Author Topic: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders  (Read 3729 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2021, 12:46:10 PM »
I was in the marines and you're  REQUIRED to get a bunch of vaccines with a "forced air" injection.
I think everyone in the military has the same requirements along with most overseas travel.

Kids going to public school are required to get vaccines for small pox, polio, etc
This has been a basic health requirement for decades now. I had to get vaccines back in the 1960's in grade school.

Once the FDA gives the covid vaccines FULL use approval within 30 days, it should be mandated with all other required vaccines.

This is the best, proven method to eradicate various contagious diseases. It's been used and updated for many years now.

All of the vaccines that are required in schools had / have MANY YEARS of data supporting their efficacy  and safety.

The covid vaccine has none of that and that's my point.  The covid vaccine was developed faster than any  Vaccine in history and it's being pushed harder than any other vaccine in history. Does that make sense to you?

Also, there are new variants coming out that show they are resistant to the vaccine. Sounds like the gig is up.   The current covid vaccine will soon be ineffective.  It's already showing that with the current Delta strain as well.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2021, 12:47:31 PM »
Who wouldn't get vaccinated if they got the chance to work at Lowes....   :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2021, 12:50:37 PM »
All of the vaccines that are required in schools had / have MANY YEARS of data supporting their efficacy  and safety.

The covid vaccine has none of that and that's my point.  The covid vaccine was developed faster than any  Vaccine in history and it's being pushed harder than any other vaccine in history. Does that make sense to you?

Also, there are new variants coming out that show they are resistant to the vaccine. Sounds like the gig is up.   The current covid vaccine will soon be ineffective.  It's already showing that with the current Delta strain as well.

From my understanding, variants only deviate slightly from the original strain. If this is the case, it shows that these vaccines are shit.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2021, 12:52:00 PM »
Who wouldn't get vaccinated if they got the chance to work at Lowes....   :D

There’s going to be massive amounts of fraud once the scam runs its course. Like with AIDS, people will figure out ways to pop positive and then get time off. You might even be able to claim disability for a long Covid.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2021, 01:03:49 PM »
From my understanding, variants only deviate slightly from the original strain. If this is the case, it shows that these vaccines are shit.

Vaccines ARE shit.....

It's already happening.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2021/08/04/lambda-variant-vaccine-resistant-covid-19/5486287001/

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2021, 01:05:16 PM »

I'm sorry , but you've got some incomplete info on mRNA based therapies.

(AGAIN)* - The mRNA therapy was started by NIH over 20 years ago* and used in actual drugs over 10 years ago.
                This is not any new concept or experimental drug. The published covid-19 DNA sequence allowed for the
                specific protein in the spike on the virus molecule to be targeted successfully via developed vaccine.

FYI, a virus is composed of protein and will undergo slight changes to enhance survival.
                I'm no world class expert, but the new delta strain may be more contagious but the existing vaccine is
                doing well in preventing death and serious illness from it.

;) Advances in medical science allows us to have more rapid and effective cures then past eras

In the end we all should get final advice on getting a vaccine from our primary care doc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2021, 01:07:54 PM »

(AGAIN)* - The mRNA therapy was started by NIH over 20 years ago* and used in actual drugs over 10 years ago.
                This is not any new concept or experimental drug. The published covid-19 DNA sequence allowed for the
                specific protein in the spike on the virus molecule to be targeted successfully via developed vaccine.

FYI, a virus is composed of protein and will undergo slight changes to enhance survival.
                I'm no world class expert, but the new delta strain may be more contagious but the existing vaccine is

;) Advances in medical science allows us to have more rapid and effective cures then past eras

In the end we all should get final advice on getting a vaccine from our primary care doc.

Do you consider this vaccine a flu shot, an equivalent or something completely different?

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2021, 01:08:49 PM »

I don't have anything wrong.  This vaccine was was forced into an approval process  That is abnormal even in a pandemic.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2021, 01:23:08 PM »

lmfao... the blithering shitbag is back - to tard even harder.

super.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2021, 01:30:53 PM »
lmfao... the blithering shitbag is back - to tard even harder.

super.

My apologies for not being up to get big scientific standards on posting. ;)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2021, 01:39:04 PM »
Howard, what was your experience with side effects from getting the jab?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2021, 01:54:17 PM »
Howard, what was your experience with side effects from getting the jab?
None , zero. I'm totally serious and no BS. Same with my wife. We got both doses of Pfizer 4 mos ago.
Everyone else I know who got the vaccine didn't have any .

