Author Topic: My apologies  (Read 7685 times)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: My apologies
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2020, 10:13:20 AM »
I just hope you wearing  your trousers right now

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2020, 10:13:48 AM »
I just hope you wearing  your trousers right now

He is typing with one hand
Q

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2020, 10:15:24 AM »
Was trying to give the old codger the benefit of the doubt :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2020, 10:28:32 AM »
Jesus says he's not cold, therefore he's not wearing a coat.

Oh shit! I got the wrong language. What an idiot I am you said Puerto Rican not Portuguese.  Just another senile soggy-queer old man moment, which seem to be happening frequently lately.

Okay, I'll try again just for your friend. gracias Jesús (Hay-SOOS)!

Cathedral of San Juan Bautista

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2020, 10:31:41 AM »
God-bless! You have picked an appropriate time for repentance , will give that to you

Hopefully I won't need to use it. Trying to "shelter in place". So far so good. Posting on Getbig is a great help with this. Stay well everyone .

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2020, 10:33:15 AM »
I just hope you wearing  your trousers right now

I am, but I pulled them down. Maybe wearing a kilt would be handier. Then I could ask Pelius for a bite of his cheesburger.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »

I'm dictating what I post. I need both of my hands to get the job done, if you get my drift. ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »
Gonna take a break now. I've been awake since 4:30 a.m. and I haven't had breakfast yet. Craving a protein drink with orange juice.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2020, 10:56:11 AM »
Good to know. Thank for the warning. Knock yourself out. Warning, my life is pretty dull....so, don't expect to find out any juicy tidbits about me that people don't already know.

Oh, and if you post on Getbig what you uncover, like my Facebook page, my address or my phone number. Well, it's been real. Bye, bye. Have a nice life.

Oh come on now.

It will all be in fun.... I promise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2020, 11:16:40 AM »
We've all been suffering from this Quarantine

Don't be too hard on yourself

I think even Rory has been affected

Hope SF1900s relation will work out and persevere in the end

Quarantine. What quarantine? I haven't been allowed out for years so staying in is nothing new to me. 

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2020, 11:40:04 AM »
-Couldn't sleep so I was reading some of my past posts. I used to have a sense of humor. Where the fuck did it go? -Don't know, but I am gonna try to resurrect it. I apologize to most of you for being an old sour grape around here. You deserve better.
You forgot about the magic of life, the laughter, the sense of humor. It's gone

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2020, 11:45:28 AM »
Primemuscle's writing style has totally changed. He sold his account.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2020, 11:54:55 AM »
You forgot about the magic of life, the laughter, the sense of humor. It's gone

But not forgotten completely. I have vague memories of better times when the shit didn't stick as bad as it has lately. A time when I could laugh at myself along with the rest of the group here was laughing at me. I let negativity bring me down. But no more! I'm going to put on a happy face before these frown lines becomes permanent. Life is too short and even shorter for someone my age. Better to be glad than to be sad, mad or even bad. Well, sometimes a little bad can be fun so I'm not going to give that up totally. I saw something really funny today. It was looking back at me in the mirror.

Nope. A sense of humor is only gone if you let it be gone.  

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2020, 12:04:55 PM »
But not forgotten completely. I have vague memories of better times when the shit didn't stick as bad as it has lately. A time when I could laugh at myself along with the rest of the group here was laughing at me. I let negativity bring me down. But no more! I'm going to put on a happy face before these frown lines becomes permanent. Life is too short and even shorter for someone my age. Better to be glad than to be sad, mad or even bad. Well, sometimes a little bad can be fun so I'm not going to give that up totally. I saw something really funny today. It was looking back at me in the mirror.

I pointed it out you a Good while Back
Glad you’ve finally recognised it
Now you have you’ll improve no end
Well done 👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2020, 12:05:53 PM »
Oh come on now.

It will all be in fun.... I promise.

Okay then, if you promise. BTW, can you be trusted to do what you say you will?

