowns.  But if someone scored it 6-6 and had him winning by virtue of the knockdowns, I'm ok with that. But the judge who gave Barrios 8 rounds filled his scorecard out in Al Haymons hotel room before the fight.

Anthony Dirrell fought a good fight and has nothing to be ashamed of.  He showed heart/balls.  Benavidez is a bad ass.  Dude is so relaxed in there.  Almost too relaxed.  But once he gets going, he's kind of like a run away train. 

Great main event.  Shawn Porter is a bad mother fucker.  Tough and conditioned as they come.  Errol Spence is the truth.  But again one judge gave Porter 8 rounds and two judges gave Spence 8 rounds.  To my eyes, nobody won 8 rounds in this fight. 

Disappointed to see his next fight will be against Danny Garcia and not Manny or Bud Crawford.  No surprise it isn't Crawford, but I figured it might be Manny.

I still firmly believe that Crawford is the best welterweight in the world as well as the best p4p fighter on the plane
Great night for boxing.  It's why I've loved this sport since I was a child.  Only shame is that with it being ppv, next to nobody saw it.
AS usual,I agree on all counts except I`d still like to see Molina............he`s just my boy.

Hey Robert Easter Jr. is gonna` get tuned up by Adrian Granadois next month.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2019, 10:49:02 PM »

POST FIGHT STUFF.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2019, 10:55:12 PM »
Great night for boxing.  Cannot remember the last time a boxing PPV delivered that way tonights card did.  All 4 fights ranged from good to great.

Barrios was lucky to get the decision.  I had him losing 7-5 but gaining a draw because of the two knockdowns.  But if someone scored it 6-6 and had him winning by virtue of the knockdowns, I'm ok with that. But the judge who gave Barrios 8 rounds filled his scorecard out in Al Haymons hotel room before the fight.

Anthony Dirrell fought a good fight and has nothing to be ashamed of.  He showed heart/balls.  Benavidez is a bad ass.  Dude is so relaxed in there.  Almost too relaxed.  But once he gets going, he's kind of like a run away train.  

Great main event.  Shawn Porter is a bad mother fucker.  Tough and conditioned as they come.  Errol Spence is the truth.  But again one judge gave Porter 8 rounds and two judges gave Spence 8 rounds.  To my eyes, nobody won 8 rounds in this fight.  

Disappointed to see his next fight will be against Danny Garcia and not Manny or Bud Crawford.  No surprise it isn't Crawford, but I figured it might be Manny.

I still firmly believe that Crawford is the best welterweight in the  world as well as the best p4p fighter on the planet.

Great night for boxing.  It's why I've loved this sport since I was a child.  Only shame is that with it being ppv, next to nobody saw it.

Caleb Plant, underestimated, will beat Benavidez.

Barrios continued the tradition of Mexican fighters with facial defense.

Manny and Roach laid down the law.  They will fight the winner of Spence vs Crawford.  Basically, they'll fight Crawford for undisputed.  But as we have seen, PBC is putting every road block they can to keep Crawford away from Spence.  Too bad Crawford is on the same side of the street with Fury.  

Thurman is a h@e.  if he had gone to the heavyweight factory in florida and trained his core vs playing injured and hiding from spence, he could have beat spence, given in his best form he is a far superior puncher than porter

Anyway, nice night of fights.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2019, 10:58:24 PM »
I just cracked one off !

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2019, 11:10:42 PM »

I still firmly believe that Crawford is the best welterweight in the world as well as the best p4p fighter on the planet.

how is crawford above canelo?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2019, 11:16:46 PM »
how is crawford above canelo?

He's clearly the better pound 4 pound fighter.  Many people think Canelo should have 3 or 4 losses on his record.  He's great though.  Sitting somewhere in or around the top 5.