Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 45607 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #400 on: August 12, 2021, 02:26:11 PM »
Look good dude.   We bust balls - but best of luck.

That’s not the getbigger way fuck face

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: August 12, 2021, 02:31:44 PM »
I drop the weight n hit the light heavies. So r u a novice?
irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: August 12, 2021, 02:50:37 PM »
I get what the term 'advices' means now. Someone like bhank asks for advice on entering a competition and they get 50 different and opposing ones from 50 different people. Enter, don't enter; lose weight, gain weight; you look good, you look like shit; you look flat, you look bloated; let's see more skin, pull your pants up; eat something, don't eat anything....and so on.  ;D

The best advices is to go to the competition, enter and have fun. No matter what, you'll come away knowing more than you knew beforehand.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #403 on: August 12, 2021, 02:58:29 PM »
I get what the term 'advices' means now. Someone like bhank asks for advice on entering a competition and they get 50 different and opposing ones from 50 different people. Enter, don't enter; lose weight, gain weight; you look good, you look like shit; you look flat, you look bloated; let's see more skin, pull your pants up; eat something, don't eat anything....and so on.  ;D

The best advices is to go to the competition, enter and have fun. No matter what, you'll come away knowing more than you knew beforehand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #404 on: August 12, 2021, 02:59:33 PM »
That’s not the getbigger way fuck face

At the end of day we thong warriors have to stick together.   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #405 on: August 12, 2021, 03:42:01 PM »
Feeling drained is normal, BUT if can't muster the energy to pose, you've way too depleted now.
Plus, your tris and overall body look a tad flat now, in that recent pic.

Eat something and sip on water NOW. Then practice some posing.

Yeah which is why I am asking what to eat and how much to drink after weigh ins friday before prejudging

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #406 on: August 12, 2021, 03:52:55 PM »
Looking good, Bhank.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: August 12, 2021, 03:56:23 PM »
Yeah which is why I am asking what to eat and how much to drink after weigh ins friday before prejudging
I've been around this sport for 45 years and like most newbies , you're OVER thinking this .

Just pose, relax and eat/drink lightly and fairly normally.

Johnny Stewart , used to go to Burger King after gym posing the final WEEK. He got a reg burger, fries and small drink. 100% serious
He looked like a smaller version of Dexter and one judge said he looked like ebony marble when flexing.
I tried , but never beat him and he eventually went pro. You may see Johnny at the show.
He smoked me at the 1986 Golds Classic and I always joke with him about it.

I'm not like him, but, I actually entered a show in 1986 on FRIDAY night at the weigh in with NO prep.
I had competed 3 weeks before, so I was lean and ready. I put on a couple coats of bronzer and hit the stage.
I won my first NPC overall and looked more ripped and vascular then winning just my class 3 weeks before.

You look decent and any last min "peaking voodoo" will only make you look worse, NOT better.

Good luck!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #408 on: August 12, 2021, 03:59:52 PM »
Don’t deplete if you don’t have too

This is really more of a life lesson

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #409 on: August 12, 2021, 04:12:25 PM »
pink salt or regular salt?

or 1 of each?
Why one of each of course....brush up on your dieting protocol will ya` please.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 12, 2021, 04:15:16 PM »
I’m surprised someone who lives the lifestyle for decades doesn’t know how to diet or eat properly
Oh give the guy a break all the top pros eat peach cobbler 6 X a day.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 12, 2021, 04:28:33 PM »
Too tired to pose today no energy so going to eat and drink after weigh ins hope I don’t spill over
You better pull up your skirt and pose like there`s no tomorrow.

How the fuck can you be drained in a few days of eating crap?

Posing will help to etch in cuts to a degree and help you sweat out fluid.....if you pose terribly it will hurt your placing.... dont give up for Christs sake you haven`t even truly been on a pre-contets diet and the shit you have done has only been for a few lousy days.

Stick to hundreds of reps with the pink dumbells and dont entertain competing if you can`t even tolerate the nonsene you`ve done so far......you can still compare yourelf to others and say you could beat them by osmois like you`ve been doing since April................... .Mr. 238 pounds of shredded mass

Not as easy as you thought it would be huh and it hasn`t even been a week but you are bigger and better than Coach,UK Jeff and even that shrimpy guy named Zane or something like that....you know the guy you said wasn`t a real bodybuilde cuz you weighed more than him

YOU DONT KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #412 on: August 12, 2021, 04:50:00 PM »
I just hope this isn't one big troll job. As much shit as some of us talk on here, we are pulling for you to do well.

As long as you actually go through with it.....

