Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523973 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #1825 on: October 24, 2021, 01:19:59 PM »
Not on the driving range at 26 months jackass why don't you not worry about where other peoples children are? I split custody I do not have him everyday but guess what I still get him. I don't feel the need to talk shit about others peoples kids to strangers online because I have my own. I have him for Halloween do you have any kids or are you just sitting home being a miserable bastard talking shit about other peoples families online?

Do you not see the lies here  Brian?

You’re saying a 26 month old can be on a snowboard and on the slopes but not on a golf course?

I think the truth is you have supervised visitation rights only.

Exactly my point.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1826 on: October 24, 2021, 01:56:20 PM »
Thanks to mommy and daddy.

How is your mother anyways?

She's justtttt fine 😉
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1827 on: October 24, 2021, 02:15:30 PM »
hanky, I dont brag on here, cause what am I gonna brag about, I got my GST check and now Im rich? No. But today Im gonna brag to give you perspective on what a dink you are.
In Regina homelessness is insane, and there is a tent city called Camp Marjorie with 54 tents and many homeless. The put out a post needing stuff. Yesterday I had 86 dollars in my bank account that had to last me til my check comes Friday. I took that 86 dollars, bought food for some people in that camp, I gave some young man my winter jacket, donated 2 sleeping bags and some of my clothes cause they need that stuff. Yup, I have 0 dollar and 0 cents until Friday, but Ive been there before and know I can make it. I can hit the food bank for food. I always make it. But those people are in rougher situations than me, at least I have a roof over my head.

So ya, good for you and your private club, clearly it makes your life better which is why you are so angry all the time. No, I dont post this for pity, why the fuck would I want pity when I like my life?

Get some humbleness you arrogant twat. And my gawd dont get on here now saying how you donate to charities, its beyond clear you have no ability in your pea brain for that kind of thing
"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1828 on: October 24, 2021, 02:30:00 PM »
Bhlank...all you got to do to earn your manhood back is to fight Josh...are you or are you going to keep pussing out??
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1829 on: October 24, 2021, 03:47:05 PM »
hanky, I dont brag on here, cause what am I gonna brag about, I got my GST check and now Im rich? No. But today Im gonna brag to give you perspective on what a dink you are.
In Regina homelessness is insane, and there is a tent city called Camp Marjorie with 54 tents and many homeless. The put out a post needing stuff. Yesterday I had 86 dollars in my bank account that had to last me til my check comes Friday. I took that 86 dollars, bought food for some people in that camp, I gave some young man my winter jacket, donated 2 sleeping bags and some of my clothes cause they need that stuff. Yup, I have 0 dollar and 0 cents until Friday, but Ive been there before and know I can make it. I can hit the food bank for food. I always make it. But those people are in rougher situations than me, at least I have a roof over my head.

So ya, good for you and your private club, clearly it makes your life better which is why you are so angry all the time. No, I dont post this for pity, why the fuck would I want pity when I like my life?

Get some humbleness you arrogant twat. And my gawd dont get on here now saying how you donate to charities, its beyond clear you have no ability in your pea brain for that kind of thing
Nice going Josh !!

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1830 on: October 24, 2021, 03:52:43 PM »
"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: October 24, 2021, 03:58:41 PM »
Fucking eyesight is failing me.....gotta` stop keeping in touch with myself.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1833 on: October 24, 2021, 11:17:53 PM »
Bhlank...all you got to do to earn your manhood back is to fight Josh...are you or are you going to keep pussing out??

Josh doesn’t want to fight me you dumb fuck now all you need to do is lose 75lbs

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1834 on: October 24, 2021, 11:35:54 PM »
Josh doesn’t want to fight me you dumb fuck now all you need to do is lose 75lbs

Oh? And why do you think that? Win or lose I'll fight anyone people on here know that. You WERE the one coming to my doorstep
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: October 24, 2021, 11:36:45 PM »
Do you not see the lies here  Brian?

You’re saying a 26 month old can be on a snowboard and on the slopes but not on a golf course?

I think the truth is you have supervised visitation rights only.

Exactly my point.

