Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 18156 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2021, 11:27:48 PM »
On the upside in Israel and the U.K., despite the new Delta variant outbreak, both countries' current hospitalization and death rate remain close to zero.

Are you just anti-COVID vaccine or an anti-vaxxer in general?
I am not an anti-vaxxer but I am against these Covid vaccines.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2021, 11:44:16 PM »
We just buried an idiot I work with who wasn't vaccinated.  I have no doubt he'd still be with us if he had.  And, you are partially correct.  I am vaccinated fully.  I wake up each day with zero regret.  Not an ounce of fear in my body regarding the vaccine.  You are the one filled with regret.  Don't be.  There is a whole subculture of dudes out there who love to shit on and plow big, fake tits.
My body, my choice. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I had the vaccine, knowing what I know about them. The regulators and doctors know that there’s no way to know the long term sides because they test for auto immune diseases and cancers for 3 years in animals prior to giving to humans.  The vaccinated are the animals.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: June 26, 2021, 12:25:57 AM »
My body, my choice. I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I had the vaccine, knowing what I know about them. The regulators and doctors know that there’s no way to know the long term sides because they test for auto immune diseases and cancers for 3 years in animals prior to giving to humans.  The vaccinated are the animals.

Nobody should argue that it is your choice what your put into your body including vaccines. I just don't get why you think you have special knowledge about these vaccines much of the rest of the world does not. You may know people who have had negative experiences that influence your thinking, but unless you are an expert in virology and pharmacology, I rather doubt you know more than the rest of us do.

One thing you are absolutely correct about is the speed at which these vaccines have been approved for use against COVID as compared to other medications for other ailments and diseases. No doubt there is a huge gamble involved. If people who have been vaccinated start dropping off like flies, the lawsuits will put these manufacturers out of business.

With everything in life there are trade offs. If someone is confident they are healthy enough to survive COVID and they fear the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine greatly then they will probably make the decision you have. It's all a matter of what you fear more. Of course other issue might contribute to one's decision about the vaccine. Such as, if you need to travel for work and travel is restricted for folks not vaccinated, then they would have to choose between their fears and their livelihood. Or if like me, half your family lives in a different country and either your country or theirs restricts travel based on being vaccinated, some like me would rather be able to visit family than worry about unknown side effects from vaccinations. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: June 26, 2021, 12:52:00 AM »
Nobody should argue that it is your choice what your put into your body including vaccines. I just don't get why you think you have special knowledge about these vaccines much of the rest of the world does not. You may know people who have had negative experiences that influence your thinking, but unless you are an expert in virology and pharmacology, I rather doubt you know more than the rest of us do.

One thing you are absolutely correct about is the speed at which these vaccines have been approved for use against COVID as compared to other medications for other ailments and diseases. No doubt there is a huge gamble involved. If people who have been vaccinated start dropping off like flies, the lawsuits will put these manufacturers out of business.

With everything in life there are trade offs. If someone is confident they are healthy enough to survive COVID and they fear the unknown long-term effects of the vaccine greatly then they will probably make the decision you have. It's all a matter of what you fear more. Of course other issue might contribute to one's decision about the vaccine. Such as, if you need to travel for work and travel is restricted for folks not vaccinated, then they would have to choose between their fears and their livelihood. Or if like me, half your family lives in a different country and either your country or theirs restricts travel based on being vaccinated, some like me would rather be able to visit family than worry about unknown side effects from vaccinations.
Prime, there won’t be any lawsuits because the manufacturers have been given full indemnity. And when Australians here take a Covid vaccine, they sign a waiver to say they know the risks and the government here is not held accountable. I dare say it’s the same or similar world wide. I know that in the USA they are wanting vaccine passports to travel. Here in Australia, getting vaccinated offers no difference as even fully vaccinated you can’t travel and must endure lockdowns etc. So that means that a fully vaccinated person who wishes to enter Australia, must still go into quarantine for 14 days at your own expense…. Same as an unvaccinated. The reason for this is because you can still transmit the virus.
I am not a virologist etc… I am an average person. But seeing what’s happening in regards to blood clots, myocarditis, strange heavy periods etc and then hearing from the inventor of the MRNA vaccine, that the spike protein breaks off and travels through the blood after 4 hours of being injected into the deltoid is enough to know that these vaccines are going to cause more harm down the line.

