Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1491805 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31725 on: March 25, 2023, 03:54:54 PM »
What part of tendon is not torn it’s a muscular tear in the middle of the pec don’t you get??? there is nothing an orthopedic surgeon can do they can’t sew hamburger back together I have talked to multiple doctors about it

Curls
3 sets of 8 warmup at 80 90 100
5 sets of 5 at 135
You're fucked then it looks like shit. It has a giant hole when you actually flex it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy hahaha! Fuck you!

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #31726 on: March 25, 2023, 04:01:22 PM »
You're fucked then it looks like shit. It has a giant hole when you actually flex it. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy hahaha! Fuck you!

:D :D :D :D :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31727 on: March 25, 2023, 04:02:55 PM »
ChristopherA is hitting home runs in this thread.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31728 on: March 25, 2023, 04:05:09 PM »

hanky went from making 100k trades (probably more $$) daily, kitesurfing living the fucking ultra dream life in Hawaii
to
starving for this Saturday off from his lame ass accounting job that he pretends he likes making table scraps compared to his days as a trader,...out spending whats left of his money on 3 kids that arent his, a washed up snaggletooth mom and will come back to getbig later today or tomorrow telling us what a great time he had with his "family" (lolol "his"), when we all know in reality he is angry 24/7 at his shit life which is why he acts the way he does on here. Name a bigger downfall in life, you cant there isnt one

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31729 on: March 25, 2023, 04:19:13 PM »
hanky went from making 100k trades (probably more $$) daily, kitesurfing living the fucking ultra dream life in Hawaii
to
starving for this Saturday off from his lame ass accounting job that he pretends he likes making table scraps compared to his days as a trader,...out spending whats left of his money on 3 kids that arent his, a washed up snaggletooth mom and will come back to getbig later today or tomorrow telling us what a great time he had with his "family" (lolol "his"), when we all know in reality he is angry 24/7 at his shit life which is why he acts the way he does on here. Name a bigger downfall in life, you cant there isnt one
He hasnt mentioned his son for 3 weeks

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31730 on: March 25, 2023, 04:24:01 PM »

pleaseeeeeee let him lose his share of custody

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31731 on: March 25, 2023, 04:28:46 PM »

I am supposed to mention and talk about my kid here now? He was just here for St Patricks we went to the parade it was great and he is coming this Friday for 9 days for Spring break does that make you happy? I see my son all the time. When was the last time you saw yours or your grandkids deadbeat grandpa?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31732 on: March 25, 2023, 04:35:49 PM »
I am supposed to mention and talk about my kid here now? He was just here for St Patricks we went to the parade it was great and he is coming this Friday for 9 days for Spring break does that make you happy? I see my son all the time. When was the last time you saw yours or your grandkids deadbeat grandpa?

Months, I dont like them..

You do know hes 36 dont you?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31733 on: March 25, 2023, 04:41:07 PM »
didnt seem to stop you a thousand times before including pics and videos cause ya putting your kid on the internet is wow just so smart
anyways, while you are here, tell us again how much better your life is now with a 55k year job, 3 kids who arent yours that you pay for, not even running the show in your own house,.....tell us how much better that is than making stupid huge money trading, kitesurfing, doing what you want when you want, living in Hawaii,.....we are waiting to hear it again cause wow its gotta be better now  :D

you should do the race car circuits again,....oh wait,....skip that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31734 on: March 25, 2023, 04:44:36 PM »
didnt seem to stop you a thousand times before including pics and videos cause ya putting your kid on the internet is wow just so smart
anyways, while you are here, tell us again how much better your life is now with a 55k year job, 3 kids who arent yours that you pay for, not even running the show in your own house,.....tell us how much better that is than making stupid huge money trading, kitesurfing, doing what you want when you want, living in Hawaii,.....we are waiting to hear it again cause wow its gotta be better now  :D

you should do the race car circuits again,....oh wait,....skip that
Walking on eggshells in his own house!!   LOL  ;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31735 on: March 25, 2023, 04:52:32 PM »
Walking on eggshells in his own house!!   LOL  ;D

but Wes, its so much better now than making hundreds of thousands of dollars (again which I believe he was), complete freedom, Hawaii,......its better now Wes, it really is  ::) :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31736 on: March 25, 2023, 04:54:03 PM »
but Wes, its so much better now than making hundreds of thousands of dollars (again which I believe he was), complete freedom, Hawaii,......its better now Wes, it really is  ::) :D
Somehow,I`m not convinced!!   LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31737 on: March 25, 2023, 07:27:02 PM »
5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31738 on: March 25, 2023, 07:38:21 PM »
5 sets of 8 flat bench at home that is all was 2nd chest day this week so just touched it

I’m guessing you got kicked out of the public gym?

You haven’t been there in a while, aren’t training with coop now training at home.

My guess you n coop don’t get along. Which doesn’t surprise me, you don’t have any friends because of your narcissism.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31739 on: March 25, 2023, 07:46:04 PM »

should have just rested lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31740 on: March 25, 2023, 10:32:58 PM »

THREE pec surgeries and he still does benches.....adamantium knees, and he tries a one rep max squat 75 pounds heavier than he can actually do.   ???

It`s OK though,he`s been training since he was 8 years old.
 ::)

Seems to me like an 8 year is writing up his workout routines.  :D

IMBECILE!!

PS - Brian you can`t be training hard cuz you trained at home !!  LOL  ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #31741 on: March 25, 2023, 10:45:50 PM »

I will take, "how to bench press 135 lbs and not admit it on the Internet", for $300 Alex.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31742 on: March 26, 2023, 01:52:34 AM »
THREE pec surgeries and he still does benches.....adamantium knees, and he tries a one rep max squat 75 pounds heavier than he can actually do.   ???

IMBECILE!!

He is a complete moron when it comes to training.   All drugs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31743 on: March 26, 2023, 01:55:35 AM »

He provides a boarding house for others.   Give the man some credit will ya ?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31744 on: March 26, 2023, 02:44:19 AM »

How long does this workout take to complete?

7 mins?

Do you have Gatorade after this session?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31745 on: March 26, 2023, 02:46:10 AM »

IMBECILE!!

He got kicked out of the public gym and from coops home gym.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31746 on: March 26, 2023, 03:20:09 AM »
I’m guessing you got kicked out of the public gym?

You haven’t been there in a while, aren’t training with coop now training at home.

My guess you n coop don’t get along. Which doesn’t surprise me, you don’t have any friends because of your narcissism.

Coop seems just as whacked the F out as Hanky so it’s no surprise what happened there.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31747 on: March 26, 2023, 05:50:55 AM »

Wow...2nd chest day this week.  Insane training regime...just thinking about your training just elevates my cortisol levels.  How the fuck to handle it???

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31748 on: March 26, 2023, 05:59:24 AM »
Wow...2nd chest day this week.  Insane training regime...just thinking about your training just elevates my cortisol levels.  How the fuck to handle it???
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31749 on: March 26, 2023, 06:00:36 AM »
In the "Serious Training" thread this idiot claimed that because I trained at home that I didn`t train hard........even though I train as heavy and as fast as I can........black iron is black iron.....I couldn`t care less what type if building the weights are in,it`s all about pushing yourself.

I will state emphatically that at 67 years of age this fuckstick wouldn`t last with me on any bodypart......nevermind keeping up anywhere near guys like SC,Krank,or Grape Ape.  :D

I`m joining a gym next week or so,there is no way I`m getting a Covid shot to be allowed to workout in a gym,and that was the stipulation at one of only the two gyms in my area....all I need is a Leg Press machine.....he uses a lot of cable shit.......I use barbells and dumbells.