Author Topic: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer  (Read 4777 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 05:24:58 AM »
As well they should have. Vince honest question why can’t black people just listen to the cops when they get pulled over and not just start fighting arguing etc... they should know if you fight the law the law will win one way or another. I mean fighting a guy with a gun isn’t smart.

Side note that guy couldn’t throw a punch to save his live so that cop has to be the biggest pussy ever.hahaha.

lightweight83

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 05:33:10 AM »
Holy shit, this might be one of the first decent acts I've ever seen by a group of dindus! 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 05:38:36 AM »
As well they should have. Vince honest question why can’t black people just listen to the cops when they get pulled over and not just start fighting arguing etc... they should know if you fight the law the law will win one way or another. I mean fighting a guy with a gun isn’t smart.

Side note that guy couldn’t throw a punch to save his live so that cop has to be the biggest pussy ever.hahaha.

Most do...still get shot.  20 years ago , I laid down with my hands up when the cops came to my apartment by accident....still got smacked in the head with the Barrel of a shotgun and slammed into the wall.

That's the reason for the protests....for those who complied...or was simply sleeping in their beds like Breana Taylor
A

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 05:42:50 AM »
You look like a goon.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2020, 06:24:03 AM »

Most do...still get shot.  20 years ago , I laid down with my hands up when the cops came to my apartment by accident....still got smacked in the head with the Barrel of a shotgun and slammed into the wall.

That's the reason for the protests....for those who complied...or was simply sleeping in their beds like Breana Taylor

“Most do... still get shot”  that’s complete horseshit and you know it.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2020, 06:37:22 AM »

I call BS on Vince.....If he did get smacked he smarted off like so many Blacks do....
It probably  starts in childhood when black mothers don't teach their children respect for authority. Then when they enter the real World they think they are being treated differently and they are too dumb and unaware to see reality...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 06:39:07 AM »

He knows it's not true. But did that ever stop Vince, lol?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 06:43:14 AM »
LISTEN TO THE COPS!!! YOU DUMB FUCKS! IDC WHAT COLOR YOU ARE! HOW FUCKIN HARD IS IT??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 06:48:46 AM »

I call BS on Vince.....If he did get smacked he smarted off like so many Blacks do....
It probably  starts in childhood when black mothers don't teach their children respect for authority. Then when they enter the real World they think they are being treated differently and they are too dumb and unaware to see reality...

Why would I smart off to someone with a shotgun pointed at my head.  Was too scared to even move much less say anything.  Got a sorry for going to the wrong house but I had to pay for a new lock
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2020, 07:00:20 AM »

Why would I smart off to someone with a shotgun pointed at my head.  Was too scared to even move much less say anything.  Got a sorry for going to the wrong house but I had to pay for a new lock

I will never understand why they don’t pay for stuff like that when it’s their fault.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2020, 07:09:43 AM »

Serious question so I hope for a serious, reasoned reply.

I've met some asshole white cops and I was left with the impression that they were assholes. Seems like oftentimes when a black man meets an asshole white cop, he concludes the cop is a racist. Is this accurate or is there something to indicate that the cop is a racist and not simply an asshole to everyone?

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2020, 07:34:45 AM »
Serious question so I hope for a serious, reasoned reply.

I've met some asshole white cops and I was left with the impression that they were assholes. Seems like oftentimes when a black man meets an asshole white cop, he concludes the cop is a racist. Is this accurate or is there something to indicate that the cop is a racist and not simply an asshole to everyone?

I’ve met many asshole cops and I’d venture to say majority were assholes and I would also say most are prob racist as being in that line of work you would be most likely meeting the worst of the worst so even if not racist I imagine you would become racist pretty quickly.Ive known 2 cool cops in my life and the rest were assholes.I can say speaking with the ones I’ve spoken with they were racist no question.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2020, 10:18:33 AM »

you should resent your fellow joggers for causing the cops to even come looking for him or her in your area

you were in the wrong place cause your fellow joggers ruined everything for you

thanks for another world star hip hop chimp out video, you keep watching that site and your gonna stay fat and mad melvin

you must heal yourself, and move into a nice neighborhood, no more trailers

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2020, 10:21:28 AM »
Holy crap where is that officer’s backup?

Good job of them defending the officer but damn, lol they beat the hell out of him.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2020, 10:24:01 AM »

Total lie and bullshit. Those that comply, do just fine. All the ones shot (mostly), have been dealt with accordingly.
They are too dumb to follow simple instructions it seems. Hundreds of thousands arrests per day, few killings a year. More dindus kill cops than the other way around.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2020, 10:24:38 AM »
you should resent your fellow joggers for causing the cops to even come looking for him or her in your area

you were in the wrong place cause your fellow joggers ruined everything for you

thanks for another world star hip hop chimp out video, you keep watching that site and your gonna stay fat and mad melvin

you must heal yourself, and move into a nice neighborhood, no more trailers

You are a special kind of stupid
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2020, 10:32:26 AM »

they must have been familiar with your posts on here.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2020, 10:40:48 AM »

Hahahaha!

And that Breana khunt got what was justifiably coming. Period.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2020, 10:43:53 AM »

Why would I smart off to someone with a shotgun pointed at my head. Got a sorry for going to the wrong house but I had to pay for a new lock

Hahahaha!

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2020, 12:01:27 PM »
You are a special kind of stupid

says the guy who was a goon as a correction officer

remember that?

you forget you were on the goon squad yourself?

you lie so much you cant remember can you?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2020, 12:07:54 PM »

What did you do, Vince?  I doubt they were there by accident.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2020, 12:53:42 PM »
What did you do, Vince?  I doubt they were there by accident.

Sodomy laws still in place in the South.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2020, 12:56:35 PM »
G.Vince, didn't you plan to have a happy life in Rwanda ?.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »

Sodomy laws still in place in the South.
:D