Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15720 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #125 on: August 24, 2021, 04:01:19 PM »
Again can you not read??? Testosterone is absolutely not an anabolic steroid. Again sorry you don't know the basic definitions of the words you throw around. Steroids as in anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone as in man made in a lab derivatives as in altered man made versions not actual testosterone the bioidentical hormone. Is it a hormone yes. Is it anabolic yes. Is it a steroid hell no it is the actual hormone. Steroids are synthetic derivatives you fucking jackass. Also look at my testosterone levels they are 233 which is extremely low if I was taking testosterone they would be much higher. I am also fucking anemic again something you would not be if you were taking synthetic hormones that boost red blood cell production. My blood work clearly shows a man on no steroids or hormones of any type. But you should know that since you are so smart

Hi Bhank.

I want to help out with this steroid definition and list some of the potential side effects.

I think this is the simplest answer. Testosterone your body produces is not an anabolic steroid, using testosterone  your body did not produce (so if someone used cadaver testosterone for this example) would be considered an anabolic steroid.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids

What are anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids are synthetic, or human-made, variations of the male sex hormone testosterone. The proper term for these compounds is anabolic-androgenic steroids. "Anabolic" refers to muscle building, and "androgenic" refers to increased male sex characteristics.

Misuse of anabolic steroids might lead to negative mental effects, such as:

paranoid (extreme, unreasonable)
jealousy
extreme irritability and aggression (“roid rage”)
delusions—false beliefs or ideas
impaired judgment
mania

My question is would cadaver testosterone be considered legal or illegal? I dont think a doctor can write a prescription for this.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 24, 2021, 04:14:27 PM »
Again can you not read??? Testosterone is absolutely not an anabolic steroid. Again sorry you don't know the basic definitions of the words you throw around. Steroids as in anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone as in man made in a lab derivatives as in altered man made versions not actual testosterone the bioidentical hormone. Is it a hormone yes. Is it anabolic yes. Is it a steroid hell no it is the actual hormone. Steroids are synthetic derivatives you fucking jackass. Also look at my testosterone levels they are 233 which is extremely low if I was taking testosterone they would be much higher. I am also fucking anemic again something you would not be if you were taking synthetic hormones that boost red blood cell production. My blood work clearly shows a man on no steroids or hormones of any type. But you should know that since you are so smart

You are still playing with words little man.

Testosterone injections are an anabolic steroid.

That's what we are talking about.

Not the natural occurring hormone in your body.

Stop being a bleeding vagina.

You have used anabolic steroids for years and admitted such.

Now you are natural. ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 24, 2021, 04:34:54 PM »

Howard, his mother could adopt you  ;D ;D ;D

Trust me , nobody wants to adopt a chunky ,62 yr old annoying dickwad , addicted to getbig.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: August 24, 2021, 04:40:25 PM »
To be honest I am almost concerned. My girlfriend made me promise not to get fat and said I didn't need to get to 230lbs again. I told her I was going to take it easy and stay around 210. Meanwhile 10 days later I am 231lbs already. I did not expect to be 230 plus again this soon. Say whatever you want the weight is coming on easy and I am going to go with it. 240 is impossible lol really gtfo I am heading North

eature=share

231lbs?  Are you 6'7"?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2021, 04:44:36 PM »
231lbs?  Are you 6'7"?

You have to see him in person to appreciate the dimensions and graininess. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2021, 04:50:38 PM »
You have to see him in person to appreciate the dimensions and graininess.
...like Dorian Yates in his prime  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2021, 05:25:53 PM »
Bhank is a true monster

Imagine if he used steroids, he would turn pro easily and be on the olympia stage  :o

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2021, 05:32:36 PM »
I know that was directed at me. LOL

I'm actually curious to see how you do in that future contest at the heavier wt.

Ya know BHanks, I know we wouldn't agree on many issues, but, you seem like a regular guy.
I know people bust your balls on here, but that's the charm and entertainment of getbig.
It's always been that way, and I've been on here for 21 years now...yikes.

My wife and I couldn't make this last contest , but ya never know what will happen in the future.
Maybe, just maybe , we'll meet/greet at some future BB event.

You are so creepy, you are the younger version of prime. Binky doesn’t care but you seem to keep coming back for more

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2021, 06:01:17 PM »

Your FSH and LH levels are not detectable. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2021, 06:47:43 PM »
Regardless Bhank, make the push for 250 lbs!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2021, 07:03:03 PM »
Hi Bhank.

I want to help out with this steroid definition and list some of the potential side effects.

I think this is the simplest answer. Testosterone your body produces is not an anabolic steroid, using testosterone  your body did not produce (so if someone used cadaver testosterone for this example) would be considered an anabolic steroid.

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/anabolic-steroids

What are anabolic steroids?
Anabolic steroids are synthetic, or human-made, variations of the male sex hormone testosterone. The proper term for these compounds is anabolic-androgenic steroids. "Anabolic" refers to muscle building, and "androgenic" refers to increased male sex characteristics.

Misuse of anabolic steroids might lead to negative mental effects, such as:

paranoid (extreme, unreasonable)
jealousy
extreme irritability and aggression (“roid rage”)
delusions—false beliefs or ideas
impaired judgment
mania

My question is would cadaver testosterone be considered legal or illegal? I dont think a doctor can write a prescription for this.

