Author Topic: Bhank is 233lbs  (Read 7180 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 233lbs
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2021, 02:05:38 PM »
I was diagnosed with chrohns it is in remission or was I do believe I am working on curing it but yes I do bloat up with some gas and I do pass some blood

You want a medical diagnosis here is one currently I am having more pitting edema as I added a lot of weight in a short period of time. I deliberately wanted to hold more fluid and I am holding more fluid.

Do you want to die young?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2021, 02:08:49 PM »
Blood pressure is still in the ideal range and body weight is still over 230

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2021, 02:09:46 PM »
Go for broke and get up to 275

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2021, 02:13:31 PM »
Go for broke and get up to 275

I wish it were so simple but not an easy task.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2021, 02:15:06 PM »
Do you want to die young?

A coward dies many deaths a brave man but one

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2021, 02:52:27 PM »
Leaning out is not an issue. Leaning out into anorexia is an issue. I have no problem getting shredded. I have a hard time gaining weight the goal right now is to give the current injuries all the support they need. That means more fluid and more food. But the second I put on 5lbs of water everyone is like omg you are getting fat diet back down. No I do not need to diet back down. I need to get give my body the support it needs to recover and grow. I need the fluid I need the calories I have been training like mad for months. I need a week off to eat and recover. I absolutely do not need to eat less and do cardio and become anorexic listening to you fools.
Lets recap here.  You have multiple torn muscles, shot knees, can’t train properly, you have a hernia, you’re passing blood and you have chronic tachycardia.  Let’s be honest, you don’t know what you are doing and you are going to pay for it with your health.  I will admit we’ve been hard on you buddy, but in the end you won’t be able to say we didn’t try to intervene!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2021, 02:58:38 PM »
You have pitting edema and a HR of 119.  Go see a cardiologist. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2021, 03:00:26 PM »
PIP

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2021, 03:12:14 PM »
You have pitting edema and a HR of 119.  Go see a cardiologist.

It does sound suspicious when you put it that way. The real issue though is some elbow tendonitis and swelling of a knee that is why I cant train today. Both of those will hopefully resolve themselves sooner than later. In the meantime just going to eat and give the body all the support it needs to heal

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2021, 03:36:54 PM »
I have IBS which is similar to crohns. That shit is brutal. Just think those commercials where people have to go to the bathroom several times a day or shit blood. You wont have a social life at all. I wouldn't wish that one anyone.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2021, 03:45:07 PM »
I have IBS which is similar to crohns. That shit is brutal. Just think those commercials where people have to go to the bathroom several times a day or shit blood. You wont have a social life at all. I wouldn't wish that one anyone.

Right people don't even get it like what is wrong everything. I had to get up 3-4 times last night to pass blood for one. My bloodwork shows anemic Dr is like eat more red meat I eat plenty but I pass blood. But fuck that noise that shit isn't taking me down. I am done with death. I live today. Everyone has their reasons what took them out what took them down. No not today Satan. I am not done yet. Elbow gets a couple days rest that is it

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2021, 03:46:22 PM »
I used to work with a guy who had IBS.  Avoiding certain foods made a big difference.  He enjoyed a morning coffee but he’d be running for the bathroom within about 15 minutes of drinking it.  Felt bad for the dude as it affected his moods quite a bit and caused him to have depression at times.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2021, 03:52:42 PM »
It does sound suspicious when you put it that way. The real issue though is....

;D  ;D  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2021, 03:52:48 PM »
I had Cholitis a few years back.........lost 40 fucking pounds......could eat nothing at all.

I thought I was gonna` die but it cleared up as suddenly as it came.............terribl e disease that killed my mother at 50 years old.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2021, 03:57:39 PM »
It does sound suspicious when you put it that way. The real issue though is some elbow tendonitis and swelling of a knee that is why I cant train today. Both of those will hopefully resolve themselves sooner than later. In the meantime just going to eat and give the body all the support it needs to heal

The elbow and the knee have nothing to do with your 119 heart rate and edema.  You're on drugs which should make your blood counts high but instead you're passing so much blood that you have anemia.  Things are going to go badly for you.  If you aren't trolling the board you should consider giving up the size game and coming off of whatever you're taking that's messing you up like this.  You don't have to be a complete natty but your body is giving you signals that you can't tolerate all this stuff you're taking.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2021, 04:13:18 PM »
The elbow and the knee have nothing to do with your 119 heart rate and edema.  You're on drugs which should make your blood counts high but instead you're passing so much blood that you have anemia.  Things are going to go badly for you.  If you aren't trolling the board you should consider giving up the size game and coming off of whatever you're taking that's messing you up like this.  You don't have to be a complete natty but your body is giving you signals that you can't tolerate all this stuff you're taking.

