Author Topic: 22lbs in 8 days  (Read 5875 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: 22lbs in 8 days
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2021, 04:00:24 PM »
Part of the problem is I didn't really know how to flex my hamstrings. I never really practiced in front of a mirror. I wasn't sitting down into them enough. But yes also I need more hamstrings. So consider this Hamstrings day 1 weighed in at 224 post workout.

Part of the problem is when you have no muscle you can’t flex your hamstrings.

Nice titanium rods in your legs. You should look into a mobile scooter would make your life easier.

Also the oil visible in claves. If you are going to continue to use SEO rotate
The sites inner outer etc

Do you train legs?

What’s your current stack?

Do you use t3 year round because of GH down regulating your thyroid?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2021, 04:07:27 PM »
The reason why bhanky can eat so much junk is the use of GH

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2021, 04:15:12 PM »
Part of the problem is when you have no muscle you can’t flex your hamstrings.

Nice titanium rods in your legs. You should look into a mobile scooter would make your life easier.

Also the oil visible in claves. If you are going to continue to use SEO rotate
The sites inner outer etc

Do you train legs?

What’s your current stack?

Do you use t3 year round because of GH down regulating your thyroid?

Fucking moron I do not never have and never will shoot any "SEO" I do not stick anything in my calves. I do not take T3 or any thyroid hromones or stimulants other than coffee. I do not take or "stack" any anabolic steroids.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2021, 04:15:55 PM »
I know right don't worry that is why I am eating and focusing on them now they will blow up quicker than you think this is the before

I know you want to believe you'll ,kick ass at the next yrs masters 40 Nationals.
I know you feel dropping wt so fast , made you flat and ruined your victory at your first contest.

The harsh reality is, you have a decent physique, but it's not that great on the contest stage
I'm not being a "hater" and freely admit I wasn't anything great in bodybuilding, myself.

You got 3rd out of 3 in the NOVICE class of a regional NPC contest.
While I think you were slightly ahead of the guy who beat you in masters, he had no arms and major flaws.

My 1st wife told me the harsh truth, over 34 years ago and I actually cried tears.
She was right and it caused me to change my focus to go for a realistic career path instead.

Make no mistake I competed for several years after that revelation.
BUT, I enjoyed contests on my own terms without using drugs and stayed at the state/regional level.

I thank GOD I listened to her and now find myself happily retired , secure and remarried to my soul mate.
Had I stayed on the mindless pursuit of "going pro", I would have ended up with a crappy life.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you WANTED to hear.
Like me , many years ago, it's what you NEEDED to hear.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2021, 04:20:31 PM »
How are you not embarrassed by your lack of thickness?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2021, 04:20:46 PM »
Fucking moron I do not never have and never will shoot any "SEO" I do not stick anything in my calves. I do not take T3 or any thyroid hromones or stimulants other than coffee. I do not take or "stack" any anabolic steroids.

So you are completely natural?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2021, 04:22:18 PM »

SEO in the biceps for sure. I can pull your orders from PM from a reliable source/admin.

It’s okay wood SEO is a part of the game.

I’m just trying to learn the protocol for maximum growth

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2021, 04:22:34 PM »
I know you want to believe you'll ,kick ass at the next yrs masters 40 Nationals.
I know you feel dropping wt so fast , made you flat and ruined your victory at your first contest.

The harsh reality is, you have a decent physique, but it's not that great on the contest stage
I'm not being a "hater" and freely admit I wasn't anything great in bodybuilding, myself.

While I think you were slightly ahead of the guy who beat you in masters, he had no arms and major flaws.

My 1st wife told me the harsh truth, over 34 years ago and I actually cried tears.
She was right and it caused me to change my focus to go for a realistic career path instead.

BUT, I enjoyed contests on my own terms without using drugs and stayed at the state/regional level.

I thank GOD I listened to her and now find myself happily retired , secure and remarried to my soul mate.
Had I stayed on the mindless pursuit of "going pro", I would have ended up with a crappy life.

Who the fuck said anything about going Pro? The fuck are you talking about. Sorry you tapped at out 200lbs I am going to 240 whether I ever compete again or not. I actually like training and eating and feel better heavier. I am going to do my next show at least 225lbs. I don't really care what the judges say about it. I am blowing up because I enjoy blowing up doing a contest is just a weekend vacation. I am going to enjoy improving my hamstrings regardless.

I am literally at 226.6 right now. I was 219 this time last night and 198 last Friday. I am blowing up quick

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2021, 04:25:01 PM »
You will never be 240.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2021, 04:26:31 PM »
You will never be 240.

