Author Topic: Mens Physique vs Classic  (Read 4036 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Mens Physique vs Classic
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2021, 10:25:08 PM »
Did my last show in 2011.,,......when did you do your last show?

I`ll wait.
I`m still waiting.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2021, 10:25:18 PM »
I mean yeah 207 is kind of thick but I honestly think I could take the rest of the lineup I certainly wouldnt be the worst and they are all short none of them are in that great of condition I could come in the leanest

They will all make you look small and you wouldn’t place

In order to correct this you need to step on stage 250+

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2021, 10:44:58 PM »
They will all make you look small and you wouldn’t place

In order to correct this you need to step on stage 250+

A few of them have bellies are they all coming in two heavy or is that as lean as you need to be? They are not really shredded or huge and most are 5 foot 6  I don't think I would do bad

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2021, 10:49:12 PM »
A few of them have bellies are they all coming in two heavy or is that as lean as you need to be? They are not really shredded or huge and most are 5 foot 6  I don't think I would do bad
You sir are delusional with a capitol "D" .

If I coulda, woulda, shoulda............ dont mean shit until you actually do a contest which we all know will only take place in your feeble little mind where you fantasize about beating guys like Zane because you outweighed him..................... .....YOU IDIOT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 04:31:09 AM »
This guy didn't just enter the Olympia he got 4th in the amatuer master division. I can beat that form. I didnt say I could win but yeah I think I beat the guy who took 4th in 2018

He has better lats and a smaller midsection. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 05:06:17 AM »
He has better lats and a smaller midsection.

You don't think my midsection would be tighter on stage after a dieuretic and an anti E??? I am a spray tan and a 2 day diet away right now. Regardless though it would be damn close and I have not been prepping dieting and dehydrating. I would do just fine and look good on stage. My arms are bigger than his

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 06:11:21 AM »
I literally posted that photo the day I had a job interview and was trying to look like an accountant but regardless I will rip your fucking arms off in real life and we both know it there is a reason you hide behind a troll account and I don't
How are you gonna be a accountant when you keep putting a extra number on your resting heart rate?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 06:13:53 AM »
This guy didn't just enter the Olympia he got 4th in the amatuer master division. I can beat that form. I didnt say I could win but yeah I think I beat the guy who took 4th in 2018

Classic has ht/wt ratios.

https://northcarolinabodybuilding.com/nc-sc-npc-chairmans/npc-men-s-classic-physique-rules#:~:text=We%20have%20provided%20an%20image%20of%20the%20NPC,can%20choose%20where%20you%20currently%20fit%20the%20best.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 06:17:27 AM »
How are you gonna be a accountant when you keep putting a extra number on your resting heart rate?

It’s not like I am fat and don’t exercise. My blood pressure actually looks pretty good this am. A slightly higher resting Heart rate is just normal for me people are different doesn’t mean I am not in shape all I do is workout and not just lift I plan to walk several miles on the beach today

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2021, 06:18:12 AM »
You don't think my midsection would be tighter on stage after a dieuretic and an anti E??? I am a spray tan and a 2 day diet away right now. Regardless though it would be damn close and I have not been prepping dieting and dehydrating. I would do just fine and look good on stage. My arms are bigger than his

You beat him on arms, on everything else not so much. His legs are way better, his back is too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 06:19:25 AM »
Classic has ht/wt ratios.

https://northcarolinabodybuilding.com/nc-sc-npc-chairmans/npc-men-s-classic-physique-rules#:~:text=We%20have%20provided%20an%20image%20of%20the%20NPC,can%20choose%20where%20you%20currently%20fit%20the%20best.

Yeah 200lbs would be the limit if I entered classic but Mens Physique doesn't appear to have weight restrictions. Just trying to figure out what class would be best for me. The amatuer 0 has a master physique or bodybuilding no master classic. Also this guy I posted took 4th in master open not classic

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 06:20:22 AM »
You beat him on arms, on everything else not so much. His legs are way better, his back is too.

