Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1551426 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #19025 on: December 16, 2022, 06:29:38 AM »
Except none of that actually happened

Brian, were are talking about actual reality, not your version of it.

Everything you write is contrary to the actual evidence

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19026 on: December 16, 2022, 06:30:38 AM »
Knowing Bhank you can just imagine how his day went when he fought Clegg.

I imagine Bhank driving to the venue. At the time he probably brought his girlfriend along to show her what a badass he is. If he had a girlfriend it was probably some  kittyhawk tweaker queen- young, dum and full of cum. On their way to the fight the conversation went like this:

Hankins- I got a real fish here. This Clegg guy is nothing. Can't wait to stomp this guy.

Girl- I don't know... Brian  have you done this before? didn't you loose your last fight?

Hankins- what the fuck are you talking about!!?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is today! Now! Besides I didn't lose. I just wasn't able to stand up before the referee counted to 10.  I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than ever! Just watch babe.

Girl- OK... Im just worried is all. Are you sure you're in your best shape? You just threw up on yourself a few minutes ago. Im gonna have to shampoo the car seats. Maybe all that adderall upset your stomach?

Hankins- Nonsense.  Adderall doesn't upset my stomach. Its just acid reflux from peach cobbler and jersey mikes. Just shut up already and quit your worrying.  You're distracting me. It's easy to get lost on the way to these contests.

An hour later...

Girl- Brian can you hear me? Brian? How many fingers am I holding up? Maybe some smelling salts or more adderall will help wake you up.you still don't look so good. Are you sure you're OK? That fat guy can really fight.

Hankins- what. Huh. What happened? Whens the fight?

Girl- it's over babe. They stopped it. You were losing really bad.

Hankins- Bullshit. Liar! Do you want me to dent your ficking skull bitch! I didn't lose! Why doesn't Clegg just post a picture of himself if he won? I'm stronger and leaner.

Girl- oh Brian. I think the damage is worse than you think. You're not making any sense. Why would he post a picture? He beat you unconscious.

Hankins- ill show you what unconscious is! (Rains 50 punches down on the poor girl) Im undefeated bitch. I got the police reports to prove it. Ask my last girlfriend.  Her head is still caved in. You bitches never learn. I can't be faded!
hilarious

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #19027 on: December 16, 2022, 06:38:43 AM »
Again I won both rounds and caved his fucking head in. The referee disqualified me between rounds. I thought I was coming out for the 3rd round and was told I took too long and was disqualified. That is not the same as getting my ass beat he didn't put a scratch on me. I won that fight if Jamie feels different I am ready anytime. It wasn't even competitive. He ran for the first 2 minutes of each round then got slammed on his head then spent the last 3 minutes eating shots to the dome then had the ref pull me off him twice as the round was over I passed his guard instantly and spent the last 3 minutes of each round hitting him in the head he took about 50 unaswered blows at the end of both rounds. I wasn't touched. So yeah I really don't give a fuck about Jamie Klegg I will beat his ass 7 days a week and twice on sunday. Nor does any of that change I am in better shape stronger bigger leaner than every one of you haters talking shit about my build.

The fights already been set up for feb 25.

You have  ignored the posts by several members. Because you know you will get your ass best again.

You were beating his ass for 2 rounds but left on a stretcher with oxygen mask?

Just like your bodybuilding shows you claim you won but placed last or second last.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19028 on: December 16, 2022, 06:45:17 AM »
The fights already been set up for feb 25.

You have  ignored the posts by several members. Because you know you will get your ass best again.

You were beating his ass for 2 rounds but left on a stretcher with oxygen mask?

Just like your bodybuilding shows you claim you won but placed last or second last.

that was a typo, he was dead last

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19029 on: December 16, 2022, 06:50:21 AM »
I was in a match they declared him the winner of the match I won the fight no one can declare sometime the winner of a fight that’s nonsense. I could continue I wasn’t given a chance they disqualified me before I even knew what was going on. But yeah I got hit 0 times and he took 100 shots to his head while on his back and I was told to get off him by the ref twice I won that fight. He was declared the winner of the match by the ref not the same thing
No one can declare someone the winner of a fight? Isn't that the specific job of the referee? Like he absolutely declares the winner. Much like a judge in a bodybuilding contest. So weird for someone to constantly have excuses for losing. It's almost like you're lying. Hmmm

