Author Topic: The Insulin Experiment  (Read 6517 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: The Insulin Experiment
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2021, 05:02:53 AM »
You`r the guy who says I eat like a bird.

Why in the world would I at 66 years of age try to get huge?

My plan is to regain size and get shredded.........I`ll be 67 by contest time.....show me a humongous bodybuilder at 67 with my light bone structure and I`ll show you a dead man walking.

You are dreaming.....too old and too late to get huge and still look good.....bring up your weak points,and get ripped you`ll do far better competing trust me but you think my advice is bad so carry on.

You can't bring up your weak points without adding weight. Who says I am not ripped???

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2021, 05:03:41 AM »
I have been on and off the cane for 20+ years tried to explain that was ignored and called a liar. Tell people what I eat called a liar. Tell people what I don't do called a liar. Tell people how I train called a liar. Tell people the sky is blue called a liar.

So now you used a cane for 20 years?

So since you were 20 years old. Now wondering you had the piss beaten out of you daily in college.

You can’t even keep up with your lies.

Using a cane for 20 years fuck off.. you are not getting sympathy points no matter how many lies you make up

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2021, 05:03:57 AM »
Yeah you guys keep saying everything is impossible I disagree
It`s possible buy you`ll have to inject a zillion times a week and will you honestly look better?

I`m not trying to burst your bubble or rain on your parade.......just sharing knowledge.

Go for it and good luck bro.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2021, 05:06:20 AM »
You can't bring up your weak points without adding weight. Who says I am not ripped???
You can too, and you are ripped....never said you weren`t..... but will you look good at 240 pounds....we`ll have to wait and see ,but we`ll have to wait for years.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2021, 05:09:05 AM »
So now you used a cane for 20 years?

So since you were 20 years old. Now wondering you had the piss beaten out of you daily in college.

You can’t even keep up with your lies.

Using a cane for 20 years fuck off.. you are not getting sympathy points no matter how many lies you make up

I had bilateral knee surgeries at 19 years old. I am now 43 years old. I have been on and off the cane for decades. I have explained this many times. Not asking for sympathy but when you ask and I give you an honest answer you call me a liar. Same with everything so stop fucking asking me questions since you don't believe anything I tell you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 11, 2021, 05:12:16 AM »
It`s possible buy you`ll have to inject a zillion times a week and will you honestly look better?

I`m not trying to burst your bubble or rain on your parade.......just sharing knowledge.

Go for it and good luck bro.

If my legs were as developed as my upper body I would be 240lbs. So yeah when you say bring up my lagging bodyparts that would put me at 240lbs if I accomplished that. I know that is not an easy task but that is the goal. It may not happen and I may wind up in classic or it may halfway happen and I wind up in the Open or maybe just fucking maybe I make it happen and wind up a Superheavy. But also tryign to get shredded glutes at the same time so time will tell. But it won't be years Nationals is in 10 weeks. We are going to give the insulin 30 days then reevaluate

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 11, 2021, 05:17:25 AM »
You can too, and you are ripped....never said you weren`t..... but will you look good at 240 pounds....we`ll have to wait and see ,but we`ll have to wait for years.

No you can't it is Basics physics you can't add mass without adding weight

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 11, 2021, 05:19:36 AM »
If my legs were as developed as my upper body I would be 240lbs. So yeah when you say bring up my lagging bodyparts that would put me at 240lbs if I accomplished that. I know that is not an easy task but that is the goal. It may not happen and I may wind up in classic or it may halfway happen and I wind up in the Open or maybe just fucking maybe I make it happen and wind up a Superheavy. But also tryign to get shredded glutes at the same time so time will tell. But it won't be years Nationals is in 10 weeks. We are going to give the insulin 30 days then reevaluate

Your legs are pathetic. Injury or not you don’t train them

You lie and say you do But you don’t

You have zero leg equipment in your shitty home gym.  My grandmothers retirement home has a better gym and she has bigger legs than you sad.

Does your son call you mommy in the gym?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 11, 2021, 05:34:36 AM »
Healthy

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaiaKiter/status/1320334060909101057

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
I am  so used to throwing up in the morning I have just kind of accepted it as part of the daily routine
7:59 AM · Oct 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 11, 2021, 06:11:01 AM »
Who said my blood pressure was high it is great today. Also stomach feels good and I have never had a parole officer. I have never been on parole. I am taking 20iu this am as soon as I finish this little snack then heading out to a big breakfast

Why cant you leave the state?

Why do you need a probation officer?

Why were the police going to arrest you for driving on an expired license?

Are these lies?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2021, 06:20:28 AM »
2nd breakfast 1.25 hour post insulin and 1st breakfast

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #86 on: September 11, 2021, 06:26:19 AM »
So help me understand this because a lot of guys here like you. You say you were in shape and a bodybuilder in your 20s but then realized it was lame so now embrace you dadbod which makes you better because bodybuilding is lame. But you still come on a bodybuilding board to remind others of your superiority in realizing bodybuilding is lame and now you are smarter and older and cooler being fat and out of shape? But you were in great shape back in the day way better than anyone now but that was before you went all Dorian Yates and started doing Yoga? Does that sum it up? A lot of posters on a bodybuilding board who seem to really dislike bodybuilding almost as if they resent being fat and old and not being in shape so have to put others down who are

1) Your definition of "being in shape" is preparing for a "contest".  Funny how the most everyone doesn't refer to it that way.  Delusional much?