Ok but beating the guy who took 4th in the Masters Olympia in Open bodybuilding even just at Arms is a pretty good fucking start. Also his legs are just leaner as he prepped they really don't look that big to me but yeah bringing up legs and back would be focus they might look larger once I drop 10lbs of water. Just took these in better light.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 06:50:19 AM »
Fuck the haters you godamn right I could roll out of bed and do well in a master show

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 06:51:14 AM »
Yeah 200lbs would be the limit if I entered classic but Mens Physique doesn't appear to have weight restrictions. Just trying to figure out what class would be best for me. The amatuer 0 has a master physique or bodybuilding no master classic. Also this guy I posted took 4th in master open not classic

Bhanks, I was an NPC judge for many years and the  Mr/Ms America when I judged AAU contests.

You don't have the right look to do well in MPD.
Even if you did your wt down for classic CPD, your body lacks the lines and flow to do well there.
Since Zane is the ultimate look for classic, I'm surprised you'd think about competing in that

However, you might be ok , in a masters over 40 bodybuilding division at a local NPC contest.

Why not just go for that Pete Grymkoski " look you always admired.
Good luck and let us know what you decide, but, consider getting on stage.
Trust me, you'll have a whole different outlook on bodybuilding ,afterwards.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2021, 06:53:45 AM »
Pool deck looks clean and organized. If I had a pool, I'd hire you. :D
It's good you're getting all those pics taken , before the home owner returns.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2021, 06:56:19 AM »

I am a spray tan away a 20 minute sauna and a 2 day diet away from being stage ready

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2021, 07:00:48 AM »
I am a spray tan away a 20 minute sauna and a 2 day diet away from being stage ready

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2021, 07:03:03 AM »
Bhanks, I was an NPC judge for many years and the  Mr/Ms America when I judged AAU contests.

Even if you did your wt down for classic CPD, your body lacks the lines and flow to do well there.
Since Zane is the ultimate look for classic, I'm surprised you'd think about competing in that

However, you might be ok , in a masters over 40 bodybuilding division at a local NPC contest.

If I could find a local master over 40 division I just might

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2021, 07:05:13 AM »

HAHA

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2021, 07:08:04 AM »

Talking about it on get big and actually doing it, are 2 very different things.

On a serious note, if you really don't want to compete in a contest, fine.

Nothing wrong with being Mr PoolBoy  :D

Ok, on a serious note, let me give you an example we can all understand:

We've all know a guy , who's a stud legend...in his own mind.
He goes to the club, and brags about all the top self pussy he can pull.
He often ridicules other guys for hooking up with "ugly skanks" ( aka real girls) , he'd never touch.
However, you never actually see him pick up a girl and go home with her.

When confronted with that reality, he uses some lame excuse about waiting for  a perfect "10".

BHanks, you  sound like the bodybuilding version of " That Guy"  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2021, 07:08:21 AM »

The question is if I did a bodybuilding show should I cut down or just go as is and try to have as much size as possible. Looks like a show is in 5 days but kind of would want to change formula and dry out a bit. Also don't I need a routine with mandatories or something?

I have to drive my girl to an eye doctor friday and its a 7 hour drive couldnt really get there in time to get ready for the show sent an emaikl asking of over 40 gets a sword I dont know I feel likek this would be a good show but my girl is getting lasix surgery friday and needs a driver

http://solidattitude.com/sc-npc-excalibur/

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2021, 07:10:16 AM »
Fuck the haters you godamn right I could roll out of bed and do well in a master show

top 3 for sure dude

go easy on the legs, they're starting to overpower your upper body

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2021, 07:12:28 AM »
Appreciate the content, but have to consolidate this thread with the other (discussing possible contest involvement).

It's too redundant and states the same.

Thank you.

"1"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2021, 07:15:59 AM »
Appreciate the content, but have to consolidate this thread with the other (discussing possible contest involvement).

It's too redundant and states the same.

Thank you.

"1"

But he had permission from his mommy?

She told him his legs were normal and the other kids were just being mean.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2021, 07:20:15 AM »
The question is if I did a bodybuilding show should I cut down or just go as is and try to have as much size as possible. Looks like a show is in 5 days but kind of would want to change formula and dry out a bit. Also don't I need a routine with mandatories or something?

http://solidattitude.com/sc-npc-excalibur/

I'd wait at least a month or 6 weeks before competing. Your body is in decent shape,
but you'd need to be a few lbs lighter to look ripped under the stage lights.

In fact, you need a few WEEKS to practice the basic poses on stage .
front  and back lat , dbl bi, ab/thigh, side chest and tri, etc.

If you decide to go for it, make sure you use a few coats on pro tan bronzer to look really dark before you hit the stage.

Good luck.