Author Topic: candidate! why are you posting on this forum!  (Read 13503 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: candidate! why are you posting on this forum!
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2006, 01:20:17 AM »
All I have to say is damn i wish i was 16 again..... no worries about work, no worries about bills, no worries about shit but the gym, the football field, and the next time stepping into the ring.... Damn and pussy was good back then to..... and then you get older get married to a nagging bitch, have to work, and long for the time to get into the gym or just relax nd drink a beer. shit back then i dont think i stopped drinking beer... RIP THE GOOD OLD DAYS.....HAHA

HAHAHAHA

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2006, 03:00:03 PM »
All I have to say is damn i wish i was 16 again..... no worries about work, no worries about bills, no worries about shit but the gym, the football field, and the next time stepping into the ring.... Damn and pussy was good back then to..... and then you get older get married to a nagging bitch, have to work, and long for the time to get into the gym or just relax nd drink a beer. shit back then i dont think i stopped drinking beer... RIP THE GOOD OLD DAYS.....HAHA
  this man GETS IT!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2006, 10:44:12 PM »

candidate has yet to get any pussy.

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2006, 03:19:38 PM »
TTT

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2006, 05:02:55 PM »
What a disgusting physique. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to give advice looking like that.