Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1505563 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #19000 on: December 15, 2022, 06:28:37 PM »
Midlife crisis for Bhanky.

Been there, done that... a couple of times.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19001 on: December 15, 2022, 06:34:12 PM »
Again I am not actually bald I have thin blond hair on top so yeah when under bright lights the sides look darker and the top is blond but it’s not bald I have full coverage. It’s really not bad when brushed this is bed head but you can clearly see I have hair

So, has your hair always been thin? I was a towhead as a kid. My hair was always straight and fine. When it evaporated in my 20's, I was prepared for this. The beauty of buzz cuts is that one can do them themself... saves both time and money. One thing I miss is the barber massaging my scalp.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19002 on: December 15, 2022, 06:40:46 PM »
Getbig has taught me that with the right product and the correct lighting anybody can cure baldness

Really? Tell me how. It would be fun to not be bald anymore.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19003 on: December 15, 2022, 06:51:38 PM »
Excellent commentary Prime. You really should get back to posting more.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #19004 on: December 15, 2022, 07:08:29 PM »
Excellent commentary Prime. You really should get back to posting more.

Oh Jesus Christ you sadistic bastard, please don’t lead that wrinkly old phaggot on.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19005 on: December 15, 2022, 09:06:31 PM »
No I am bigger and stronger now than ever the twice a week Heavy lifting has made a difference as have other changes made to come under 220 and be full strength  this is the biggest and leanest I have been with the most quality tissue and strength. I know my physique this is the best it’s been. Sure I didn’t have injuries when I was younger but I didn’t have this much lean dry cut tissue.

Oi Thick Head - you missed replying

You can & They Did.

Are you Deliberately being obtuse or you're really that thick & stupid
you were in a sanctioned MMA fight & unable to Continue Jamie Clegg was
declared the winner - look at the record books it doesn't say you Bianca battered jamie & lost the Fight = The win went to Him - not you.

I take it You have seen boxing & MMA Fight & the Fight has been stopped by ref or doctor & the one who cannot continue is the loser - Execpt for You. FFS Ha Ha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #19006 on: December 15, 2022, 09:06:56 PM »
Show us the dents Brian -

(he does look pretty tired from beating you up though.)
The pinnacle of physical excellence has love handles and a saggy chest. Poor bhank, his steroids and abs didn't help him not get his ass handed to him by a skinny shizzo look alike.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #19007 on: December 15, 2022, 11:49:14 PM »
Oi Thick Head - you missed replying

You can & They Did.

Are you Deliberately being obtuse or you're really that thick & stupid
you were in a sanctioned MMA fight & unable to Continue Jamie Clegg was
declared the winner - look at the record books it doesn't say you Bianca battered jamie & lost the Fight = The win went to Him - not you.

I take it You have seen boxing & MMA Fight & the Fight has been stopped by ref or doctor & the one who cannot continue is the loser - Execpt for You. FFS Ha Ha

I was in a match they declared him the winner of the match I won the fight no one can declare sometime the winner of a fight that’s nonsense. I could continue I wasn’t given a chance they disqualified me before I even knew what was going on. But yeah I got hit 0 times and he took 100 shots to his head while on his back and I was told to get off him by the ref twice I won that fight. He was declared the winner of the match by the ref not the same thing

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19008 on: December 16, 2022, 01:35:17 AM »
I was in a match they declared him the winner of the match I won the fight no one can declare sometime the winner of a fight that’s nonsense. I could continue I wasn’t given a chance they disqualified me before I even knew what was going on. But yeah I got hit 0 times and he took 100 shots to his head while on his back and I was told to get off him by the ref twice I won that fight. He was declared the winner of the match by the ref not the same thing

no they didnt, if they did it would say "disqualified" on the fight record...

Being disqualified from a fight is a big thing

If the ref split you its because yoy were just lying on him doing nothing

Fucks sake your reality is fucked

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19009 on: December 16, 2022, 02:06:17 AM »
no they didnt, if they did it would say "disqualified" on the fight record...