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #19030 on: December 16, 2022, 06:59:59 AM »
No one can declare someone the winner of a fight? Isn't that the specific job of the referee? Like he absolutely declares the winner. Much like a judge in a bodybuilding contest. So weird for someone to constantly have excuses for losing. It's almost like you're lying. Hmmm

Winner of the match not the fight did Matt hamill win the fig by against John jones fuck no he was declared the winner of the match he lost the fight badly

Again I really don’t care you guys want to argue for weeks about something from a decade ago when none of you were there none of you saw it and you have no idea what you are talking about. I know I beat that dudes ass I don’t need to argue about it. The ref raised his hand so what his head was dented and he was concussed I did not take a single shot so whatever

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #19031 on: December 16, 2022, 07:02:14 AM »
Knowing Bhank you can just imagine how his day went when he fought Clegg.

I imagine Bhank driving to the venue. At the time he probably brought his girlfriend along to show her what a badass he is. If he had a girlfriend it was probably some  kittyhawk tweaker queen- young, dum and full of cum. On their way to the fight the conversation went like this:

Hankins- I got a real fish here. This Clegg guy is nothing. Can't wait to stomp this guy.

Girl- I don't know... Brian  have you done this before? didn't you loose your last fight?

Hankins- what the fuck are you talking about!!?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is today! Now! Besides I didn't lose. I just wasn't able to stand up before the referee counted to 10.  I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than ever! Just watch babe.

Girl- OK... Im just worried is all. Are you sure you're in your best shape? You just threw up on yourself a few minutes ago. Im gonna have to shampoo the car seats. Maybe all that adderall upset your stomach?

Hankins- Nonsense.  Adderall doesn't upset my stomach. Its just acid reflux from peach cobbler and jersey mikes. Just shut up already and quit your worrying.  You're distracting me. It's easy to get lost on the way to these contests.

An hour later...

Girl- Brian can you hear me? Brian? How many fingers am I holding up? Maybe some smelling salts or more adderall will help wake you up.you still don't look so good. Are you sure you're OK? That fat guy can really fight.

Hankins- what. Huh. What happened? Whens the fight?

Girl- it's over babe. They stopped it. You were losing really bad.

Hankins- Bullshit. Liar! Do you want me to dent your ficking skull bitch! I didn't lose! Why doesn't Clegg just post a picture of himself if he won? I'm stronger and leaner.

Girl- oh Brian. I think the damage is worse than you think. You're not making any sense. Why would he post a picture? He beat you unconscious.

Hankins- ill show you what unconscious is! (Rains 50 punches down on the poor girl) Im undefeated bitch. I got the police reports to prove it. Ask my last girlfriend.  Her head is still caved in. You bitches never learn. I can't be faded!
Fucking hilarious!  ;D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19032 on: December 16, 2022, 07:02:40 AM »
Winner of the match not the fight did Matt hamill win the fig by against John jones fuck no he was declared the winner of the match he lost the fight badly

Again I really don’t care you guys want to argue for weeks about something from a decade ago when none of you were there none of you saw it and you have no idea what you are talking about. I know I beat that dudes ass I don’t need to argue about it. The ref raised his hand so what his head was dented and he was concussed I did not take a single shot so whatever

this is like a quarter of an hour being 25 minutes or 8 being half a dozen you idiotic twat

as for the bolded bit, you look pretty fucked up to me

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19033 on: December 16, 2022, 07:04:05 AM »
Well,looks like another day with this self centered egotistical halfwit trying to convince us and himself that he`s the best at everything and can`t be faded.

Fucking clown!  ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19034 on: December 16, 2022, 07:24:16 AM »
Well,looks like another day with this self centered egotistical halfwit trying to convince us and himself that he`s the best at everything and can`t be faded.

