Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1551039 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18975 on: December 15, 2022, 02:41:47 PM »
I beat on Jamie’s head for 2 rounds he took at least 50 unanswered shots to the head at the end of both rounds. He came up to me after the fight and had actual dents in his head he was clearly concussed. I am also in the best shape of my life right now regressed lol
I gassed out and quit and I look worse now than I ever did

You think you are in the best shape of your life?

Your old photos prove thats not true

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #18976 on: December 15, 2022, 02:43:35 PM »
A week ago I strict curled 71 kilo who gives a fuck if I regurgitated some stomach fluid. Today I can do more soon I will do a lot more. I am stronger than ever leaner more athletic. I have the formula now and a plan to become a legend a two sport competitor old school style. I am going to enter the strict curl and bodybuilding event at the same show. When I train for strength I get all cut up at full strength I look my best and I am 220lbs. I am going to compete in both the same weekend old school style.

Don't forget 'dumber than ever.'

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18977 on: December 15, 2022, 02:47:08 PM »
A week ago I strict curled 71 kilo who gives a fuck if I regurgitated some stomach fluid. Today I can do more soon I will do a lot more. I am stronger than ever leaner more athletic. I have the formula now and a plan to become a legend a two sport competitor old school style. I am going to enter the strict curl and bodybuilding event at the same show. When I train for strength I get all cut up at full strength I look my best and I am 220lbs. I am going to compete in both the same weekend old school style.

Im sure you will get a medallion in both events

Just remember, posing trunks are for the bodybuilding event not the curl contest

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18978 on: December 15, 2022, 02:50:02 PM »
who gives a fuck if I regurgitated some stomach fluid.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18979 on: December 15, 2022, 02:51:09 PM »
Im sure you will get a medallion in both events

Just remember, posing trunks are for the bodybuilding event not the curl contest
He`s gonna` lose two times in one day!  ;D

Loser Of Peace

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18980 on: December 15, 2022, 03:01:50 PM »
He`s gonna` lose two times in one day!  ;D

Loser Of Peace

after leaving the venue with his two consolation medals his fiance says
"Never mind Brian, you can always post a picture of the medals on getbig"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18981 on: December 15, 2022, 03:03:45 PM »
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18982 on: December 15, 2022, 03:05:14 PM »
He should go for the "Loser Trifecta" and enter a curl contest,bb contest,and an arm wrestling contest.

Participant Of Peace  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18983 on: December 15, 2022, 03:08:03 PM »
After the curl contest the fun really happens -

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18984 on: December 15, 2022, 03:13:52 PM »
You fucking retard. You don't dent a person's skull. Fucking idiot. A skull breaks because its bone.. just like you bonehead.

I heard you were purple, gasping for air, lost control of your bowells and shit yourself. You were spitting your teeth out like chicklets when the ref saved your life. Now unfortunately you have severe brain damage and cannot even correctly remember the incident as it truly happened.

this is the only dented skull i ever saw in an mma match.   and he quit right away.   how damn tough was Clegg to endure multiple fractures; the only thing that can dent a skull

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18985 on: December 15, 2022, 03:13:56 PM »
You think you are in the best shape of your life?

Your old photos prove thats not true

No I am bigger and stronger now than ever the twice a week Heavy lifting has made a difference as have other changes made to come under 220 and be full strength  this is the biggest and leanest I have been with the most quality tissue and strength. I know my physique this is the best it’s been. Sure I didn’t have injuries when I was younger but I didn’t have this much lean dry cut tissue.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18986 on: December 15, 2022, 03:15:35 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18987 on: December 15, 2022, 03:16:29 PM »
No I am bigger and stronger now than ever the twice a week Heavy lifting has made a difference as have other changes made to come under 220 and be full strength  this is the biggest and leanest I have been with the most quality tissue and strength. I know my physique this is the best it’s been. Sure I didn’t have injuries when I was younger but I didn’t have this much lean dry cut tissue.

add early onset dementia to the list of ailments

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18988 on: December 15, 2022, 03:24:01 PM »
Show us the dents Brian -

(he does look pretty tired from beating you up though.)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18989 on: December 15, 2022, 03:26:01 PM »
Dented Dome Of Peace 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18990 on: December 15, 2022, 03:30:10 PM »
Show us the dents Brian -

(he does look pretty tired from beating you up though.)