Being disqualified from a fight is a big thing

If the ref split you its because yoy were just lying on him doing nothing

Fucks sake your reality is fucked

Again I won both rounds and caved his fucking head in. The referee disqualified me between rounds. I thought I was coming out for the 3rd round and was told I took too long and was disqualified. That is not the same as getting my ass beat he didn't put a scratch on me. I won that fight if Jamie feels different I am ready anytime. It wasn't even competitive. He ran for the first 2 minutes of each round then got slammed on his head then spent the last 3 minutes eating shots to the dome then had the ref pull me off him twice as the round was over I passed his guard instantly and spent the last 3 minutes of each round hitting him in the head he took about 50 unaswered blows at the end of both rounds. I wasn't touched. So yeah I really don't give a fuck about Jamie Klegg I will beat his ass 7 days a week and twice on sunday. Nor does any of that change I am in better shape stronger bigger leaner than every one of you haters talking shit about my build.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19010 on: December 16, 2022, 03:24:30 AM »
Again I won both rounds and caved his fucking head in. The referee disqualified me between rounds. I thought I was coming out for the 3rd round and was told I took too long and was disqualified. That is not the same as getting my ass beat he didn't put a scratch on me. I won that fight if Jamie feels different I am ready anytime. It wasn't even competitive. He ran for the first 2 minutes of each round then got slammed on his head then spent the last 3 minutes eating shots to the dome then had the ref pull me off him twice as the round was over I passed his guard instantly and spent the last 3 minutes of each round hitting him in the head he took about 50 unaswered blows at the end of both rounds. I wasn't touched. So yeah I really don't give a fuck about Jamie Klegg I will beat his ass 7 days a week and twice on sunday. Nor does any of that change I am in better shape stronger bigger leaner than every one of you haters talking shit about my build.

it was a TKORSC you fuckwit, if you had been disqualified it would have said that

Tell me Brian, if the referee was so quick to stop the contest against you why didnt he stop the contest after you we raining 50 unanswered blows on a downed opponent?

Your version of events is totally unbelievable.

it also doesnt bode well for your knockout power, 100 clean shots and he got up

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #19011 on: December 16, 2022, 03:33:16 AM »
Is bhank shoulder supposedly dislocated in this photo?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19012 on: December 16, 2022, 03:33:55 AM »

he claims yes...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19013 on: December 16, 2022, 03:55:58 AM »
it was a TKORSC you fuckwit, if you had been disqualified it would have said that

Tell me Brian, if the referee was so quick to stop the contest against you why didnt he stop the contest after you we raining 50 unanswered blows on a downed opponent?

Your version of events is totally unbelievable.

it also doesnt bode well for your knockout power, 100 clean shots and he got up

By all means ask Jamie for the fight video I don't need to argue about it I was there

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #19014 on: December 16, 2022, 04:09:31 AM »

Are you telling me that a man that can curl 156.1 pounds for 1 rep could punch someone full strength in their head 100 times and not knock them out?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19015 on: December 16, 2022, 04:42:35 AM »

His brain is dislocated. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19016 on: December 16, 2022, 04:49:15 AM »
By all means ask Jamie for the fight video I don't need to argue about it I was there

Your recollection of what happened is skewed by your ego

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #19017 on: December 16, 2022, 05:08:32 AM »
I think he's back on the rec drugs.  Irrational, angry, posting at all hours.  Detached from reality, lashing out.  Either lost the job or now comfortable enough on it to step out a bit.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #19018 on: December 16, 2022, 05:34:25 AM »

Bianca , this is all you ever do
Whine whine whine
Cry cry cry

You couldn't continue  - you didn't know what was going ? WTF either you're admitting you really are Thick / Dumb / Stupid
Or you were Dazed / Concussed from the Beating he gave you.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19019 on: December 16, 2022, 05:48:28 AM »
I was in a match they declared him the winner of the match I won the fight no one can declare sometime the winner of a fight that’s nonsense. I could continue I wasn’t given a chance they disqualified me before I even knew what was going on.
There are rules, and judges enforce them. You quit between rounds. You went out on a stretcher, exhausted, beaten. Jamie won easily, and got his hand raised in victory. A bit of highschool wrestling and some roids wasn't going to make you a champion.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #19020 on: December 16, 2022, 06:10:05 AM »
Knowing Bhank you can just imagine how his day went when he fought Clegg.

I imagine Bhank driving to the venue. At the time he probably brought his girlfriend along to show her what a badass he is. If he had a girlfriend it was probably some  kittyhawk tweaker queen- young, dum and full of cum. On their way to the fight the conversation went like this:

Hankins- I got a real fish here. This Clegg guy is nothing. Can't wait to stomp this guy.

