Author Topic: Trump v. Biden 2020  (Read 37105 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump v. Biden 2020
« Reply #375 on: November 06, 2020, 11:25:48 PM »
This situation is FUBAR.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #376 on: November 07, 2020, 07:34:05 AM »
The polls were wrong .
In a deeply divided and diverse electorate it may be impossible for national polls to be accurate .
You were absolutely correct about this being a close race.
Most on my side were too optimistic about the mythical blue landslide.

Biden will eek out a close, hard fought win, but the nation remains as divided as ever.
I'm happy that "Uncle Joe" will win , but I hope he avoids being pushed, too far left.
The country is too divided to generate much congressional consensus for extremes  now.

Perhaps, you can join me in a future , civil political discourse on this forum.

Stay safe ;)

"Uncle Joe" ?? I guess you think sniffing/groping young children is funny ??
K

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: November 07, 2020, 12:33:43 PM »
This situation is FUBAR.

Why? Because it didn't go as you thought it would?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #378 on: November 07, 2020, 01:55:51 PM »
Congrats President Harris  ;D

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #379 on: November 07, 2020, 02:17:26 PM »

and a well deserved congrats to VP Pelosi

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2020, 10:50:20 AM »
Predictions?   Are we even having an election in November?  Will Biden be able to put two complete sentences together during a debate?  Will President Trump be impeached again before November?

I think Biden will win.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2020, 10:50:55 AM »
If....IF Biden is actually the nominee and if....IF they have a debate...

Biden will be crushed like we've never seen in modern politics. They will have to enact a mercy rule of sorts and call off the other usual debates, which will involve media calling Trump a bully. But Trump has no choice but to go pedal to the metal on the issues.

Trump is a master of media and TV - so even a remote debate will go terribly for Biden. His speech timing is plain awful even without the TV lag. I just can't imagine him in a debate at this level and he's not going to get better in 5-6 months. That weak Dem primary field was outperforming him.

Covid-19 blackout of politics is the best thing to happen to him. Like Hillary, the less you see him the better you like him.

This didn’t age well.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2020, 10:52:09 AM »
Trump Campaign Posts Record-Setting Fundraising Totals for 1st Quarter, Dwarfing Biden's Numbers
By AP Reports
Published April 13, 2020

President Donald Trump’s record-setting fundraising pace slowed slightly amid the coronavirus outbreak but remained strong as he maintains a massive cash advantage over Democrats.

The Trump re-election campaign and the Republican National Committee raised more than $212 million in the first quarter of 2020, according to figures first obtained by The Associated Press, bringing their total to more than $677 million since 2017.

Their haul for March, even as the nation’s economy began grinding to a halt to slow the pandemic, was more than $63 million.

That represented a slowing from the more than $86 million raised in February but nonetheless was Trump’s second-best month ever, and it kept his campaign on pace to maintain its massive fundraising advantage over Democrats.

The pro-Trump effort will report having more than $240 million in the bank at the end of March — $40 million more than two months prior.

The campaign has planned to raise more than $1 billion among itself, the RNC and associated joint fundraising committees.

The fundraising totals come at a pivotal moment for the campaign, both as former Vice President Joe Biden became the presumptive Democratic nominee and as the coronavirus outbreak began to sweep the nation.

“President Trump’s unyielding commitment to the American people has shown time and again that he is the president we need to lead our country through this crisis, and it’s clear that voters are responding to his bold leadership,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said.

“The enthusiasm for President Trump and our party remains strong, and we continue to be all systems go toward November,” she said.

Ronna McDaniel

@GOPChairwoman
.@realDonaldTrump’s unyielding commitment to the American people has shown time and again that he is the President we need to lead our country through this crisis.

It’s clear that voters are responding to his bold leadership.https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-rnc-raise-212-million-in-first-quarter-amid-impeachment-coronavirus

Trump campaign, RNC raise $212 million in first quarter amid impeachment, coronavirus
President Trump’s reelection campaign and the Republican National Committee brought in more than $63 million in March, bringing their first-quarter fundraising total to more than $212 million amid...

foxnews.com
6:02 AM - Apr 13, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,018 people are talking about this
Democrats have yet to release their March hauls, but at the end of February, Biden’s campaign and the DNC held just roughly $20 million combined, accounting for debt held by the national party.

“Americans can see President Trump leading this nation through a serious crisis, and they are responding with their continued enthusiastic support for his reelection,” Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale said.

The pandemic has effectively ceased traditional campaigning and fundraising, moving it to digital and other means.