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: June 26, 2021, 01:23:18 AM »

The reason that vaccines normally take so long to get to market isn't the testing for long term effects.  The phase 1-3 tests were done in less than a year as opposed to up to 17 years on a normal vaccine development, and they started to develop the factories and shipping aspects at the same time they started the drug development primarily because they threw money at it rather than keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability.   This simultaneous approach reducing the time to develop significantly.  This is informative and talks about the desire to have speed to help
this is also good to explain the differences in development time https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: June 26, 2021, 01:32:10 AM »
Prime, there won’t be any lawsuits because the manufacturers have been given full indemnity. And when Australians here take a Covid vaccine, they sign a waiver to say they know the risks and the government here is not held accountable. I dare say it’s the same or similar world wide. I know that in the USA they are wanting vaccine passports to travel. Here in Australia, getting vaccinated offers no difference as even fully vaccinated you can’t travel and must endure lockdowns etc. So that means that a fully vaccinated person who wishes to enter Australia, must still go into quarantine for 14 days at your own expense…. Same as an unvaccinated. The reason for this is because you can still transmit the virus.
I am not a virologist etc… I am an average person. But seeing what’s happening in regards to blood clots, myocarditis, strange heavy periods etc and then hearing from the inventor of the MRNA vaccine, that the spike protein breaks off and travels through the blood after 4 hours of being injected into the deltoid is enough to know that these vaccines are going to cause more harm down the line.

Good post, the manufacturers can't be sued for any averse effects so puts them in a win win position.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #206 on: June 26, 2021, 08:10:40 AM »
Apparently, Biden thinks the typical Latino is an illegal alien. So funny to see the main stream media have to defend this clown.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-criticized-woke-term-latinx-covid-vaccinations

"It's awful hard as well to get Latinx vaccinated," Biden said in his speech. "Why? They're worried they'll be vaccinated and deported."

The dirty little secret is that the biggest anti-VAXers are blacks and Hispanics. They’re also the groups that have allegedly been hit hardest by Covid. Yet they’re not running to get their jabs. Wonder why.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #207 on: June 26, 2021, 08:37:33 AM »
Here’s Joey admitting the US conducts medical experiments on its citizens:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/25/biden-offers-theories-minority-vaccination-rates-r/

“There’s a reason why it’s been harder to get African-Americans initially to get vaccinated, because they used to be experimented on, the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” he said, as shown in viral video clips. “People have memories. People have long memories.”

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #208 on: June 26, 2021, 08:40:20 AM »
Here’s Joey admitting the US conducts medical experiments on its citizens:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jun/25/biden-offers-theories-minority-vaccination-rates-r/

“There’s a reason why it’s been harder to get African-Americans initially to get vaccinated, because they used to be experimented on, the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” he said, as shown in viral video clips. “People have memories. People have long memories.”

AD5 Vector vaccine originally offered to Africans, in which it potentially induces HIV infections.  You can't make this stuff.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: June 26, 2021, 08:51:58 AM »
If people who have been vaccinated start dropping off like flies, the lawsuits will put these manufacturers out of business.

Each and every sheep could drop tomorrow and not one lawsuit could proceed.

Hope this helps.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 26, 2021, 09:59:51 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #211 on: June 26, 2021, 10:00:49 AM »
Employers seem to be getting around the liability issue by not making the vaccines mandatory but making it a real pain in the ass for you if you don’t take them.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: June 26, 2021, 10:02:09 AM »
“As the entire world run towards a cliff, the one man who runs in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind”

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2021, 10:02:47 AM »
JAKARTA (Reuters) -- More than 350 Indonesian doctors have contracted COVID-19 despite being vaccinated with Sinovac, and dozens have been hospitalized, officials said, as concerns rise about the efficacy of some vaccines against more virulent virus strains.