I do not use any illegal underground drugs. What You mean my body is actually changing the system is being shocked through training and diet. When you are bulking this can happen. Everyone said I looked 185lbs so I am adding some weight. The body is now telling me to eat. When the body reacts that means something you are doing is working. Again I want to hold some fluid as elbow is killing me. Check this shit out it's still swelling up. It happened last time I pushed to 231 as well trying some different theories. When you shock the system it can do these kind of things for a couple days. I am not playing the size game my legs are small remember but I will show this board 240 bigger ankles can hold bigger legs.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2021, 05:16:37 PM »
You have crohn's disease, but just the other day you posted this picture of your lunch. Buffalo wings and pepperoni would destroy the stomach of anyone who actually had crohn's. You sir, are full of shit

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2021, 05:20:58 PM »
You have crohn's disease, but just the other day you posted this picture of your lunch. Buffalo wings and pepperoni would destroy the stomach of anyone who actually had crohn's. You sir, are full of shit

I have chrohns Gerd and barrets esophogus with a hiatal hernia you want to see my medications? I am supposed to take 6 pills a day for it. What part of passing blood 4 times in the night did you miss? You think someone would pretend they have to shit a dozen times a day just to pass gass and blood half the time? Yeah that sounds super cool. You want me to send you pics of my bloody toilet the blood soaks through the toilet paper I have to wash blood off my hands. Super cool stuff and that doesn't cover the naseua and indigestion and vomitting can't tell if I am going to puke or need to shit half the time. Intestines twistup painfully stomach bloats so bad I have to undue my pants all the time and half to walk away from my girl to pass gas. But fuck that noise I got plans no time for no crohns. Rub some dirt on that shit and pick up the pace

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2021, 07:06:38 PM »
I do not use any illegal underground drugs. What You mean my body is actually changing the system is being shocked through training and diet. When you are bulking this can happen. Everyone said I looked 185lbs so I am adding some weight. The body is now telling me to eat. When the body reacts that means something you are doing is working. Again I want to hold some fluid as elbow is killing me. Check this shit out it's still swelling up. It happened last time I pushed to 231 as well trying some different theories. When you shock the system it can do these kind of things for a couple days. I am not playing the size game my legs are small remember but I will show this board 240 bigger ankles can hold bigger legs.

You're using weasel words like illegal and underground.  It doesn't matter if what you are taking is legal or made in a factory.  Whatever you are taking isn't agreeing with your body.  The swelling and the high heart rate are signs your body is giving to you that things are going off track.  Eventually that swelling will progress and you'll end up in the hospital on medicines to take that fluid off.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2021, 07:18:44 PM »

You have a unique way of thinking. Getbig or die trying!

Bhank is a guy who has lived life on his terms. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had received bad medical news and decided to go all in on whatever life ambitions he had left. And in doing so trolled us to the end.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2021, 07:39:49 PM »
The king of aesthetics has arrived.  Talk about mass with class!  Move over Frank Zane!
Absolutely!
Must be nice to be king of aesthetics. I will never understand why he didn't sign any big contracts!? Hnak posts his great looking parts all day long, incl. his weight and time of day as well! Might get paid for it just as well. I'm just so happy that he is on GetBig. Gives us a look in to the world of the rich and beautiful. Smart as well. The whole package...Greatest poster of all times?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2021, 07:49:58 PM »
Imagine the people who are reading this bhank crap who actually are medical professionals.

Imagine if some Getbiggers were real Doctors, do you think they are reading this BS and laughing their asses off ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2021, 08:04:53 PM »
Imagine the people who are reading this bhank crap who actually are medical professionals.

Imagine if some Getbiggers were real Doctors, do you think they are reading this BS and laughing their asses off ?

They more likely would be doing this,  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2021, 09:25:24 PM »

spankins thinks real Doctors are morons.

He reads things on the internet and is an expert.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2021, 09:53:35 PM »
Esfitness vs bhank

Both are not afraid of death, do copious amounts of gear and doesn’t give a shit about health

One is around 40 and the other almost 50

Mid life crisis and nothing to live for