Author Topic: Very few pretty girls in gyms.  (Read 5821 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Very few pretty girls in gyms.
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2020, 04:01:28 AM »
what is difference between red and black pill?

E
The black pill is a more negative, bleaker version of red pill.  Red pill'ers know the true nature of women, black pill'ers aren't even interested in them because they see no use as it will always turn bad.  I am not at black pill yet but have been dabbling. ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2020, 04:13:34 AM »
The black pill is a more negative, bleaker version of red pill.  Red pill'ers know the true nature of women, black pill'ers aren't even interested in them because they see no use as it will always turn bad.  I am not at black pill yet but have been dabbling. ;D
it's kind of incel/loser attitude tbh

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2020, 04:51:21 AM »
it's kind of incel/loser attitude tbh
Or a realist.  In the dating world it's mostly young incel men.  In the world at large it is awareness of a decaying culture.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2020, 09:32:11 AM »
seems like every guy that doesn't white knight women is called an "incel", yet i've never heard a woman describe a white knight as sexy so who is the real "incel"?

how did that become such a popular insult anyways?   i miss the days when we just called other guys "fags"

E

E

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2020, 09:37:57 AM »
F

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2020, 10:12:41 AM »
seems like every guy that doesn't white knight women is called an "incel", yet i've never heard a woman describe a white knight as sexy so who is the real "incel"?

how did that become such a popular insult anyways?   i miss the days when we just called other guys "fags"

E
Good point.  White knights are almost always Incels.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2020, 10:34:39 AM »
Or a realist.  In the dating world it's mostly young incel men.  In the world at large it is awareness of a decaying culture.
The "incels" seem to be the most bitter, loser that are total dickwads.

In my experience/observation, just be yourself and never waiver from your own core values.
Ya gotta talk to the ladies , be polite and have a sense of humor, to have a shot.

BUT, being polite should never be an excuse to let her change you.
You can always say "NO, thank you" and walk away.
That's a hell of a lot more effective then being an asshole and stalking her LOL ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2020, 10:52:23 AM »

E

Life was much simpler in the old days.