Girl- I don't know... Brian  have you done this before? didn't you loose your last fight?

Hankins- what the fuck are you talking about!!?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is today! Now! Besides I didn't lose. I just wasn't able to stand up before the referee counted to 10.  I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than ever! Just watch babe.

Girl- OK... Im just worried is all. Are you sure you're in your best shape? You just threw up on yourself a few minutes ago. Im gonna have to shampoo the car seats. Maybe all that adderall upset your stomach?

Hankins- Nonsense.  Adderall doesn't upset my stomach. Its just acid reflux from peach cobbler and jersey mikes. Just shut up already and quit your worrying.  You're distracting me. It's easy to get lost on the way to these contests.

An hour later...

Girl- Brian can you hear me? Brian? How many fingers am I holding up? Maybe some smelling salts or more adderall will help wake you up.you still don't look so good. Are you sure you're OK? That fat guy can really fight.

Hankins- what. Huh. What happened? Whens the fight?

Girl- it's over babe. They stopped it. You were losing really bad.

Hankins- Bullshit. Liar! Do you want me to dent your ficking skull bitch! I didn't lose! Why doesn't Clegg just post a picture of himself if he won? I'm stronger and leaner.

Girl- oh Brian. I think the damage is worse than you think. You're not making any sense. Why would he post a picture? He beat you unconscious.

Hankins- ill show you what unconscious is! (Rains 50 punches down on the poor girl) Im undefeated bitch. I got the police reports to prove it. Ask my last girlfriend.  Her head is still caved in. You bitches never learn. I can't be faded!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #19021 on: December 16, 2022, 06:12:49 AM »
currently has 'flute'seperation in his legs....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #19022 on: December 16, 2022, 06:24:32 AM »

Easily the post of the year.   I’m dying over here and people are asking questions.

Knowing Bhank you can just imagine how his day went when he fought Clegg.

I imagine Bhank driving to the venue. At the time he probably brought his girlfriend along to show her what a badass he is. If he had a girlfriend it was probably some  kittyhawk tweaker queen- young, dum and full of cum. On their way to the fight the conversation went like this:

Hankins- I got a real fish here. This Clegg guy is nothing. Can't wait to stomp this guy.

Girl- I don't know... Brian  have you done this before? didn't you loose your last fight?

Hankins- what the fuck are you talking about!!?? That doesn't matter! All that matters is today! Now! Besides I didn't lose. I just wasn't able to stand up before the referee counted to 10.  I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than ever! Just watch babe.

Girl- OK... Im just worried is all. Are you sure you're in your best shape? You just threw up on yourself a few minutes ago. Im gonna have to shampoo the car seats. Maybe all that adderall upset your stomach?

Hankins- Nonsense.  Adderall doesn't upset my stomach. Its just acid reflux from peach cobbler and jersey mikes. Just shut up already and quit your worrying.  You're distracting me. It's easy to get lost on the way to these contests.

An hour later...

Girl- Brian can you hear me? Brian? How many fingers am I holding up? Maybe some smelling salts or more adderall will help wake you up.you still don't look so good. Are you sure you're OK? That fat guy can really fight.

Hankins- what. Huh. What happened? Whens the fight?

Girl- it's over babe. They stopped it. You were losing really bad.

Hankins- Bullshit. Liar! Do you want me to dent your ficking skull bitch! I didn't lose! Why doesn't Clegg just post a picture of himself if he won? I'm stronger and leaner.

Girl- oh Brian. I think the damage is worse than you think. You're not making any sense. Why would he post a picture? He beat you unconscious.

Hankins- ill show you what unconscious is! (Rains 50 punches down on the poor girl) Im undefeated bitch. I got the police reports to prove it. Ask my last girlfriend.  Her head is still caved in. You bitches never learn. I can't be faded!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19023 on: December 16, 2022, 06:26:12 AM »
There are rules, and judges enforce them. You quit between rounds. You went out on a stretcher, exhausted, beaten. Jamie won easily, and got his hand raised in victory. A bit of highschool wrestling and some roids wasn't going to make you a champion.

Except none of that actually happened

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #19024 on: December 16, 2022, 06:28:38 AM »