Author Topic: Afghanistan - USA pulls out and Taliban moves in right away  (Read 22189 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Afghanistan - USA pulls out and Taliban moves in right away
« on: August 12, 2021, 06:09:45 PM »
Any of y’all following this? These fools/taliban are rolling through the country like the Wehrmacht of yesteryear. They said they thought it could be six months before they took Kabul and it looks like they’ll have done it within 30 days. Crazy how quickly it fell apart. I think it goes to show most of those people didn’t want our Western way of life. I’m sure all of the sympathizers will be dispatched quickly.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Afghanistan.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2021, 06:20:31 PM »
Any of y’all following this? These fools/taliban are rolling through the country like the Wehrmacht of yesteryear. They said they thought it could be six months before they took Kabul and it looks like they’ll have done it within 30 days. Crazy how quickly it fell apart. I think it goes to show most of those people didn’t want our Western way of life. I’m sure all of the sympathizers will be dispatched quickly.

I'ts total capitulation , Taliban will take Kabul in 2-3 months & now sending back 3000 US soldiers (& 600 Brits) in Kabul is a madness !.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2021, 06:25:46 PM »
Let them take over. We don't defend our own border so nation building is pointless.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2021, 06:32:31 PM »
Let them take over. We don't defend our own border so nation building is pointless.

Americans the last defenders of Kabul !.  :-\

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2021, 06:34:32 PM »
I'ts total capitulation , Taliban will take Kabul in 2-3 months & now sending back 3000 US soldiers (& 600 Brits) in Kabul is a madness !.

They’re only doing that to evacuate the embassy. Then it’s fucking tail lights. I saw where Germany will pull out their $500 million in aid if taliban takes over. And it will be less than two months, they’re 90 miles outside Kabul with a straight road and a population that is totally apathetic to the situation.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2021, 06:50:19 PM »

It's gona be like in Saigon 1975 !.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2021, 07:06:33 PM »
I'm no political expert but I assume we got what we wanted out of Afghanistan so now we're leaving. 

I think if we were really serious about "building a democracy" we'd have to totally dismantle and re-educate like in Japan or West Germany. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2021, 07:36:24 PM »
Pretty shitty that we spent so many lives, so much money and time, just to walk away and let it be overrun. I have friends that are pretty upset about this, some lost very good friends and parts of themselves.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2021, 07:46:29 PM »
Biden said it would never happen ::)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2021, 10:51:13 PM »
Biden said it would never happen ::)

Last week Biden was talking about 300 000 Afghan government soldiers & 75 000 Talibans ...............

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2021, 12:35:46 AM »
it's almost like this type of ruling is just normalicy for arabs  ::)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 01:06:03 AM »
Pretty shitty that we spent so many lives, so much money and time, just to walk away and let it be overrun. I have friends that are pretty upset about this, some lost very good friends and parts of themselves.

I agree, lost two good friends over there.

However, we have no business in the middle east.

We shouldn't have one soldier over there.

Fuck'em.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2021, 02:23:24 AM »

Please understand that the Arab Muslims are in the Middle East.  Arab Muslims are in 22 Middle Eastern countries, far from Afghanistan.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2021, 02:28:22 AM »
You would think we would have learned by now.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2021, 04:23:02 AM »
Please understand that the Arab Muslims are in the Middle East.  Arab Muslims are in 22 Middle Eastern countries, far from Afghanistan.
It doesnt matter. Name an arab country that isn't garbage

there's a reason they stand in line to live in white nations. just like people of Africa and other shithole countries. What I'm saying is that this is based on ethnicity, not religion.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2021, 04:36:35 AM »
Sad to see the taliban scum take over the country so quickly. They are like rats or a pest.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2021, 04:59:04 AM »

Lots of american lives lost for nothing.
Q

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2021, 05:04:15 AM »

Do you even geography, bro?

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2021, 05:11:48 AM »
The Russians got their ass handed to them in Afghanistan……we thought we could do better? Roflmao

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2021, 05:29:13 AM »
I agree, lost two good friends over there.

However, we have no business in the middle east.

We shouldn't have one soldier over there.

Fuck'em.
this
They deserve everything they fucking get.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2021, 05:35:56 AM »
Do you even geography, bro?
Yes, what's your point? You mean to say it's only a nation?

Arab is a pretty distinct ethnicity. Like white/caucasian. Or black.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2021, 05:40:45 AM »
Lol the mighty USA, with all of its money and military resources, got embarrassed by a bunch of goat herders with AKs and Toyota Hiluxes.  All in the name of funneling money into military contractors' bank accounts

I hope this helps US service members realize the futility of what they do.  You're sacrificing your life for nothing!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2021, 05:51:16 AM »
Lol the mighty USA, with all of its money and military resources, got embarrassed by a bunch of goat herders with AKs and Toyota Hiluxes.  All in the name of funneling money into military contractors' bank accounts

I hope this helps US service members realize the futility of what they do.  You're sacrificing your life for nothing!
There's a difference between trying to win a war and trying to control a nation.

If they wanted to win they could just drop a nuke. So gtfo with that BS.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2021, 05:53:13 AM »

All wars are foolish.

However, the US obliterated the Taliban and turned Afghanistan into parking lot, saturated with spent uranium and toxic waste.  The Taliban had to run away.

The effects of the war will be felt there for generations.

If desired, the U.S. could subdue the Taliban again in a few weeks.  A true Total War strategy would eliminate the Taliban forever.  The U.S. has the ability to kill every living thing in Afghanistan.

The U.S. had less than 6000 soldier deaths over 20 years.  More were lost in a single beach landing in WW2.

The U.S. military is a volunteer force.  No Americans were forced to serve.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2021, 05:57:17 AM »
That's bs.  The US completely obliterated the Taliban and turned Afghanistan into parking lot, saturated with spent uranium and toxic waste.

The effects of the war will be felt there for generations.

The U.S. had less than 6000 soldier deaths over 20 years.  More were lost in a single beach landing in WW2.

The U.S. military is a volunteer force.  No Americans were forced to serve.

some people are dumb enough to not have a choice..