Author Topic: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer  (Read 4731 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2020, 01:56:47 PM »
So you think it is severely badass, we get it.
:-[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2020, 02:04:59 PM »
Article by a purported white LEO. Since the author is anonymous it could be a fictional account, can't verify any of it but it sounds reasonable nonetheless:

https://www.unz.com/article/my-career-as-a-white-police-officer/

Old article by a teacher in black school:
https://www.amren.com/news/2016/08/a-white-teacher-speaks-out/

Past week I've eaten a couple of times at McDonald's and I should've recorded what I saw. Both times there were a large gathering of Somali teen girls and I had to put on my headphones to try to drown out the noise of these blacks acting like total animals. Blacks are LOUD as the teacher above said.

Another article:

Race: A Very, Very Dismal Reality

https://www.unz.com/freed/race-a-very-very-dismal-reality/

One more:

https://www.takimag.com/article/being-nice-to-black-people/

"Despite what the narrative-sculptors would have you believe, I’ve never had a problem being nice to black people. And in most cases, black people don’t have a problem being nice to me. Having gotten that out of the way, what I’m about to say will be scorned by people on both ends of this imaginary political spectrum for different reasons, and I suppose it won’t help to explain that I’m saying this not to win good-guy points with anyone—because, you blinkered idiot, your misguided moral approval means nothing to me—but because it’s been my genuine experience: On an individual basis, I really, really like black people. Ever since I first started encountering them at around age eight, they’ve been some of the funniest and most charming people I’ve ever known. "

But there are problems...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2020, 02:10:59 PM »
Article by a purported white LEO. Since the author is anonymous it could be a fictional account, can't verify any of it but it sounds reasonable nonetheless:

Past week I've eaten a couple of times at McDonald's and I should've recorded what I saw. Both times there were a large gathering of Somali teen girls and I had to put on my headphones to try to drown out the noise of these blacks acting like total animals. Blacks are LOUD as the teacher above said.

Another article:

One more:

"Despite what the narrative-sculptors would have you believe, I’ve never had a problem being nice to black people. And in most cases, black people don’t have a problem being nice to me. Having gotten that out of the way, what I’m about to say will be scorned by people on both ends of this imaginary political spectrum for different reasons, and I suppose it won’t help to explain that I’m saying this not to win good-guy points with anyone—because, you blinkered idiot, your misguided moral approval means nothing to me—but because it’s been my genuine experience: On an individual basis, I really, really like black people. Ever since I first started encountering them at around age eight, they’ve been some of the funniest and most charming people I’ve ever known. "

Reading that shit just really pissed me off. KILL EM ALL.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2020, 02:30:36 PM »
Reading that shit just really pissed me off. KILL EM ALL.

Fred Reed thinks separation is the only answer, that this is what blacks seem to want:

"Separation is the only answer. Blacks and whites have never managed to live together well, don’t, and show no signs that they ever will. Separation seems to be what blacks want. In university after university, they demand, and get, segregated dormitories, dining halls, and rec facilities. They react angrily when whites move into their neighborhoods. They burn their neighborhoods intermittently, but predictably, when a white does something bad to a black. They should have semiautonomous enclaves with their own police if they want police, their own universities in which they could study anything, everything, or nothing as they saw fit. Integration causes all of the problems. Not a good solution, there being no good solution, but maybe the best solution."

But I'm not sure that's what they want, they know that they are totally screwed without whites, there will be no Wakanda. They know they have immense opportunities in America, compared to say a black African country, but they are not happy. Zimbabwe drove out the whites and predictably the country went to shit. Now they say they will pay reparations to white farmers returning - but they don't have the money. Now they blame their economic trobles on whites not teaching them economics. But you can't teach certain things to people who genetically are less likely to learn complicated things.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2020, 02:32:20 PM »

Another article:

One more:

Somebody else that reads Unz. :D

Among a lot of other things, this explains to folks why labeling Whites as 'nazi' is such an important part of the agenda.

https://www.unz.com/article/will-the-denazification-ever-end/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2020, 02:40:18 PM »
Most whites simply do not know what black people are like in large numbers, and the first encounter can be a shock.

One of the most immediately striking things about my students was that they were loud. They had little conception of ordinary white decorum. It was not unusual for five blacks to be screaming at me at once. Instead of calming down and waiting for a lull in the din to make their point — something that occurs to even the dimmest white students — blacks just tried to yell over each other.

It did no good to try to quiet them, and white women were particularly inept at trying. I sat in on one woman’s class as she begged the children to pipe down. They just yelled louder so their voices would carry over hers.

Many of my black students would repeat themselves over and over again — just louder.

It was as if they suffered from Tourette syndrome. They seemed to have no conception of waiting for an appropriate time to say something.

They would get ideas in their heads and simply had to shout them out. I might be leading a discussion on government and suddenly be interrupted: “We gotta get more Democrats! Clinton, she good!” The student may seem content with that outburst but two minutes later, he would suddenly start yelling again: “Clinton good!”

