Author Topic: Who on Getbig would you like to meet in real life  (Read 22692 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Who on Getbig would you like to meet in real life
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2020, 08:41:38 PM »
I'd like to meet justplaneJane, a woman capable of such foul vitriol, you don't see that everyday...

Obviously you need to get out more.
😁

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2020, 09:13:27 PM »
It has been said that it's not so much the length of one's life as it is the depth to which we have lived it.  I find that meeting people adds depth. 

Having died once, I tend to think myself very shallow in this regard.  Regardless, meet every day not so much thinking it might be your last but instead it could be the last day for any person you may meet that day.  You could be the last person someone speaks with. That someone recalls. 

My mother used to tell me when I was young, it is odd that so many seek immortality but settle for immorality.  If immortality is what you seek, then eschew immorality.

Odd that this teaching would come to me in it's entirety now.  There is nothing new under the sun except the wonderment of children.  Be as a child. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2020, 11:41:01 PM »
It has been said that it's not so much the length of one's life as it is the depth to which we have lived it.  I find that meeting people adds depth. 

Having died once, I tend to think myself very shallow in this regard.  Regardless, meet every day not so much thinking it might be your last but instead it could be the last day for any person you may meet that day.  You could be the last person someone speaks with. That someone recalls. 

My mother used to tell me when I was young, it is odd that so many seek immortality but settle for immorality.  If immortality is what you seek, then eschew immorality.

Odd that this teaching would come to me in it's entirety now.  There is nothing new under the sun except the wonderment of children.  Be as a child. 

As usual Scott - Good & Wise Words 👍🏻

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2020, 11:58:22 PM »
Ron Avidan (el chapo)
Princess L (for being helpful and nice to me)
Coach (would have to be a workout tho manbrunches are awkward)
Wes (just to shoot the shit and hollar at pretty girls)
Phil heath (gotta see those guns irl and i want to tell him he trains like a b*tch in person  ;D)
Pellius (grasshoppa)
Kwon (he has to be funny irl)
Baygbm (morbidly curious)
Strawman since he says he works out at my gym

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2020, 12:47:37 AM »
For the time being, I am putting off meeting anyone whether from the internet or in real life. I will get back to this when things settle down and we are allowed social interaction again.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2020, 10:11:50 AM »
ILL, You are definitely right and I was definitely wrong regarding 222 military related suicides a day.

The correct number according to those who are actively involved within an attempt  to resolve this problem is 22 military related suicides per day.

The VA and possibly other organizations have been working on this problem since 1982 and one such in-house individual has invited me to a meeting to discuss this situation next week.

Similar to your concern .... my first question will be .... 'Why is this not a major topic of concern among the US population?'

That question will be followed by a request for statistics regarding Who, What, Where, Why, and When and if there is no interest among the GetBig Board members, I'll be sending you a personal message.

Stand by to stand by!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2020, 11:01:54 AM »

This post, as with many of Scott's others, is best read in the voice of this fine actor

8)

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2020, 11:09:52 AM »
This post, as with many of Scott's others, is best read in the voice of this fine actor

8)

Would that I could do so effortlessly, my good friend.  I tend to sound more like this fellow...

;D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2020, 11:17:20 AM »
I want to meet all on here

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2020, 11:21:46 AM »
ILL, You are definitely right and I was definitely wrong regarding 222 military related suicides a day.

The correct number according to those who are actively involved within an attempt  to resolve this problem is 22 military related suicides per day.

The VA and possibly other organizations have been working on this problem since 1982 and one such in-house individual has invited me to a meeting to discuss this situation next week.

Similar to your concern .... my first question will be .... 'Why is this not a major topic of concern among the US population?'

That question will be followed by a request for statistics regarding Who, What, Where, Why, and When and if there is no interest among the GetBig Board members, I'll be sending you a personal message.

Stand by to stand by!

Not in a nasty way - I’m glad you were wrong on the No. 222 dying each day - as I said previously
Even 22 Suicides Each & Every day is high No.

I would’ve expected this to be of concern to public / government.
Look forward to any updates.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2020, 11:24:39 AM »
Would that I could do so effortlessly, my good friend.  I tend to sound more like this fellow...

Isn't is a nice co-incidence that you commented on this about an hour ago in that other thread - I hadn't seen that when I posted the above...

Having never listened to one of those shows I've just tried to listen to a few minutes - I will of course take you at your word, "Ed", but I must confess I'm struggling to ascribe that voice to you...  ;D

Myself, I can do a passable Edward G Robinson / Chief Wiggum / Peter Griffin / WaLuigi (ask your Grandkids)  ;D

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2020, 11:27:21 AM »
No one would enjoy meeting me.  :-[
We'd probably get along great. I don't need to respond to threads you post in because you almost always write what I am thinking.
T

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2020, 11:39:53 AM »
Isn't is a nice co-incidence that you commented on this about an hour ago in that other thread - I hadn't seen that when I posted the above...

Having never listened to one of those shows I've just tried to listen to a few minutes - I will of course take you at your word, "Ed", but I must confess I'm struggling to ascribe that voice to you...  ;D

Myself, I can do a passable Edward G Robinson / Chief Wiggum / Peter Griffin / WaLuigi (ask your Grandkids)  ;D

Edward G. and Peter G. I know well!  I used to be able to (passably ;D ) do their voices but I am by no means like my youngest brother the voice actor.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2020, 11:46:02 AM »
Ron Avidan (el chapo)
Princess L (for being helpful and nice to me)
Coach (would have to be a workout tho manbrunches are awkward)
Wes (just to shoot the shit and hollar at pretty girls)
Phil heath (gotta see those guns irl and i want to tell him he trains like a b*tch in person  ;D)
Pellius (grasshoppa)
Kwon (he has to be funny irl)
Baygbm (morbidly curious)
Strawman since he says he works out at my gym

What if those that are really funny on the boards are dull in real life, and those that are very boring and dull on the boards are the most funny ones? :D

In real life, Marty Falcon might be very eloquent :D
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2020, 11:47:33 AM »
What if those that are really funny on the boards are dull in real life, and those that are very boring and dull on the boards are the most funny ones? :D

Does this mean I get to be handsome, smart and built like Steve Reeves outside this here Matrix?! ;D ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2020, 11:48:33 AM »
Does this mean I get to be handsome, smart and built like Steve Reeves outside this here Matrix?! ;D ;D

In real life, Marty Falcon is very eloquent and sounds like a shakespearean actor! :D
Q

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: March 25, 2020, 01:41:42 AM »
In Real life..... Ron & Mercedes

Don't know where they are living now.. :(

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 25, 2020, 02:30:11 AM »
Her facial expression. Looks like she's taking a shit...^

friedchickendinner

• Getbig IV
  • I've had it
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2020, 02:57:53 AM »
What a weird question to ask.

I log on Getbig so I can socialize online without having to meet people IRL

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2020, 03:08:05 AM »
In real life, Marty Falcon is very eloquent and sounds like a shakespearean actor! :D

and I have a 10 inch c0ck and I venture outside everyday in my bunny suit because it protects against coronavirus.

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2020, 03:14:52 AM »
Looks majority of the replies want to see 'Ron' the Superman in real life.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: March 25, 2020, 04:09:37 AM »
Looks majority of the replies want to see 'Ron' the Superman in real life.

Ron > Mercedes
Q

brooklyn

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2020, 04:37:15 AM »
The google search throwing thousands of pages highlighting 'Ron Avidan' :o :o

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2020, 11:50:43 AM »