Here's a thought; please post a photo of yourself holding an upside down coffee cup in one hand with the words I promise written on it and put your other hand over your heart (if you can fine it). Either use a timer or have one of your many friends take the photo for you. If you do that, I will believe you. You can block out your face if you want, but it would be nice if there was a photo of Italy as a backdrop. Don't use the one with all the dead bodies piled up in the street though. That would be a downer.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2020, 12:06:43 PM »
Prime, you will always be the grandfather I never had.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2020, 12:20:49 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2020, 12:26:28 PM »

He looks familiar. I don't think I ever dated him though. Is he on Grinder?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2020, 12:46:10 PM »
We can`t all be as funny as the resident genius Marty Champion so dont be too hard on yourself Prime.

Oh, I'm not being hard on myself. I am just setting the ground work for change. After reading many of my posts and replies from just a few years back, it became clear my perspective had indeed changed, just as Illuminati recently pointed out to me. I didn't see it then, but I see it now. Somewhere along the line, I got bitten by the too serious bug. The only antidote for that is change and change comes from within.

You are right though. Marty Champions set the bar pretty darn "high" on being humorous.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2020, 12:48:53 PM »

Oh really? How old are you?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2020, 12:50:12 PM »
Bro...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2020, 12:54:33 PM »
Oh really? How old are you?

Older than the hills. So old that some say I am soggy (which I'm not). So old that some call me queer (which I am). But, here's the clinker. I am not the oldest person on Getbig. My age is on my profile. If I ever get so old that I cannot remember my age, I can always look it up on my Getbig profile page.  

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2020, 01:42:46 AM »
-Couldn't sleep so I was reading some of my past posts. I used to have a sense of humor. Where the fuck did it go? -Don't know, but I am gonna try to resurrect it. I apologize to most of you for being an old sour grape around here. You deserve better.

So much fail I cannot fathom it...

NEGGED for thinking anyone on getbig needed to know about your personal life in any way without expressly asking you to provide such data

NEGGED for reading your own posts

NEGGED for telling us about it

NEGGED for the obviously flawed brain your life depends on and  it's inability to spot the flaw in logic in your rationalization of the thought processes of the getbig collective and your (you) impact on the whole of us and your burning desire to hold our attention on the many things more important than you and instead focus said collective attention squarely on you

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel about your posts

NEGGED for feeling this incessant need to point out to whomever reads your shit that you care about how we all feel and are now compelled to take some kind of action-why I do not know but i bet it deserves a big fat

NEGGED for wanting to please a bunch of strangers on the internet

NEGGED for being willing to cultivate your personality in the hopes you might make us somehow happy and thus you will compound your e-worth to us (or something)

NEGGED for being a whiny bitch

NEGGED for talking - yet again - about your age because we might have forgotten I mean it has  been THREE MINUTES since you posted last and we got a fresh update that - brace yourself - getbig poster primemuscle is still old as fuck people! Updates are sure to follow so stay tuned!

NEGGED for talking about actions you perceive are needed rather than actually carrying needed actions out.

NEGGED for having an opinion on what the denizens  of getbig.com deserve

NEGGED for being so emotionally crippled you can't see how insane it is that not only are you concerned about the feelings of people you do not even know to top that skyscraper you send the insanity into the stratosphere by (if you don't already know what I'm about to say you're not paying close attention to what I've been saying and you'd be negged for that) FEELING THIS OVERPOWERING DESIRE TO TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR INSANITY IN PUBLIC. You've created insanity from nothing- from a perfectly SANE forum-from this sane environment you've conjured up (for lack of a more fitting word) insanity and for what? FOR WHAT REASON HAS THIS INSANITY BEEN CREATED (by you) ????

For ATTENTION. Log on to some dating apps, twitter, facebook they will adore you and you can pretend you're gay or whatever (attention whores once labelled can never be trusted not a single thing they say is ever true) but if you just have to stay please keep the attention whoring and the insanity in your personal bubble.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2020, 01:47:15 AM »
Better to be NEGGED by Mike than POSSED by Tbombz!
Q

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2020, 12:11:38 AM »

Are you still sexual tho?  :D