Author Topic: Chicken Legs  (Read 17661 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chicken Legs
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2021, 03:42:54 PM »
Does it look like rented gear? That is the flat behind my deck at my slopeside condo at the ski bike resort where I rode downhill all damn day today. I have a season pass. I also have a bench and weights in my condo so suck it

Hate away I had a great day
Your scraps of hair are so bad, I can't even take you seriously

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2021, 03:50:54 PM »
I mean it’s no single wide but I like it owners are allowed pets

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2021, 03:56:54 PM »
I mean it’s no single wide but I like it owners are allowed pets

Wood paneling and ceiling molding looks like its from the 60s
Side table must be a thrift store buy
Dog looks depressed to be stuck with you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2021, 03:59:15 PM »
Wood paneling and ceiling molding looks like its from the 60s
Side table must be a thrift store buy
Dog looks depressed to be stuck with you

It's my ski condo on the slopes not my primary residence they don't allow pets in the new Hotel style condos. They do in my "older" two level unit with its own direct outdoor access and parking out front. Considering half of you have roommates in your trailers I think it's pretty damn nice for a vacation home.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2021, 04:14:42 PM »
Looks good to me, bro.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2021, 04:15:26 PM »
It's my ski condo on the slopes not my primary residence they don't allow pets in the new Hotel style condos. They do in my "older" two level unit with its own direct outdoor access and parking out front. Considering half of you have roommates in your trailers I think it's pretty damn nice for a vacation home.

Nice carpeting.

Welcome to 1993 Internet will be rolled out soon.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2021, 05:01:00 PM »
Good thing you cat didn't eat your dog before it left. Looks like a Boarder Collie. We have one, she's a great dog.....very intuitive and calm natured. Only downside is she sheds all the time worse when the seasons change.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2021, 05:50:48 PM »
You got all the toys, Bhanky.

Do you have shoulder pads on there?

That seat looks like it would hurt you...and you being a bleeder down there and all... :-\

That's a downhill XC mountain bike setup- dual suspension. Brian is geared up appropriately - downhill is intense and quite dangerous.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
Good thing you cat didn't eat your dog before it left. Looks like a Boarder Collie. We have one, she's a great dog.....very intuitive and calm natured. Only downside is she sheds all the time worse when the seasons change.

Is that a dog that pays rent? lol Just having fun with you prime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2021, 06:21:11 PM »

Is that a dog that pays rent? lol Just having fun with you prime.

She does. She pays it with her sweet nature and her attentive bark whenever anyone comes to the door....all three dogs do. Best security system ever. Of course, if someone ever actually broke in they'd get dog kisses instead of being bitten. I've considering selling the abundance of hair she loses, which could probably be woven into yarn and then made into a sweaters. LOL.

Those in my family who share this home with me do not get a free ride nor would they want to. Sometimes though, I think it would be ideal if I could afford to build a compound where each generation of us adults lived in a separate dwelling built around a common courtyard and maybe connected by breezeways because it rains a lot.

In Germany, where my son and his family live, it is common to find family homes which are built to accommodate multiple generations at various stages of their lives. This is partially where we got the idea.

Think of the almost obscene waste space in Bhanky's house. He is a single person living in a McMansion, which square footage-wise could accommodate many more people. I wouldn't want to be him, living solitarily most of the time (except when he his son is there), with nothing around but a giant ego to keep me company.  ;D             

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2021, 06:55:28 PM »
Cross training legs today

I gotta give it to you Bhank, you are a very active man who is involved in many activities and you have a lot of toys. So enjoy all the fun.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2021, 11:49:55 PM »
This is a ski resort there are rocks everywhere and it is steep even the blues are crazy.

Lies.

There is no terrain in the backgroud.

Come downhill with me in New Mexico or Colorado.

Those blues are bunny slopes.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2021, 11:51:05 PM »
Does it look like rented gear? That is the flat behind my deck at my slopeside condo at the ski bike resort where I rode downhill all damn day today. I have a season pass. I also have a bench and weights in my condo so suck it

Hate away I had a great day

Where are the action pictures?

