Author Topic: My apologies  (Read 7689 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: My apologies
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2020, 12:18:33 AM »
Did he died?

Was he sexual?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2020, 11:17:53 AM »
Older than the hills. So old that some say I am soggy (which I'm not). So old that some call me queer (which I am). But, here's the clinker. I am not the oldest person on Getbig. My age is on my profile. If I ever get so old that I cannot remember my age, I can always look it up on my Getbig profile page.  
Dude at your age you seem to have lost your sense of humor, smh

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2020, 03:07:40 PM »
So much fail I cannot fathom it...

NEGGED for thinking anyone on getbig needed to know about your personal life in any way without expressly asking you to provide such data

NEGGED for reading your own posts

NEGGED for telling us about it

NEGGED for the obviously flawed brain your life depends on and  it's inability to spot the flaw in logic in your rationalization of the thought processes of the getbig collective and your (you) impact on the whole of us and your burning desire to hold our attention on the many things more important than you and instead focus said collective attention squarely on you

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel about your posts

NEGGED for feeling this incessant need to point out to whomever reads your shit that you care about how we all feel and are now compelled to take some kind of action-why I do not know but i bet it deserves a big fat

NEGGED for wanting to please a bunch of strangers on the internet

NEGGED for being willing to cultivate your personality in the hopes you might make us somehow happy and thus you will compound your e-worth to us (or something)

NEGGED for being a whiny bitch

NEGGED for talking - yet again - about your age because we might have forgotten I mean it has  been THREE MINUTES since you posted last and we got a fresh update that - brace yourself - getbig poster primemuscle is still old as fuck people! Updates are sure to follow so stay tuned!

NEGGED for talking about actions you perceive are needed rather than actually carrying needed actions out.

NEGGED for having an opinion on what the denizens  of getbig.com deserve

NEGGED for being so emotionally crippled you can't see how insane it is that not only are you concerned about the feelings of people you do not even know to top that skyscraper you send the insanity into the stratosphere by (if you don't already know what I'm about to say you're not paying close attention to what I've been saying and you'd be negged for that) FEELING THIS OVERPOWERING DESIRE TO TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR INSANITY IN PUBLIC. You've created insanity from nothing- from a perfectly SANE forum-from this sane environment you've conjured up (for lack of a more fitting word) insanity and for what? FOR WHAT REASON HAS THIS INSANITY BEEN CREATED (by you) ????

For ATTENTION. Log on to some dating apps, twitter, facebook they will adore you and you can pretend you're gay or whatever (attention whores once labelled can never be trusted not a single thing they say is ever true) but if you just have to stay please keep the attention whoring and the insanity in your personal bubble.

You put so much time and effort into this post I cannot be bothered to read it. Seems like that makes it a failure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2020, 03:15:19 PM »
Dude at your age you seem to have lost your sense of humor, smh

This is exactly what I was thinking and posting. -Hope you didn't make yourself dizzy.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2020, 03:26:24 PM »
So much fail I cannot fathom it...

NEGGED for thinking anyone on getbig needed to know about your personal life in any way without expressly asking you to provide such data

NEGGED for reading your own posts

NEGGED for telling us about it

NEGGED for the obviously flawed brain your life depends on and  it's inability to spot the flaw in logic in your rationalization of the thought processes of the getbig collective and your (you) impact on the whole of us and your burning desire to hold our attention on the many things more important than you and instead focus said collective attention squarely on you

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel

NEGGED for being concerned about how other grown men feel about your posts

NEGGED for feeling this incessant need to point out to whomever reads your shit that you care about how we all feel and are now compelled to take some kind of action-why I do not know but i bet it deserves a big fat

NEGGED for wanting to please a bunch of strangers on the internet

NEGGED for being willing to cultivate your personality in the hopes you might make us somehow happy and thus you will compound your e-worth to us (or something)

NEGGED for being a whiny bitch

NEGGED for talking - yet again - about your age because we might have forgotten I mean it has  been THREE MINUTES since you posted last and we got a fresh update that - brace yourself - getbig poster primemuscle is still old as fuck people! Updates are sure to follow so stay tuned!