Trump held his last formal fundraiser on March 9 in Florida and his last rally on March 2 in Charlotte, North Carolina, the city scheduled to host the Republican National Convention in late August.

Brad Parscale - Text TRUMP to 88022

@parscale
President @realDonaldTrump’s campaign was built on data & technology so we pivoted to all-virtual better than anyone.

Embedded video
2:31 AM - Apr 13, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
3,379 people are talking about this
To fill the gap, the Trump campaign has started to host near-daily video streams featuring prominent Trump surrogates and campaign officials and has continued to pepper supporters with digital fundraising requests.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-trumps-fundraising-slows-amid-outbreak-still-sets-records/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=teaparty&utm_campaign=lminetwork&utm_content=2020-04-13&fbclid=IwAR3_sjMeBQK1RF5-3vV9mtHSBBmPVCWak8z7niz2AB5M5_GMlhOW-M66Jx8
Wasn’t enough

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #383 on: November 08, 2020, 10:52:41 AM »
Before the pandemic I would've bet the bank Trump wins in a landslide.

Now I'll be he wins by about the same margin as 2016.
Na. He loses

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #384 on: November 08, 2020, 10:53:33 AM »
Joe Rogan On Trump-Biden Matchup: ‘Like Mike Tyson Vs. A 3-Year-Old’

Podcast host Joe Rogan and comedian Brendan Schaub, who used to be an MMA fighter, went off on Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden late last week, saying that President Donald Trump is going to steamroll Biden in the election.

“It shows you how crazy the system is that they wanted him,” Rogan said. “That they wanted Biden to be their guy, that they don’t, they can’t admit that he’s in cognitive decline. I mean it’s very strange.”

“Look if someone wants to ask me questions about things that I understand like MMA or like comedy like if you want to ask me questions about things that I think about and talk about all the time, I could talk to you and really clearly about those things and make a lot of sense,” Rogan continued. “[Biden] can’t do that about politics and he’s been a politician forever … he’s a guy who’s suffering.”

“There’s no way he beats Trump,” Schaub said.

“He doesn’t beat Trump,” Rogan responded.

“No, those two faceoff, Trump’s gonna light him up like a Comedy Central Roast,” Schaub said.

“[Trump’s] already dismissing [Biden],” Rogan said. “He’s gonna destroy him. He’s gonna kill him man. I mean it’s such an easy target, it’s like Mike Tyson versus a three-year-old.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/joe-rogan-on-trump-biden-matchup-like-mike-tyson-vs-a-3-year-old
Ha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #385 on: November 08, 2020, 10:54:49 AM »
Na. He loses

Did I miss something? Was the race called officially yet?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #386 on: November 08, 2020, 03:50:50 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 08, 2020, 05:30:03 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #388 on: November 08, 2020, 05:49:13 PM »
Are you looking forward to more 1994 style crime bills from Biden/Harris?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #389 on: November 08, 2020, 07:37:43 PM »
This situation is FUBAR.

This coming week might be more entreating than election night:

Start with Pennsylvania.  Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes.  Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason.  Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it.  Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules.   A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution.  OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania.  Biden 270.

Let's visit Nevada.  I have lots of friends in California who have condos in Nevada to evade state taxes.  There are not a couple of people doing this; there are tens of thousands.  Everyone knows it, and California seeks them out.

Our old pal Harry Reid knows it as well, and he apparently has them voting in droves in this election.  Probably not a big D.J. constituency.  Within 72 hours of the election, the Trump team found, validated over 3,500 of them.  I do not suspect that Trump's people stopped counting.

Every one of these is a ballot reduction for Biden

Nevada, as of now, is well within reach for DJ and the Trump team — particularly when the California crowd is reduced.  And a few of them may testify since a false vote is a very bad thing, with jail time if convicted.  Maybe a bigger story here.

Remember where we are, people.  Biden is at 270 after a highly probable Supreme Court decision (read Alito and concurring opinions).

Lose Nevada, lose the election.

But wait: it gets better.

Let's visit Wisconsin.  Right now, it is 20,000 votes in Uncle Joe's direction.  Lots of stories out there, well below the Google fold, that there are way more Wisconsin votes than there are registered voters.  OK, maybe the dead can vote up there — probably a Midwest thing.

Well, last night, we found that Wisconsin election clerks were told, and followed the direction, to modify mail-in ballots and fill in the blanks where witnesses left out critical info.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2020, 08:00:31 PM »
Why? Because it didn't go as you thought it would?