Anyone who is around young blacks will get a constant diet of rap music. Blacks often make up their own jingles, and it was not uncommon for 15 black boys to swagger into a classroom, bouncing their shoulders and jiving back and forth, rapping 15 different sets of words in the same harsh, rasping dialect. The words were almost invariably a childish form of boasting: “Who got dem shine rim, who got dem shine shoe, who got dem shine grill (gold and silver dental caps)?” The amateur rapper usually ends with a claim — in the crudest terms imaginable — that all womankind is sexually devoted to him. For whatever reason, my students would often groan instead of saying a particular word, as in, “She suck dat aaahhhh (think of a long grinding groan), she f**k dat aaaahhhh, she lick dat aaaahhh.”

“Black women be big Mr. Jackson,” my students would explain.

“Is it okay in the black community to be a little overweight?” I ask.

Two obese black girls in front of my desk begin to dance, “You know dem boys lak juicy fruit, Mr. Jackson.” “Juicy” is a colorful black expression for the buttocks.

Blacks are the most directly critical people I have ever met: “Dat shirt stupid. Yo’ kid a bastard. Yo’ lips big.” Unlike whites, who tread gingerly around the subject of race, they can be brutally to the point. Once I needed to send a student to the office to deliver a message. I asked for volunteers, and suddenly you would think my classroom was a bastion of civic engagement. Thirty dark hands shot into the air. My students loved to leave the classroom and slack off, even if just for a few minutes, away from the eye of white authority. I picked a light-skinned boy to deliver the message. One very black student was indignant: “You pick da half-breed.” And immediately other blacks take up the cry, and half a dozen mouths are screaming, “He half-breed.”

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2020, 02:43:10 PM »
Somebody else that reads Unz. :D Among a lot of other things, this will explain why labeling Whites as 'nazi' is such an important part of the agenda.

https://www.unz.com/article/will-the-denazification-ever-end/

I have enjoyed the site for years. There are a lot of wacky theories there, can't believe everything, as everywhere, but also some very good stuff. Of course links to unz.com are banned on Facebook and other social media etc, people are very afraid of contrary ideas. ::) :D

For those that may not know, Ron Unz is an eccentric Jew with a claimed 190 IQ who posts WWII revisionist articles among other controversial material. Some on the right take issue with his defending of Hispanics though :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2020, 02:45:27 PM »
How the world looks to blacks

One point on which all blacks agree is that everything is “racis’.” This is one message of liberalism they have absorbed completely. Did you do your homework? “Na, homework racis’.” Why did you get an F on the test? “Test racis’.”

I was trying to teach a unit on British philosophers and the first thing the students noticed about Bentham, Hobbes, and Locke was “Dey all white! Where da black philosopher a’?” I tried to explain there were no blacks in eighteenth-century Britain. You can probably guess what they said to that: “Dat racis’!”

One student accused me of deliberately failing him on a test because I didn’t like black people.

“Do you think I really hate black people?”

“Yeah.”

“Have I done anything to make you feel this way? How do you know?”

“You just do.”

“Why do you say that?”

He just smirked, looked out the window, and sucked air through his teeth.

Perhaps this was a regional thing, but the blacks often sucked air through their teeth as a wordless expression of disdain or hostility.

Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2020, 02:53:09 PM »
Kwon I laughed at many things in that article :D Like this For whatever reason, my students would often groan instead of saying a particular word, as in, “She suck dat aaahhhh (think of a long grinding groan), she f**k dat aaaahhhh, she lick dat aaaahhh.” 

That's how the Somalis communicated at McDonald's yesterday. One girl would say "this boy said x" and then she would go aaaahhh! at the top of her lungs. Then the whole group would go aaaahhh! Absolutely inane stuff, at constant top volume :D Nothing resembling a normal conversation at any point, just a few words communicating nothing and then the aaaahhh!  :D

Lol @

I picked a light-skinned boy to deliver the message. One very black student was indignant: “You pick da half-breed.” And immediately other blacks take up the cry, and half a dozen mouths are screaming, “He half-breed.”

This type of "racism" is not acceptable by whites, blacks have no problem with it though. :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2020, 02:58:51 PM »
Fred Reed thinks separation is the only answer, that this is what blacks seem to want:

"Separation is the only answer. Blacks and whites have never managed to live together well, don’t, and show no signs that they ever will. Separation seems to be what blacks want. In university after university, they demand, and get, segregated dormitories, dining halls, and rec facilities. They react angrily when whites move into their neighborhoods. They burn their neighborhoods intermittently, but predictably, when a white does something bad to a black. They should have semiautonomous enclaves with their own police if they want police, their own universities in which they could study anything, everything, or nothing as they saw fit. Integration causes all of the problems. Not a good solution, there being no good solution, but maybe the best solution."