2) Odd that you would say "old" because that is what YOU are...and on top of it, that is what everyone is as they age.  Thus the term "getting older". 

3) My guess is you think you are better than Dorian because he isn't stage ready.  My additional guess is you would talk shit to him because of that fact.

4) This whole thread is an example of your whole web of lies breaking down.  NOW you suddenly start to list the drugs...oh, I am sorry....the "supplements" you take.  Keep justifying what you do by your play on words.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #87 on: September 11, 2021, 06:28:46 AM »
Cardarine doesnt seem like something that sounds good to take either. In studies you know they gave the rats TONS, but still.
Still a carcinogenic.

Takeaway About The Danger of Using Cardarine

During the Cadarine research studies, doses ranged from 2 to 10 mg per day and were used for a period of up to 3 months. Due to the fact that this compound never got approval and clinical research being halted as a result of the compound’s cancer-causing properties, no dosage of Cardarine could be considered safe.

In the animal studies, Cardarine was shown to be the culprit in higher levels of cell death in liver cells as well as substantial liver damage in subjects with even low levels of liver disease. As a result of Cardarine being shown to cause cancer in animal studies (the primary reason why drug manufacturers Glaxo Smith Kline and Ligand aborted further development), human safety standards will never be accepted due to the obvious dangers associated with this compound.

Be cautious of aspiring testosterone replacement therapy clinics that undermine the dangers and neglect to mention the side effects of this compound. There is a considerable amount of clinical data available, evidencing the danger of using Cardarine.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/does-cardarine-cause-cancer/

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2021, 06:48:10 AM »
They are not making any money selling insulin for 25$ a bottle they are selling it because some people can not afford the new prescriptions that cost hundreds of dollars a bottle and they need it to live

I guess. Im just saying someone can go in, buy a bottle, inject it all incorrectly and die. (Insulin shock, etc).
But the banned PH's (and ephedra and stuff), you can never OD on that stuff, and would take decades to possibly kill you if you took Superdrol for decades like a retard.
FDA/Big Pharma = Tards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2021, 07:30:54 AM »

Way too much food for one sitting dude.....you dont weigh 300 pounds of solid muscle.

How in the fuck do you expect your body to digest and process all that food?

Most of it will be shit out instead of being aborbed and utilized by your body unless you ran 3 maratons in the last 24 hours back to back.

You have a big appetite and a lot of enthusiasm but unreasonable goals.

I`ll be waiting for your standard answer that you can do what everyone says you cant do.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2021, 07:36:37 AM »
At what point do the morons responding to this troll realize they look as stupid as he does?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2021, 07:41:14 AM »
At what point do the morons responding to this troll realize they look as stupid as he does?

T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2021, 07:49:49 AM »
I had bilateral knee surgeries at 19 years old. I am now 43 years old. I have been on and off the cane for decades. I have explained this many times. Not asking for sympathy but when you ask and I give you an honest answer you call me a liar. Same with everything so stop fucking asking me questions since you don't believe anything I tell you.

How did you pass your Army physical and serve in Bosnia will those physical problems?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2021, 07:52:37 AM »
Why cant you leave the state?

Why do you need a probation officer?

Why were the police going to arrest you for driving on an expired license?

Are these lies?

One question at a time please!

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2021, 07:53:15 AM »

Too much fun!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2021, 08:07:13 AM »
is he dead yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2021, 08:09:44 AM »
How did you pass your Army physical and serve in Bosnia will those physical problems?

Becasue I am a fucking Beast me at 25% is still more man than the rest of you combined

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2021, 08:13:21 AM »

Way too much food for one sitting dude.....you dont weigh 300 pounds of solid muscle.

Most of it will be shit out instead of being aborbed and utilized by your body unless you ran 3 maratons in the last 24 hours back to back.

I`ll be waiting for your standard answer that you can do what everyone says you cant do.

Normal breakfast and walked 3 miles on the beach after helps with digestion heading home will eat again then lift

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 11, 2021, 08:16:15 AM »

That is the entire point of the slin it will help body utilize nutrients quicker thus speeding up digestion processing and ability to eat again sooner hoping it will slow me to increase the calories a bit but yeah it’s a game of inches at this point. Hoping to make gains but it’s work just to maintain

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2021, 08:18:27 AM »
Healthy

https://mobile.twitter.com/PaiaKiter/status/1320334060909101057

brian hankins
@PaiaKiter
I am  so used to throwing up in the morning I have just kind of accepted it as part of the daily routine
7:59 AM · Oct 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

October 2020 is a year ago.  I feel like a million bucks today