Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25937 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #250 on: July 26, 2021, 05:05:21 PM »
They have anti ageing clinics (or something along those lines) and the doctors attached to those places will "prescribe" all goodies you want.

There are a few places in Harley street that were trying to do something similar.

They are everywhere in Florida.

If you have the money, you can get anything you want except narcotics.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 26, 2021, 05:08:49 PM »
Hahaha! I'm not Googling that LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #252 on: July 26, 2021, 05:09:32 PM »
I stopped reading the other thread when Primemuscle started talking about his nipples and he was trying to justify a resting pulse rate of 118.

Did he ever post a back pic ?
I hope not.  LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #253 on: July 26, 2021, 05:10:16 PM »
\We dont give a fuck you foolish fool.

You act like you`re an elite level bodybuilder training for a pro show.......you poor deluded numbskull.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #254 on: July 26, 2021, 05:17:40 PM »
Don't worry IronNat I will show you all 240 I promise

280!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2021, 05:49:47 PM »
The pic is from last year

I figured that it was not a current photo, since had you gotten the hernia repaired, you would have no doubt mentioned it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2021, 05:50:54 PM »
I figured that it was not a current photo, since had you gotten the hernia repaired, you would have no doubt mentioned it.

I have a gastro apt tomorrow thanks for the concern

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2021, 05:51:18 PM »
Mid-Life crises full blown we are witnessing here.

Yup! I'm still waiting to go through mine.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2021, 05:52:05 PM »
I am 30lbs heavier than that now

Yes. But, is your head bigger too?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: July 26, 2021, 06:05:21 PM »
Just now BP is fine resting heart rate is slightly elevated. My main health concern is my digestive track crohns Barrett’s Gerd and a hiatal Hernia cause some uncomfort pass some blood but no one said life was going to be easy

I will decide when I am done not some disease, injury, or age. I have more to give I am not done yet

Not being a gastroenterologist, I don't know a lot about your various conditions. However, has it occurred to you that you have bleeding ulcers? This is kind of gross, but is the blood you pass fresh or dark? If it is fresh, it is probably a different issue than a bleeding ulcer. Could be something as simple as hemorrhoids which is a lot less of a problem but still need attention.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 26, 2021, 06:14:23 PM »

I'm just waiting for the PIP in thread for you.

idiot. 40 years old, single, abusing gear, legs of a paraplegic, hair line worse then kevin durrant and still slamming juice.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: July 26, 2021, 06:18:27 PM »
I'm just waiting for the PIP in thread for you.

idiot. 40 years old, single, abusing gear, legs of a paraplegic, hair line worse then kevin durrant and still slamming juice.

I am 43 I don't even use "gear" my legs are just fine and I own lots of hats. Yoel Romero is 43 in the above video and has less hair than me it happens when you get older

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #262 on: July 26, 2021, 06:24:49 PM »
Not being a gastroenterologist, I don't know a lot about your various conditions. However, has it occurred to you that you have bleeding ulcers? This is kind of gross, but is the blood you pass fresh or dark? If it is fresh, it is probably a different issue than a bleeding ulcer. Could be something as simple as hemorrhoids which is a lot less of a problem but still need attention.   

This post feels like it needs this -

--------------------------

Also BHank, Prime is a man that has had actual gloryhole sex with other men. When he is questioning your choices, it should be a sign you fucked up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: July 26, 2021, 06:25:46 PM »
This post feels like it needs this -

--------------------------

Also BHank, Prime is a man that has had actual gloryhole sex with other men. When he is questioning your choices, it should be a sign you fucked up.

Actually sounds like him not questioning your choices would be of greater concern

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: July 26, 2021, 06:30:33 PM »
I appreciate the concern for my health . I wish you all another year

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: July 26, 2021, 07:08:05 PM »
I am 43 I don't even use "gear" my legs are just fine and I own lots of hats. Yoel Romero is 43 in the above video and has less hair than me it happens when you get older

your legs are fine? says who? a blind person?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: July 26, 2021, 07:15:49 PM »

What in the holy hell ?

This is beyond creepy.

Oh my God do you even begin to comprehend how weird you are ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2021, 07:22:30 PM »
Just now BP is fine resting heart rate is slightly elevated. My main health concern is my digestive track crohns Barrett’s Gerd and a hiatal Hernia cause some uncomfort pass some blood but no one said life was going to be easy

I will decide when I am done not some disease, injury, or age. I have more to give I am not done yet
I think maybe shitting blood might be a sign of something.

I absolutely love this song and this character he does, wish he'd release the record he was talking about.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: July 26, 2021, 07:44:00 PM »
I am literally in the middle of eating dinner

Nice mid-meal ab shot, bro.

Are those subpoenas hanging on the wall?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: July 26, 2021, 07:51:24 PM »
your legs are fine? says who? a blind person?

My legs are not as big as my upper body as have had multiple knee surgeries. However they are strong and developed with separation and vascularity working on size. This is now. Goal is to snowboard and walk

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: July 26, 2021, 07:53:15 PM »
I think maybe shitting blood might be a sign of something.
I absolutely love this song and this character he does, wish he'd release the record he was talking about.

Oh yeah Death and a Lady is also really good

It isn't a sign of anything good

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: July 26, 2021, 08:03:34 PM »
I’ve seen “your” knee x-rays.

You should save the fairy tales for someone who doesn’t know better.

My Xrays are as real as it gets I could not walk 2 summers ago I was on a cane getting to the kitchen was difficult had complete atrophy fluid leaking everywhere constant pain. I mean shit you can see the 6 inch surgical scars across both kneecaps

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: July 26, 2021, 08:21:31 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2021, 10:14:02 PM »
My legs are not as big as my upper body as have had multiple knee surgeries. However they are strong and developed with separation and vascularity working on size. This is now. Goal is to snowboard and walk

Upper legs barely larger than your knees. ;D

Keeping pushing spanks, you are going to be a monster one day.

As long as you don't die.

And if you do, nobody will care.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2021, 10:39:40 PM »

Thanks, Bhank. At my age, I welcome all the well wishes for a long life that I can get. When I read the obituaries, which I should not do because it is a negative endeavor, I often find more than half the people have died at a younger age than I am. So, I try to focus on those few who made it to 90+ years. Not sure why I'm concerned, because today I felt like a healthy 40 year old person all day. Maybe going to the gym for a good workout this morning got me off on the right foot.  ;) Tomorrow, I am working hams and calves. On a side note, masks are not currently required at the gym, yet about half the folks were wearing them....but not moi.

Just checked my blood pressure at 10:30 PM. Not going to post a photo of the readout on the wrist cuff, so you'll have to trust that I am being honest. It was 106/72 with a pulse of 99. The pulse is higher than I would like it to be. If I could get my it down around 70 or less, that seems ideal.

Have you ever noticed if you put more weight on one foot than the other when using the scale it changes the body fat %. Doing this has no effect on the visceral fat though. According to the scale, my BMI was 31.