But I'm not sure that's what they want, they know that they are totally screwed without whites, there will be no Wakanda. They know they have immense opportunities in America, compared to say a black African country, but they are not happy. Zimbabwe drove out the whites and predictably the country went to shit. Now they say they will pay reparations to white farmers returning - but they don't have the money. Now they blame their economic trobles on whites not teaching them economics. But you can't teach certain things to people who genetically are less likely to learn complicated things.
Great article.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2020, 03:13:17 PM »
Most do...still get shot.

That would be an execution.

Why is nobody posting videos of these executions?

We hear such claims but then when presented with the facts it turns out it was nothing like what was claimed.

I guess the question should be why is it that these 'victim groups' are unable to correlate their poor behaviour/judgement/actions with an outcome and instead incorrectly recall events leaving out all sections that caused/inflamed the scenario?

Ie there is a massive difference between:
*The man was simply walking to his car and was executed via shots to his back.
*The man was wanted for sexual assault, he resisted police and scuffled with them. He was tazed two times and shrugfed it off. He disobeyed orders and continued walking to his car possibly to grab a weapon. He had children in his car. He was shot as a result. A search found he had a weapon in the car.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2020, 03:18:32 PM »

sounds good,

cut off their welfare

and they can open their own businesses and work for themselves

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2020, 03:59:51 PM »

You got a pretty mouth...

Not pretty enough for you, I'm afraid, for you gap-toothed, peanut-headed fat queer who was rejected by a wonky-eyed twink.  Try to approach my mouth with your "member" and you'll be met with several hollow points to your skull.  :)

Do you really want to pursue this?  I doubt it.  You let Abeles humiliate you.  That other guy,the Synthol freak, spit in your face.  You are a joke.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2020, 04:12:03 PM »
https://m.worldstarhiphop.com/web/video.php?v=wshhxmBhZ555lA15VLWl

This video proves one thing. We’re not as divided as the MSM and politicians make it out to be. You want to blame someone for the perceived division, blame the left for trying cause race wars.

The gym I train at (not Golds Venice anymore) in Long Beach is predominately Black and Hispanic. We all get along, most help one another. What you see on TV and Social Media isn’t the real world as a whole.

If you want to get down to it, it’s caused by rich, white elitists such as Soros, Clinton, Obama, Styer and more, you can also throw in China and Russia into the mix to help fund these morons

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2020, 04:55:39 PM »
This video proves one thing. We’re not as divided as the MSM and politicians make it out to be. You want to blame someone for the perceived division, blame the left for trying cause race wars.

The gym I train at (not Golds Venice anymore) in Long Beach is predominately Black and Hispanic. We all get along, most help one another. What you see on TV and Social Media isn’t the real world as a whole.

If you want to get down to it, it’s caused by rich, white elitists such as Soros, Clinton, Obama, Styer and more, you can also throw in China and Russia into the mix to help fund these morons

Point of contention.  Obama is only half white.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2020, 04:58:03 PM »
Haha do we fuck,the fat gay bastard is talking like being a faggot is badass

Vince is to getbig and other boards as Ronnie Coleman is to pro bodybuilding.  When he's gone, there will never be another like him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2020, 06:39:06 PM »
Not pretty enough for you, I'm afraid, for you gap-toothed, peanut-headed fat queer who was rejected by a wonky-eyed twink.  Try to approach my mouth with your "member" and you'll be met with several hollow points to your skull.  :)

Do you really want to pursue this?  I doubt it.  You let Abeles humiliate you.  That other guy,the Synthol freak, spit in your face.  You are a joke.

Squeal little piggy.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2020, 08:20:21 PM »
Point of contention.  Obama is only half white.

Point well taken

Titus Pullo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2020, 03:09:07 AM »

Squeal little piggy.

Talked to Vissy or get spit in the face lately, Peanut?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2020, 03:31:21 AM »
I hope Goodrum ends up in a jail cell with Pellius. Then we will see who dominates who!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2020, 03:40:37 AM »

Perfectly said, its only the "Social Media World" which in fact, is fake and very small compared to the real world.
Its for those with not much of a life and live it thru a device (no balls, no social skills). Libturds are banking on everyone turning into that, but they wont.
Its mostly dumb kuntz arguing w/ each other like we do on here. Every forum I visit is 95% repub, and 5% brain-dead libturd.
Should tell you something. (Real men with Test are not soy-boys I guess, but whiny kuntz who barely lift are).

Its pussies like this who arent much of a worry, more like an annoying, harmless gnat.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2020, 03:43:30 AM »
 ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2020, 03:44:36 AM »
 ???

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2020, 03:49:41 AM »
I hope Goodrum ends up in a jail cell with Pellius. Then we will see who dominates who!

Ah, you mean, "Who dominates 'whom'." Very common mistake. Aretha Franklin made it worse with her song, "Who's zooming who?"

Carry on.