Yeah that's it.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2020, 08:01:18 PM »

Pretty much.  lol   :D

I doubt he finishes his term, if he is actually elected. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2020, 08:02:08 PM »
Did I miss something? Was the race called officially yet?

Didn't you hear?  The media called it.  Isn't that our constitutional process?   :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: November 09, 2020, 08:06:14 PM »
This coming week might be more entreating than election night:

Start with Pennsylvania.  Biden, as of this writing, is at 290 electoral votes.  Pennsylvania is 20.

I read the Justice Alito opinion, and it is pretty clear that he wants the after election night at 8:00 P.M. votes separated for a reason.  Biden is going to lose at the Supreme Court, and they know it.  Four justices already said the Pennsylvania Supreme Court cannot adjust voting rules.   A new arrival, Justice Barrett, says she is there to apply the rules in the Constitution.  OK, wanna bet she does?

Remove the after 8:00 P.M. ballots, and Biden loses Pennsylvania.  Biden 270.

Let's visit Nevada.  I have lots of friends in California who have condos in Nevada to evade state taxes.  There are not a couple of people doing this; there are tens of thousands.  Everyone knows it, and California seeks them out.

Our old pal Harry Reid knows it as well, and he apparently has them voting in droves in this election.  Probably not a big D.J. constituency.  Within 72 hours of the election, the Trump team found, validated over 3,500 of them.  I do not suspect that Trump's people stopped counting.

Every one of these is a ballot reduction for Biden

Nevada, as of now, is well within reach for DJ and the Trump team — particularly when the California crowd is reduced.  And a few of them may testify since a false vote is a very bad thing, with jail time if convicted.  Maybe a bigger story here.

Remember where we are, people.  Biden is at 270 after a highly probable Supreme Court decision (read Alito and concurring opinions).

Lose Nevada, lose the election.

But wait: it gets better.

Let's visit Wisconsin.  Right now, it is 20,000 votes in Uncle Joe's direction.  Lots of stories out there, well below the Google fold, that there are way more Wisconsin votes than there are registered voters.  OK, maybe the dead can vote up there — probably a Midwest thing.

Well, last night, we found that Wisconsin election clerks were told, and followed the direction, to modify mail-in ballots and fill in the blanks where witnesses left out critical info.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/11/wait_just_a_minute_some_very_good_news_may_be_coming.html

Honestly I don't really trust American Thinker articles.  I haven't found them to be reliable all the time. 

In any event, I want to see how this plays out.  There is definitely evidence of fraud and statistical improbabilities (like 95 percent voter turnout, etc.).  Whether that is enough to change the outcome remains to be seen. 

I think Trump should do exactly what Bush and Gore did in 2000 and make whatever his cases might be in various states.  If it turns out he lost fairly he should concede.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: November 10, 2020, 10:48:35 AM »
Contingent Election coming to a country near you in January..

Get the popcorn ready

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contingent_election

In the United States, a contingent election is the procedure used to elect the President or Vice President in the event that no candidate for one or both of these offices wins an absolute majority of votes in the Electoral College. A presidential contingent election is decided by a special vote of the United States House of Representatives, while a vice-presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States Senate. During a contingent election in the House, each state's delegation casts one en bloc vote to determine the president, rather than a vote from each representative. Senators, on the other hand, cast votes individually for vice president.

The contingent election process was originally established in Article Two, Section 1, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. The procedure was modified by the 12th Amendment in 1804, under which the House chooses one of the three candidates who received the most electoral votes, while the Senate chooses one of the two candidates who received the most electoral votes. The phrase "contingent election" is not found in the text of the Constitution itself, but has been used to describe this procedure since at least 1823.[1]

Contingent elections have occurred only three times in American history: in 1801, 1825, and 1837. In 1800, Thomas Jefferson and Aaron Burr, the presidential and vice-presidential nominees on the ticket of the Democratic-Republican party, received the same number of electoral votes. Under the procedures in place at the time, this necessitated a contingent election the following year to decide which would be President and which Vice President. In 1824, the Electoral College was split between four candidates, with Andrew Jackson losing the subsequent contingent election to John Quincy Adams, despite having won a plurality of both the popular and electoral vote. In 1836, faithless electors in Virginia refused to vote for Martin Van Buren's vice-presidential nominee Richard Mentor Johnson, denying him a majority of the electoral vote and forcing the Senate to elect him in a contingent election.