Fucking clown!  ;D

Hanky is still trying to convince us he isn't bald, lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19035 on: December 16, 2022, 07:25:20 AM »

Fucking clown!  ;D

The entertainment is great.  I was laughing so hard at Beak post people around we were like "everything ok?" 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19036 on: December 16, 2022, 07:25:38 AM »
None of us are fooled!  LOL  ;D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19037 on: December 16, 2022, 07:26:21 AM »
he needs to shave his head. looks like a clown with his balding crown  :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19038 on: December 16, 2022, 07:34:27 AM »
None of us are fooled!  LOL  ;D
BUT ,,,do you have flute seperation in your legs,,,

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19039 on: December 16, 2022, 07:37:34 AM »
Look all I am saying is currently I am in peak form 220lbs lean and strong not one of you talking shit can favorably compare. But no I am not competing in pre judging tonight. Looking for Walker and Krizzo to do well.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19040 on: December 16, 2022, 07:39:49 AM »
Look all I am saying is currently I am in peak form 220lbs lean and strong not one of you talking shit can favorably compare. But no I am not competing in pre judging tonight. Looking for Walker and Krizzo to do well.
tough lineup top 10 is going to be interesting,top 5 ok,,6-10 is a juggle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19041 on: December 16, 2022, 07:46:56 AM »

Can you run a 1/2 mile?

Do 10 strict pull ups chin over bar?

Bench your BW x 1.5? 

Ruck 12 miles under 3 hours w 40lbs ? 

Hold a plank for 5 min? 

Do 50 pushups wo a break? 

Jump rope for 2 minutes without a break? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19042 on: December 16, 2022, 07:55:30 AM »
Can you run a 1/2 mile?

Do 10 strict pull ups chin over bar?

Bench your BW x 1.5? 

Ruck 12 miles under 3 hours w 40lbs ? 

Hold a plank for 5 min? 

Do 50 pushups wo a break? 

Jump rope for 2 minutes without a break?

Can you juggle? I mean seriously this is a bodybuilding board and weightlifting now it’s running?? Fucking krank wanted me to take a dexterity text I mean for chic sake why a paragraph and a thesis on what it means to be in shape just post a pic to compare shape. You are actually one of the few who can compare but you still don’t show it’s always a 1/4 shoulder at an angle. I am the only one willing to clearly show my results and I am the one getting attacked. Either post your results with a pic to compare or don’t but stop writing bullshit thesis on what it means to have results. You guys all post your workouts and theories no on post actual results but me who gives a fuck about your workout theory without results

But sure let me play along. I think I can jog half a mile but haven’t tried in years. I was considering trying jogging this summer on the beach. I can do 10 pull-ups. I can bench 1.5 my body weight. I haven’t been on a ruck march since I left the army but yeah I can carry a backpack and walk fast. Never done a plank in my life and no intention of ever doing one. I did 72 push ups in a row to max army physical but haven’t done a push up since again not all are created equal form is going to make a huge difference no idea why I would waste my time doing push-ups I prefer weights they are better. My cardio improved significantly in my late 30s in Maui I am still reaping the benefits.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19043 on: December 16, 2022, 07:58:42 AM »
Look all I am saying is currently I am in peak form 220lbs lean and strong
:D

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19044 on: December 16, 2022, 07:59:18 AM »
Can you juggle? I mean seriously this is a bodybuilding board and weightlifting now it’s running?? Fucking krank wanted me to take a dexterity text I mean for chic sake why a paragraph and a thesis on what it means to be in shape just post a pic to compare shape. You are actually one of the few who can compare but you still don’t show it’s always a 1/4 shoulder at an angle. I am the only one willing to clearly show my results and I am the one getting attacked. Either post your results with a pic to compare or don’t but stop writing bullshit thesis on what it means to have results. You guys all post your workouts and theories no on post actual results but me who gives a fuck about your workout theory without results
Dude...you´re an aging balding man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19045 on: December 16, 2022, 08:00:10 AM »

WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY IN SHAPE FOR?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19046 on: December 16, 2022, 08:00:42 AM »
Dude...you´re an aging BALD man

Fixed.   :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19047 on: December 16, 2022, 08:03:23 AM »
BUT ,,,do you have flute seperation in your legs,,,
I`m working on it....flutes are tough to get bro.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19048 on: December 16, 2022, 08:04:28 AM »
WHAT ARE YOU EXACTLY IN SHAPE FOR?

See above I answered your question none of those things are particularly challenging. But again we can all tell if someone is in shape with a pic writing theoretical essays has nothing to do with it

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19049 on: December 16, 2022, 08:06:58 AM »