Author Topic: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?  (Read 45810 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: 5 days out first NPC show Advice?
« Reply #675 on: August 15, 2021, 01:49:19 PM »
you will not gain 30lbs of lean tissue in a year at 43

You are pretty much maxed out now, dont get carried away

If anyone can it's Bhank.

Bring on the Big Macs with Cheese!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: August 15, 2021, 01:57:45 PM »
If anyone can it's Bhank.

Bring on the Big Macs with Cheese!
hes been doing that for three months and dropped 30lbs

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #677 on: August 15, 2021, 01:58:34 PM »
This is exciting

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: August 15, 2021, 02:03:26 PM »
hes been doing that for three months and dropped 30lbs

Extra cheese then and two of those apple pies?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #679 on: August 15, 2021, 02:05:26 PM »
Extra cheese then?

his prep coach for this year

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #680 on: August 15, 2021, 02:22:07 PM »
you will not gain 30lbs of lean tissue in a year at 43

You are pretty much maxed out now, dont get carried away

You suck at math I was 205 on stage. I looked better at 215 before I cut to 198.5 from 218 in 3 days that was a mistake. I believe I should have done this show at 215 so call it water call it whatever I will do the next show as a heavy. I am never cutting below 200 again. Also I thought the lineup was decent.  My girl found a back shot. But seriously after all I have taken get big through they doubt I will do my next show at Heavy?? Legs can add 10lbs this next year easy

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: August 15, 2021, 02:52:50 PM »

You suck at math I was 205 on stage. I looked better at 215 before I cut to 198.5 from 218 in 3 days that was a mistake. I believe I should have done this show at 215 so call it water call it whatever I will do the next show as a heavy. I am never cutting below 200 again. Also I thought the lineup was decent.  My girl found a back shot. But seriously after all I have taken get big through they doubt I will do my next show at Heavy?? Legs can add 10lbs this next year easy

Fucks sake I cant take another year of this shit...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: August 15, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »

You can...and you will!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #683 on: August 15, 2021, 03:31:09 PM »
Somebody post the front lat spread shot, I need a good laugh. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #684 on: August 15, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »

Hahaha

When is bhank doing the USA’s or nationals? That will be a piece of cake with 12 days of dieting

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: August 15, 2021, 04:08:49 PM »
Legs can gain 10 lbs.

5 lbs of that will be the ankle monitoring bracelet.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #686 on: August 15, 2021, 04:29:29 PM »
Legs can gain 10 lbs.

5 lbs of that will be the ankle monitoring bracelet.

I could not have  said it better myself, LOL!  And bhank had better have a sense of humor beneath that huge ego of his.... Perhaps if I put it in a more flattering light?

His are the only shoulders capable of bearing the twin burdens of his own ego and the humor, nay....the highlariously acidic humor that is ladled upon him.  He is more than a man.  He is a demi moore....Ummmm....demi-god.  Small "d" and small "g".

Can you dig it?  I knew that you could. ;D

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #687 on: August 15, 2021, 04:41:19 PM »
When there is two in your class and you come second, second is also last.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: August 15, 2021, 04:48:10 PM »

You are a glass half empty person aren't you?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: August 15, 2021, 04:58:17 PM »
Somebody post the front lat spread shot, I need a good laugh. :D

Let's see yours big guy ::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: August 15, 2021, 05:39:19 PM »

Sorry if I let Getbig down I panicked at day 2 of my 5 day prep and cut to light heavy. I dropped 20lbs in 3 days I didn't need to drop. Next time I will bring that extra 20lbs plus a little more with me to the stage.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: August 15, 2021, 05:40:28 PM »

We have all seen your legs you cripple. You will be lucky to add a 1 LB of water
On those twigs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #692 on: August 15, 2021, 05:52:55 PM »
We have all seen your legs you cripple. You will be lucky to add a 1 LB of water
On those twigs.

Yes you have seen them after 5 months of training legs again. I made good leg gains in a few months I will continue  to do so now that I have strengthened them enough to train the gains  will accelerate.  I am 210lbs right now and look better than I did on stage. I will push it up to about 240 then tighten up to 225 next time. I tried to tell you guys I was 511 and therefore needed to be 240 on stage to be really filled out. Everyone in my weight class was shorter than me. Dropping my regular protocol and then dropping 20lbs was a mistake I look better heavier. But yeah my legs will be a lot bigger this time next year. I will return to the same show at 225lbs next year with more legs.