I am 226 right now you dumb fuck 10 days post 198 you don't think I can hit 240 are you kidding me??? You think its not possible this lifetime? I will do it in 30 days.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2021, 04:29:43 PM »
SEO in the biceps for sure. I can pull your orders from PM from a reliable source/admin.

It’s okay wood SEO is a part of the game.

I’m just trying to learn the protocol for maximum growth

By all means pull your source I have never injected any kind of SEO anywhere and think that shit is full fucking retard but by all means you have at it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2021, 04:30:32 PM »

Those tattoos are a head scratcher.

P.S. Maybe the next one? -

That is not bad

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2021, 04:31:30 PM »
How are you not embarrassed by your lack of thickness?

Dude why you always hating how many of my pics are you going to manipulate? I am 226lbs right now and getting thicker. Do you even workout?

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2021, 04:34:37 PM »
Are you completely natural bhanky? As in never done any PED’s of any sort, not even GH

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2021, 04:36:12 PM »
I am 226 right now you dumb fuck 10 days post 198 you don't think I can hit 240 are you kidding me??? You think its not possible this lifetime? I will do it in 30 days.

How are you 226? You don’t look anything over 190, if that, judging from your pics and vid

Just an observation binky

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2021, 04:50:37 PM »
I am literally at 226.6 right now. I was 219 this time last night and 198 last Friday. I am blowing up quick

It's all water dude.  You'll start getting edema again once you hit 230 or whatever you were the last time.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2021, 05:29:34 PM »
It's all water dude.  You'll start getting edema again once you hit 230 or whatever you were the last time.
He's eating nonstop fast food bragging about weight gain. Try eating 4-5K of clean food like a real bb does. Anyone can eat that in fast food

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2021, 05:44:54 PM »
How are you 226? You don’t look anything over 190, if that, judging from your pics and vid

Just an observation binky

Well I am not a physicist I don't pretend to understand gravity. I just go by what the scale tells me. But I thought after dieting to 198 you would all stop pretending I was 185lbs since I have clearly added more weight and do actual video scale weigh ins. This is why I will probably just go as a super heavy next time. Then you can't pretend I am 200 or 190 anymore. But really its getting old but hey haters going to hate. I am just going to do me and keep growing you have to Trust the process I know the cuts will be there when I pull back for a day. I feel I have earned the right to do this my way now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »
He's eating nonstop fast food bragging about weight gain. Try eating 4-5K of clean food like a real bb does. Anyone can eat that in fast food

Hey man if you can then do it. I am merely documented my post diet rebound. Honestly I thought it would take a lot longer as body did not move from 205 for days then 210 for days but now I am just blowing right back up over 225 already. Need to start training heavier this week to keep pace with it. Just still dealing with some tendonitis and various other minor injuries and ailments but body is swelling back up quicker than expected.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2021, 05:50:34 PM »

Hope so I was seriously growing daily when that happened but that was really more due to being on my feet at an outdoor concert all night

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #120 on: August 23, 2021, 07:12:44 PM »
How is telling me 225 is unrealistic good advice when I am sitting somewhere over 220 right now?? Dude just wants me to accept being 200lbs becasue that is all he was sorry I am bigger than that. I may be 225 after this 10 pack of hugeness. And you guys think I can’t hit 240 nonsense 30-45 days to achieve the “impossible” if I push it

Hey guys, he's just eating normal.  At this rate may be up to 260 soon.  Bodybuilding days clearly over, binging on more than food 

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #121 on: August 23, 2021, 07:19:02 PM »

Wow, Howard dropping BRUTAL truth bombs! And thank GOD he did. Maybe now you can have an AMAZING life, just like him. Try not to CRY TEARS like he did, though. You really NEEDED to hear this.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 23, 2021, 08:38:41 PM »
Wow, Howard dropping BRUTAL truth bombs! And thank GOD he did. Maybe now you can have an AMAZING life, just like him. Try not to CRY TEARS like he did, though. You really NEEDED to hear this.

Or I could already be 231lbs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 23, 2021, 08:56:20 PM »
Or I could already be 231lbs

You are not 231
All water and gear

Also the video is edited. Your not stepping on the scale. You turn it on then the video is edited.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #124 on: August 23, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »

Those tattoos are a head scratcher

brutal tard tats

Old people with tats look like larger degenerate assholes than dumb young people with tats... more indecent and lame.

Peeps love to look like filthy, retarded pieces of shit these days. it requires intelligence and even the smallest degree of morality to understand that drawing on urself is not appropriate past age 2.

if u spot a loser with tats, thats all u need to know... you've encountered a mentally ill dim bulb.