I've heard credible reports that people who'd had and recovered from Covid can have some minor symptoms
I'm pretty sure Trump never had any side effects when he got vaccinated in Jan, same with his wife/kids, etc

I'm no expert and don't think anything is 100% guaranteed, etc
But, to me, I think your odds of staying healthy are a LOT better with the vaccine then without.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2021, 01:57:57 PM »
None , zero. I'm totally serious and no BS. Same with my wife. We got both doses of Pfizer 4 mos ago.
Everyone else I know who got the vaccine didn't have any .

I've heard credible reports that people who'd had and recovered from Covid can have some minor symptoms
I'm pretty sure Trump never had any side effects when he got vaccinated in Jan, same with his wife/kids, etc

I'm no expert and don't think anything is 100% guaranteed, etc
But, to me, I think your odds of staying healthy are a LOT better with the vaccine then without.

Thanks. The reason I asked is because I’ve noticed older people don’t seem to get side effects whereas  young people seem to get hit hard. I haven’t been able to figure out why.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2021, 02:04:53 PM »
Thanks. The reason I asked is because I’ve noticed older people don’t seem to get side effects whereas  young people seem to get hit hard. I haven’t been able to figure out why.

That's interesting.

My parent's had no issues with the shots, but my sister and her husband were laid up in bed for 4-5 days after the second dose. They are late 30's.

My GF had hives, swelling around her arm, headaches and nausea for over a week after her first dose. Hasn't had the second dose. She's 38.

Lots of healthy friends of mine got kicked in the dick by the vaccine.

A lot of vaccinated people in my state are getting Covid.

I'm curious to see the real stats after the next 3-4 months.

It's not the unvaccinated causing the problem, it's humans in general. Mask and vaccines are not doing what people thought they were.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2021, 02:05:28 PM »

I really don't know why that would happen.

I would "guess" that some young folks had an asymptomatic case after being out at a crowded party?
The vaccine produced antibodies to fight off the covid and it caused some reactions? Maybe?

You were RIGHT that the main goal of any pandemic vaccine is to prevent death and serious illness.
Seriously ill weezing people, choking for air , can quickly overwhelm hospitals and our health care systems.

Despite what some may think, the real goal is too keep people alive and out of the hospital.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2021, 02:08:36 PM »
That's interesting.

My parent's had no issues with the shots, but my sister and her husband were laid up in bed for 4-5 days after the second dose. They are late 30's.

My GF had hives, swelling around her arm, headaches and nausea for over a week after her first dose. Hasn't had the second dose. She's 38.

Lots of healthy friends of mine got kicked in the dick by the vaccine.

A lot of vaccinated people in my state are getting Covid.

I'm curious to see the real stats after the next 3-4 months.

It's not the unvaccinated causing the problem, it's humans in general. Mask and vaccines are not doing what people thought they were.

I’ve asked a number of older out of shape people in my building about side effects and they all said none or very mild yet many young fit people in my running club felt like shit for about 2 days.🤔

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2021, 02:59:53 PM »
???

https://djhjmedia.com/rich/cdc-admits-fully-vaccinated-people-are-spreading-covid-variants-with-high-viral-loads/

CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Spreading COVID Variants With High Viral Loads

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.

https://www.vox.com/22602039/breakthrough-cases-covid-19-delta-variant-masks-vaccines

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2021, 03:12:59 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Vaccine”

“Dose” “Jab”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2021, 04:12:15 PM »
I am wondering this too. It’s the same in Australia.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2021, 04:30:20 PM »
since when is the CDC allowed to make laws now?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2021, 04:33:46 PM »
I am wondering this too. It’s the same in Australia.

The way I see it it’s either something physiological like an older person’s body doesn’t produce as strong of a response to the vaccine, or they’re giving smaller doses to older people.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2021, 05:24:47 PM »
The way I see it it’s either something physiological like an older person’s body doesn’t produce as strong of a response to the vaccine, or they’re giving smaller doses to older people.
I think it’s the bodies response. In the beginning of vaccination here, 2 old aged people were given the wrong dose of vaccine…, it was 4 times the dose. And they were fine.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2021, 05:56:34 PM »

It's this.

The immune system  becomes less robust/weaker response in general to everything as people age.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2021, 06:01:56 PM »
15 days to flatten the curve