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #413 on: August 12, 2021, 04:50:18 PM »
What do i eat after weigh in to swell back up

A pistol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: August 12, 2021, 05:34:24 PM »
LOL ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #415 on: August 12, 2021, 06:06:20 PM »
Yes I am a true novice and yes I am going to make light heavy . Honestly I thought I looked better at 225 but the heavies are cutting amd have massive legs. I would think I have a better chance to place at light heavy. I may be 210 215 on stage don’t want to lose my cuts but I am hungry amd thirsty. I dropped a lot quick. If evening doesn’t count I will be 225 with a belly

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: August 12, 2021, 06:19:45 PM »
You better pull up your skirt and pose like there`s no tomorrow.

How the fuck can you be drained in a few days of eating crap?

Posing will help to etch in cuts to a degree and help you sweat out fluid.....if you pose terribly it will hurt your placing.... dont give up for Christs sake you haven`t even truly been on a pre-contets diet and the shit you have done has only been for a few lousy days.

Stick to hundreds of reps with the pink dumbells and dont entertain competing if you can`t even tolerate the nonsene you`ve done so far......you can still compare yourelf to others and say you could beat them by osmois like you`ve been doing since April................... .Mr. 238 pounds of shredded mass

Not as easy as you thought it would be huh and it hasn`t even been a week but you are bigger and better than Coach,UK Jeff and even that shrimpy guy named Zane or something like that....you know the guy you said wasn`t a real bodybuilde cuz you weighed more than him

YOU DONT KNOW JACKSHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING.

He was on an 8000 calories day a diet, hes eaten 2 burgers, a honey bun, a string cheese and washed it down with a can of Coke; barely 1800 calories.

Please show some respect to his commitment.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: August 12, 2021, 06:46:25 PM »
Yes I am a true novice and yes I am going to make light heavy . Honestly I thought I looked better at 225 but the heavies are cutting amd have massive legs. I would think I have a better chance to place at light heavy. I may be 210 215 on stage don’t want to lose my cuts but I am hungry amd thirsty. I dropped a lot quick. If evening doesn’t count I will be 225 with a belly
Lets say you placed first at pre-judging in the morning and came back bloated and waterlogged at the night portion of the contest.... judges have been known to mark you down a spot or two or even more if you look terrible at the night show from eating too much.

Remember the audience doesn`t want to see a fat bloated guy win first place.

This is the total truth Howard and Coach as well as many others can verify what I`m saying.

Eat some sweet potatoes and a chicken breast with a bit of water.............then AFTER the contest you can eat any fucking thing you want....bring your own pre-made food with you in a cooler.

You have zero discipline bro and trying this at 5 days out was just plain old dumb.

You said you could roll out of bed and win.... now you`re crying about being tired and hungry.....YOU HAVEN`T EVEN DONE ANYTHING FOR CHRISTS SAKE....IT`S BEEN A FEW DAYS AND YOU ATE LIKE SHIT.

Take my advice they will mark you down a few spots.... so tough it out and just wait a while longer... then eat after you get your trophy.....trust me on this if you cant wait a few hours to pig out after this ridiculously long prep.....please never do another contest.

Ask Howard he will verify what I`m saying since I have no clue about competing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: August 12, 2021, 06:52:31 PM »
He was on an 8000 calories day a diet, hes eaten 2 burgers, a honey bun, a string cheese and washed it down with a can of Coke; barely 1800 calories.

Please show some respect to his commitment.
My bad bro....you`re 100% right those type of bodybuilding foods should propell him to the winners circle.

If Adonis was here he would echo your sentiment with his "a calorie is a calorie" proven protocol.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #419 on: August 12, 2021, 08:03:49 PM »
Lol starting to look like one of the swimmers at the olympics, well a swimmer with abs. To be fair to you.

Your not quite there yet, but your well on your way to a reality check, that is if you make it to the show.

Going to be a tough gig for you standing there in the line up not getting your number called out.

But good luck. I can't say props if you make it, because you haven't given competitive bodybuilding the respect through prep that it deserves, and you show no respect to guys who have. But that all changes Saturday. Don't pull out.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #420 on: August 12, 2021, 08:12:42 PM »
lost 14 pounds in 2 days?  Not without heavy diuretic use or sweating so much you've already screwed up your system for Saturday AM*

*assuming you hadn't artificially gained most of that in the few days before from peach cobbler 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #421 on: August 12, 2021, 08:22:30 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #422 on: August 12, 2021, 08:46:15 PM »
I just hope this isn't one big troll job. As much shit as some of us talk on here, we are pulling for you to do well.

As long as you actually go through with it.....

STFU….

If this dumb fucker fell over dead during Saturday’s night show I’d piss myself laughing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: August 12, 2021, 08:55:33 PM »
STFU….

If this dumb fucker fell over dead during Saturday’s night show I’d piss myself laughing.
Cold blooded   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #424 on: August 12, 2021, 09:03:52 PM »
Cold blooded   ;D

Cold blooded would be to email the video of it to his mommy.