I may even get a leg press I mean for fuck sake I have been training in my basement with about 5 pieces of equipment. I dont even have a gym membership and I tore my pec and arm and shoulder in March. I think I did alright really just wanted to establish that I was actually a 511 200+lb man that would do just fine in a show. Now that we have established I have earned my right to bulk to 240 without being called fat and delusional or 58 and 185lbs. I just need to trust myself I need to eat more I am not a fat guy who needs to cut weight I am an ectomorph hard gainer who needs to eat more. I lost out on a pose off to win my division judge said we were within 1 point. So no I didn't win but it was close and I had a horrible prep and then drank a ton of fluid after weigh ins. Will not do that next time and try to actually win. But its a subjective sport I like my build a lot more than the guy who won.

I was too flat and depleted I need to come in fuller next time lesson learned didn't realize heavy cut off at 225 though it went all the way up. And yeah I am kind of a cripple who can barely walk so fuck yes all things considering I think I did alright but yes may need to consider gettign a leg press. Starting new job soon and winter is coming who knows what will happen but going to keep training legs and they will make improvements upper body may be near tapped out for me but legs have room to grow.  Also my right arm was black in March of this year and on stage in August I think that is pretty good. Not making excuses just saying all th8ngs considering I think I looked pretty good up there.

I am excited to see the focused NPC pics which I think will look good and try to present a better version of me next time

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #693 on: August 15, 2021, 06:22:55 PM »
Yes you have seen them after 5 months of training legs again. I made good leg gains in a few months I will continue  to do so now that I have strengthened them enough to train the gains  will accelerate.  I am 210lbs right now and look better than I did on stage. I will push it up to about 240 then tighten up to 225 next time. I tried to tell you guys I was 511 and therefore needed to be 240 on stage to be really filled out. Everyone in my weight class was shorter than me. Dropping my regular protocol and then dropping 20lbs was a mistake I look better heavier. But yeah my legs will be a lot bigger this time next year. I will return to the same show at 225lbs next year with more legs.

I may even get a leg press I mean for fuck sake I have been training in my basement with about 5 pieces of equipment. I dont even have a gym membership and I tore my pec and arm and shoulder in March. I think I did alright really just wanted to establish that I was actually a 511 200+lb man that would do just fine in a show. Now that we have established I have earned my right to bulk to 240 without being called fat and delusional or 58 and 185lbs. I just need to trust myself I need to eat more I am not a fat guy who needs to cut weight I am an ectomorph hard gainer who needs to eat more.
This is why you catch so much shit. Your fragile ego is out of control. If you were actually shredded you would have been 185. You are missing HUGE chunks of your body parts (hamstrings, lats, etc) Can you improve? Sure, will you be 225 next year, maybe, just fatter, not leaner or more muscular. Pay attention to the guys that have done this for decades, dipshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: August 15, 2021, 06:37:11 PM »
This is why you catch so much shit. Your fragile ego is out of control. If you were actually shredded you would have been 185. You are missing HUGE chunks of your body parts (hamstrings, lats, etc) Can you improve? Sure, will you be 225 next year, maybe, just fatter, not leaner or more muscular. Pay attention to the guys that have done this for decades, dipshit.

I will be 225 next week. I didn't have any fat on me at 225. I did not need to cut to light heavy that was a mistake. My muscles deflated from the cut and then smoothed due to rehydration and I could not get carbs back in. Even if my upper body remains the same legs will continue to make improvements as really wasn't training them at all then got chest tear and decided to focus on legs. Finally getting somewhere with them now and more motivated to make more gains. I don't have a crystal ball but I believe my legs will continue to improve. But yeah I am 43 years old and will be 44 so there are no guarantees but that is the plan. Back to the grindstone. I told you guys day one I don't want to be the best 200lb man I want 20 inch guns. I am a 225lb man not 200lb and yes I need to coccoon to 240lbs to really make some gains. I had digestive issues eating too much though so need to go a little slower but will get back up there sooner than later. But at least now no one can call me delusional I did an NPC contest and didn't look like a fool up there as everyone predicted. You guys said they would boo me off stage and I was disrespecting the sport I think I looked decent. I will compete as a Heavy next time. Hell maybe I will do a show after a week of snowboarding or mountain biking to really get lean. But I am not cutting to 198.5 again you say I am missing bodyparts and should be lighter you need to add weight to add bodyparts. But yeah I have some elbow tendonitis now so it may be a while before I am ready to go as a heavy that is why I am saying next summer. Would be cool to show up see the same people but be a Heavy. I feel like it will be easy to impress them as I set the bar low at 200 and I know I am better at 225 so will be 225 next time