Again by all means read the original reply or the 2nd reply explaining to you and linking to the fucking dictionary whether your body produces something or not doesn't change what it is you fucking moron and again I really dont give a fuck either way. If you knew what the fuck you were actually talking about you would realize a total test level of 233 clearly indicates not using testosterone from any exogenous source. But again you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and just want to argue nonsense

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2021, 07:03:54 PM »
You are still playing with words little man.

Testosterone injections are an anabolic steroid.

That's what we are talking about.

Not the natural occurring hormone in your body.

Stop being a bleeding vagina.

You have used anabolic steroids for years and admitted such.

Now you are natural. ;D

Total test is 233 that means not using exogenous testosterone if you actually knew anything you could tell from the bloodwork I am clean

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2021, 07:05:13 PM »

Correct and my total test is 233 and I am anemic the exact opposite of an enhanced athlete

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2021, 07:07:54 PM »
Regardless Bhank, make the push for 250 lbs!

Exactly I don't give a fuck what some numbers say I get it I am old my test levels are low. I am anemic all my hormone levels are low. I am not even a naturally heavy man and have serious digestive issues and a fucking disease that doesnt let me absorb nutrients but fuck that I am going to try bodybuilding regardless because that is what I want to do right now.

You all think I am kidding when I say food is the answer it sounds so simple it can't possible be the secret it is absolutely the secret you want to grow eat more

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2021, 07:09:32 PM »
231lbs?  Are you 6'7"?

Right it must be my fake scale and fake tape measure again I am really only 180lbs and 5 foot 8 ignore the pics of me sucked down to 200lbs for a contest towering over the competition and with a belly now I have clearly lost weight

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2021, 07:11:57 PM »
Bhank posts labs that appear quite indicative of steroid use, but continues to tell us he doesn’t use steroids?? 

???

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2021, 07:13:31 PM »
You guys sit here and argue about a bunch of ridiculous shit you think I do when I am telling you exactly what I do I fucking eat and all you say is no not possible you must be doing all these others things again no I fucking eat not a little not an extra 500 but a fucking lot that is how you gain weight you then stop eating to lean out it is that fuckign simple. To get big eat more to get shredded eat less. Its not rocket science

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2021, 07:16:06 PM »
Bhank posts labs that appear quite indicative of steroid use, but continues to tell us he doesn’t use steroids?? 

???

"Testosterone deficiency in quite common among male IBD patients. It seems to be connected to the disease activity, inflammation and the duration of disease"

https://www.endocrine-abstracts.org/ea/0041/ea0041ep721

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2021, 07:37:09 PM »
Again by all means read the original reply or the 2nd reply explaining to you and linking to the fucking dictionary whether your body produces something or not doesn't change what it is you fucking moron and again I really dont give a fuck either way. If you knew what the fuck you were actually talking about you would realize a total test level of 233 clearly indicates not using testosterone from any exogenous source. But again you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and just want to argue nonsense

Hi bhank,

Test levels that low at your age are usually a result of coming off anabolic steroids or you have something seriously wrong. Due to your extreme level of muscularity and low bodyfat it would be even easier to assume you have used some sort of "exogenous"  male hormones.

But I dont think that. Because you have said you're natural and you come across as a straight shooter.

But as you are natural there is something seriously wrong with you and your doctor will be prescribing you LEGAL steroids. And then you wont be natural, but you'll look much much better.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2021, 07:38:47 PM »
Synthetic testosterone is a steroid.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2021, 07:45:31 PM »

Dear Dave,

I competed in the IFBB as a natural. I believe that both Hankins and Pamith have what it takes to follow in my footsteps. They must, however, follow Howard's advice. Thank you for listening.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2021, 07:46:54 PM »

If a bodybuilder was prepping for a show and decided to drop TRT of whatever anabolics he or she was on in the final weeks to avoid water retention/bloat, etc a reading of 233ng's would make sense.  Especially given that FSH and LH are not detectable.  I'm not saying Bhank is guilty of this but it could be construed as fishy. 

That being said, Bhanks - if you are walking around at 233ng's and producing no FSH or LH you would probably be a good candidate for clomiphene therapy as a form of TRT.  What is the estrogen situation like?  DHT?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2021, 07:48:53 PM »

No ding dong it isn't but again thanks for not knowing the meaning of the words you are using. I get it I am not Kevin Levrone I am never going to be Mr Olympia. I have bad knees. I have had multiple shoulder and knee surgeries. I have a torn pec a disconnected bicep tendon 2 torn labrums missing meniscus bone on bone all the good middle aged shit. I don't even belong to a gym and I am clearly too old and beat up anyway. Hell according to the Dr I should not be walking not bodybuilding but fucking walking. I was told to quit lifting 20 years ago. I have been advised to not even eat much less lift. I am anemic and have a digestive auto immune disease that suppresses testosterone. And I am bald not pretty. Not the ideal formula for bodybuilding. Yet somehow I want to train in my basement on 5 pieces of equipment eat 10k calories a day and become a heavyweight NPC bodybuilder as I approach my mid 40s and participate in a male beauty pageant in speedos. It is so impossible why even bother.  Experts don't know shit. I can and I will.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2021, 07:51:05 PM »
You guys sit here and argue about a bunch of ridiculous shit you think I do when I am telling you exactly what I do I fucking eat and all you say is no not possible you must be doing all these others things again no I fucking eat not a little not an extra 500 but a fucking lot that is how you gain weight you then stop eating to lean out it is that fuckign simple. To get big eat more to get shredded eat less. Its not rocket science

B. WOOD HEALY, what is a good bulking diet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2021, 07:55:13 PM »
B. WOOD HEALY, what is a good bulking diet?

Everything eat everything