Author Topic: candidate! why are you posting on this forum!  (Read 13508 times)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: candidate! why are you posting on this forum!
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2006, 01:20:28 PM »
TTT

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2006, 05:32:17 PM »
Bump!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2006, 05:47:30 PM »
Bump!
bump!!!!!! ;D  haha...   really though, if i give bad advice, correct me. if you say i need to learn teach me.  if you do not, you accept the fact that i know what im talking about...and you need not to further bump this non sense thread.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 06:36:13 PM »
bump!!!!!! ;D  haha...   really though, if i give bad advice, correct me. if you say i need to learn teach me.  if you do not, you accept the fact that i know what im talking about...and you need not to further bump this non sense thread.

I dont think its a nonsense thread.  I think you're an idiot and you should leave.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2006, 06:43:25 PM »
I dont think its a nonsense thread.  I think you're an idiot and you should leave.
;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 02:32:42 AM »
i was shocked at some of candidate's advice to others, but i admire him for being so young and already so dedicated. keep up the good work. a few years from now u will look back and ur training philosophy and beliefs will be different. that is why try not to give too much advice only 3 years into training. i've been training for 12 years and i'm still a rookie.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2006, 08:49:40 PM »
TTT

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2006, 09:01:25 PM »
I agree with alot of the peeps on this board saying a 16 y/o should noy be giving out training advice for the most part! But I can guarantee that there are other people at his level of training that could possibly benefit from his knowledge. Keep training hard candidate!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2006, 10:16:56 PM »
I don't really agree that you should be a veteran or a Ph.D to give advice. Those types of people tend to overanalyze and overcomplicate things. I would rather take advice from a teenager who benches 500 than an "expert" who could never handle 225.

That said, candidate is a clown and a delusional fatass. I hope he chokes on a twinkie.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2006, 10:34:29 PM »
I don't really agree that you should be a veteran or a Ph.D to give advice. Those types of people tend to overanalyze and overcomplicate things. I would rather take advice from a teenager who benches 500 than an "expert" who could never handle 225.

That said, candidate is a clown and a delusional fatass. I hope he chokes on a twinkie.

hahahahhah, knew that last part was coming!
its comin today

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »

HAHAHAAhahahaahaha..... someone give that man a beer.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2006, 12:23:03 AM »
Merciless gents merciless. I have to credit the boy for toning down the rhetoric. He's been very low key and helpful. Much more respectful.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2006, 03:20:34 AM »
Merciless gents merciless. I have to credit the boy for toning down the rhetoric. He's been very low key and helpful. Much more respectful.

yeah he is ok.......but he is still a turd....haha ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
ive stopped posting, and yet 9besides the last two) you guys are still hating on me.   get a life you fucks.   and if i dont know what im talking about whwen im giving advice, correct me, or your admitting that i know what im talkjing about.    scamper off now, you 170 lb weaklings.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2006, 05:10:57 PM »
I def don't weigh 170 but I would rather be 170 hard as hell and shredded than 245 and soft as a queer in a blender.  Bottom line... no one in here wants a body like yours.

4thAD

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2006, 05:41:24 PM »
Give the guy a break atleast he's training at 16. He's probably stronger than alot of people on this board who have been training 3 times as long. Give the guy a break and help him out. I cant understand for the life of me why there are so many punk ass haters on this board! Grow up and stop acting like 20 something mental midgets!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 06:27:26 PM »
Give the guy a break atleast he's training at 16. He's probably stronger than alot of people on this board who have been training 3 times as long. Give the guy a break and help him out. I cant understand for the life of me why there are so many punk ass haters on this board! Grow up and stop acting like 20 something mental midgets!

You don't know... so shut the fuck up.

4thAD

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2006, 06:06:34 AM »
There you go right there the brixtonbullqueer talking shit! Hater!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2006, 02:25:31 AM »
whoa is there something wrong wid being 170 lbs? I am 5'9, a 178 lbs at 7% body fat. Why dont you diet down to 7% body fat and step on stage and see how guys my weight will wipe the floor wid your fat face.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2006, 03:03:30 AM »
whoa is there something wrong wid being 170 lbs? I am 5'9, a 178 lbs at 7% body fat. Why dont you diet down to 7% body fat and step on stage and see how guys my weight will wipe the floor wid your fat face.

because he is 16 years old...If he is smart,and he wants to be big, dieting down is the last thing he will do. Right now he is producing more natural test than he ever will again...if he wants to get big..really big...he should be lifting heavy and eating like a crazy man.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 07:55:38 AM »
The problem with candidate or his old problem was his atitude. He's backed off given too much advice. I don't care if he wants to ballon up to 300 lbs. As long as he isn't a dick. If it were my kid i'd have him loose some of the weight and stick to a more traditional powerlifting routine, not worry about the stage,which he's fixated on, and grow.

Candidate, do you do more then lift, football, wrestle etc.
L

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2006, 08:45:13 AM »

hey cockbreath, i said in my original post that he's 170, 5'9" @ 20% bodyfat.....learn to read

and you aint wiping the floor with shit except the mop from the janitors closet you tell the little kids is your "office"
its comin today

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2006, 03:37:24 PM »
hey cockbreath, i said in my original post that he's 170, 5'9" @ 20% bodyfat.....learn to read

and you aint wiping the floor with shit except the mop from the janitors closet you tell the little kids is your "office"

sir william idiot, learn to read. nobody was talking to you dumb azz. my post was directed to candidate. stop sticking your nose into people's shiit they might fart on ur face.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »
lol at 7 % body fat i would be around 215 without any loss of muscle.    but lets say i lost 10 lbs of muscle while dieting (which isnt likely, since im at an age where my "T" levels are still rising, and i am still a "beginner) i would be at around 205.

suck it skinny loserface!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »
The problem with candidate or his old problem was his atitude. He's backed off given too much advice. I don't care if he wants to ballon up to 300 lbs. As long as he isn't a dick. If it were my kid i'd have him loose some of the weight and stick to a more traditional powerlifting routine, not worry about the stage,which he's fixated on, and grow.

Candidate, do you do more then lift, football, wrestle etc.
i use to play football but that was before i ever lifted...i did wrestle this year but i never did any conditioning io just competed...and didnt take it seriously.  i only take two sports seriously and thats bodybuild and golf.
d[-_-]b actin all cool