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: August 15, 2021, 06:41:18 PM »

Also I dont want to look like faces of death up there I want to come in hydrated full and happy and lean enough. Size is my issue as tall not being shredded I was lean enough. And cutting that weight was rough on my system show and weekend will be more enjoyable at 225. Then I can compare pics from light heavy and heavy but I but I am going to look better and dryer next time at heavy,

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: August 15, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »
I will be 225 next week. I didn't have any fat on me at 225. I did not need to cut to light heavy that was a mistake. My muscles deflated from the cut and then smoothed due to rehydration and I could not get carbs back in. Even if my upper body remains the same legs will continue to make improvements as really wasn't training them at all then got chest tear and decided to focus on legs. Finally getting somewhere with them now and more motivated to make more gains. I don't have a crystal ball but I believe my legs will continue to improve. But yeah I am 43 years old and will be 44 so there are no guarantees but that is the plan. Back to the grindstone. I told you guys day one I don't want to be the best 200lb man I want 20 inch guns. I am a 225lb man not 200lb and yes I need to coccoon to 240lbs to really make some gains. I had digestive issues eating too much though so need to go a little slower but will get back up there sooner than later. But at least now no one can call me delusional I did an NPC contest and didn't look like a fool up there as everyone predicted. You guys said they would boo me off stage and I was disrespecting the sport I think I looked decent. I will compete as a Heavy next time. Hell maybe I will do a show after a week of snowboarding or mountain biking to really get lean. But I am not cutting to 198.5 again you say I am missing bodyparts and should be lighter you need to add weight to add bodyparts. But yeah I have some elbow tendonitis now so it may be a while before I am ready to go as a heavy that is why I am saying next summer. Would be cool to show up see the same people but be a Heavy. I feel like it will be easy to impress them as I set the bar low at 200 and I know I am better at 225 so will be 225 next time

It's good to have this version of you back. That insecure, realistic, begging for help that you werent taking Bhanks was a real downer.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #697 on: August 15, 2021, 06:44:11 PM »
 Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: August 15, 2021, 06:52:25 PM »
Honestly changing from bloaters to hardeners is just now making a difference 5 days wasn't enough I have two big as veins in my chest right now I have never seen before in my life. With 3 weeks prep instead of 5 days I think I could do real damage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: August 15, 2021, 06:53:32 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in the male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunately they can get as big as they can it doesn't cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back through various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attempting to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didn't have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Actually what I observed were dudes with Napolean complexes other than 2 of the super heavyweights I was the tallest guy there. For me it is more about being recognized as an athlete and proving I am not just delusional. I am an agorophobic. I rarely go out in public. I am not trying to impress anyone in a bar. I just want to see the comparisions. My mom called me fat when she visited last time I didn't like that. My brother and cousin think they are the athletes in the family climbing mountains and running triatholons. I am also an athlete. When you see me eating a peach cobbler that is because I am in training. Now I have proven I am an athlete and will trust myself and not listen to the haters. I am not fat I am bulking and its not just for nothing it is for me but yeah maybe a show once a year to check progress and get some outside perspective and additional motivation. Proving the haters wrong is always fun. You said I would never get on stage. Everyone said I would suck I think I did great and will do better next time. I like heman as a kid and Conan and the Incredible Hulk Tv shows. I like lifting weights I know not everyone gets it hell my girl doesnt get it but she came and supported me. I should not have to justify weight lifting to getbig. I want to look better at 45 than 43 it is that simple I want to make improvements can't be getting old if I haven't even reached my prime yet. And again this is about functionality I need to be snowboarding another 20 years with my boy. I need strong legs to compensate for bad knees.