Brutal. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18991 on: December 15, 2022, 04:43:23 PM »
I am not trying to be the lowest body fat possible  I am training to get strong a low body fat is a simple side effect of that. Hell I am bulking

I didn't ask about you, please re-read the question.  I asked if 'we' as in those of us that train a different way.  A lower bodyfat doesn't translate to better fitness and performance.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18992 on: December 15, 2022, 04:50:14 PM »
Who cares? Nobody. Nobody cares about any of the horseshit you post. You're a fucking mess. Shitting blood, you're so bloated with fluid you lose 10lbs overnight. You have a HR over 100. You're stronger than ever? You can't even bench or your woman looking titty would finish tearing. You can't squat shit or pull any real numbers. So this is all strong as you've ever been? So you've never had any real strength then. Your stick legs are a mess and smaller than your arms. Yeah you're quite an athletic machine

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18993 on: December 15, 2022, 05:46:37 PM »
Hi Mr. Scott !   🙋‍♀️

I’ve been following your medical ordeal, hang in there, better days are ahead.

Keep in mind, no matter what you’re better off than bhank, who brags about being “bone on bone”, like two naked men sharing a sleeping bag.

Occasionally, you come up with some really great zingers. This is one of them.  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18994 on: December 15, 2022, 05:57:14 PM »

If you missed one shot you would be 211

Miss 2 and you would be 195

One month off cold Turkey you would be 185

There is a reason why you haven’t come off in over a decade.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18995 on: December 15, 2022, 06:08:58 PM »
This pic is fucking hilarious. FFS he looks like a circus freak.
But the utterly serious look on his face as if he's saying to himself "once I hit em with a front double bicep it'll put an end to all the shit talking. They'll see. They fucked with the wrong guy. Can't be faded."

Meanwhile all You want to do is just laugh your ass off, like when a retard enters a talent show.

Some folks are born with excellent genetics for a great proportionate physique. When you add muscle and very little fat to a great frame/bone structure, and you have a winner. Unfortunately, when the natural genetics aren't there, nothing helps. Not special lighting, photoshopping, a little oil, or a good tan.

Comparing Bhank to a circus freak is harsh but close to being accurate. He once posted a photo to show off the width of his shoulders/delts supposedly filling a doorway. It must have been an extremely narrow door. Besides that, his head, shoulders, lats, waist, and hips are all the same width. Ever heard the phrase 'he's got a good head on his shoulders'? Not sure how good Bhank’s head is, meaning what is inside it, LOL! But damn, it is sure huge. So big that one wonders how his neck can hold it up at all.

I give him some credit for trying to make something out of nothing and not ever giving up. If you believe something hard enough, it may not actually come true but you will imagine that it did.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18996 on: December 15, 2022, 06:11:16 PM »
dont spoil it, he might have fucked off  ;D

You mean like when he posted "I'm out"?  ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18997 on: December 15, 2022, 06:12:02 PM »
Happy birthday Hankins!

How many candles can you fit on top of a peach cobbler?

And will they stand up or fall over into the cobbler?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18998 on: December 15, 2022, 06:15:04 PM »
Every birthday I always take time out of my day to post a photo of myself posing to post on a message board

Sorry, I missed seeing them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18999 on: December 15, 2022, 06:27:18 PM »
I had a lot of sun damage from kitesurfing  so I did a laser treatment helps with broken blood vessels and sun spot pigmentation wrinkles pores etc . But by all means develop liver spots if you like

Have you tried red light therapy? https://sunsuptanningcenters.com/red-light-therapy/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqOucBhDrARIsAPCQL1a4SDev7YAjiL0Li_b8Qee0JsVpAB6S8G6FOtAPDig1cg2ruu8XbaQaAmCWEALw_wcB

When I saw the dermatologists on Monday for a 6-month checkup, he found nothing on my skin to "freeze" which is the first time in a long time. I started using red light therapy about two months ago. My guess is that it has made a difference in the appearance and feel of my sun damaged skin. The checkup was confirmation of this. Oddly enough, the dermatologist doesn't believe red light therapy works. Perhaps because it is bad for his business.