::)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2021, 10:03:20 AM »
The reason that vaccines normally take so long to get to market isn't the testing for long term effects.  The phase 1-3 tests were done in less than a year as opposed to up to 17 years on a normal vaccine development, and they started to develop the factories and shipping aspects at the same time they started the drug development primarily because they threw money at it rather than keeping costs to a minimum to ensure maximum profitability.   This simultaneous approach reducing the time to develop significantly.  This is informative and talks about the desire to have speed to help
this is also good to explain the differences in development time https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

That they had governments around the world as guaranteed customers seems like a pretty good business model for profitability to me.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 26, 2021, 10:04:59 AM »
Amazes me how the Chinese are getting away with fuckery with no worldwide fines and sanctions

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: June 26, 2021, 10:13:14 AM »
Let me ask this. How bad are the vaccines is someone like prime is still alive? Wouldn't a vaccine with long term side effects be extremely harmful to a man in his late 70's who was a shut in for the last year?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2021, 10:15:57 AM »
Let me ask this. How bad are the vaccines is was AIDS if someone like prime is still alive? Wouldn't a vaccine with long term side effects be extremely harmful to a man in his late 70's who was a shut in for the last year?

FYP

I don’t subscribe to the theory that the vaccines are going to wipe out the population. I just see it as a big Pharma & Government scam. You’re going to vaccinate the public for the flu at the end of flu season? Come on.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 26, 2021, 10:29:31 AM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 26, 2021, 10:54:49 AM »
Amazes me how the Chinese are getting away with fuckery with no worldwide fines and sanctions

I’m on board with you on this, absolutely.

Mind boggling.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: June 26, 2021, 11:01:37 AM »
Good post, the manufacturers can't be sued for any averse effects so puts them in a win win position.
This is the biggest problem I see with company’s mandating vaccines for employment a hospital already fired people for no vaccination and San Francisco is already talking about them being mandatory for city employees shouldn’t happen if at all till they are fully approved imho

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2021, 12:31:03 PM »

Thank you. This is good information to know.

After reading Booty's reply to me yesterday, I checked out if she was correct in that the COVID vaccine manufacturers are immune from being sued by people who develop bad side effects. She is right about this. However, if it can be proved they were negligent or intentionally hid information about the dangers of their vaccine, then they can still be sued. The problem is that negligence can be difficult to prove. Still, if these vaccines end up being harmful, the makers of the vaccine will still suffer from the bad publicity. What I found interesting is the FDA cannot be held liable. There are government programs in place that might help someone out who has a negative result, but accessing this help can be difficult, which is not surprising.

When I read the it is next to impossible to sue and there is little other recourse I started to second guess my own decision to get vaccinated. After thinking about it for a bit, I realized had I had this information, I still would have chosen to be vaccinated. I believe the risks of something going wrong with the vaccine are much less than the risk of getting COVID and becoming acutely ill as a result. My choice to have the vaccines stands.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 26, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
Each and every sheep could drop tomorrow and not one lawsuit could proceed.

Hope this helps.

Libs are not paying attention...too busy blaming and virtue signalling.

The seratonin jolt from doing things that don't matter to be in the club must be unusually strong in leftists.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 26, 2021, 12:42:44 PM »
Still not vaccinated.

My employer commented that they "may" require it in order for us to travel across state lines.

I commented that i've been to 7 different states and boarded 30 different flights in the last year.

Also, i've been to Mexico a dozen times in the last year.

They can pound sand.

States are opening back up while only ~50% of the people are vaccinated.

Here in NM Covid has basically disappeared completely, hospitals are now being flooded with people who bypassed surgeries and treatments.

Some of you experts are terrible at math.

Live your life how you see fit. I don't tell people what to do and don't expect to be told either.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 26, 2021, 12:46:56 PM »
Still not vaccinated.

My employer commented that they "may" require it in order for us to travel across state lines.

I commented that i've been to 7 different states and boarded 30 different flights in the last year.

Also, i've been to Mexico a dozen times in the last year.

They can pound sand.

States are opening back up while only ~50% of the people are vaccinated.

Here in NM Covid has basically disappeared completely, hospitals are now being flooded with people who bypassed surgeries and treatments.

Some of you experts are terrible at math.

Live your life how you see fit. I don't tell people what to do and don't expect to be told either.

This post should be pinned. The Covidiot crowd on here can suck it.