He was snowboarding at 16 months he loves snowboarding. We tried putt putt and he had no interest kept throwing his ball in the water. Do you think a superivised visitation would include snowboarding with a toddler?? You are an idiot. BTW do you have your own kids or do you just talk shit about other peoples kids online?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: October 24, 2021, 11:37:56 PM »
Oh? And why do you think that? Win or lose I'll fight anyone people on here know that. You WERE the one coming to my doorstep

I am not wasting my time and energy to fly to Canada to look for a fat retard but yes if I see you I will put you down because you are a sick fuck who threatened my child fight lol you can't fight me

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1837 on: October 24, 2021, 11:39:39 PM »
I am not wasting my time and energy to fly to Canada to look for a fat retard but yes if I see you I will put you down because you are a sick fuck who threatened my child fight lol you can't fight me

Ok..and fuck your stupid downs syndrome kid...he's got no hope with you as a father...well unless he aspires to be a loud mouth coward bitch...then he's right on track
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1838 on: October 24, 2021, 11:44:50 PM »
Ok..and fuck your stupid downs syndrome kid...he's got no hope with you as a father...well unless he aspires to be a loud mouth coward bitch...then he's right on track

Yeah exactly you are a sick pathetic fuck who talks shit about peoples children if I see you I will put you down like a sick dog

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1839 on: October 24, 2021, 11:47:55 PM »

Yeah exactly you are a sick pathetic fuck who talks shit about peoples children if I see you I will put you down like a sick dog

You won't do shit. You're the walking king of all talk full bitch out. Stfu already, your lame weak threats are old and meaningless. This whole board has you figured out.
"

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1840 on: October 24, 2021, 11:50:49 PM »
Hey string hair stringbean legs I'm squatting tomorrow...wanna come? Oh ya you can't squat with those 89 year old man legs. Christ I'm 12 years older and put you to shame in the squat rack. Pussy
"

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #1841 on: October 24, 2021, 11:54:55 PM »

;D :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: October 25, 2021, 12:30:22 AM »
You won't do shit. You're the walking king of all talk full bitch out. Stfu already, your lame weak threats are old and meaningless. This whole board has you figured out.

Because you are hiding behind an international border not just a computer you fucking pussy you think just because I haven't shown up yet I won't you are fucking dumb and making a mistake

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1843 on: October 25, 2021, 12:59:03 AM »

Listen to you. Everybody knows and sees that Josh is just begging to fight you. Even posted a video. How many times does he have to say it. But you just tell an easily verifiable lie.

You are such a phone and a pussy. Nobody repects you here.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1844 on: October 25, 2021, 01:00:24 AM »
Listen to you. Everybody knows and sees that Josh is just begging to fight you. Even posted a video. How many times does he have to say it. But you just tell an easily verifiable lie.

You are such a phone and a pussy. Nobody repects you here.

Cell phone or landline phone?  :D
"

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: October 25, 2021, 01:00:52 AM »

Yet you said you would and when Josh called your bluff you chickened out which matches perfectly with your chicken legs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: October 25, 2021, 01:02:43 AM »

How will you ever see him if you hide in the bushes putting your hand on your son's mouth telling him not to make a peep when Josh comes walking by?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1847 on: October 25, 2021, 01:13:16 AM »
How will you ever see him if you hide in the bushes putting your hand on your son's mouth telling him not to make a peep when Josh comes walking by?

So again another loser who wants to come online and talk shit about someone child. Josh does not want to see me. I am not spending thousands of dollars to fly to Canada to kill this guy then trying to sneak back across the border hoping to make it before they connect the body to me through Getbig hater stalkers. Even if I beat the murder charge I still have to hope my custody judge doesn't find out I am a wanted international killer. But yes this pyshco ex con threatened to kill my child if I ever see him in the US I will protect my family and he will be seen no more.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #1848 on: October 25, 2021, 01:21:49 AM »
So again another loser who wants to come online and talk shit about someone child. Josh does not want to see me. I am not spending thousands of dollars to fly to Canada to kill this guy then trying to sneak back across the border hoping to make it before they connect the body to me through Getbig hater stalkers. Even if I beat the murder charge I still have to hope my custody judge doesn't find out I am a wanted international killer. But yes this pyshco ex con threatened to kill my child if I ever see him in the US I will protect my family and he will be seen no more.

420 am and he still is full of shit. Go to bed hanky, your mom and I have multiple times
"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: October 25, 2021, 01:21:53 AM »
Is anyone even lifting or training or just talking shit to me I woke up after dreaming about food for the 3rd night in a row. I think I need to start eating more. I don't want to be over trained. Cooking a cheeseburger now.