NEGGED for talking about actions you perceive are needed rather than actually carrying needed actions out.

NEGGED for having an opinion on what the denizens  of getbig.com deserve

NEGGED for being so emotionally crippled you can't see how insane it is that not only are you concerned about the feelings of people you do not even know to top that skyscraper you send the insanity into the stratosphere by (if you don't already know what I'm about to say you're not paying close attention to what I've been saying and you'd be negged for that) FEELING THIS OVERPOWERING DESIRE TO TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR INSANITY IN PUBLIC. You've created insanity from nothing- from a perfectly SANE forum-from this sane environment you've conjured up (for lack of a more fitting word) insanity and for what? FOR WHAT REASON HAS THIS INSANITY BEEN CREATED (by you) ????

For ATTENTION. Log on to some dating apps, twitter, facebook they will adore you and you can pretend you're gay or whatever (attention whores once labelled can never be trusted not a single thing they say is ever true) but if you just have to stay please keep the attention whoring and the insanity in your personal bubble.

LOL....absolutely pure gold !

Putting the soggy back into the soggy old deviant queer.

🤣

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2020, 05:24:42 PM »
-Couldn't sleep so I was reading some of my past posts. I used to have a sense of humor. Where the fuck did it go? -Don't know, but I am gonna try to resurrect it. I apologize to most of you for being an old sour grape around here. You deserve better.

Didn't you plan to kill yourself before Christmas '19 !.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2020, 06:28:46 PM »

Didn't you plan to kill yourself before Christmas '19 !.

I've heard that the prostate is a man's ultimate "G spot". If this is true, then there might be good reason to stick something up one's ass every once in a while.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2020, 07:14:29 PM »

I cannot remember with great accuracy, but that may have been all the rage in 2010.  No?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2020, 07:57:40 PM »
I cannot remember with great accuracy, but that may have been all the rage in 2010.  No?

How am I supposed to know when you most enjoyed men sticking their dicks up your ass ?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2020, 08:17:50 PM »
How am I supposed to know when you most enjoyed men sticking their dicks up your ass ?

That's fair.  We haven't known each other that long.  ;D

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2020, 02:40:47 PM »
This is exactly what I was thinking and posting. -Hope you didn't make yourself dizzy.
To learn to laugh means to learn to laugh at yourself, when was the last time you laughed at yourself?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2020, 03:14:51 PM »
To learn to laugh means to learn to laugh at yourself, when was the last time you laughed at yourself?

I laugh at myself all the time. All I need do is look in the mirror. There's two choices. One would be to cry and the other to laugh. I chose to laugh. You?

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2020, 06:12:39 AM »
I laugh at myself all the time. All I need do is look in the mirror. There's two choices. One would be to cry and the other to laugh. I chose to laugh. You?
I try to laugh at myself, I act silly sometimes, and start laughing at silly, foolish things, I'm 43 and I still got my sense of humor, and try to keep it alive (I can laugh at the dumbest things, silliest, ridiculous things)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2020, 09:50:52 AM »
Prime will always be remembered even though he sold his account.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2020, 11:58:34 AM »
I'm had to refuse the offer to sell my account because it was too low for such a valuable account as mine is. To ease the pain, I decided to act like a gimmick so no one would know I didn't sell it. Cat's out of the bag now.

Seeing myself carved in stone as a twin is great. Thanks.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2020, 05:32:45 PM »
Prime will always be remembered even though he sold his account.

Hahahaha!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2020, 08:43:24 PM »
I'm getting mail order lessons from him. Suddenly, I have the urge to eat grass.....not sure why.
LOL ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2020, 08:48:47 PM »
Better to be NEGGED by Mike than POSSED by Tbombz!

Heard bunny suits will protect against corona virus