And shave your fucking head already.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2021, 12:53:40 AM »
Alien Hands? I mean seriously how is that even an insult?? I am 220lbs and single digit body fat year round at 43 years old. I have vascularity and separation so yeah I am in mad shape. I live at the beach I can see people noticing my size and condition. Strangers make comments about my development and ask me about training all the time. Everyone has injuries my right arm is catching up but I am in mad shape regardless. But please stop worrying about my skin tone and how soft it is you phaggot ulcer stopped bleeding a couple days ago

You are not in mad shape. Nobody compliments you. You are put together in a very awkward and unappealing way. You've finally decided to use lube when you are ass-fucked. I know you missed the pure raw experience but sacrifices have to be made. It still keeps you stretched out so Depends are still needed. Life is all about trade-offs.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2021, 12:57:00 AM »
Bhank Is no Alain Delon, but you are by far the ugliest creep in this fking board by large.

Still crying over the massive owning I gave you. Post a pic, cupcake. Let me guess: balding, double chin, wrinkled face with that nanny-goat chin beard.

Time heals all wounds, bitch. Hang in there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2021, 05:08:54 AM »
Still crying over the massive owning I gave you. Post a pic, cupcake. Let me guess: balding, double chin, wrinkled face with that nanny-goat chin beard.

Time heals all wounds, bitch. Hang in there.

Ugly doesn't do you justice

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2021, 05:18:14 AM »
Lies.

There is no terrain in the backgroud.

Come downhill with me in New Mexico or Colorado.

Those blues are bunny slopes.

I own a Condo at Snowshoe West Virgina becasue I can drive there in a day from North Carolina it is absolutely the best ski restort south of Vermont. No it is not Vail but I can’t drive to Vail for the weekend. I have owned my co do here almost a decade now. I also have skied all over Colorado hell I worked a season for Vail 20 years ago I am an expert Snowboarder and can still do backside 360. I even taught my son to ride last season. As far as mountain biking Snowshoe is awesome they had the mountain biking World Cup her last week

https://www.snowshoemtn.com/discover-snowshoe/uci-world-cup-program

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2021, 05:19:27 AM »
I own a Condo at Snowshoe West Virgina becasue I can drive there in a day from North Carolina it is absolutely the best ski restort south of Vermont. No it is not Vail but I can’t drive to Vail for the weekend. I have owned my co do here almost a decade now. I also have skied all over Colorado hell I worked a season for Vail 20 years ago I am an expert Snowboarder and can still do backside 360. I even taught my son to ride last season. Snowshoe is nice they had the mountain biking World Cup her last week

Shave off the birds nest.   :D ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2021, 05:20:12 AM »
Shave off the birds nest.   :D ;D

Nah my girlfriend told me to not to she thinks it’s fine

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2021, 05:22:10 AM »
You are not in mad shape. Nobody compliments you. You are put together in a very awkward and unappealing way. You've finally decided to use lube when you are ass-fucked. I know you missed the pure raw experience but sacrifices have to be made. It still keeps you stretched out so Depends are still needed. Life is all about trade-offs.

you are a phaggot who likes to draw others into your sick fantasies keep the gay shit too yourself or be blocked

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2021, 05:22:43 AM »
I own a Condo at Snowshoe West Virgina becasue I can drive there in a day from North Carolina it is absolutely the best ski restort south of Vermont. No it is not Vail but I can’t drive to Vail for the weekend. I have owned my co do here almost a decade now. I also have skied all over Colorado hell I worked a season for Vail 20 years ago I am an expert Snowboarder and can still do backside 360. I even taught my son to ride last season. As far as mountain biking Snowshoe is awesome they had the mountain biking World Cup her last week

:D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2021, 05:29:02 AM »
Bhanky living the life of a true Getbigger.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2021, 04:15:44 PM »

Fair enough.

I've been to Snowshoe.

My mom grew up in WV.

I used to raft the New River Gorge.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2021, 04:35:02 PM »
Ugly doesn't do you justice

Sure, gramps. LOL!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2021, 04:38:46 PM »
you are a phaggot who likes to draw others into your sick fantasies keep the gay shit too yourself or be blocked

Block me? LOL. That still doesn't stop me from owning your cum filled bloody ass.

Block me? Pussy. I'm so in your giant GH head.