Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15225 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« on: August 23, 2021, 07:40:34 PM »
To be honest I am almost concerned. My girlfriend made me promise not to get fat and said I didn't need to get to 230lbs again. I told her I was going to take it easy and stay around 210. Meanwhile 10 days later I am 231lbs already. I did not expect to be 230 plus again this soon. Say whatever you want the weight is coming on easy and I am going to go with it. 240 is impossible lol really gtfo I am heading North

eature=share

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 07:41:25 PM »
Good work.

Can you help us obtain these legal steroids you have been talking about?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 07:43:18 PM »
Good work.

Can you help us obtain these legal steroids you have been talking about?

I am not on any steroids nor have I been talking about any just food but keep on hating. I am 231lbs not worried about your nonsense.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 07:43:25 PM »
Boring physique.  😴

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 07:56:50 PM »
I am not on any steroids nor have I been talking about any just food but keep on hating. I am 231lbs not worried about your nonsense.
Bhanks I've never thought you were on steroids. I can tell you're natural. You dont look like a steroid user at all.

But you said steroids weren't illegal. Do you want me to share the post where you said they werent illegal? I said they were and you specifically said they werent.

As I dont use illegal drugs I would like some of the legal steroids YOU spoke about.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2021, 07:57:23 PM »
My girlfriend made me promise not to get fat and said I didn't need to get to 230lbs again.

BHank cucked by a thin man saga happening soon?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2021, 08:00:31 PM »
No chance you hit 240.

You better listen to your GF before you assault her as well.

So you are completely natural?

Why stop at 240? Go for 255-260.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2021, 08:01:13 PM »

Not exactly as with all prescription drugs it depends if you have a prescription and the laws in your jurisdiction some places have different things OTC. But as a blanket statement that is False

See here you're saying steroids are legal.

Next you'll tell me alcohol and cigarettes are legal for everyone.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 08:05:44 PM »
The BEAST

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 08:36:05 PM »
Bhanks I've never thought you were on steroids. I can tell you're natural. You dont look like a steroid user at all.

But you said steroids weren't illegal. Do you want me to share the post where you said they werent illegal? I said they were and you specifically said they werent.

As I dont use illegal drugs I would like some of the legal steroids YOU spoke about.

I said they were not necessarily illegal as you were talking about a guy in thailand last I checked they were not illegal in thailand. Additionally prescription drugs are not illegal to people who have prescriptions so again you dumb fucking twat steroids are not necessarily illegal.  But keeping being a jackass you dumb fucking twat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2021, 08:37:00 PM »
The BEAST

More Beast than you but yeah 205lbs in that pic 231lbs now so working on it also Mike was dead at my age so yeah my 43 beats his 43

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2021, 08:41:04 PM »
Arguably the best rear double bicep of all time

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2021, 08:43:36 PM »
I said they were not necessarily illegal as you were talking about a guy in thailand last I checked they were not illegal in thailand. Additionally prescription drugs are not illegal to people who have prescriptions so again you dumb fucking twat steroids are not necessarily illegal.  But keeping being a jackass you dumb fucking twat

So steroids are legal in Thailand. So you can buy them their and ship them right to your house? Is that legal or would you get in trouble for that?

Alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Unless you're under age. Or if you're in Beirut age doesn't matter.

That's the game you're playing? Technically they're legal overseas....

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2021, 08:44:27 PM »
It's not the worst but yes came in too light back and legs will look better heavier

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2021, 08:46:58 PM »
It's not the worst but yes came in too light back and legs will look better heavier

Bhank as you've been training most of your adult life what are you planning to do to bring up your "challenge" areas? Do you have specific exercises you plan on utilizing? Or legal prescription steroids to use?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2021, 08:47:18 PM »
The Beast getting owned

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 08:47:29 PM »
So steroids are legal in Thailand. So you can buy them their and ship them right to your house? Is that legal or would you get in trouble for that?

Alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Unless you're under age. Or if you're in Beirut age doesn't matter.

That's the game you're playing? Technically they're legal overseas....

I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!

Dude I am not playing any games I don't give a fuck what you do or don't take. I am not taking any steroids. I think I have been clear on that. I do not give medical advice I am not a Doctor. I have no idea what your prescription needs may or may not be. My Dr absolutely does not prescribe steroids if your doctor feels you need them for some reason then yes that would be legal for you have at it but honestly I don't care if you free base black tar heroin you cooked up in your bathtub with a side of bath salts

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2021, 08:48:11 PM »
Bhank as you've been training most of your adult life what are you planning to do to bring up your "challenge" areas? Do you have specific exercises you plan on utilizing? Or legal prescription steroids to use?

I do not use any steroids legal or not again have been clear on this but keep hating. I plan to eat more and train harder

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2021, 08:53:45 PM »
I do not use any steroids legal or not again have been clear on this but keep hating. I plan to eat more and train harder

So you are a natural?

As well as a liar?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2021, 08:57:53 PM »
Dude I am not playing any games I don't give a fuck what you do or don't take. I am not taking any steroids. I think I have been clear on that. I do not give medical advice I am not a Doctor. I have no idea what your prescription needs may or may not be. My Dr absolutely does not prescribe steroids if your doctor feels you need them for some reason then yes that would be legal for you have at it but honestly I don't care if you free base black tar heroin you cooked up in your bathtub with a side of bath salts

Bhanks I have been nice to you on here and never called you names. I cant say you're treated my with the same respect.

I've never said you use steroids, I specifically said you can tell based on your build that you're natural. I didn't say you use any drugs. I'm with you.  I dont use steroids either.

But you specifically said steroids WERE LEGAL when I said they weren't. I asked you for these legal steroids and then you said I can go to Thailand (I live in America so traveling to Thailand for steroids is not practical) or have a doctor write a prescription for them, or that there might be some OTC available. I dont use any prescription medications.

Just admit you were wrong and that steroids are illegal, specifically in America, unless you meet ONE SPECIFIC CRITERIA. You cant buy steroids over the counter just as a 16 year old cant buy alcohol from a store (again i'm talking about in America).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2021, 09:08:18 PM »
Bhanks I have been nice to you on here and never called you names. I cant say you're treated my with the same respect.

I've never said you use steroids, I specifically said you can tell based on your build that you're natural. I didn't say you use any drugs. I'm with you.  I dont use steroids either.

But you specifically said steroids WERE LEGAL when I said they weren't. I asked you for these legal steroids and then you said I can go to Thailand (I live in America so traveling to Thailand for steroids is not practical) or have a doctor right a prescription for them, or that there might be some OTC available. I dont use any prescription medications.

Just admit you were wrong and that steroids are illegal, specifically in America, unless you meet ONE SPECIFIC CRITERIA. You cant buy steroids over the counter just as a 16 year old cant buy alcohol from a store (again i'm talking about in America).

Dude again you are just arguing nonsense prescription medications are absolutely legal in America with a prescription just because you can't buy something without a prescription doesn't mean it is illegal fucking retard you are not being respectful you are deliberately being an idiot. I don't give a fuck what you do or do not use.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2021, 09:12:18 PM »
The Beast getting owned

If binky shaves his head he’ll gain 7 pounds of muscle right away

He’ll look a lot more bad ass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2021, 09:14:18 PM »
So you are a natural?

As well as a liar?

Why are you asking me anything you already got it all figured out anyway. Hell you are the one who keeps telling me what I am using. I have to look up half the shit you claim I am obviously on

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2021, 09:15:34 PM »
How does a former wrestler have such a sickly lower back? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 09:18:59 PM »
How obsessed are you with cropping my photos and zooming in until they are out of focus? You have made pages and apges of post of my cropped out of focus photos