Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 29145 times)

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III

Not the first time I guess. Looking forward to the full episode.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 10:11:58 AM »

Not the first time I guess. Looking forward to the full episode.  :D

Yup.  Kamali same thing -

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 10:16:27 AM »
Yup.  Kamali same thing -

Kamali calling out Chad? Can I have a YouTube link??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 10:23:10 AM »
Shawn not holding back there.
As he said he got 2nd to Dorian on his own why would he Need Chads Help.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 11:12:03 AM »

Not the first time I guess. Looking forward to the full episode.  :D

I posted this already you FUCKEN retard.

J

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:36:43 AM »
Kamali calling out Chad? Can I have a YouTube link??

No meant Kamali got ruined following that guys crazy bs

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 03:08:19 PM »
Ray trying desperately to stay relevant stating things that have been known for years.
T

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 05:42:25 PM »
No meant Kamali got ruined following that guys crazy bs

Didn’t he tell kamali he had to be over 300 lbs before he would work with him and then kamali bloated up to 300.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2020, 05:46:36 PM »
Didn’t he tell kamali he had to be over 300 lbs before he would work with him and then kamali bloated up to 300.
I’m not defending Chad in any way, but what you described doesn’t make him look bad. It makes Kamali look and sound like an idiot. He was a grown adult being impressionable like a child.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2020, 05:57:42 PM »
I posted this already you FUCKEN retard.

J

Yet no replies / traction..  :-\

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2020, 07:45:58 PM »
Excellent video!

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2020, 08:05:12 PM »
If he just went to the funerals we could overlook the whole "assisted suicide" thing.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2020, 08:16:23 PM »
So what is the deal with Chad Nicholls and bodybuilder deaths compared to other “gurus”? Extreme dosages? Dangerous compounds? Combining too many drugs? All of the above? He was a big name back in the late 90s early 00s.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2020, 08:26:02 PM »
So what is the deal with Chad Nicholls and bodybuilder deaths compared to other “gurus”? Extreme dosages? Dangerous compounds? Combining too many drugs? All of the above? He was a big name back in the late 90s early 00s.
Gonna go out on a limb and say all of the above.

Given all the nonsense behind peaking for a show, it's probably safe to say this is both the most dangerous aspect of bodybuilding as well as the potentially most "magical" part where an otherwise solid pro would be willing to trust an "expert." Just guessing, he probably experiments a lot more with harsh diuretics and getting competitors as dry as possible. Notice Shawn Ray harps on the failed kidney after failed kidney.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2020, 08:31:01 PM »
Back in 1996, diuretic testing was instituted at the Olympia that year (Nasser failed, losing his 3rd place) and continued into the 2000s. If you recall, Cutler failed the 2001 Olympia diuretic test but after threatening with a lawsuit, retained his placing and prize money. Anyway, in order to get around the diuretic testing, word was that Chad had discovered a mercury-based diuretic that was not being tested for. If you do a basic search on mercurial diuretics and their toxicity, you can see why I believe that this was one of the main reasons so many of his clients in particular had issues.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 09:07:23 PM »
Back in 1996, diuretic testing was instituted at the Olympia that year (Nasser failed, losing his 3rd place) and continued into the 2000s. If you recall, Cutler failed the 2001 Olympia diuretic test but after threatening with a lawsuit, retained his placing and prize money. Anyway, in order to get around the diuretic testing, word was that Chad had discovered a mercury-based diuretic that was not being tested for. If you do a basic search on mercurial diuretics and their toxicity, you can see why I believe that this was one of the main reasons so many of his clients in particular had issues.

I think milos also prescribed mercury based diuretics to his clients?or he used it himself in the past?correct me if I'm wrong
T

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2020, 10:38:07 PM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 02:43:00 AM »
Agree with all he said except Don Youngblood. That guy looked like death in the offseason being so red. I don't think his death was heavily Duiretic related.

Also funny how Shawn says he showed up heavier in 1998 when the show is wide open, yet Dorian showed up lighter in 1992 for the same reason, well that Dorian knew he was bigger than all of them yet needed to be shredded to compete with Shawn and co.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 02:48:57 AM »
Kamali's physique didn't get "ruined" by chad.

Kamali was a sub par genetics bodybuilder who managed to jag his way up to the pro ranks.  He wanted to piss with the luckier big boys and it didn't work out for him because he wasn't built for that and very few are.   Unless Chad forced him to try to get larger, I don't see how he got ruined by him

He clearly had issues with his arms in particular and that definitely caught up with him.  Look at him now - he basically has non existent arms.

Not taking anything away from his achievement of getting into the pros, just  - I don't think he was blessed, genetically.  I don't think anybody could have kept him in that game.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2020, 02:51:55 AM »

Fools. 🙄

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2020, 02:54:12 AM »

Kamali was a sub par genetics bodybuilder who managed to jag his way up to the pro ranks.  He wanted to piss with the luckier big boys and it didn't work out for him because he wasn't built for that and very few are.   Unless Chad forced him to try to get larger, I don't see how he got ruined by him

He clearly had issues with his arms in particular and that definitely caught up with him.  Look at him now - he basically has non existent arms.

Not taking anything away from his achievement of getting into the pros, just  - I don't think he was blessed, genetically.  I don't think anybody could have kept him in that game.

100% agree.

In 2001 Kamali showed up at the Olympia at 245. Looked as good as he could. Shouldn't have beat Vince Taylor but anyway.

2002 he showed up at 238 in worse condition. Ron Harris said he saw him 4 weeks out and said he can't make it to the show in good condition so fuck knows how hard he depleted himself to get down to 238. Getting fat in the offseason is not how to gain more muscle. He fucked himself and never did as well again.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2020, 03:05:49 AM »
Word on the street was that Shawn Ray was a big time drug dealer. That’s how he made a lot of his money.

The bodybuilding magazines insisted that he he was a businessman 🙄

Now he is sitting at the table like he is some innocent man pleading for justice.

Note: I remember Milos directly asking Shawn, ON THIS BOARD, why exactly he had breakfast with DEA officers.... and what was being discussed.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2020, 07:14:33 AM »
Word on the street was that Shawn Ray was a big time drug dealer. That’s how he made a lot of his money.

The bodybuilding magazines insisted that he he was a businessman 🙄

Now he is sitting at the table like he is some innocent man pleading for justice.

Note: I remember Milos directly asking Shawn, ON THIS BOARD, why exactly he had breakfast with DEA officers.... and what was being discussed.

whether poached eggs were better than scrambled?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2020, 07:52:20 AM »

I would tend to agree with this.  King did say in a previous interview though that Chad told him he wouldn't work with him until he got to 300 lbs.  Chad seemed to push the "get as heavy as possible" in the offseason mentality.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2020, 03:52:34 PM »
I would tend to agree with this.  King did say in a previous interview though that Chad told him he wouldn't work with him until he got to 300 lbs.  Chad seemed to push the "get as heavy as possible" in the offseason mentality.

I can see how he might think Chad ruined him if that is the case.

But it isn't really what ruined him.

He just wasn't genetically able to step up to the level that he almost certainly wanted to get to.

If he doesn't work with Chad, I don't see him accepting where he was.  He would have pushed it, regardless and he was one of the fastest cases of palumboism I've seen.  He didn't have it incredibly bad - he didn't keep at it for very long but he lost his arms pretty quickly.