Author Topic: Let's see those obliques  (Read 2880 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Let's see those obliques
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2021, 11:19:44 AM »
Damn coach that’s awesome obviously I can’t compete with you guys at 57 as I don’t know what I will look like in the future but I hope to maintain and look like that at 57 good job
YOU WILL LOOK NOTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT IN FACT YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT EVEN BE TRAINING.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2021, 11:22:29 AM »
CRICKETS !!
Hahahahaha! Wes kicking ass! always been a straight shooter
Most awesome picture Wes!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2021, 11:32:16 AM »
Hahahahaha! Wes kicking ass! always been a straight shooter
Most awesome picture Wes!
Thanks bro.....this guys head is more inflated than his biceps for Christs sake.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2021, 11:37:12 AM »
Thanks bro.....this guys head is more inflated than his biceps for Christs sake.

Inflator Hankins
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2021, 11:39:55 AM »
You guys are so mean to Bhank.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2021, 12:56:32 PM »
You guys are so mean to Bhank.

Team Wes for Life you know!
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2021, 01:14:48 PM »
Wes is just hating now. I think Coach and Wes both look great for 57. I also know I have better obliques than either of them in the 3 pics posted and I am not dieted for a show that is actual muscular development from training. My side isn't flat it has round muscle bellies that pop with feathering. But yeah at 230 I was a bloated water mess according to Wes now at 215 I am back to being small and just lean. And despite taping and weighing multiple times I am being accused of being 150lbs again can't win. But it's ok I am getting bigger and leaner at the same time. But I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism and get shredded when I train despite eating everything and everyone was like nah bullshit you going to get fat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2021, 01:16:02 PM »
I have oblique shots when I was in my 40`s in the petite class if you`d like to see a few, but they are from onstage not in my backyard or bathroom mirror.

Also just an FYI......you do not look big at all and I`m not trying to be a prick you jut don`t look as big as you say you are or as big as you think you do.

YOU SIR ARE NOT REALLY IMPRESSIVE AT ALL...........JUST LEAN................MY HONEST OPION...... OF COURSE I KMOW NOTHING SINCE I COMPETED IN THE PETITE CLASS.... YOU BIG OLD MASS MONSTER YOU !!  LOL  ;D

I always considered Flex Wheeler 1998 Arnold Classic as the ideal not exactly a mass monster. Keeping a tight midsection is important. Also you are just hating you know I got you beat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2021, 01:28:39 PM »
Here` an ab shot 2 weeks after a contest.....I was much more ripped on contest day..........I`m 57 years old here so that gives you14 years to come back here on the board and re-post your oblique shot.   ;)

If you were 57 a decade ago Are you still going to be alive to see it in 14 years? I mean is that even an even money gamble?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2021, 02:00:34 PM »
Wes is just hating now. I think Coach and Wes both look great for 57. I also know I have better obliques than either of them in the 3 pics posted and I am not dieted for a show that is actual muscular development from training. My side isn't flat it has round muscle bellies that pop with feathering. But yeah at 230 I was a bloated water mess according to Wes now at 215 I am back to being small and just lean. And despite taping and weighing multiple times I am being accused of being 150lbs again can't win. But it's ok I am getting bigger and leaner at the same time. But I tried to explain I have a fast metabolism and get shredded when I train despite eating everything and everyone was like nah bullshit you going to get fat.

If you compete It only counts on stage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2021, 02:01:09 PM »
If you think you got me beat that` fine with me but I know differently just as you do deep inside.

Yu`re a nobody trying to make out like you are something special and will soon be this unreal mass monster and we both know you`re full of shit and that it`s all a pipe dream.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2021, 02:07:39 PM »
I cant believe you said you have better obliques than Joe.....you need a fucking optometrist badly......he burie you bro................burie s

If Joe were to post pics of his younger days when he trained with Rory and Bob Paris among others, then possibly you would shut the fuck up but if I know you, you would say you looked better than him even in those younger pics.

You have good intercostals but you have terrible abdominals........ they look like shit.

Truth be told,you couldn`t carry either one of our gym bags Mr. Wannabe

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2021, 02:16:14 PM »
No not at all but yes I do feel like I am wasting away sometimes so I try to eat as much as I can

You are not wasting away. Anyone can see that. It is really just an idea you have going on in your head for some reason. We're you once extremely thin and so you fear that happening again? One of the issues obese people have is they have been fat for so long they've either never had a fit self image or it has been so long since that time, they lost touch with it. The same can be the case for people who have a long history of being thin. No matter how buff they get, they still see themselves as being thin. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2021, 02:46:05 PM »
I cant believe you said you have better obliques than Joe.....you need a fucking optometrist badly......he burie you bro................burie s

If Joe were to post pics of his younger days when he trained with Rory and Bob Paris among others, then possibly you would shut the fuck up but if I know you, you would say you looked better than him even in those younger pics.

You have good intercostals but you have terrible abdominals........ they look like shit.

Truth be told,you couldn`t carry either one of our gym bags Mr. Wannabe

I don't need a gym bag I got a gym in my house. This was an oblique post it wasn't about size but you act like I have none. Meanwhile I beat you today yesterday and 20 years ago my arm is the size of my godamn leg

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2021, 02:51:54 PM »
I don't know who to believe....

Bhank who says he weighs 230.

or...

Wes, who says he's done responding to Bhank.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2021, 03:27:19 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2021, 03:29:06 PM »
Here` an ab shot 2 weeks after a contest.....I was much more ripped on contest day..........I`m 57 years old here so that gives you14 years to come back here on the board and re-post your oblique shot.   ;)

You look awesome at any age never mind 57.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2021, 03:46:50 PM »
my arm is the size of my godamn leg
Like I said earlier in this stupid thread great proportions you`ve got there.

I never claimed to be anyone special there are zillions of guys better than I ever was back then and zillions  today..............BUT I looked way better than you my friend.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
You look awesome at any age never mind 57.
Thanks Rob I appreciate that buddy.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2021, 03:47:59 PM »

or...

I`m blatantly lying   LOL  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2021, 03:50:05 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2021, 03:50:55 PM »

or...

You`re right I need to stop wasting energy debating with this narcissist............I am really done posting with him this time..............bottom line no lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2021, 07:16:52 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2021, 07:29:23 PM »
I can't be the only one I mean we can all have excuses for why we are not huge but everyone should be in shape mine today
Why are you always showing your pig nipples and third eye belly button ??? Some weird meth head obsession or something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2021, 07:32:54 PM »