Author Topic: Very few pretty girls in gyms.  (Read 5837 times)

Randomum

• Getbig III
Very few pretty girls in gyms.
« on: October 14, 2020, 05:32:57 PM »
Not sure i go to workout

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Very few pretty girls in gyms.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 05:35:16 PM »
You're just gay, it's normal.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 05:47:26 PM »
Most hot women don't go to the gyms anymore, unless it has a Spin, yoga or other aerobics workout class. And those are often held in dedicated facilities that often don't involve weight training, other than fairly light weights.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 05:54:31 PM »
Not true, I saw Chaos working out just the other day.
Doing curls in the squat-rack.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 06:04:39 PM »
When I lived in San Diego I trained at World Gym in Pacific Beach.  During the hours of 5-8pm there were lots of VERY beautiful women working out there.  It was hard to concentrate on the workout. 

No women workout with weights at my ghetto gym in Philly... only a few land whales walking the treadmills. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 08:05:25 PM »
Nah. There’s an LA fitness I drive by daily and see lots of hot whores.

If your town doesn’t have any hot chicks then why would your gym? Did you expect they’d drive in from other towns?

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2020, 08:22:55 PM »
Sluts..

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2020, 09:54:23 PM »
When I lived in San Diego I trained at World Gym in Pacific Beach.  During the hours of 5-8pm there were lots of VERY beautiful women working out there.  It was hard to concentrate on the workout. 

No women workout with weights at my ghetto gym in Philly... only a few land whales walking the treadmills.

Hot women litter that city prob one of the best places to live everythings beautiful weather food women ect

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2020, 10:04:00 PM »
Here in Hawaii they are smoking hot! Some are just outrageous. All they do is butt and leg exercises and then it's the stairmaster.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 10:25:19 PM »
Lots of cuties working booty in my gym!

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 11:32:08 PM »
Lots of cuties working booty in my gym!

Was just about to say the same thing. Trends take awhile to reach my corner of Germany so the Instagram leg/butt hoes have only recently appeared.

We're not drowning in them but there are a few pretty girls at my gym who only train legs and ass and then spend half an hour taking photos of themselves in the mirror.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2020, 02:02:43 AM »
Here in Hawaii they are smoking hot! Some are just outrageous. All they do is butt and leg exercises and then it's the stairmaster.

When in Thailand at Hooters in Pattaya,Patong,Bangkok,.. I would naively ask Hooters girls about any good gyms around  ;D,

those hard to date cuties would tell me: you should go to ............ I train there every morning at 10 !.

So I show up there & hola ;D.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2020, 02:49:52 AM »
Not true, I saw Chaos working out just the other day.
Doing curls in the squat-rack.

Thats a lie, youve never stepped foot in a gym with that horrible mess of a body.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2020, 04:02:00 AM »
Beautiful women tend to congregate in certain locales, East Bumf*ck is not one of them.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2020, 04:21:16 AM »
There's only 1 in my gym.
When she was benching on TUE I pulled out my crank and banged it on her forehead while giving a spot.
Cant get away w/ that in most gyms.  :D (Yes Escriment, its a true story).

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2020, 09:07:52 AM »
Beautiful women tend to congregate in certain locales, East Bumf*ck is not one of them.
That's a mistake for them.  Why go to an area with more competition and be a nobody when you can own the town?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2020, 09:23:51 AM »
There's only 1 in my gym.
When she was benching on TUE I pulled out my crank and banged it on her forehead while giving a spot.
Cant get away w/ that in most gyms.  :D (Yes Escriment, its a true story).

Yes, and of course we train at home.  ::)

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2020, 10:05:14 AM »
I was a member of Fitness First for a while and could use any of their gyms in Thailand.

No hotties anywhere, till I went to one in a backwater outskirts of Bangkok place called Minburi.

Holy shit. Hottest women I've seen in one location in Thailand. And yes, including those places you are thinking about right now.

Never spent so much time on a treadmill. Nor have I changed treadmills in one session so often..

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2020, 10:29:45 AM »
Where i live now there are plenty of hot women around, but the gym i go to is mainly dudes and out of shape women trying to get under 150.

In Houston it was hit or miss, most of the time you had one or two hot fitness chicks in their spandex working out with intent.  Most chicks "needed" to be in the gym.  About 10 years ago i worked near the Galleria in Houston, a lot of strip clubs within a few miles, like at least a dozen.  This one 24 hour fitness was the like the slut mecca for years, but so many people knew about it there was always lots of people there.  Every afternoon there were at least 10-12 strippers in the there doing cardio or some other workout that required no effort. If you got there around 3-5pm you caught quite a few women working out before heading to "work".  It was pretty amazing, but the place got really ghetto and most of the chicks ended up going elsewhere. 

