Author Topic: Let's see your home gyms  (Read 5998 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Let's see your home gyms
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2021, 07:18:34 AM »
Who do you suspect it is?

Don’t really care, the gimmick is lame.

But smart enough to ask for home gym pics to get the location of your houses from the photo properties.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2021, 08:19:53 AM »
Cool set up Cook !!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2021, 08:24:23 AM »
Cool set up Cook !!

Way cool, Cook.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2021, 08:25:45 AM »
it changes pretty much every few years. I've sold over a  ton of plates. and a few other items gave away a stepper. trashed a ferrigno pec dec and a  jubinville curling bench and hack squat, lurie t-bar row and grip machine. sold numerous misc bars, here's a few pics there's more stuff in the hall and other side room.

Looks like a cow eating outside your glass door.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2021, 08:28:56 AM »
I mainly go to Sportsclub to train because it has a sauna, steam room, pool, hot tub, raquetball courts, etc.  However i do keep a mini setup for days i cant get there.  I made a video on it but it now has my new GR8Flex machine instead of the Total Gym.  Because i work from home, i have a limited amount of space to train but i dont want my shit out in the living room like some people.  In all, i spent 2300 dollars for the setup...most of it from the Bowflex.  But i like it and i get a great workout

A

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2021, 08:55:51 AM »
Cool set up Cook !!
Thanks it’s not fancy but it has served me well as I have got older and grumpier.It’s an old barn that I filled with mostly second hand equipment. I had my hip replaced this past year so I have been able to train by myself without having to worry about tripping over some kid taking a selfie.And then of course with the pandemic shutting down gyms everywhere I haven’t missed a workout.Just thinking about it I haven’t been in a commercial gym in five years.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 09:00:48 AM »
In all, i spent 2300 dollars for the setup...most of it from the Bowflex.  But i like it and i get a great workout

:D
$

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2021, 09:27:35 AM »

But smart enough to ask for home gym pics to get the location of your houses from the photo properties.

I believe if you run your photos through paint, it removes the metadata...

BossBoss

• Getbig III
  • part-time IFBB-Professional
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2021, 09:37:03 AM »
In all, i spent 2300 dollars for the setup...most of it from the Bowflex.

Absolute shit

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2021, 09:59:13 AM »
Absolute shit

How so???  Two pieces of equipment...can get a full body workout, the cardio on the Bowflex Max Trainer is unmatched and it fits in the limited space i have.  I mainly hit the gym because of all the amenities but this is perfect for when i can't
A

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2021, 10:15:38 AM »

How so???  Two pieces of equipment...can get a full body workout, the cardio on the Bowflex Max Trainer is unmatched and it fits in the limited space i have.  I mainly hit the gym because of all the amenities but this is perfect for when i can't
why bother? you´re on a Bulk all year round.  :-\

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2021, 10:21:13 AM »
Photo of mine would be essentially a patch of dirt at the moment.  Finally got someone to tear down the old toxic asbestos laden outhouse, break up the old shallow concrete floor and start prepping for some proper foundations.  Mentioned it on here before, but I'm actually finally doing it...

Decided to go with partial plumbing (i.e. no sewage/toilet, just water) as it was (if I'm honest) much cheaper, and I was afraid it might become repurposed as a granny flat at some point

Once I get the thing built, going to come back here for suggestions, but I'm going to warn you right now - I'm getting a Smith Machine (no h0mo)  ;D
T

monsterman500

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2021, 10:21:46 AM »
:D
Every 6 months you post these pictures.
always the same pictures for years on here... ::) you will soon be posting your Lou Ferrigno plates again  ::)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2021, 10:22:03 AM »
They had CSS in the 70s?

Damn those table-based layouts

Charles Atlas pioneered responsive design.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2021, 11:40:36 AM »
Thanks it’s not fancy but it has served me well as I have got older and grumpier.It’s an old barn that I filled with mostly second hand equipment. I had my hip replaced this past year so I have been able to train by myself without having to worry about tripping over some kid taking a selfie.And then of course with the pandemic shutting down gyms everywhere I haven’t missed a workout.Just thinking about it I haven’t been in a commercial gym in five years.
Nice....all I have is some dumbells and a light barbell.......just trying to get leaner,a bit stronger,and to look fit as well as to be fit..........I train with very little rest which makes lighter weight feel heavy real quick.

Gonna get some pink dumbells soon and really start blasting and blitzing !!   LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2021, 12:15:14 PM »
I mainly go to Sportsclub to train because it has a sauna, steam room, pool, hot tub, raquetball courts, etc.  However i do keep a mini setup for days i cant get there.  I made a video on it but it now has my new GR8Flex machine instead of the Total Gym.  Because i work from home, i have a limited amount of space to train but i dont want my shit out in the living room like some people.  In all, i spent 2300 dollars for the setup...most of it from the Bowflex.  But i like it and i get a great workout

That machine must be a lot more sturdy than it looks

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2021, 12:34:27 PM »

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2021, 12:37:28 PM »
Nice....all I have is some dumbells and a light barbell.......just trying to get leaner,a bit stronger,and to look fit as well as to be fit..........I train with very little rest which makes lighter weight feel heavy real quick.

Gonna get some pink dumbells soon and really start blasting and blitzing !!   LOL  ;D
yes that will get it done.At this stage my training is a series of non stop cycles too.I guess it wouldn’t be too smart for me to try barbell squatting again. Oh well

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2021, 12:40:13 PM »

If you right click and remove properties, no problem, right?  Is that the Exif data or something?

However, I tested the theory on funk's photo.  Nothing against funk, but I made the assumption he uploaded the photo as is and didn't mess with the properties (if not he can chime in)....didn't see any info other than the pixels......
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »

Most gyms today are filled with selfie taking, phone diddling morons, who know zero about training.
Annoying big-time.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2021, 12:54:54 PM »
Most gyms today are filled with selfie taking, phone diddling morons, who know zero about training.
Annoying big-time.
I feel your pain.I now train all by myself .I love it

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2021, 01:05:25 PM »
That machine must be a lot more sturdy than it looks

Hahahah yes no way is vince not significantly over the recommended max weight limit on that pile of shit machine

BossBoss

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2021, 01:27:46 PM »

"fits in the limited space"
hmmm, that is overpriced garbage.
2300 dollars is enough money for a decent homegym.

I got this for 750$ (new, MAXXUS Bodymax 6000)

+
alot of used plates for 150$
Cardio? Go outside all the cardio you need.
+
no music, no tv?

GARBAGE

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2021, 01:53:05 PM »
"fits in the limited space"
hmmm, that is overpriced garbage.
2300 dollars is enough money for a decent homegym.

I got this for 750$ (new, MAXXUS Bodymax 6000)

+
alot of used plates for 150$
Cardio? Go outside all the cardio you need.
+
no music, no tv?

GARBAGE

Way too big for my room.  Its a small space when half of it is office
A

BossBoss

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2021, 01:55:36 PM »
Way too big for my room.  Its a small space when half of it is office

how big is your room?

It looks like it's big enough for a decent machine..