The three past contingent elections were held by the outgoing Congress, since, at the time, congressional terms ended / began on March 4, the same day as presidential terms. In 1933, the 20th Amendment moved the congressional term end / start date to an earlier date in the year than the new January 20 presidential term end / start date. As a result, any future contingent election will be held by the incoming congress.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: November 10, 2020, 11:15:02 AM »
Honestly I don't really trust American Thinker articles.  I haven't found them to be reliable all the time. 

In any event, I want to see how this plays out.  There is definitely evidence of fraud and statistical improbabilities (like 95 percent voter turnout, etc.).  Whether that is enough to change the outcome remains to be seen. 

I think Trump should do exactly what Bush and Gore did in 2000 and make whatever his cases might be in various states.  If it turns out he lost fairly he should concede.

Thanks for the reasonable post.  ;)

The main problem with these fraud allegations is the number of potential votes it could change.
For example, Sen "Lilly" Graham is saying  dead people voted in the 2020.
He claims, that Pa could have 6 provable cases of this. I suspect a few folks die in the weeks BEFORE the election
and the registrar fails to update the info.

Ok, even IF "dead people voting is  100% true, it throws out 6 ballots.

The one law suit the GOP won, allowed poll watchers to move from 10 ft to 6 ft during the ballot counting in PA.

The 2000 election in FL came down to Bush being 537 votes ahead after the 2nd recount.
In 2016 , Trump won Michigan by 10,000 and votes and in 2020 Ga it's around 14,000 for Biden.

The bottom line is , Trump has no viable path left to win .
In my OPINION, the republicans need to focus on the Ga senate run offs which determines senate control in 2021.

Stay safe

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: November 11, 2020, 05:03:39 PM »
Interesting article.  A lot of the allegations regarding the 2020 election fall into these categories.  For example, for anyone who follows voter turnout in the U.S., you know it is abysmal.  We really suck at voter turnout.  It's why relatively small voting blocs can control smaller elections.  But I just read this about Wisconsin:  "The state is 92% total turnout. The 5 counties are Washington at 96.6%, St. Croix at 96%(95.99%), Dane at 90.38%, Waukesha at 94.56% and, Ozaukee at 94.96%." 

I haven't verified, but this would likely be the highest turnout in American history for a statewide presidential election.  Here is what the article says about turnout:

"Watch the turnout figures ‒ they can be a big giveaway.
You never get a 98% or 99% turnout in an honest election. You just don't.
Voting is compulsory in Gabon, but it is not enforced; even in Australia where it is enforced, where you can vote by post or online and can be fined for not voting, turnout only reaches 90-95%."

This doesn't prove fraud, but I'm definitely interested in a fact-based, reasonable explanation. 

Vote rigging: How to spot the tell-tale signs
Published 2 September 2016
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37243190

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #397 on: November 11, 2020, 06:52:51 PM »
Interesting article.  A lot of the allegations regarding the 2020 election fall into these categories.  For example, for anyone who follows voter turnout in the U.S., you know it is abysmal.  We really suck at voter turnout.  It's why relatively small voting blocs can control smaller elections.  But I just read this about Wisconsin:  "The state is 92% total turnout. The 5 counties are Washington at 96.6%, St. Croix at 96%(95.99%), Dane at 90.38%, Waukesha at 94.56% and, Ozaukee at 94.96%." 

I haven't verified, but this would likely be the highest turnout in American history for a statewide presidential election.  Here is what the article says about turnout:

Voting is compulsory in Gabon, but it is not enforced; even in Australia where it is enforced, where you can vote by post or online and can be fined for not voting, turnout only reaches 90-95%."

This doesn't prove fraud, but I'm definitely interested in a fact-based, reasonable explanation. 

Good piece.

In 2014 or so, cops in Tennessee issued 30,000 tickets for failure to wear a seatbelt.  The next year they issued 100,000. 
Folks weren’t being more careless, it’s just that cops started cracking down.  I think that if we investigated voter fraud we’d
find a lot of it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: November 11, 2020, 07:06:00 PM »
Good piece.

In 2014 or so, cops in Tennessee issued 30,000 tickets for failure to wear a seatbelt.  The next year they issued 100,000. 
Folks weren’t being more careless, it’s just that cops started cracking down.  I think that if we investigated voter fraud we’d
find a lot of it.

True.  I didn't realize how rampant it is until this election.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: November 12, 2020, 08:13:02 AM »

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/voter-turnout-by-state

Wisc2020 voter turn out, was 69.5% , Minn was the highest at 74% and Hawaii the lowest at 42%