Doesn't bother me much because i hate distractions.  It's nice to check them out on the stairmaster or when they are stretching, but i don't need to get a boner in the gym.  Plus, i've noticed women hate to be approached in the gym, so it's not worth even messing with them.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2020, 11:25:27 AM »
I live in a town where there are not a large amount of pretty girls. So in my gym there is rarely a pretty girl in the gym. I went to college and also realized the same thing. Most of the pretty girls are running outside. Do you all notice this too? The hottest chicks no longer go to the gym, or is this just me? What happened? Is being built no longer in?
what do you mean what happened? yoga studios and crossfit happened

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2020, 11:27:27 AM »
I've noticed a gradual decline in the number of hot women in the gyms over the past 10 years or so. I think "peak fitness chick" was reached around '05 or so. I don't know the reason for this. Some of it might be the rise of specialty fitness centers for yoga and the like. But I think some of it is increased laziness and the overall aging of the populace (and declining birth rates).

Another factor, depending on location, may be politics. I live in Portland/Vancouver area, which is ground zero for the current liberal-leftydom. It was around '11 or '12 that I noticed the young people becoming distinctively less attractive (the so-called "hipster" look). Young people started deliberately making themselves unattractive for what appears to be mere politics. Getting into shape and making oneself attractive is considered "playing into the patriarchy" or "uber-capitalist" or other such horse-pucky. Thus they don't do it.

The biggest change in the gyms since the 80's is the relative decline of young people and the massive increase in middle-age to older people working out. At least that's what I see in the 24 hour fitnesses of my area.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2020, 11:45:00 AM »
I've noticed a gradual decline in the number of hot women in the gyms over the past 10 years or so. I think "peak fitness chick" was reached around '05 or so. I don't know the reason for this. Some of it might be the rise of specialty fitness centers for yoga and the like. But I think some of it is increased laziness and the overall aging of the populace (and declining birth rates).

Another factor, depending on location, may be politics. I live in Portland/Vancouver area, which is ground zero for the current liberal-leftydom. It was around '11 or '12 that I noticed the young people becoming distinctively less attractive (the so-called "hipster" look). Young people started deliberately making themselves unattractive for what appears to be mere politics. Getting into shape and making oneself attractive is considered "playing into the patriarchy" or "uber-capitalist" or other such horse-pucky. Thus they don't do it.

The biggest change in the gyms since the 80's is the relative decline of young people and the massive increase in middle-age to older people working out. At least that's what I see in the 24 hour fitnesses of my area.

Pretty much saw the same thing at Lifetime Fitness in a suburb of Phoenix before I left two years ago. Most millennial guys live on XBox and eat junk food while the women try to look like dykes. The hotties at the gym were mostly 40+ divorcees

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 11:51:17 AM »
I miss the 1995-2005 period when the young women wore low rider jeans, had navel piercings, and worked out religiously in the gyms. Man, that was hot! The clubs were a lot more enjoyable too, although I aged out of them by the end of the noughts (i have not been in a night club for nearly 15 years).

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 12:17:30 PM »

That is a good point about the younger generation not caring about looking good.  Even on tv being scrawny or fat is preferred.  Look at cartoons like Family Guy and Bob's Burgers.  I know a guy who is a teacher and he is surprised how dirty and unkempt many high school kids are today with no desire to exercise or even better themselves at all.  It's the trophy generation where everyone is perfect no matter what.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 12:34:32 PM »
Yes, and this is the reason why I have no sympathy, whatsoever, for the current young people. Young people in the 80's and 90's were strives and achievers. Those that came of age in the early 90's recession whined about it a little (which is what grunge music was) but then got off their asses and did stuff on their own by the end of the 90's. Today's young people do absolutely nothing to improve themselves and their lives. This is the mentality that underlies leftist political ideology. Leftism is a garbage ideology to anyone with an ounce of self-respect and self-motivation.

Whatever the underlying cause, it seems to have happened in only the last 10 years or so. I ran a testing lab during the early noughts where we hired engineering students from the local university. Everyone of the students who worked for me was really, really good. They were smart, conscientious, and had strong work ethic. When ever they graduated and I was called by a prospective employer, I enthusiastically recommended the applicant in question. Now admittedly, these were engineering students, suggesting a bias effect and that I was seeing the cream of the crop. Nonetheless, these guys were good.

I have not worked with many young people since. In terms of appearance, politics, and crazy shit I read on the internet, I think '12-'13 was an inflection point where everything started down hill. Maybe I shouldn't say here. But '13 is the high school graduation year of those born in '95 and it was during that time that the childhood vaccine schedule was radically increased. This is also when they started vaccinating infants younger than one year old. If the cause really is bio-chemical, perhaps I should be a bit more sympathetic to the young people today.